• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

The judge needs to step in to call the trial. He alone will have better LEO protections rather than to let the jury decide. The jury will not only have one life to decide upon, but decide how THEIR lives will be after the trial is over. The jury will have NO protections.

Then they should take a page out of the Rittenhouse playbook and arm themselves.

Finally had time to get through Kyle’s cross-examination. The prosecutor made the following arguments about two of the prosecution’s alleged “victims”;

1) Rosenbaum was apparently justified in continuing to chase Kyle being reasonably in fear of being shot by Kyle after Kyle pointed his rifle at Rosenbaum (while Rosenbaum chased and threatened to kill Kyle),

2) Grosskruetz wasn’t a threat to Kyle, (despite chasing him in visible possession of a firearm and pointing it at Kyle), and didn’t deserve to be injured or otherwise hindered in his assault.

The complete polarity between these two arguments is laughable.

The judge needs to step in to call the trial. He alone will have better LEO protections rather than to let the jury decide. The jury will not only have one life to decide upon, but decide how THEIR lives will be after the trial is over. The jury will have NO protections.
Kyle has shown the way to defend oneself from douche canoes, now it's up to the sheeple to follow

EE80A78E-D20D-4DBC-918E-FA104DE086E1.jpeg

Reactions: Tokay444
I wonder if anything is being done about the photos and threats against the jury?

I can't watch this thing live. Ever since I entered Heart Attack Alley in my 40's I try to abstain from anything that is going to cause me to blow a circuit breaker.

The objective here is to crush self defense as a viable option when faced with a mob of Brownshirts. Otherwise, we can't have the glorious revolution.

Never thought I would live in a USA where it was unwise to go into custody peacefully after a valid self defense shooting. We still aren't there - but if Rittenhouse is on the way to the rape cages its going to look much more reasonable to resist arrest in all circumstances. I won't be hopping on the internet to call those who do dumbasses, thats for sure. I'll just reply "Rittenhouse"

Found this for New York,
Getting your property back from the police is as simple as asking for it and producing your receipt and photo ID. In some states, you might also need a release from the district attorney's office; call the office at the end of criminal proceedings to request this document. The catch is that there's a ticking clock – in some jurisdictions, you have a limited number of days to request the return of your things after the criminal case ends. In New York City, for example, the period is 120 days after the termination of criminal proceedings. If you don't claim your property in this time, the police have the right to dispose of your items.

Finally had time to get through Kyle’s cross-examination. The prosecutor made the following arguments about two of the prosecution’s alleged “victims”;

1) Rosenbaum was apparently justified in continuing to chase Kyle being reasonably in fear of being shot by Kyle after Kyle pointed his rifle at Rosenbaum (while Rosenbaum chased and threatened to kill Kyle),

2) Grosskruetz wasn’t a threat to Kyle, (despite chasing him in visible possession of a firearm and pointing it at Kyle), and didn’t deserve to be injured or otherwise hindered in his assault.

The complete polarity between these two arguments is laughable.

Here’s the thing though, the prosecutor argued that since Lefty didn’t stand back and shoot at Kyle from 15 ft away then clearly he didn’t intend to shoot Kyle when he was 3 ft away so Kyle should not have shot him since he wasn’t a threat despite being 3 ft away with a handgun.

However by that logic Kyle was armed with a rifle that has an effective range of several hundred yards, if he was truly looking to murder protestors that night why did he only shoot the three people who got within arms length of him? Why didn’t he shoot baseball bat guy across the street or any of the hundreds of other people chasing him if those were truly his intentions that night?

Folks, if this goes down and we get an acquittal on the murder charges, the other charges won't matter. There will be rioting like never seen before. It won't matter if he's found guilty on all other charges, without a conviction on the murder and attempted murder charges, the Left will tear city apart all over the country.

If you live in a major Blue City, prepare now for total chaos in your streets.

Has there ever been a major riot over an incident that only involved caucasian males?

Endorsement deals?
Anyone give any consideration to what KR's AR is worth ? (or will be shortly ?). I suspect that if he is found innocent by the jury and he were to get it back and auction it off, it would fetch some serious coin. Not something I would have a desire to own, but I'm willing to bet that quite a few collectors would be interested.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Anyone give any consideration to what KR's AR is worth ? (or will be shortly ?). I suspect that if he is found innocent by the jury and he were to get it back and auction it off, it would fetch some serious coin. Not something I would have a desire to own, but I'm willing to bet that quite a few collectors would be interested.
I believe it was loaned to him. but still it could have good value. Maybe Alec Baldwin could find some use for it.

Reactions: Jigstick
Everybody has to die sometime, Kyle knew the social security program would be defuncted by the time these two retired so Kyle saved them from a life of poverty in their golden years. God Bless Kyle for being so thoughtful........
Saint Kyle!
I’ll praise the one who didn’t terrorize their family or molest children.

The patron saint of fuck around and find out!!!

😂

There is certainly a market for firearms that have been used in shootings such as this.

She can arrest me
Somewhat related. I was in a 7-11 back when I was in NY. A patrolman ( young pretty girl) was there too getting coffee same as me ( I kinda knew her she would change shifts at our fire station). Two assholes between us in line were leering at her and one said " You can give me a ticket anytime". She said nothing as wasting her breath on these shits was not necessary anyway. She was checking the inspection sticker on said assholes car as I left and guess what! It was out of date.:)

Nah, they are consciously deciding to be evil.
I agree there are a large number that are just bad people BUT there are also a lot that are simply mentally ill. Evil is having bad intent, mentally ill is saying stupid shit that in no way, shape or form makes sense.

I agree there are a large number that are just bad people BUT there are also a lot that are simply mentally ill. Evil is having bad intent, mentally ill is saying stupid shit that in no way, shape or form makes sense.
"mentally ill is saying stupid shit that in no way, shape or form makes sense." Aren't you describing the Biden administration ?

They are intending to defend a pedo and woman abuser who tried to murder a person. Evil itself is stupid and irrational.

Reactions: Bender and Mwalex