• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIMFIRE TECHNOLGIES IS AWESOME

ms6852

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2008
San Antonio Texas
I was very skeptical about using this company since there is not a phone listing in their website. Anyway I broke down and ordered the V-Block barrel stabilizer from them on Tuesday 12 May at about 1800 hrs and received it today @ 1300 hrs Thursday May 14. What next!!! This really blew me away... I will definately order from them in the future.

Re: RIMFIRE TECHNOLGIES BLOWS HARD.

LOL, I've bought a couple things from Skeeter direct. He was a nice guy. (Think that's who does Rimfire Tech.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Imurhuckleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was trying to make it catchy, guess I failed on that attempt... Thanks. </div></div>

I got it.

That's HotRod9mm's site. Great guy to do business with. I have a 20moa rail on a CZ and on a FinnFire. Good stuff....

Keith

Your title sucked.....me in. These are great guys and I know that if they managed to screw up they would go crazy with the fix. Regards

I would like to put in a good word for them too. The CZ rail is nice.

Update: I found out later that not all rings will fit the RT rail, particularly Weavers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your title sucked.....me in.</div></div>

LOL.

R/T is real good stuff.

RT is good to go.....now if they'll only get the CZ 20moa extended pic rail out I'd be happy!

I have a custom bolt knob from them. I ordered it unfinished/"in the white" and I had it type III anodized.

They are great to deal with.

boltknob3.jpg

0516090332.jpg

do you think they can make a 20 moa base for a remington 541/581?

I have their trigger assembly in my 10/22, I love it. Trigger feels amazing.

Huckleberry picking is one of my favorite past times.:)(dead serious on that)
Seriously, since you started the thread, you would be the one to modify the thread's title. If you cannot do that then the title is a bit on the unacceptable side, at least for me it is.:) The attempt at "Catchy" is not all that well thought out IMO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skeeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huckleberry picking is one of my favorite past times.:)(dead serious on that)
Seriously, since you started the thread, you would be the one to modify the thread's title. If you cannot do that then the title is a bit on the unacceptable side, at least for me it is.:) The attempt at "Catchy" is not all that well thought out IMO. </div></div> Alright Skeeter I have changed the title...If you work with this company I hope it does not affect my future orders I really do think this company is awesome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Imurhuckleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skeeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huckleberry picking is one of my favorite past times.:)(dead serious on that)
Seriously, since you started the thread, you would be the one to modify the thread's title. If you cannot do that then the title is a bit on the unacceptable side, at least for me it is.:) The attempt at "Catchy" is not all that well thought out IMO. </div></div> Alright Skeeter I have changed the title...If you work with this company I hope it does not affect my future orders I really do think this company is awesome. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">Team Hug???</span>

I think Skeeter and his crew put in much time and effort into their products. Not just pencil pushers and number crunchers.
Good folks with good products.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter25</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HotRod9mm - PM sent

Gunfighter </div></div>

Replied

Sorry it took so long, I was away at NRA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Imurhuckleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was trying to make it catchy, guess I failed on that attempt... Thanks. </div></div>

I got it.

That's HotRod9mm's site. ......</div></div>

Nope not mine but I do get to use some of the web space......

cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Imurhuckleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skeeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huckleberry picking is one of my favorite past times.:)(dead serious on that)
Seriously, since you started the thread, you would be the one to modify the thread's title. If you cannot do that then the title is a bit on the unacceptable side, at least for me it is.:) The attempt at "Catchy" is not all that well thought out IMO. </div></div> Alright Skeeter I have changed the title...If you work with this company I hope it does not affect my future orders I really do think this company is awesome. </div></div>

Hi Imurhuckleberry

I don't think it will effect your future orders..... there organising a firing squad at dawn..................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CHAPUISARMES</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Imurhuckleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skeeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huckleberry picking is one of my favorite past times.:)(dead serious on that)

Hi Imurhuckleberry

I don't think it will effect your future orders..... there organising a firing squad at dawn.................. </div></div>

Well I just order 2 more items from them hopefully the firing squad wears the blind fold

Good One... Just joking, they are a real bunch of good guys especially Hotrod9mm. I hear he has some more good gear in the pipeline.....

Cheers,