• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riton 7 conquer

So I assume this would include the Apex Edge 1-10 lpvo they are releasing?
Well you seem to really like JOL optics and Ritons and apparently have good luck with them so I won't stop you from buying the Apex Edge version and you're even welcomed to pay full price for it too and I won't feel bad for you since already knowing what you personally like.

I on the other hand really suck at gambling and would rather stick with the sure winners that only have already proven quality and feedback with zero warranty problems and or customer complaints. Even if Riton has a 1 in 5 chance to hopefully get a good one, I am not willing to take that gamble no matter how cheap they go.

After several Riton inquiries posted on this forum, I got in touch with several friends who I knew owned Ritons and 3 had to send at least one of theirs in for warranty due to defect and failure under normal use and guess what? All 3 were sent back on 3 separate occasions from 3 different friends who got them back with nothing done stating nothing wrong. So much for their written warranty promise. They seem just as terrible as Bushnell if you ask me by blatantly screwing their customers over whenever it comes down to actually honoring their written warranty. Maybe they may actually do better for some lucky SOBs with warranty exchanges if they know they're influencers.

If you look at YouTube reviews from actual honest folks who bought and paid for their scopes with their own hard earned money you will notice they state their dissatisfaction regarding Riton's warranty and blatant disregard to customer service and complaints. They're still relatively new so they don't have as much negative publicity as Bushnell gets. They screwed over some influencers that they obviously didn't know about and lucky for them they made their grievances quick and stated they won't ever buy Riton products again after getting screwed over by them.

Another friend bought one for 1/3 the typical price and sent it back for refund after noticing the terrible image quality.

Several friends bought the JOL made Brownells MPOs and returned them as well stating poor image quality.

I mentioned Riton going down the same path as Bushnell regarding screwing over their customers over not honoring their written warranty because in addition to just sending back unrepaired warranty product denials back to their customers, they also like to mention return them to the place/dealers they purchased them from instead of honoring their own warranty.

What's all the poor ripped off customers supposed to do? Especially when an overwhelmingly amount of negative reviews posted on the internet can actually be totally deleted by companies such as Bushnell?

When anxious buyers really want to buy another Arken or Monsteum Tactical or West Hunter brand scopes to add to their collection, absolutely no one can stand in their way either when they already think it's the next best thing to sliced bread.

Do a search for Long Range Riflescopes Ranked Sniper County and notice Riton is on the bottom of the list right next to Arken.

Last edited:
Well you seem to really like JOL optics and Ritons and apparently have good luck with them so I won't stop you from buying the Apex Edge version and you're even welcomed to pay full price for it too and I won't feel bad for you since already knowing what you personally like.

I on the other hand really suck at gambling and would rather stick with the sure winners that only have already proven quality and feedback with zero warranty problems and or customer complaints. Even if Riton has a 1 in 5 chance to hopefully get a good one, I am not willing to take that gamble no matter how cheap they go.

After several Riton inquiries posted on this forum, I got in touch with several friends who I knew owned Ritons and 3 had to send at least one of theirs in for warranty due to defect and failure under normal use and guess what? All 3 were sent back on 3 separate occasions from 3 different friends who got them back with nothing done stating nothing wrong. So much for their written warranty promise. They seem just as terrible as Bushnell if you ask me by blatantly screwing their customers over whenever it comes down to actually honoring their written warranty. Maybe they may actually do better for some lucky SOBs with warranty exchanges if they know they're influencers.

If you look at YouTube reviews from actual honest folks who bought and paid for their scopes with their own hard earned money you will notice they state their dissatisfaction regarding Riton's warranty and blatant disregard to customer service and complaints. They're still relatively new so they don't have as much negative publicity as Bushnell gets. They screwed over some influencers that they obviously didn't know about and lucky for them they made their grievances quick and stated they won't ever buy Riton products again after getting screwed over by them.

Another friend bought one for 1/3 the typical price and sent it back for refund after noticing the terrible image quality.

Several friends bought the JOL made Brownells MPOs and returned them as well stating poor image quality.

I mentioned Riton going down the same path as Bushnell regarding screwing over their customers over not honoring their written warranty because in addition to just sending back unrepaired warranty product denials back to their customers, they also like to mention return them to the place/dealers they purchased them from instead of honoring their own warranty.

What's all the poor ripped off customers supposed to do? Especially when an overwhelmingly amount of negative reviews posted on the internet can actually be totally deleted by companies such as Bushnell?

When anxious buyers really want to buy another Arken or Monsteum Tactical or West Hunter brand scopes to add to their collection, absolutely no one can stand in their way either when they already think it's the next best thing to sliced bread.

Do a search for Long Range Riflescopes Ranked Sniper County and notice Riton is on the bottom of the list right next to Arken.

I think you quoted the wrong person. If not you may want to go read again to find where you got the idea I own a Riton optic to go off on your rant.
I simply asked a question about an optic Apex were releasing with limited info out about it.

Last edited:
I think you quoted the wrong person. If not you may want to go read again to find where you got the idea I own a Riton optic to go off on your rant.
I simply asked a question about an optic Apex were releasing with limited info out about it.
Sorry meant to refer to it as "the Apex 1-10 branded version" of the Riton or Blackhound.

Oh such a bingbat is me, there's TWO bmans on this thread. You're right, would have been meant for the OTHER bman940 but I just realized you are two different posters.

Simce you're a different B Man, I'd suggest buying the Blackhound Emerge branded version of the Apex 1-10x next time they go on sale for 55% off with YouTuber discount code typically from CYCLOPS or Epic Arms whatever code he offers during Blackhound's next sale. They're 55% off site wide sale appears to be rather frequent so far twice this year and another was 45% off site wide.

Last edited:
Reactions: B Man
Sorry meant to refer to it as "the Apex 1-10 branded version" of the Riton or Blackhound.

Oh such a bingbat is me, there's TWO bmans on this thread. You're right, would have been meant for the OTHER bman940 but I just realized you are two different posters.

Simce you're a different B Man, I'd suggest buying the Blackhound Emerge branded version of the Apex 1-10x next time they go on sale for 55% off with YouTuber discount code typically from CYCLOPS or Epic Arms whatever code he offers during Blackhound's next sale. They're 55% off site wide sale appears to be rather frequent so far twice this year and another was 45% off site wide.

There is no 1-10 Blackhound optic. I’m just genuinely curious about a new optic and hands on experience as you made it seem like you had info about them that’s not published. I’m not buying either optic.

Last edited:
I have a Blackhound Optics Emerge 2-12X44 MOA. I am impressed by both the glass and the construction of this optic. Mine sits on a 6.5 CM AR that I mainly use for predator/hog hunting. I have used the illuminated MOA reticle to hit steel plates to 500 yards. This would be an excellent deer hunting scope, and even with a 44mm objective, it performs very well in low-light situations. I am describing my own hands-on use with this optic, no, I heard this or read that, actual in-the-field experiences.

Reactions: B Man
I have a Blackhound Optics Emerge 2-12X44 MOA. I am impressed by both the glass and the construction of this optic. Mine sits on a 6.5 CM AR that I mainly use for predator/hog hunting. I have used the illuminated MOA reticle to hit steel plates to 500 yards. This would be an excellent deer hunting scope, and even with a 44mm objective, it performs very well in low-light situations. I am describing my own hands-on use with this optic, no, I heard this or read that, actual in-the-field experiences.
All Blackhound optics are currently on sale for 30% off plus an additional 15% off with either AORR or CYCLOPS discount codes.

Not quite the 55% (40%+15%) off like their last recent sale but sure beats paying their regular prices when you can get them for closer to half price.

Now if LOW made scopes sold by other brands had frequent 45% - 55% off sales ... In addition to the recent Vortex Razor Gen 3 6-36x56 sales ...

Reactions: bman940
Thanks for the update. Their discount is enough to make me look at their Evolve 3-18X50 FFP ,34mm tube. I have one already, and my son would like one for his .300 WinMag, a pretty nice Christmas present is what I am thinking.

Reactions: Scopeye
Thanks for the update. Their discount is enough to make me look at their Evolve 3-18X50 FFP ,34mm tube. I have one already, and my son would like one for his .300 WinMag, a pretty nice Christmas present is what I am thinking.
An even better scope deal and by far, the best price I've ever seen is the Meopta Optika 6 5-30x56 FFP illuminated RD MRAD currently selling for $699.99 at EuroOptic with free shipping.

Both their DEMO and BRAND NEW ones are currently on sale for $699.99 with free shipping.

Well Riton came through. I have a replacement. And this one is fine. Clarity is excellent. 4-32X56 Conquer 7. I guess they must read Snipers hide. Been to the range. And so far so good. Even bought another red dot from them.

Well Riton came through. I have a replacement. And this one is fine. Clarity is excellent. 4-32X56 Conquer 7. I guess they must read Snipers hide. Been to the range. And so far so good. Even bought another red dot from them.
Did Riton specifically reach out to you from their end first to fix the problem they initially screwed you over on?

This is rather interesting and really wonder if they're reaching out to all of their previous customers they screwed over and denied warranty replacement or stated nothing wrong and previously sent all of the defective scopes straight back to the customers like how Bushnell seems to be very good at doing.

Did they contact you and send you a prepaid return label? Did you receive a new 2023 updated model? I'm aware of several older 4-32x56 Riton Conquer x7s that weren't taken cared of under warranty first time around is the reason I ask this very important question.

What about the other hundreds or thousands of possible Riton warranty denial victims that aren't vocal who don't go online to participate on forums?

I know of only a few victims and none of them participate in forums even after I strongly urged them to blast the bastards everywhere for blatantly misleading their lifetime warranty promises and ripping people off like this when it comes time to honoring their warranty. Especially since they're not even listed on the BBB to post and file any formal complaints against them for everyone to read before making a real informed decision to buy anything from Riton. Maybe they were listed over on the BBB before and somehow had the BBB delete all the negative complaints and made their business listing disappear like how Bushnell Outdoor with their "F" rating which recently magically reappeared after a few weeks IDK. If I had to guess, I wouldn't doubt Riton would be right up there with another big fat "F" alongside Bushnell.

They have also been telling pissed off customers to return their defective Riton products to the places they bought it from instead of offering to honor their warranty promise and lots don't even get the chance to even get a reply back.

Do their electronics for their red dots and illuminated reticles in their scopes have a lifetime warranty?

I have 4 of Riton Optics Red Dots, and I could not be happier. 2 are on 9mm PCC with over 1000 rounds each and zero issues to POI. 1 is on a S&W M&P 15/22, and one is on an SBR. For the $, they are a bargain. They are well made and, as I stated, not one issue. I have two more on order! I'm glad Riton took good care of you. That shows that they are doing what is right. I do not know what the warranty is on the electronics from Riton Optics, but I am not aware of anyone who offers a lifetime warranty on anything electronic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 12.34.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 12.34.32 PM.png
    879.9 KB · Views: 14
I have 4 of Riton Optics Red Dots, and I could not be happier. 2 are on 9mm PCC with over 1000 rounds each and zero issues to POI. 1 is on a S&W M&P 15/22, and one is on an SBR. For the $, they are a bargain. They are well made and, as I stated, not one issue. I have two more on order! I'm glad Riton took good care of you. That shows that they are doing what is right. I do not know what the warranty is on the electronics from Riton Optics, but I am not aware of anyone who offers a lifetime warranty on anything electronic.
Athlon, Burris, Maven, GPO, Vortex, Leupold (anything Leupold with electronics that physically mounts onto guns per Leupold warranty customer service via phone call) their rangefinder does not mount onto guns and thus only have a 2 year warranty, most Primary Arms (call them for exactly which specifc models) and several other companies have real lifetime warranty on their electronics.

Having a written lifetime warranty promise is only as good as the companies willingness to actually honor them. It's apparent that they choose to honor some and also not honor some at the same time according to real life testimonials and some shooting buddies first hand experiences just like how Bushnell does but Bushnell sometimes even sends you back your defective warranty return items in even worse condition than you sent them in along with the flat out lifetime warranty denials.

My personal end goal here is to force all shady companies to just stop screwing over their hard working customers and improve their warranties and customer service and it shouldn't be all about corporate profits and just screw the customers over whenever it comes to warranty time.

I totally get it as theirs business standpoint perspective, their corporate profits remain huge if they don't swap out defective products and not honor their lifetime warranty promises and make up any kind of BS excuses not to honor your lifetime warranty down to not being the original owner, not having your original proof of purchase receipt, or claim to not have bought them from an authorized dealer when you buy through places such as ebay. Statistically honoring maybe one or two for their warranty exchanges especially for known forum posters or influencers while screwing over 10 to 20 or more regular non vocal people denying their warranty at the same time without batting an eye.

Everyone (ALL Companies) should just follow and copy VORTEX regarding their lifetime warranty practices IMHO.

Another troubling fact is Riton ran a half price sale direct to consumer early this year and a buddy bought the top of the line 4-32x56 X7 Conquer for just under $1000 then only a few weeks later the same top of the line Riton scope was selling through second party dealers Scopelist and EuroOptic for $649.99 which another buddy bought and they compared them side by side with the $900+ half price direct from Riton sale and they were identical scopes. Both ended up having problems with parallax not focusing clearly after using on their rifles for only several months not even one years time. They appeared to be promising scopes at least looked better than average up until they were mounted and used onto rifles that fired actual bullets though. First one sent back nothing wrong sent right bank still with broken focus somewhat works but definitely isn't as clear as before. Second one he sold with his rifle as a package deal to let the next sucker worry about the warranty. Buyer was a total idiot and thought the scope was nice even though it was like looking through waxed paper but there are many people out there who don't mind seeing blurry images when shooting. At least he almost broke even adding $600 to the price of the rifle. He told the very stupid buyer it was a top of the line Riton scope made in Japan that had a MSRP of $2299.99 on Riton's website which was actually true but hadn't disclosed it's actual shittiness and it's the second unfortunate statistic counting the other buddy's that crapped out in the exact same way. He made sure not to mention warranty for the scope and wrote out a rifle/scope package being SOLD AS-IS with no guarantees nor implied warranty of any kind agreement on paper.

Still waiting if the other guy replies that was screwed over first time then made while again second time around since there's at least 2 people local to me who I can guarantee will appreciate upgrading their 4-32x56 X7 Conquer scopes including one similarity screwed over first time around nothing was done to repair it.

Last edited: