• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rittenhouse Trial

Not true of all of us. I'm a reserve deputy and I dropped one shot from the Abox (still on center mass of the stupid bowling pin style target) on the 50yd slug and one at the 15 night shoot last Qual
That's cool. As a reserve, how often do you need to qualify?

Possibility of a retrial?
Oh that could happen but the mistakes the defense made will not be made again. For the prosecutor, stupid is as stupid does and he has plenty of stupid to go around.

That he used an AR is just a ''bonus" to them, but it's not really the issue they're after him for. Kyle represents the Right and their belief in the right to defend life and property against those who would try to destroy or take it forcibly. The Left is trying mightily to establish that THEY (and only they) CAN take or destroy life and/or property from their political enemies with impunity, and you will be punished if you try and stop them. THAT is what they're trying to establish by prosecuting him. The AR is just icing on the cake. If he'd have used a Glock (27 is what the moron was carrying) to accomplish the same thing under the same circumstances they'd have still prosecuted him, but they'd have a less glamorous "show" to put on.
100% correct evaluation.

Ok thier lunch break should be over.

Chances are this thread get shut off before a verdict comes in.

And I didn't see NG in the street on the live feed yet..

Reactions: Bender
253409006_929577774318469_1081630860360724369_n.jpg

Oh that could happen but the mistakes the defense made will not be made again. For the prosecutor, stupid is as stupid does and he has plenty of stupid to go around.

Another trial would definitely be FAR better for the state than the defense.

For example, ANY inconsistency in Rittenhouse's testimony, however slight, would impeach his testimony. And this trial is all about the reasonability of his testimony, in light of the other evidence.

In Kenosha Kyle says “better bring a good supply of body bags. Here on the Hide it’s “Bring tin foil! Lot’s of it”!!

CDF77DE4-15EB-4055-BCC0-46F64DE27324.jpeg

Reactions: louu
Somebody stripped the sights off Kyle’s rifle before presenting it as evidence?

C8A9652E-12B0-4BE9-BA51-81AF3D113E5E.jpeg

If they were good ones they probably got sto---- misplaced.

So after he is not guilty on anything, is everyone ready for the lame fucks in the media to come up with some truly legendary mental gymnastics to lecture us on how:

- If there wasn't a gun there everyone would have been just fine

- Self defense costs lives / self defense is dangerous!

- You should only be able to defend yourself inside your home (maybe!) and not 1 step outside of it

- If we pass more common sense gun control this wouldn't have happened (LOL)

- White supremacy still exists because he was found to be not guilty

- If this was tried in a more cultured part of the united states, like Seattle (LOL), he would have been guilty on all charges

- See, no one needs 30 rounds in a magazine!

- If he didn't have that AK15479mm45ACP that can shoot through buildings 3 miles away, those people would have gotten shot but would still be alive

- This wouldn't have happened if we raised gun ownership to 55 and required everyone to take a common sense gun safety course

- Now the streets are going to be a warzone since all the white supremacists now think they can get away with it!

- BRCC is a bunch of faggot ass cuck bitches (well scratch that, that's actually true)

So after he is not guilty on anything, is everyone ready for the lame fucks in the media to come up with some truly legendary mental gymnastics to lecture us on how:

- If there wasn't a gun there everyone would have been just fine

- Self defense costs lives / self defense is dangerous!

- You should only be able to defend yourself inside your home (maybe!) and not 1 step outside of it

- If we pass more common sense gun control this wouldn't have happened (LOL)

- White supremacy still exists because he was found to be not guilty

- If this was tried in a more cultured part of the united states, like Seattle (LOL), he would have been guilty on all charges

- See, no one needs 30 rounds in a magazine!

- If he didn't have that AK15479mm45ACP that can shoot through buildings 3 miles away, those people would have gotten shot but would still be alive

- This wouldn't have happened if we raised gun ownership to 55 and required everyone to take a common sense gun safety course

- Now the streets are going to be a warzone since all the white supremacists now think they can get away with it!

- BRCC is a bunch of faggot ass cuck bitches (well scratch that, that's actually true)
You mean exactly like the last 20 years? Sure, I can keep ignoring it just as well as ever

all of this is a result of a dishonest media.

media needs to be changed
The FBI feeds them half of the stories they print. Washington Post is FBI fed and NYT is CIA fed. It's not my fault that the sheep can't see the bullshit that the left has put out there like this. It is never called out by the people doing it. Not by the other media not by the local state's attorneys or the feds. That isn't going to fly for an answer to my questions but it is a correct assessment of our propaganda producers.
962ef0ca_2d5a_47c0_8b95_9979305ac069_7f3afb8e0d7e233d1092d7696cdb41d91423a6ce.jpeg

Serious question...

When the prosecutor tried to make a big deal about how close the one dude was when Kyle fired, why didn't the defense bring up the 21-foot standard for self defense? The prosecutor made the argument that the attacker was still four feet away so Kyle didn't need to shoot yet.
I don't think, from what I've read, the defense was that great or at least, not quick on the uptake

Reactions: Marinevet1
The FBI feeds them half of the stories they print. Washington Post is FBI fed and NYT is CIA fed. It's not my fault that the sheep can't see the bullshit that the left has put out there like this. It is never called out by the people doing it. Not by the other media not by the local state's attorneys or the feds. That isn't going to fly for an answer to my questions but it is a correct assessment of our propaganda producers.
962ef0ca_2d5a_47c0_8b95_9979305ac069_7f3afb8e0d7e233d1092d7696cdb41d91423a6ce.jpeg
holy $hit, I've never seen this but not surprised

Well this thread took a weird turn.

I thought we were going to talk about how cops cant shoot worth a shit?

As with any group of people, there are gun people and non gun people.
Being police is a job, being in the armed forces can be a job, its the person and their character that differentiate.
A person can be in any career or job, and be/not be a gun enthusiast. Hell, they can even be against the 2A.
Being a gun person, does not guarantee you'll be a great shot. I've known all walks of life who were great shots and shit shooters.
It is my personal belief that on is born to it, it is an art.
Great guitarists aren't made, they are born. Etc, etc. Apply any art you like.
Not everyone who drives a car, is a great driver.

sarcasm/ darn it, when will you just accept that bombing Syria is Kosher, and global war against the Russians is in your best interests as a middle class American trying to pay his mortgage and deal with Bidenflation. It's your fault they have to lie to you!

...unlucky girl. :ROFLMAO:

Serious question...

When the prosecutor tried to make a big deal about how close the one dude was when Kyle fired, why didn't the defense bring up the 21-foot standard for self defense? The prosecutor made the argument that the attacker was still four feet away so Kyle didn't need to shoot yet.
I don’t disagree that the 21’ rule could have been argued. But there isn’t a law regarding 21’ in any way that I’m aware of. Certainly might be though.
That “rule” originated in police training where it was determined that someone with an edged weapon might be an eminent threat if they are within 21’.
In a couple cases where that came up it was stated that the person MAY be a threat. Not necessarily IS a threat. And I believe this guy was unarmed?

I think we need another page of comments as to why the optic was removed, where it is and so forth....

• Haha
Reactions: Anb618
And in reality pedo boy wouldn't have got capped if he stopped his charge when Rittenhouse pointed the rifle at him, he chose to pursue and close the gap from 21ft.