• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

I am curious....was the prosecutor asking the questions sworn in? Because it sure seemed like he provided a bunch of testimony.
Agreed. He testified to what was going through the pedo's head when he attacked Kyle. What the mob chasing him was thinking. What the other people he shot were thinking. What the police were thinking when he approached them after the shooting. I'm not a lawyer, but where was Kyle's during all of that?

Agreed. He testified to what was going through the pedo's head when he attacked Kyle. What the mob chasing him was thinking. What the other people he shot were thinking. What the police were thinking when he approached them after the shooting. I'm not a lawyer, but where was Kyle's during all of that?
thought the same thing. Only heard them chime in a couple times. However, that could be something they use later. Kyle still held up pretty good and gave back a few good lines of his own. Prosecution and state should be embarrassed.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
fuck these fucks

FkLixbft.jpeg

They're about to end arguments for the day. Sounds like arguments will resume on Monday.

Neither the prosecutor nor the defense attorney take an oath to tell the truth.

Gotta give it to the kid. Taking the stand takes at your own trial is ballsy! Given the situations circumstances, he handled it pretty well.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I am curious....was the prosecutor asking the questions sworn in? Because it sure seemed like he provided a bunch of testimony.
It is a common jury instruction that questions of the lawyers are not evidence. I would imagine that is given in every state.

Sure, they are not witnesses sworn under oath, so perjury charges would not apply to them.

But, there are rules of professional conduct that they are bound by, which require them to not knowingly advance arguments they know to be false.

Knowingly advancing a false argument would also be an example of bad faith or malicious conduct, the potential consequences of which have been discussed above.

Just because disciplinary boards or judges are reluctant to impose sanctions for violations of the above rules, does not mean the rules do not exist.

But prosecutors have absolute immunity.

Total douche bag. Hard to watch. But the youngster is holding his own.
Hard to watch? That was one of the most painful things I think I've had to endure in years. He argued like a four year old. I can't even believe that guy has a law degree. He spent an hour sifting through innocuous crap, and in his mind I'm sure he summited some extreme "gotcha" on the most ludicrous and meaningless minutiae. That smugness when he transgressed the judge was crazy and I'm surprised the judge didn't come down off the bench and bitch-slap him. Would have been well deserved.

I hope the jury is getting pissed off at the bs line of questioning and how the prosecutor continues the way he is. I hope they end up with absolute contempt for the prosecutor and the entire trial.... while they render a verdict of not guilty on all counts.

Reactions: TACC
Hard to watch? That was one of the most painful things I think I've had to endure in years. He argued like a four year old. I can't even believe that guy has a law degree. He spent an hour sifting through innocuous crap, and in his mind I'm sure he summited some extreme "gotcha" on the most ludicrous and meaningless minutiae. That smugness when he transgressed the judge was crazy and I'm surprised the judge didn't come down off the bench and bitch-slap him. Would have been well deserved.

Yeah, like "Why did your run towards the fire?" There were so many of those "Haha, I gotcha on this one kid".

Funny if not pitiful.

Reactions: TACC and KZP
I hope the jury is getting pissed off at the bs line of questioning and how the prosecutor continues the way he is. I hope they end up with absolute contempt for the prosecutor and the entire trial.... while they render a verdict of not guilty on all counts.

Rumor has it jury isn't happy with him, based on commentary from someone watching from in the courtroom.

Reactions: Tokay444
Rumor has it jury isn't happy with him, based on commentary from someone watching from in the courtroom.
I dont see how they couldn't be getting irritated with him! I was getting pissed as well. He kept asking the same questions over and over simply because Kyle wouldn't give him the answer he wanted to hear. If I had to voluntarily sit through that I would be beyond irritated.

Reactions: uffduh and KZP
Kyle's facial expressions during this trial are classic. When the prosecutor asks a question it's as if he has a look on his face "are you a fucking idiot" or " You truly can't be this stupid".

Go back and watch some of the testimony and look at his little subtle subtle facial changes, the little ticks… they're hilarious. I don't know how he keeps from laughing at the prosecutor's face.

Kyle's facial expressions during this trial are classic. When the prosecutor asks a question it's as if he has a look on his face "are you a fucking idiot" or " You truly can't be this stupid".

Go back and watch some of the testimony and look at his little subtle subtle facial changes, the little ticks… they're hilarious. I don't know how he keeps from laughing at the prosecutor's face.
He did do a great job. And my heart started breaking for him at the same time. I was so fucking pissed at the prosecution for the way they started phrasing questions. Literally trying to get him to admit that he pointed his weapon at bald child molester with intent to kill. And Kyle every time said I just wanted to stop him from chasing me. Then the prosecution would ask the same fucking question. Again and again. And when Kyle broke just a little and said I didn't want to kill him. I nearly threw my phone across the room.

oops, you mean they weren't peaceful protests?

5DTAU0Jp.jpeg
And, according to this prosecutor, thinking you need to carry a gun into a crowd, presumes you think it's dangerous, else why would you have the gun? Ergo, carrying a gun anywhere, you think it is dangerous, and therefore you have no right to self-defense, per new law.

Reactions: TACC and KZP
Chicago PD is cancelling all days off for any reason, in preperation for results of a "unwanted" verdict and its possable aftermath!
Maybe an innocent verdict is what's wanted to help rekindle the flames of anarchy....

USA Today said his breaking down on the stand was a masterclass in acting. Honest journalism from legacy media is completely fucking dead.
if that was "acting"...this untrained 17yr old is a better actor than all of hollywood combined...

to anyone that is not a political hack, it is painfully obvious those were legitimate emotions from a kid reliving the worst day of his life...

Anybody else pissed off when the prosecutor insinuated there was no reason to shoot Rosenbaum, that clearly was gaining on him quickly (not to mention 3 others behind him) after he had previously got verbal DEATH threats from him and grabbed for his rifle butt? No chance nothing bad was going to happen to Kyle right?? And there was just no chance that Huber would kill him right, just because Huber 1) kicked him in the head and 2) been hit full throttle with his skateboard once on the head and once on the neck? Kyle could have died from any of those actions, Huber wouldn't have shot him after three other assaults, any of which could have been fatal? The prosecutor tried to lead the jury to believe Huber's didn't demonstrate prior willfulness to kill which he clearly did ...I was surprised the potential lethality of a head kick or those skateboard smacks like he got wasn't brought up - there is NO way that Kyle didn't have at least some degree of concussion after those. He could have easily been paralyzed/killed from the skateboard to the neck alone. I wish Kyle would have insisted on medical attention after he turned himself in to document HIS damage ...

Another annoying point was when the prosecution reviewed the video when Kyle was on his butt with Grosskreutz pointing his handgun at his head...essentially inferring to the jury that Kyle couldn't have been in fear of his life despite his compromised body position (not being on his feet) and now pointing a handgun at his head at point blank (3 ft) range after Kyle just had his head bashed in by Huber and his skateboard, it was just pure "intent to kill" from Kyle because he had "that AR15 Rifle" when Grosskreutz "only" had a handgun, and since Grosskreutz didn't shoot him at 10 - 15 feet Kyle could just have assumed he wouldn't be shot at point blank range...no chance Grosskreutz was going in close because he knew he was horrible shot.

Anybody else pissed off when the prosecutor insinuated there was no reason to shoot Rosenbaum, that clearly was gaining on him quickly (not to mention 3 others behind him) after he had previously got verbal DEATH threats from him and grabbed for his rifle butt? No chance nothing bad was going to happen to Kyle right?? And there was just no chance that Huber would kill him right, just because Huber 1) kicked him in the head and 2) been hit full throttle with his skateboard once on the head and once on the neck? Kyle could have died from any of those actions, Huber wouldn't have shot him after three other assaults, any of which could have been fatal? The prosecutor tried to lead the jury to believe Huber's didn't demonstrate prior willfulness to kill which he clearly did ...I was surprised the potential lethality of a head kick or those skateboard smacks like he got wasn't brought up - there is NO way that Kyle didn't have at least some degree of concussion after those. He could have easily been paralyzed/killed from the skateboard to the neck alone. I wish Kyle would have insisted on medical attention after he turned himself in to document HIS damage ...

Another annoying point was when the prosecution reviewed the video when Kyle was on his butt with Grosskreutz pointing his handgun at his head...essentially inferring to the jury that Kyle couldn't have been in fear of his life despite his compromised body position (not being on his feet) and now pointing a handgun at his head at point blank (3 ft) range after Kyle just had his head bashed in by Huber and his skateboard, it was just pure "intent to kill" from Kyle because he had "that AR15 Rifle" when Grosskreutz "only" had a handgun, and since Grosskreutz didn't shoot him at 10 - 15 feet Kyle could just have assumed he wouldn't be shot at point blank range...no chance Grosskreutz was going in close because he knew he was horrible shot.

What pisses me off is that half the country will believe Rittenhouse is a "Nazi" and that he deserves death no matter what. The Democrat half of America is no longer American. They're just a mob of angry, stupid people who think and do whatever CNN tells them to.