• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

His and her's Savage Mark II in Boyds At One stock. (Bet your ass mine’s the pink. Nahhh mine’s the green. I thought about it though.) Group was shot with mine but the wife’s shot a very similar group as well. We took them out to 200 yards with an 8” plate and had too much success. Gotta get a smaller plate.
View attachment 7671447
View attachment 7671448How did you get your at one stock without the inserts on the pistol grip and forend?

17/22 Swager
341BF95E-C4F5-4D18-BB51-74E40C6E8D2B.jpeg

629-4,

That’s just the way it came. I’m guessing the wife’s is a newer generation at one? Hers has a thinner more squared off forend with the interchangeable parts and mine is much wider and a little heavier. Hers was also bought aftermarket. Originally it is a Mark II BRJ. Mine came this way factory. It’s basically a FV SR in the at one stock.

629-4,

That’s just the way it came. I’m guessing the wife’s is a newer generation at one? Hers has a thinner more squared off forend with the interchangeable parts and mine is much wider and a little heavier. Hers was also bought aftermarket. Originally it is a Mark II BRJ. Mine came this way factory. It’s basically a FV SR in the at one stock.
Thanks. I would like to have the more vertical grip like yours for a 1910 Mexican Mauser but it’s not available in the pro Varmint and Boyd’s doesn’t seem interested in special orders.

His and her's Savage Mark II in Boyds At One stock. (Bet your ass mine’s the pink. Nahhh mine’s the green. I thought about it though.) Group was shot with mine but the wife’s shot a very similar group as well. We took them out to 200 yards with an 8” plate and had too much success. Gotta get a smaller plate.
View attachment 7671447
View attachment 7671448
Did you bed it? I've been debating wether to go with this or a chassis for my mkll.

Action: RimX
Barrel: 22” 1:12 lothar chambered by pva
Chassis: MPA BA comp
Optic: Athlon Cronus btr
Tuner: tunacan by Reddnobb

Going in for cerakote soon. Chassis will be northern lights and rings burnt bronze to match the scope.

Attachments

• 45DA1043-AB6D-4B1B-A628-2CC6033D4973.jpeg
    45DA1043-AB6D-4B1B-A628-2CC6033D4973.jpeg
    656.6 KB · Views: 212
Well, I had to do some tweeking but I think I have her fitting right now! Went to .92" Vortex PMR rings, a 20MOA rail, added zero stops (one had bum threads. Waiting on the replacement) to the cheek piece risers, and jettisoned the Weibad mini stock pad. Not hating on Weibad BTW. Just made the cheek piece wider and was pushing me off center and jacking with the scope image....
IMG_4004.jpg

P.S. I don't think I can get the scope any closer to the barrel! :LOL:

Finally getting a chance to give the new girl a whirl tomorrow..

Build list:
Kidd Receiver, 1.5lb single stage trigger, charge handle/guide rod/spring, 10 MOA pic rail, v-block, rear anchor
JWH Bolt
Summit Precision 16.1" CF threaded barrel
KRG 10/22 Bravo chassis
KRG full length ARCA rail
KRG minimalist spigot with Pic rail
KRG billet Adj LOP assembly
Arken SH4 Gen II 6-24x50 MOA
Warne mountain tech 34mm, 1.21" rings
Atlas CAL bipod
ADM Ti & FDE anno QD clamp
Hoptic USA pic rail level
Hoptic USA saddle blanket

2v2apZ7b7x9T3R.jpg

2v2apZ7Bmx9T3R.jpg

2v2apZ77Px9T3R.jpg

Last edited:
So, this isn't a CZ, Tikka or Voodoo but she is pretty and just about rdy for play. I have had trigger work done to just over 2# pull and put a Shaw helical barrel on last night. Got to get a scope on it but think I am going to put a red dot on her to play with a bit.
20210807_231420.jpg

Very cool on the backpacker stock, I just emailed Magpul if they’re interested in/or developing their Hunter model with a mag/ammo compartment. I’ll keep my fingers crossed…

From the order date to shooting was just under 2 weeks. I have all the tools to install the barrel and paid the extra for fast shipping on the barrel. I had the Trigger, Optic & Chassis already.

Reactions: mrt949
From the order date to shooting was just under 2 weeks. I have all the tools to install the barrel and paid the extra for fast shipping on the barrel. I had the Trigger, Optic & Chassis already.
I was reading some of your posts great job on the builds that you have . At my age all i can do is dream

Reactions: Defender32
Last edited:
Well, I had to do some tweeking but I think I have her fitting right now! Went to .92" Vortex PMR rings, a 20MOA rail, added zero stops (one had bum threads. Waiting on the replacement) to the cheek piece risers, and jettisoned the Weibad mini stock pad. Not hating on Weibad BTW. Just made the cheek piece wider and was pushing me off center and jacking with the scope image....
View attachment 7676930
P.S. I don't think I can get the scope any closer to the barrel! :LOL:
@nikonNUT, where is the balance point on this set up? I wanting to get a CF Bergara for my 8 year old because of the weight, but I'm worried it may be a little too rear heavy.

Reactions: nikonNUT
@smrkovsky I think a picture is worth 1000 words so...
B14Rbalance.jpg

B14RbalanceII.jpg

Full disclosure. I flipped the bolt handle up to keep it from tipping to the right side (and may have biased the balance point the rear a VERY small amount) but you get the idea :) The big honking scope probably doesn't help but she seems spot on to me!

Last edited:
@smrkovsky I think a picture is worth 1000 words so...
View attachment 7687276
View attachment 7687277
Full disclosure. I flipped the bolt handle up to keep it from tipping to the right side (and may have biased the balance point the rear a VERY small amount) but you get the idea :) The big honking scope probably doesn't help but she seems spot on to me!
This is perfect. I guess a steel barrel would shift the balance point slightly to the muzzle side. Thank you

Reactions: nikonNUT
New scope added To my CZ. Sold my vector taurus 5-30x56 and bought a Delta optics stryker hd in 4,5-30x56 With 34mm wheeler rings. The difference is huge! I thought the glass was good of my vector, it looked better then my friends diamondback tactical. But the Delta.. it’s a very big step up! Cant wait to shoot it next thursday! I‘m still waiting on my MDT acc chassis In white, should be here within 2 months. 👍

DCC19DA7-3098-4017-A23D-1D666B0BCBA4.jpeg

014851F0-4456-448A-A338-E49A07E7ACB9.jpeg

0740458B-EA8D-4756-B0BD-B23AAC4EE86A.jpeg

I went old school at my practice session today. CZ452 Varminter purchased new in 1996. SWFA SS 16x42 MIL/MIL. DIP 25MOA rail. Shot Aguila SV ELEY prime. Combo was good out to 226 yards today on an 8x11 steel in variable winds. Fun day.
C4DE97E0-345C-4236-90EB-738DB71E1BDD.jpeg
5385931F-FAE9-4588-93AB-E526B17F534A.jpeg
F66B8BAA-B219-4B82-A4C2-9C4F38845470.jpeg