• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rittenhouse Trial

06EFF493-6600-4094-A7E6-F9CBD69493A7.jpeg

if true then they are quite literally disgusting human pieces of $hit and the judge needs to declare mistrial with prejudice

I agree. One lawyer is speculating that this is a tactic by the holdouts to strong arm the other jurors into voting guilty on at least something. They are using a threat through someone else to indirectly threaten the room into changing verdicts.

And...the F needs to stop calling the AR15, a machine gun and/or assault rifle.
THEY ARE NOT! Most times, he just needs to be reached out and touched.
F JW also. Mac:mad:
Oh yeah, forgot to say that as well… he’s such a douche… I actually preferred Juan…. At least you knew where he stood, unlike Geraldo posing as right

Reactions: 10ring'r
If two jurors holding up worried about backlash, then it’s 10-2 to acquit right now. Right?

I believe that is the most likely case. The judge made it sound like if they decide Kyle used self defense against Rosenbaum, all other actions were lawful. If Rosenbaum was not self defense, there are other charges to evaluate.

Reactions: TACC and RUTGERS95
Sounds like two scarred sjw people refuse to do the right thing.
The judge can finish it off now and get on with the reconing.

And some of you dont know shit.
Red krout goes with the roulladen.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I agree. One lawyer is speculating that this is a tactic by the holdouts to strong arm the other jurors into voting guilty on at least something. They are using a threat through someone else to indirectly threaten the room into changing verdicts.
let's hope the other jurors have a backbone and say fk that. innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: TACC
It will come down to jury. It always comes down to the jury.

WI is a 'purple' state, but what that means is there are both extreme red and blue partisans. You get a few blue bois on that jury and it'll deadlock on aquittal. There are a ton of 'redneck WI people' (hell I'm a former one!) and one of those on the jury: no way they convict.

I bet we get a hung jury.

Oh and the facts don't matter--its a trial. (yes i just wrote that).

This sums it up:

Post #19 about 3 weeks ago. For my prize, my dog gets shot by the ATF.

Reactions: camocorvette
So…..

2 holdouts on the jury that are worried about their jobs and families.

Reactions: TACC
Pepsi sucks.........no one, and I will repeat it, no one, orders a bourbon and Pepsi.......bourbon and Coke, yea, just give me mine neat..........
Pepsi is just flat Coke, the Coca-Cola company sells out dated product to Pepsi in a little known anti wastefulness campaign that began at the start of the dust bowl depression when Pepsi was about to go bankrupt because people didn't like that shit anyway. The original recipe was attempted again with Pepsi clear that left 210 men steril because it tasted so bad their seamen gave up on existence. Coke is now racist, and since they now use corn syrup garbage instead of 46lbs of sugar in each glass bottle like they use to, fuck em. Bourbon, with a little ice please 😉

If tomorrow starts off with a town full of NG everywhere it will be not guilty one way or another announced.

They will probably roll in tonight / early am and set up controll.

sorry to say this, but it is too easy to be brave for other people, when it isn't your kids in danger.
this is why the floyd verdict was guilty and it may happen again.
nobody is afraid of conservatives doing anything. nobody is afraid of white supremacists.

sorry to say this, but it is too easy to be brave for other people, when it isn't your kids in danger.
this is why the floyd verdict was guilty and it may happen again.
nobody is afraid of conservatives doing anything. nobody is afraid of white supremacists.
Really.

Because at the very start I would have said I’m a hard not guilty on all and you are not changing my mind.

Seems there are 10 more like me on that jury and 2 pussies.

The judge still has not ruled on the mistrial. He is hoping the jury cuts Kyle loose so he doesn’t have to take the heat.

A slightly less of a pussy move…, maybe

Really.

Because at the very start I would have said I’m a hard not guilty on all and you are not changing my mind.

then again, it could be 2 single mothers

pussies or cowards should not have accepted a seat in the jury box if they were afraid of making one choice or the other.
it should have been clear that this was going to happen and there would be dangers of the media doxing them.
after all, who runs the media?

Really.

I was in the jury pool for a murder trial last year. I did some research on being in the jury and everything I read said they’d just dismiss you and use an alternate if you said something like that. You can do it but you can’t tell them that’s what you’re doing. Just FYI if you ever get a chance. I tried hard to get on the jury. I was really bummed when I got dismissed.

Jurors say they want to vote not guilty but afterwards they need Kyle to walk them to their cars
it won't save them, but wouldn't it be terrible if white supremacists found out their names?
lol, nobody is afraid of wypipo.

then again, it could be 2 single mothers

pussies or cowards should not have accepted a seat in the jury box if they were afraid of making one choice or the other.
it should have been clear that this was going to happen and there would be dangers of the media doxing them.
after all, who runs the media?
It'd be nice if the strong jurors said "bring it on mofo's, we have a whole nation of gun owners that will protect me; many with much better equipment and training than Kyle!!!!" (provided he/she reached out beforehand).

But as pointed out. Law abiding conservatives will just look at this as another miscarriage of justice and drive along. Hence, no fear. Paper tigers.

It'd be nice if the strong jurors said "bring it on mofo's, we have a whole nation of gun owners that will protect me; many with much better equipment and training than Kyle!!!!" (provided he/she reached out beforehand).

But as pointed out. Law abiding conservatives will just look at this as another miscarriage of justice and drive along. Hence, no fear. Paper tigers.
i would never ever hope that the "good jurors" threaten to expose the hold outs. that would be fair, but wrong.
even if they did, they have nothing to fear but some quality memes to their cowardice.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
i would never ever hope that the "good jurors" threaten to expose the hold outs. that would be fair, but wrong.
even if they did, they have nothing to fear but some quality memes to their cowardice.
sometimes wrong does good

I would hope they the holdouts understand the miscarriage of justice that they are proposing by not voting innocent

Reactions: Edgecrusher
sometimes wrong does good

I would hope they the holdouts understand the miscarriage of justice that they are proposing by not voting innocent
they will rationalize it by thinking that sacrificing one innocent kid will "save" lives or stop violent rioting.
the good news is we know 10 of them don't give a fuck and are good americans.
everyone knows the verdict is not guilty now, or a hung jury.