• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rittenhouse Trial

I double dog dare you to go over to Long Range Hunting and say that. That place is fudd central populated with pretentious snobs. I like to think of it as a country club version of the Project 100,000 rejects over on The High Road. Any mention of Marxists, Hillary, or even Epstein will make them excommunicate you because they fear taking a stand on anything, and most of them hate AR's.

I was booted from the High Road for using terms such as Charlie Foxtrot and Whiskey Tango Hotel because, "Everyone knows what they mean."

Reactions: Darayavaus
I think those doughy fucks will eat themselves once Starbucks and whole foods close up after the collapse. Otherwise just let them tire themselves out.......shouldn't take to long🤣
Notice how pasty white all the Caucasian commies are? Mfers never go outside

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
A lot of fudd gun owners and fudd rifle coffee folks are pushing this bs. Did they say that about the roof top Koreans?

The fucking AR -15 BS from fudds needs to stop. Its the number one selling sporting rifle for 20+ years. Fudds need to get used to the idea that folks will use them for self defence. ESPECIALLY if it is illegal for you at 17 to possess a handgun.

Exactly. In fact, according to testimony, the police told him the AR-15 was ok and thanked him for being there. Now it appears that it was perfectly legal for him to possess that AR-15 under Wisconsin state law......
8103D288-3704-43E1-93E8-2EA7DB3732A5.jpeg

Babylon Bee publishes satire.
Do they though?

I mean....satire is their intention.....but their satire, more often than not...turns out to be true eventually.

I mean, there are already people legit calling the judge "far right" because his ringtone is 'god bless America'

Do they though?

I mean....satire is their intention.....but their satire, more often than not...turns out to be true eventually.

I mean, there are already people legit calling the judge "far right" because his ringtone is 'god bless America'

I know what you’re saying. I was just pointing it out to the guy because he read it literally and almost stroked out.

I know what you’re saying. I was just pointing it out to the guy because he read it literally and almost stroked out.
IF I'm the guy you're referring to, you're in luck...I didn't come close to stroking out, LoL. But, I do get a little edgy when derogatory comments are made about my Country and it's flag. I do have skin in the game. Just say'n. We're all good though.
Carry on! Mac;)

If you're bored here is a 60 minute discussion that I found interesting.

Reactions: 6.5SH
years ago, one of their mods called me a "tin foil hat conspiracy theorist" because I brought up voter fraud in presidential elections.

Whenever people say there isn't any fraud I laugh my ass off. There's fraud in every fucking thing on the planet but our elections nope nope, super secure lol.

years ago, one of their mods called me a "tin foil hat conspiracy theorist" because I brought up voter fraud in presidential elections.

I've been kicked off of some of the "better" boards for the last 30 years or more. I started the m1/m14 forum and that mod was great, he's let me say whatever I wanted. But owning a forum is trouble. I was internet doxxed before we even had the term. 200+ emails every day telling me how much they loved me(yeah right).

If you haven't been kicked off of at least 3 forums, you're not a warrior..........

I've been kicked off of some of the "better" boards for the last 30 years or more. I started the m1/m14 forum and that mod was great, he's let me say whatever I wanted. But owning a forum is trouble. I was internet doxxed before we even had the term. 200+ emails every day telling me how much they loved me(yeah right).

If you haven't been kicked off of at least 3 forums, you're not a warrior..........
Im the President of the 'Snipers Hide banned for a year Club.'

Does that count?

ok, faggot. if you say so.
Keep up the good fight.

Do not forget the founders created a fluid system that can be changed by the pen not the sword. They also spread out the power so no one person has full control.

The problem imo is the media lying and selling bullshit. The politics would naturally work them selves out if the media would hold them responsible. Its the media that needs to be aware of repercussion of their lies, directly from the people.

Posobiec is correct...the resulting image is clearly dissimilar; the prosecutions claims that "it doesn't add what's not there, and doesn't take away something that is there," is complete bullshit and should be patently obvious. There was some other bullshit response when defense counsel Richards also mentions that the prosecution's need to show their video 4k also alters the video, because the original was not filmed in 4k, so a 4k display would have to fill in the gaps -- Prosecutor: "No it doesn't." The prosecutors ironically told the judge defense is taking advantage of his lack of knowledge, while the prosecutors clearly don't know shit. I'm still unclear whether maybe these two idiots really believe the things they claim they see in photographs or video "You are aiming your gun at Grosskreutz!" while displaying a photo clearly showing otherwise...."Ummm, what?" Same with this "drone footage" they babble on about, and these two images they insist show Kyle aiming a weapon at Zaminski. Except it doesn't show shit....and how odd that throughout the entire night, and all the footage, we never see any hostility or provocation from Kyle, except for this one, blurry piece of shit evidence they claim otherwise...except it doesn't until it's manipulated, or you believe hard enough it becomes true.

I don't have the images they used in court, but the court video did show the screen while they reviewed, so I took a screenshot. Note that no pixels move or change, and nothing is filled in where there wasn't something already there, and nothing got removed, where there was something...except if you're looking at the red circled areas in each, wait, what? There was just a big blank white space to the left, and now the black stuff moved over there? But they say that can't happen? That yellow circle shows it's probably just the ground shadow of whatever that object in the back was casting.
View attachment 7739988
The other photo shows the large, black diagonal. It can't be the strap of his sling, because we see that is very narrow and the only thing large enough, to show that wide from this distance, is the one thing we see all night long that could possibly be wide enough: Kyle's rifle, hanging stock right shoulder, barrel angled down/left.
View attachment 7740017

View attachment 7740005

It's fine. If I were on the jury, reviewing these things, and after all the other things these two prosecutors kept "observing" in evidence that my own eyes tell me otherwise, I'd quickly conclude the prosecutor's were crazy delusional.
5u708s.jpg

Some action happening on /pol/. One member of the jury was bragging to his friend that he got on the jury and his friend accidentally doxed him.

I won’t post the full info but it’s going to the judge and the lawyers tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• 686B28B4-16C0-4378-9D04-4C0FF91B9CF5.jpeg
    686B28B4-16C0-4378-9D04-4C0FF91B9CF5.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: Jgunner
Some action happening on /pol/. One member of the jury was bragging to his friend that he got on the jury and his friend accidentally doxed him.

I won’t post the full info but it’s going to the judge and the lawyers tomorrow morning.
Its amazing people can have such polarized views. So many choose to ignore reality i suppose..

Same thing happened on the Zimzam trial (also had a jury dismissed due to his social media posts)
We’ve been divided a long time ago and there is no reconciliation with these people.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Same thing happened on the Zimzam trial (also had a jury dismissed due to his social media posts)
We’ve been divided a long time ago and there is no reconciliation with these people.
I believe it happened the most on the OJ trial, that was the first time I remember wondering what goes on in people’s heads!

I've been telling people for a long time. you have to study the history and culture of the soviet union to understand this phenomenon. they are so brainwashed into the cult of political-religious Marxism that they reject classical Judeo Christian morality as "evil" because it does not conform to their own wishes for how things out to be. Instead, they invented their own definition of right and wrong which was referred to as 'political reliability' before Stalin started calling it 'political correctness'.

Any deviation from that political woke groupthink is heresy to them. And any heretic is treated as an apostate and denounced and destroyed. That's why they attack black conservatives with the most nasty racist language - to them, it's utterly righteous to destroy a black heretic because they are dangerous to 'the cause'. And its why any act that we consider evil -lying, cheating, stealing, violence, false witness or perverted justice, etc - is "righteous" to them if it advances the ultimate victory of their political cult.

Last edited:
Keep up the good fight.

Do not forget the founders created a fluid system that can be changed by the pen not the sword. They also spread out the power so no one person has full control.

The problem imo is the media lying and selling bullshit. The politics would naturally work them selves out if the media would hold them responsible. Its the media that needs to be aware of repercussion of their lies, directly from the people.
and you really think that the media is somehow separate from the people who run our government.

you think it's just the separate free media not holding corrupt politicians accountable for their evil because 'they have a little liberal bias'? that's naïve.

the politicians and the media are the same. they cover each other because it is their function. The MSM is simply an official propaganda arm for the government. And the government loudly insists on the total reliability of the MSM. https://osce.usmission.gov/free-fair-elections/ they know exactly what they are doing and why.

there is no Pravda in Izvestia because it is not news and its certainly not truth.

Last edited:
Used to be the media would never even consider allowing a partisan political operative to become a journ-o-list, or commentator, but now that's just expected from both parties and on all corporate media.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that George Stephanopoulos was really the first, hyper-partisan flack to be made an "anchor" and given a huge voice on corporate media. Not that it's not completely overloaded with full blown communists already, but they did not come from being central figures in Ze Party.

Used to be the media would never even consider allowing a partisan political operative to become a journ-o-list, or commentator, but now that's just expected from both parties and on all corporate media.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that George Stephanopoulos was really the first, hyper-partisan flack to be made an "anchor" and given a huge voice on corporate media. Not that it's not completely overloaded with full blown communists already, but they did not come from being central figures in Ze Party.

Agree.

Now its incestrous look at spouses of political figures and where they work.

and you really think that the media is somehow separate from the people who run our government.

you think it's just the separate free media not holding corrupt politicians accountable for their evil? that's naïve.

the politicians and the media are the same. they cover each other because it is their function. The MSM is simply an official propaganda arm for the government. And the government loudly insists on the total reliability of the MSM. https://osce.usmission.gov/free-fair-elections/ they know exactly what they are doing and why.

there is no Pravda in Izvestia because it is not news and its certainly not truth.
👍
Who hasn’t noticed the keyword of the week and exactly the same message and narrative for years now.

And just as nefarious is the media and FBI/DOJ symbiosis.
They leak to the media and use the media story to initiate and/or confirm their attacks.

👍
Who hasn’t noticed the keyword of the week and exactly the same message and narrative for years now.

And just as nefarious is the media and FBI/DOJ symbiosis.
They leak to the media and use the media story to initiate and/or confirm their attacks.
They literally think you are so stupid you don't notice all of them using the same language and saying the same thing on every station and at every opportunity. The corporate media IS State run media in everything but name. We are constantly being lied to, and they are fully aware that they are reporting lies.

They literally think you are so stupid you don't notice all of them using the same language and saying the same thing on every station and at every opportunity. The corporate media IS State run media in everything but name. We are constantly being lied to, and they are fully aware that they are reporting lies.
Often the same sentence or word!

😂
Not like fox is really much better
It’s just token resistance like the rino’s.

The GOP has spent exactly $0000 on lawyers to fight the election issues that were just as obvious.
The Democrats have paid for thousands of lawyers.

Holy shit what a game of verbal twister to get them to finally drop count 6 on the AR being a short barreled rifle (it wasn't and the WI law on it was stupidly vague).