• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

they will rationalize it by thinking that sacrificing one innocent kid will "save" lives or stop violent rioting.
the good news is we know 10 of them don't give a fuck and are good americans.
everyone knows the verdict is not guilty now, or a hung jury.
I follow your logic but I just don’t know that we KNOW anything. It could be the complete opposite where only two people are refusing to convict, or Posobiec could just be wrong. Again.

There’s a reason intel requires more than 1 source.

Jury breaking for the night, deliberations continue tomorrow.

05560BD9-594B-45CB-AD50-C9A929CDFF1C.jpeg

I just wanted to point out.

Red circle- court house trial is being held in.

Yellow squares- are the car lots

Green square is the gas station.

This literally happened just outside the court house.

I follow your logic but I just don’t know that we KNOW anything. It could be the complete opposite where only two people are refusing to convict, or Posobiec could just be wrong. Again.

There’s a reason intel requires more than 1 source.
there is nothing to fear from convicting.
basic logic has told me all along that the only threat to the verdict was doxing and jurors afraid for their lives and their family.

i would never ever hope that the "good jurors" threaten to expose the hold outs. that would be fair, but wrong.
even if they did, they have nothing to fear but some quality memes to their cowardice.
I guess my point was mainly those who stand with the right should have nothing to fear and could ask for more than just police protection and would likely get it. Not suggesting outing them; though if I have my guess, they will out themselves to make themselves feel good about "saving Wisconsin."

I guess my point was mainly those who stand with the right should have nothing to fear and could ask for more than just police protection and would likely get it. Not suggesting outing them; though if I have my guess, they will out themselves to make themselves feel good about "saving Wisconsin."
i said from the start (or the jury selection part) that these people need witness protection, except that even if they get put into the federal witness protection program, garland's goons will dox them anyway. either way, they should be offered relocation and protection.

then again, it could be 2 single mothers

pussies or cowards should not have accepted a seat in the jury box if they were afraid of making one choice or the other.
it should have been clear that this was going to happen and there would be dangers of the media doxing them.
after all, who runs the media?
Thats one jury duty I wouldn't have tried to get out of. No family, semi-retired, no fucks to give.

If the media is leaking names, which we all know they are not above, they are nothing more than organized crime and should be charged by the RICO law.

I was in the jury pool for a murder trial last year. I did some research on being in the jury and everything I read said they’d just dismiss you and use an alternate if you said something like that. You can do it but you can’t tell them that’s what you’re doing. Just FYI if you ever get a chance. I tried hard to get on the jury. I was really bummed when I got dismissed.

If you know any attorneys or have membership in a group of attorneys (at one time, I was an associate member of a local bar assoc.), it's a pretty good bet you'll be dismissed during voire/dire. Usually, they don't want people who know the system well enough by knowing lawyers... That's what got me dismissed on my last voire/dire in US District court in Tampa. Also, if you work in the Emergency Health care industry in any capacity (ER Nurse, MD, etc. EMT, Paramedic) and the crime involves drugs or violence (assault etc.), you probably won't survive voire/dire either.

Reactions: FWoo45
Thats one jury duty I wouldn't have tried to get out of. No family, semi-retired, no fucks to give.

If the media is leaking names, which we all know they are not above, they are nothing more than organized crime and should be hung.

Yo dawg, I'd be FIGHTING tooth and nail and going stark ravin' mad just to get into that jury...

I've been called in for selection only once my entire life. Was out if town on business that one time and they never called me back in.
Not sure why... Very odd.

I've been called in for selection only once my entire life. Was out if town on business that one time and they never called me back in.
Not sure why... Very odd.
we get months of notice before we have to acknowledge the summons, and several opportunities to delay or reschedule service.
they have not ime, ever dropped it. :p

If you know any attorneys or have membership in a group of attorneys (at one time, I was an associate member of a local bar assoc.), it's a pretty good bet you'll be dismissed during voire/dire. Usually, they don't want people who know the system well enough by knowing lawyers... That's what got me dismissed on my last voire/dire in US District court in Tampa. Also, if you work in the Emergency Health care industry in any capacity (ER Nurse, MD, etc. EMT, Paramedic) and the crime involves drugs or violence (assault etc.), you probably won't survive voire/dire either.
True a lot of the time, but not impossible. I was selected and am a white male government employee in the public safety realm, have graduate degrees in the intelligence and analysis field, undergrad degree in CJ and criminal law etc. I interned in the courts and knew several judges, prosecutors and attorneys. The prosecution saw me as a good jury candidate for obvious reasons, and I assume the defense saw me valuable due to my criminal law background and knowledge of statutes and criminal elements that go along with them. Risky, but made sense in this particular case where technicalities came into play. Would have been a good trial by judge case for the same reasons. Not guilty verdict was found.

so i heard the judge told the jury that they cannot start deliberations tomorrow with 10 or 11 and they have to have all 12.
he told them if anyone calls in sick they will be replaced with alternates.

he gave the cowards an out. call in sick.

Pepsi is just flat Coke, the Coca-Cola company sells out dated product to Pepsi in a little known anti wastefulness campaign that began at the start of the dust bowl depression when Pepsi was about to go bankrupt because people didn't like that shit anyway. The original recipe was attempted again with Pepsi clear that left 210 men steril because it tasted so bad their seamen gave up on existence. Coke is now racist, and since they now use corn syrup garbage instead of 46lbs of sugar in each glass bottle like they use to, fuck em. Bourbon, with a little ice please 😉

Yea, what the fuck do you know about how Coke is made? I worked on the closing machines in a Coke plant for a little over 6 years..........I don't care about their politics, but I will drink their product before I will a Pepsi.......

Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn’t read through every page. Defense attorney has officially motioned for mistrial with prejudice. Looks like prosecution gave them a compressed, low resolution version of that video footage.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
in this thread: grown men arguing over sugar water...a German guy who doesn't know what a fucking taco is....and some random discussion about a dead pedo, and why the left views that as a problem.

Last edited:
so i heard the judge told the jury that they cannot start deliberations tomorrow with 10 or 11 and they have to have all 12.
he told them if anyone calls in sick they will be replaced with alternates.

he gave the cowards an out. call in sick.

I hope they call in sick and the replacements vote for an acquittal.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn’t read through every page. Defense attorney has officially motioned for mistrial with prejudice. Looks like prosecution gave them a compressed, low resolution version of that video footage.
yes it was covered, but with all respect to the judge, i don't think he wanted the target on his back (although it already is).

Reactions: TACC and Snuby642
in this thread: grown men arguing over sugar water...a German guy who doesn't know what a fucking taco is....and some random discussion about a dead pedo, and why the left views that as a problem.

And the highlight of your contribution is something about a Black man not wanting to work 40 hours a week..........STFU

If that is true, then the prosecutor is in pretty deep shit. It is a violation of the Brady requirement

Yea, what the fuck do you know about how Coke is made? I worked on the closing machines in a Coke plant for a little over 6 years..........I don't care about their politics, but I will drink their product before I will a Pepsi.......
Preach Brother!

Angry Preacher GIF - Angry Preacher Yelling GIFs

I'm not sure what the fuck you are spewing but this is your quote........

god damn.....apparently the only thing black people fear is working a full 40 hr week....

I know and have worked, and served with many Black men, that are my friends......... you are the little bitch, and a racist one at that.........

The ignore button is my friend...........fuck off

Started with Kyle, morphed to Coke vs Pepsi with Dr. Pepper taking it in the rear.

I'm not sure what the fuck you are spewing but this is your quote........

god damn.....apparently the only thing black people fear is working a full 40 hr week....

I know and have worked, and served with many Black men, that are my friends......... you are the little bitch, and a racist one at that.........

The ignore button is my friend...........fuck off
no dog here but only whiny liberal fags use the ignore button. just saying is all
be better, just ignore on your own without having to have 'the man button' help out

carry on:)