• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rittenhouse Trial

Regarding all them crowds suggesting they're going to burn the city:

Helicopter mosquito sprayer, filled with pepper-spray. Mix some soap in with it, to ensure clothing penetration, adhesion, and maximum duration.

Regarding nazi's and commies:

Is "NAMMIES" the new term?
You misspelled Napalm.

Im sure if he is, most likely people will give him a wide berth.......

Doc
I wonder if Rittenhouse will be out providing first aid or protection for those he doesnt know, when the "not guility" fiery but most mostly peaceful protest start up?

I wonder what his actions will be, when a woman is being raped on a subway?

These people are creating a society, that not even they will want to live in!

5Cvax3aZ.jpeg

Good witness, called rioters what they were, was abusive to Binger.

Kyle Rittenhouse’s Defense Called a Livestreamer Who Rages About ‘Antifa’​

LOL, that guy was great. He really rankled Binger. I was laughing the whole time...especially when he kept denying he, "made" videos per Binger's language. "No, I don't." But he wouldn't hint. Binger puzzled, searching feeble brain...."Did you record them?" "Yes." But then he would say again later, "You made this video?" "No." Binger again puzzled...WTF?....oh yeah...."Did you record it?" "Yes" Super funny.

I'm disgusted with the defense team. 600K budget and no ballistics expert, no self defense expert, and almost no fucking objections.

1636756910956.png

I'm glad the prosecutor didn't pick up on the above picture.
Binger - Your Honor Mr Hamburger helper arm was just trying to protect Kyle from this other guy with a gun.

Last edited:
I just got to the point in today's discussion about what charges, verdict findings, instructions will be presented and I'm laughing at the incompetence of the two prosecutors. For the famous "he was too young and wasn't allowed to have a gun" crowd, the charge for underage carry, they are likely to get a shock. There are several exceptions to that rule: not under 16, not an SBR, not a pistol, and must have some sort of hunting safety cred. Turns out, that since the defense entered into evidence and/or testimony Kyle's age of 17 at time, and questioned a detective about the length of the rifle, since they raised those two issues, they must be considered. However, the prosecution never contended, throughout the trial, and never established Kyle didn't have the hunting class cred; never raised it or proved one way or the other. Since they have the burden of proof, if the two the defense established are OK, there is not any evidence that Kyle didn't meet the safety class requirement, so the prosecution would not technially meet the burden of proof and the jury shouldn't be able to convict on that charge. LOL

Fucking idiots. Anyway, if/when Kyle gets not guilty due to self-defense, he can't legitimately be found guilty (though juries are not always reliable) of "too young to have a rifle out in public." I will laugh heartily at the sky screams when that news comes out.

ETA: Since Kyle seemed relatively capable shooting his rifle that night, I presumed he probably had some experience, and spending time in WI, presumed he might have already had that hunting safety class cred. But as the trial moved along, we learned Kyle was driving into work each day and had no driver license, so I started thinking he probably would catch that underage rifle charge because if he doesn't have a driver license, probably didn't have the hunting safety class either. Turns out the defense was pretty savvy with that one and just kept their mouth shut about it, and the dumb prosecutors never got around to presenting contrary rebuttal. I repeat myself...they are idiots.

Last edited:

bold claim coming from a man who looks like he still goes to HS parties trying to pick up girls

profile_pic_-_5_400x400.jpg

using my body language skills.....i analyze this photo of Fmr. vice president Biden, and determine his hand gestures indicate a proclivity to double fisting cocks

3000.jpeg

my body language interpretation of Nancy Pelosi indicate to me that she has a closeted desire to gas the jews and enact a racial regime....she is clearly harboring secret admiration for the 3rd Reich....

nancy_pelosi_podium_wave_a_p.jpg

this photo of Barack Obama, using my expert body language reading skills, clearly indicate to me, that Obama is a closeted racist, and cant help but mock Asians
1000.jpeg

I'm disgusted with the defense team. 600K budget and no ballistics expert, no self defense expert, and almost no fucking objections.
I've been on a jury down this road before.

When the defense doesn't put up much of a defense or object every 30 seconds it's because a plea bargain of some type has been made and this whole trial is just a formality.

Also why it has not been tossed on a mistrial.

Went to a range in CA- don’t remember which one- and they had a big sign at the front gate barring anyone from shooting at any targets that resembled any human in form or feature. No pics. No silhouettes.
...good thing communists arent people...

View attachment 7739443

Binger - Your Honor Mr Hamburger helper arm was just trying to protect Kyle from this other guy with a gun.
And calling Kyle as a witness which absolutely brought nothing new as far as evidence and him crying and reliving the moment isn’t helping at all.
Also the defense totally dropped the ball today as well.
Let’s also not forget about the jury intimidation.

And finally, with the fuck wasn’t this case tried as a bench jury?

There is, but not from them.

Consider the urban legend of how lemmings throw themselves en masse off cliffs due because of some herd mentality. The actual reason we have footage of that is there were humans driving them off the ledges, not because lemmings are inherently suicidal. It's not the protesters doing the thinking. It's the people who tell them to protest and what to chant and write on their signs.

If dipshits now are defending the two dead asshats in the Rittenhouse case as some kind of handsome innocents, then naturally they'll work to defend skinheads etc sooner or later.
It worked for George Floyd, so it will probably work for these felons.

And calling Kyle as a witness which absolutely brought nothing new as far as evidence and him crying and reliving the moment isn’t helping at all.
Also the defense totally dropped the ball today as well.
Let’s also not forget about the jury intimidation.

And finally, with the fuck wasn’t this case tried as a bench jury?

Well, imagine getting a judge that is the mirror image of Binger.

"Ahh, I see in these 3 pixels where Rittenhouse was the instigator. Guilty" - Judge

When the defense doesn't put up much of a defense or object every 30 seconds it's because a plea bargain of some type has been made and this whole trial is just a formality.

Plea bargains are struck before a trial…generally in lieu of a high profile trial. There can’t be a formality because the jury will decide the kids fate for alleged capital crimes. That’s a trial.

During pretrial filings I suppose they could have filed for a cap on sentencing, but the prosecution and the judge would have to NOT object and that doesn’t seem to be the case. Plus it’s not really that smart if you looking to get off because it would give the impression that you expect to be convicted.

View attachment 7739443

A few LEO and SD experts explaining the Tueller Drill would have gone a long way here.

Reactions: Pbgt
Just very compliant with following orders.

Young guys were present as we conversed.....I hope they are deciding which side of history they want to be on.
There needs to be a set of laws or an oath when they joined or something. *Read in Beavis voice*

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino

If a plea bargain has already been made, why go through with the trial?
And if KR really believes what he did was self defense why would he commit to a plea instead of going through with the trial?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Yuuup. No self defense experts, no firearms experts, barely any objections from the defense.
For an inexperience guy, Kyle showed extremely good trigger and muzzle discipline and clearly only fired when his life was at risk.
It would have bee awesome if there was one as part of he defense TEAM, all the time, just object the heck out of Binger.

While plea deals are generally offered in lieu of a trial, I don't believe there's anything stopping the prosecutors from offering up another deal before a verdict is reached. They could very well offer Kyle a lesser charge just to get a conviction. We weren't in the room so it's impossible to gauge the room and how the jury felt. There's also a metric shit ton of ammo for appeal and the plea would stop those dead.

Is there any chance, and I know this would be absolutely wrong from the point of view of justice, Kyle get some type of manslaughter?

Reactions: Lthrt
Jack Posobiec posted a tweet with screen shot of NREMT web page showing Grosskreutz's EMT credential expired in 2017:

NREMT have policy regarding criminal convictions; this one is from 2018 (a year later) but I would guess similar was in effect in 2017:

The ONLY, and I fucking mean ONLY reason why a piece of criminal shit like Gaige Grosskreutz would get an EMT cert is so he could sexually assault unconscious/vulnerable patients and rob the valuables of emergency care patients. If that motherfucker had gotten a job as an actual EMT, he would have stolen bigtime from every house that he got called too, and possibly stake out more houses for himself and his cronies to rob in the future.

Is there any chance, and I know this would be absolutely wrong from the point of view of justice, Kyle get some type of manslaughter?
In this case no , but he could be charged with scumslaughter which is like a $5.00 ticket that you can just mail in.

Reactions: Pbgt
It would have bee awesome if there was one as part of he defense TEAM, all the time, just object the heck out of Binger.
I would have been happy if they just objected to something every now and then..... I thought the defense had had case handed to them on a silver platter by that dip stick prosecutor and they really did a poor job being Kyle's advocate, especially with objections or lack there of, and allowing the freaking lesser included charges. They could have and should have fought them all off and didn't. Maybe there's a reason I'm not aware of but for the budget they have, I know a local lawyer who would have eaten that prosecutor for lunch.

Reactions: NoDopes and st1650
In this case no , but he could be charged with scumslaughter which is like a $5.00 ticket that you can just mail in.
He could get acquitted of murder (which I'm certain he will) and convicted of first-degree reckless endangerment. The jury may also receive instructions on provocation. Both of these things should have been fought harder against imo

While plea deals are generally offered in lieu of a trial, I don't believe there's anything stopping the prosecutors from offering up another deal before a verdict is reached. They could very well offer Kyle a lesser charge just to get a conviction. We weren't in the room so it's impossible to gauge the room and how the jury felt. There's also a metric shit ton of ammo for appeal and the plea would stop those dead.
Even if the government could offer a plea, they would only do so if they didn’t think they could win. What’s up with you guys an plea deals? Pleas are admissions of guilt, and almost impossible to reverse on appeal. If the kids gets a weapon charge and a slap on the pee pee for driving without a license it’s still no win for state and nothing compared to going down for a fucking MURDER charge.

Fuck no you don’t take a plea deal. At this point, the kid has a case on the appellate court already.

He could get acquitted of murder (which I'm certain he will) and convicted of first-degree reckless endangerment. The jury may also receive instructions on provocation. Both of these things should have been fought harder against imo
Its up to the jury and if you ever been involved with the legal system your attorney will always tell you to settle because a jury will never be able to figure out the case. I personally think Kyle's actions were totally in self defense in that environment. Should he have been there, of course not but he got involved so he rolled the dice and fines himself where he is today. Finding out who he dispatched I personally find his actions noble removing everything else that was going on.

Reactions: Steel head
Its up to the jury and if you ever been involved with the legal system your attorney will always tell you to settle because a jury will never be able to figure out the case. I personally think Kyle's actions were totally in self defense in that environment. Should he have been there, of course not but he got involved so he rolled the dice and fines himself where he is today. Finding out who he dispatched I personally find his actions noble removing everything else that was going on.
Well yes its up to the jury, and it's up to Kyle's attorney to give him the best defense possible, which I don't think was done. In fact, I think my view is shared by many many attorneys as well.

One of the trials Was a juror on did exactly what several of you said doesn't happen.

Sentance was capped / bargained down pre-trial and we still had to go through the whole 9 yards to see if defense could get an equitall or whatever.

The jury was not told of this or the previous many convictions. However the defendant never took the stand.

So this does happen.

Even if the government could offer a plea, they would only do so if they didn’t think they could win. What’s up with you guys an plea deals? Pleas are admissions of guilt, and almost impossible to reverse on appeal. If the kids gets a weapon charge and a slap on the pee pee for driving without a license it’s still no win for state and nothing compared to going down for a fucking MURDER charge.

Fuck no you don’t take a plea deal. At this point, the kid has a case on the appellate court already.
I didn't say he should take it, I just said that the prosecution could and probably is offering one still despite the trial coming to a close. You got an 18yr kid staring down 20+ years behind bars in a worst case scenario. I could easily see him be scared into taking a short sentence just to have the entire ordeal done and over with. Like I said, he has a shit ton of ammo for appeal and the smart move is not to take any deal, but that might not be what's going through his head.

I didn't say he should take it, I just said that the prosecution could and probably is offering one still despite the trial coming to a close. You got an 18yr kid staring down 20+ years behind bars in a worst case scenario. I could easily see him be scared into taking a short sentence just to have the entire ordeal done and over with. Like I said, he has a shit ton of ammo for appeal and the smart move is not to take any deal, but that might not be what's going through his head.
That’s what law enforcement does and that’s how tons of false confessions come from. When I say law enforcement I’m talking about the totality of the system, not a Sheriff deputy or a individual cop. A person might be scared so they will say anything the authority wants them too to make the situation go away.

That said, I don’t think kyles defense or the kid himself is THAT stupid or enable to handle said emotions. A good defense lawyer would bitch slap his client in the face for even considering a deal that late in the game on such a high profile case.
One of the trials Was a juror on did exactly what several of you said doesn't happen.

Sentance was capped / bargained down pre-trial and we still had to go through the whole 9 yards to see if defense could get an equitall or whatever.

The jury was not told of this or the previous many convictions. However the defendant never took the stand.

So this does happen.
No, the sentences was capped. That just means they couldn’t go over whatever that cap was. It’s not or whatever, it matters if you want to make a big deal about it…

In a high profile case, it would more than likely be known that a plea was that struck. CNN would be blasting that shit in the streets like psych ops….

Furthermore, a plea could be struck for the say the weapon charge but not the MURDER charge hypothetically, in which case, it’s not a simply a “ formality” he’s fighting for his fucking life.

So you insist on telling people what I was personally a part of didn't happen.

Your full of you're self.

Happened exactly as I said. Nothing compells the jury or fucking press to be informed.

So you insist on telling people what I was personally a part of didn't happen.

Your full of you're self.

Happened exactly as I said. Nothing compells the jury or fucking press to be informed.
I’m insisting you don’t know what the fuck was going on. I’m not trying to be mean, but it’s the vibe i get from what you're typing.

You don’t even know that it’s “acquittal.” How am I suppose to trust the accuracy of what YOU say happened when you can’t even recall what was happening or spell acquittal? When people are telling you that it’s stupid and counter productive to be in trial that already has all charges be a guilty outcome…maybe they have a point… wouldn’t you just go the sentencing phase?
BFB37C8F-5043-4DF9-A156-A0A5170448F5.gif

Court TV is tearing up the prosecution. Not 1 host all day has said the state has proven their case. I bet there's been 50 or more panelists who have all said the prosecution's case was laughable. Seriously, not one has said they have met the burden of proof.

Court TV is tearing up the prosecution. Not 1 host all day has said the state has proven their case. I bet there's been 50 or more panelists who have all said the prosecution's case was laughable. Seriously, not one has said they have met the burden of proof.

He's not logically guilty of anything except maybe a weapons charge depending on the laws there (which might be a wobbler). I mean the entire incident was on camera for everyone to see, it's not like a he said/she said.

The people he shot were a bunch of scumbags.

The prosecutor looks like a slimy faggot.

The judge berated the prosecutor at least a couple times.

I mean the jury could still hang him anyways but I am thinking acquittal on almost everything.

Reactions: Fig and Snuby642
I don't know about the legality, some crap about jury trial being required in that instance because of severity or 3 time looser.

Balif told us after our guilty verdict about the required jury trial.

Since my spelling is substandard it's a good thing I was an aircraft mechanic all my life instead of a.

Fucking lawyer.

Last edited:
Or maybe the defense lawyers are sandbagging in case they have to appeal?

Just in case the jury is retarded.