• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rittenhouse Trial

After watching Kyle's testimony, he said he gave his friend money to buy him the ar15 since he was too young to buy it. Doesn't that constitute a straw purchase?
If the purchase was here's money, go buy the gun, give it to me, you would be correct. Here's money, go by the gun, hang on to it till I turn 18, have gun transferred properly then...not straw.

Last edited:
Which side will they be hunting?

My faith in everything that was a given is shaken.....

Good question. I know, and shoot with the team leader in friendly competition. Ultraconservative, devout christian, as is his father. Hard to predict reactions in the fog of war, but in this case I have every confidence in his allegiance. Orders given to them are another matter.

Reactions: TACC and pmclaine
s49WCbqA.png

I think those doughy fucks will eat themselves once Starbucks and whole foods close up after the collapse. Otherwise just let them tire themselves out.......shouldn't take to long🤣

These parasites know absolutely ZERO, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about self reliance, survival innovation and fieldcraft, and emergency medical aid. Just look at the CHAZ debacle last year. They tried to plant a "garden" by spreading some soil over a fucking piece of cardboard. A few of the fuckers actually tried to "drill for water" at an open manhole, with a fucking storefront shade opener as a drill press. As expected, businesses and cafes shuttered their doors out of fear of being looted and burned. Ready-made hot food and fast food disappeared. Within 2 days of "declaring autonomy", CHAZ became a lawless hellhole. Starving commie insurrectionists broke into residents' apartments scrounging for food. Street robberies and rapes spiraled out of control. And murders followed shortly after.

I kept suggesting instead of putting an end to CHAZ, just relocate all of them into a forest clearing or desert and let them try to survive as an experiment viewable by the whole world on TV and livestream Internet. Oregon Fucking Trail 2.0. Give them all the guns, ammo, and industrial tools they need and watch them try to carve a civilization out of the wilderness. No ready to eat foods. Just the clothes on their back, rifles and pistols for hunting, and tools needed to build, drill, etc. No generators either. Electricity is a luxury, not an entitlement. Fuck off. Build your own fucking internal combustion engines and generators. Come on, you can do it! You hate capitalist, industrialized civilization so much, now lets see you create your own utopia. The guns, bows, spears, machetes, etc, given to them are for more than just hunting. It is so when these freaks start killing each other like they are bound to start doing after a very short amount of time, it will be more entertaining for everybody tuned in and watching.

Lol, the collapse...just a meme. But one that is clever and necessary. Why should I get involved it's all going to collapse and I can simply live off the land! All the commies will die from starvation, exposure, and dehydration while I eat elk and deer everyday in my comfy shelter in the wilderness. Lol...

More like divide and conquer. Isolate the undesirables, and then deal with them. Let history be the guide.

Make examples, vast majority will fall in line.

The US is way too important to let it collapse. For one, need those consumers to keep...consuming.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
Lol, the collapse...just a meme. But one that is clever and necessary. Why should I get involved it's all going to collapse and I can simply live off the land! All the commies will die from starvation while I eat elk and deer everyday!

More like divide and conquer. Isolate the undesirables, and then deal with them.

The US is way too important to let it collapse. For one, need those consumers to keep...consuming.

It's not gonna collapse we'll just see huge inflation, low wages and lower home ownership.

Reactions: Bender
Where are you getting this from? A lot of folks think this case may end in a mistrial with prejudice or a summary judgement from the judge. The prosecution is all but “throwing” the trial. They never had a case to begin with. Scuttle-butt is, that they were counting on bullying Kyle into a plea-deal and never wanted this in front of ANY jury from the get-go. This was clear self defense, and the prosecution knows it.

Even leftists are saying acquittal on all charges seems a forgone conclusion at this point.

If anything, it’s Kyle’s safety post trial that seems to be the wildcard here.....
Well sadly I guess there is “Many a slip twix a cup and a lip”

Seems the proscution was able to introduce some non-evidence

These parasites know absolutely ZERO, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about self reliance, survival innovation and fieldcraft, and emergency medical aid. Just look at the CHAZ debacle last year. They tried to plant a "garden" by spreading some soil over a fucking piece of cardboard. A few of the fuckers actually tried to "drill for water" at an open manhole, with a fucking storefront shade opener as a drill press. As expected, businesses and cafes shuttered their doors out of fear of being looted and burned. Ready-made hot food and fast food disappeared. Within 2 days of "declaring autonomy", CHAZ became a lawless hellhole. Starving commie insurrectionists broke into residents' apartments scrounging for food. Street robberies and rapes spiraled out of control. And murders followed shortly after.

I kept suggesting instead of putting an end to CHAZ, just relocate all of them into a forest clearing or desert and let them try to survive as an experiment viewable by the whole world on TV and livestream Internet. Oregon Fucking Trail 2.0. Give them all the guns, ammo, and industrial tools they need and watch them try to carve a civilization out of the wilderness. No ready to eat foods. Just the clothes on their back, rifles and pistols for hunting, and tools needed to build, drill, etc. No generators either. Electricity is a luxury, not an entitlement. Fuck off. Build your own fucking internal combustion engines and generators. Come on, you can do it! You hate capitalist, industrialized civilization so much, now lets see you create your own utopia. The guns, bows, spears, machetes, etc, given to them are for more than just hunting. It is so when these freaks start killing each other like they are bound to start doing after a very short amount of time, it will be more entertaining for everybody tuned in and watching.
One thing that stood out to me during the CHAZ thing was the sign asking for donations, among them "good ice".

Unless one of these twits is already used to living rough like a hobo they will be among the first to perish.

Well sadly I guess there is “Many a slip twix a cup and a lip”

Seems the proscution was able to introduce some non-evidence

I think the jurors already have their minds made up. It's either going to be a couple hours deliberation and an acquittal on most charges or some kind of drawn out hung jury thing/possible murder conviction.

This judge is the hot commodity. He can do things regardless of what the jury comes back with. He has shown his ability to not be bullied. He appears to be at the very least a Red moderate or possibly a bit right. Does he take a stand if the jury comes back with a guilty verdict or does he just say the people have spoken?

This is the big unknown at this point in this trial.

I hope he's as pro country as his ring tone would indicate.

Lol, the collapse...just a meme. But one that is clever and necessary. Why should I get involved it's all going to collapse and I can simply live off the land! All the commies will die from starvation, exposure, and dehydration while I eat elk and deer everyday in my comfy shelter in the wilderness. Lol...

More like divide and conquer. Isolate the undesirables, and then deal with them. Let history be the guide.

Were you around in the early to mid 80's? Those were the times of 20%+ mortgage interest rates and inflating inflation. I do believe we will have a price to pay BEFORE things get better. How bad it gets, truthfully will be determined with the results of the 2022 mid term elections.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
This judge is the hot commodity. He can do things regardless of what the jury comes back with. He has shown his ability to not be bullied. He appears to be at the very least a Red moderate or possibly a bit right. Does he take a stand if the jury comes back with a guilty verdict or does he just say the people have spoken?

This is the big unknown at this point in this trial.

I hope he's as pro country as his ring tone would indicate.

The judge has still lets things slide even after getting "angry". He appears to get upset, stern talking to prosecutor, let's them continue anyway without any contempt of court or fines for breaking serious rules.

Reactions: st1650

That is because everybody with even a sliver of functional brain knows the difference between an actual dangerous criminal and a hardworking young man who is being railroaded for doing the right thing. Kyle is in the same position as the US Army sergeant from Austin TX who is being charged by an anti-American DA for neutralizing an ANTIFA former-airman who had been threatening passerby and motorists with a rifle around the same time last year.

I'm trying to find the interview, unless it was another city, but I recall someone saying that properties in Kenosha that got destroyed were in demand by people wanting to buy. That's why the city let certain areas get destroyed while protecting others. Basically it was proposed there were backroom deals with the city to redevelop certain parts but current property owners didn't want to sell. This was motivation to ditch their ownership.

Anyone remember details about this?

I'm trying to find the interview, unless it was another city, but I recall someone saying that properties in Kenosha that got destroyed were in demand by people wanting to buy. That's why the city let certain areas get destroyed while protecting others. Basically it was proposed there were backroom deals with the city to redevelop certain parts but current property owners didn't want to sell. This was motivation to ditch their ownership.

That’s something that sounds like it could have been true. Small town politicians and businessmen can be the biggest crooks in existence.

That's right guys!! Let's all get together and write to our congressman. We can meet up with Juan in never never land right after we vote our way out of this mess.😁
Politics is just one front and should never be abandoned. Yes get involved, failure at that is Dereliction of duty

Edit-

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Out and Bender
Where are you getting this from? A lot of folks think this case may end in a mistrial with prejudice or a summary judgement from the judge. The prosecution is all but “throwing” the trial. They never had a case to begin with. Scuttle-butt is, that they were counting on bullying Kyle into a plea-deal and never wanted this in front of ANY jury from the get-go. This was clear self defense, and the prosecution knows it.

Even leftists are saying acquittal on all charges seems a forgone conclusion at this point.

If anything, it’s Kyle’s safety post trial that seems to be the wildcard here.....
Bunch of stuff I’ve seen and read the judge couldn’t have ready been over pretty much. Just see and hear where the defense has screwed up.

I’m no law expert so I can only go off what people who supposedly know what’s going on say.

I also have less than zero faith in our justice system.

Reactions: Jim Out
Posobiec is correct...the resulting image is clearly dissimilar; the prosecutions claims that "it doesn't add what's not there, and doesn't take away something that is there," is complete bullshit and should be patently obvious. There was some other bullshit response when defense counsel Richards also mentions that the prosecution's need to show their video 4k also alters the video, because the original was not filmed in 4k, so a 4k display would have to fill in the gaps -- Prosecutor: "No it doesn't." The prosecutors ironically told the judge defense is taking advantage of his lack of knowledge, while the prosecutors clearly don't know shit. I'm still unclear whether maybe these two idiots really believe the things they claim they see in photographs or video "You are aiming your gun at Grosskreutz!" while displaying a photo clearly showing otherwise...."Ummm, what?" Same with this "drone footage" they babble on about, and these two images they insist show Kyle aiming a weapon at Zaminski. Except it doesn't show shit....and how odd that throughout the entire night, and all the footage, we never see any hostility or provocation from Kyle, except for this one, blurry piece of shit evidence they claim otherwise...except it doesn't until it's manipulated, or you believe hard enough it becomes true.

I don't have the images they used in court, but the court video did show the screen while they reviewed, so I took a screenshot. Note that no pixels move or change, and nothing is filled in where there wasn't something already there, and nothing got removed, where there was something...except if you're looking at the red circled areas in each, wait, what? There was just a big blank white space to the left, and now the black stuff moved over there? But they say that can't happen? That yellow circle shows it's probably just the ground shadow of whatever that object in the back was casting.
KREnlarged2circled.jpg

The other photo shows the large, black diagonal. It can't be the strap of his sling, because we see that is very narrow and the only thing large enough, to show that wide from this distance, is the one thing we see all night long that could possibly be wide enough: Kyle's rifle, hanging stock right shoulder, barrel angled down/left.
KREnlarged1circled.jpg

Rittenhouse-960x540.jpg

It's fine. If I were on the jury, reviewing these things, and after all the other things these two prosecutors kept "observing" in evidence that my own eyes tell me otherwise, I'd quickly conclude the prosecutor's were crazy delusional.

Posobiec is correct...the resulting image is clearly dissimilar; the prosecutions claims that "it doesn't add what's not there, and doesn't take away something that is there," is complete bullshit and should be patently obvious. There was some other bullshit response when defense counsel Richards also mentions that the prosecution's need to show their video 4k also alters the video, because the original was not filmed in 4k, so a 4k display would have to fill in the gaps -- Prosecutor: "No it doesn't." The prosecutors ironically told the judge defense is taking advantage of his lack of knowledge, while the prosecutors clearly don't know shit. I'm still unclear whether maybe these two idiots really believe the things they claim they see in photographs or video "You are aiming your gun at Grosskreutz!" while displaying a photo clearly showing otherwise...."Ummm, what?" Same with this "drone footage" they babble on about, and these two images they insist show Kyle aiming a weapon at Zaminski. Except it doesn't show shit....and how odd that throughout the entire night, and all the footage, we never see any hostility or provocation from Kyle, except for this one, blurry piece of shit evidence they claim otherwise...except it doesn't until it's manipulated, or you believe hard enough it becomes true.

I don't have the images they used in court, but the court video did show the screen while they reviewed, so I took a screenshot. Note that no pixels move or change, and nothing is filled in where there wasn't something already there, and nothing got removed, where there was something...except if you're looking at the red circled areas in each, wait, what? There was just a big blank white space to the left, and now the black stuff moved over there? But they say that can't happen? That yellow circle shows it's probably just the ground shadow of whatever that object in the back was casting.
View attachment 7739988
The other photo shows the large, black diagonal. It can't be the strap of his sling, because we see that is very narrow and the only thing large enough, to show that wide from this distance, is the one thing we see all night long that could possibly be wide enough: Kyle's rifle, hanging stock right shoulder, barrel angled down/left.
View attachment 7740017

View attachment 7740005

It's fine. If I were on the jury, reviewing these things, and after all the other things these two prosecutors kept "observing" in evidence that my own eyes tell me otherwise, I'd quickly conclude the prosecutor's were crazy delusional.

It appears KR is right handed. The individual under the sign allegedly taking a firing stance appears to be left handed.

Damn

It appears KR is right handed. The individual under the sign allegedly taking a firing stance appears to be left handed.
Agreed. I'm inclined, when viewing the original, next to the "enhanced," to think that the darker splotch is not even part of Kyle to begin with, but rather something else, like a distant shadow. But if I take the prosecution's word for it, that it is Kyle's arm, the "arm" shade of gray in their "enhanced" photo extends through Kyle's "body" they claim, so that would be his right arm, extended to the fore of the rifle, and Kyle is now aiming his rifle with the exact opposite arms, stock against his right shoulder, which is also stupid. If anyone would like to demonstrate that with a rifle, I'd fucking laugh at the idiocy.

Hasn't anyone ever noticed that some leftists want to reduce the voting age to 16 but raise the age to own any firearm to 21?

Those same leftists would give a 16-year-old the right to vote but want to stick a (then) 17-year-old with a lethal injection for defending himself against three convicted felons.

Last edited:
Those same leftists would give a 16-year-old the right to vote but want to stick a (then) 17-year-old with a lethal injection for defending himself against three convicted felons WHO WERE TRYING TO KILL HIM.
Just needed to point that out...

Sirhr

Hasn't anyone ever noticed that some leftists want to reduce the voting age to 16 but raise the age to own any firearm to 21?

Those same leftists would give a 16-year-old the right to vote but want to stick a (then) 17-year-old with a lethal injection for defending himself against three convicted felons.
The left is the worst about it but they are not the only ones that treat teens and early 20s as a being in constant flux. You're a child, you're an adult, now your a child, whoopsie, now you’re a adult again.....It’s really quite fucked up.

Reactions: deersniper

View attachment 7739988
View attachment 7740017

View attachment 7740005

Someone pointed out that what they say is Kyles hand is actually the side mirror on the duramax.

Police footage of Gaige DUI arrest. Looks like his friend that made the facebook post about "finishing off Kyle" was a passenger as well.

A lot of fudd gun owners and fudd rifle coffee folks are pushing this bs. Did they say that about the roof top Koreans?

The fucking AR -15 BS from fudds needs to stop. Its the number one selling sporting rifle for 20+ years. Fudds need to get used to the idea that folks will use them for self defence. ESPECIALLY if it is illegal for you at 17 to possess a handgun.
I double dog dare you to go over to Long Range Hunting and say that. That place is fudd central populated with pretentious snobs. I like to think of it as a country club version of the Project 100,000 rejects over on The High Road. Any mention of Marxists, Hillary, or even Epstein will make them excommunicate you because they fear taking a stand on anything, and most of them hate AR's.

Yep, I think they were called "Opportunity Zones" or something to that effect