• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

The fact its gone on this long its not good for Kyle, and that they want to re-watch the late-entered & altered drone video is also a bad sign.
So a question for the smarter IT folks...There are apparently two files of the video - one 4MB and one 11 MB, the first was given to the defense, the later shown to the jury after it "came back from the crime lab". I'm tech-stupid, but common sense tells something is different about these two files and cause for concern. It may make the judge "queasy", but how far will it be pursued after trial? The judge seems to make it clear (sic) "there will be severe consequences if the video shown is not legit". So if Kyle is found guilty on the provocation charge because of this, and the video is then proven invalid after trial, can the judge still throw out the verdict with prejudice or just demand re-trial?

The jury didn't ask to view the latest hi res video. This was something the judge did for the defendant's motion for mistrial with prejudice. I think it was to address #4 in the motion.

I want to say that the Judge did say that on the first count that the jury is bound to determine the whole Self Defense/ Provocation issue.
IF there's NO provocation on the first count (I want to say that's the Pedo shooting) Kyle walks. Cause all actions afterwards ARE a product of Self Defense. The Judge did say THEY CANNOT move forward on ANY of the other charges.

IF they do think Kyle was provoking the PEDO, they can find that count Guilty, then ANY other charges in order can be judged to the effect of Self Defense or the Lesser Charges. So on and so on and son on.

To be honest they may be stuck on the whole First Count, trying to make sure what they see, figure out where they stand, and then make a decision.

Reactions: KZP
Even if he's found guilty, the judge can set aside the verdict and declare the mistrail "with prejudice." And that may very well be what happens if there is a conviction. I think that the judge is in a much better positon to defend himself against riots, etc. than these individual jurors. Having the judge declare the mistrial relieves the jury from that verdict burden and the risk of rioting. If the jury votes to acquit, they are directly at risk. And so is the future of the jury system. Who will want to serve on a jury if they'd be subject to being doxed, rioted, etc. etc.

I think the "right thing" in this case, for both Rittenhouse and the Jury is for the mistrial to be declared with prejudice. I think there's enough there by the prosecutor to justify it. Yes, it puts the judge at risk of riots, etc. but I think he's in a much better position to handle it. This and,. maybe, it will allow the judge to attone for the sin of not sequestering the jury, and/or ensuring the jury's safety. Hopefully, this case will bring forth the need for some jury system reforms. I don't know how they're going to keep the jury safe while they're going to/coming from the courthouse, though. Since everyone's into wearing masks, these days, maybe they could have the jury wear "Anonymous" masks as they enter/leave the courthouse.

1920px-Anonymous_at_Scientology_in_Los_Angeles.jpg

:D
Masks?
You're close.......

...what they need goes with "awesome lot of bacon"......

51.jpg

inshallah

I do think that them taking this long isn’t necessarily a bad thing, that means it’s not a unanimous guilty verdict. There is at least a couple people on there that are not convicted it wasn’t self defense. I say it either goes hung jury or innocent. Most likely hung jury imo, because they are having to explain to some why it is self defense, and if they have to do that, there is probably very little that will change their minds

I just have to be the first person to say it but if it’s not guilty the video game companies might be lining up to get Kyle to sign on the dotted line to lend his name to the “Call of Duty - Kyle Rittenhouse Expansion Pack,” or “Kyle Rittenhouse - Escape from Kenosha.”

You read it here first.
And don't forget movie rights!
I saw that movie with a kid saying "I see dead people." That could work again!

If that is true, then the prosecutor is in pretty deep shit. It is a violation of the Brady requirement

Brady requirement?

I have co-workers that have violated Brady and can never do police work so they have been accommodated with stupid positions like assigning other workers to details.......by the way guess who gets the best details.

They get accommodated.

3 hrs 20 minutes I will be Suspended with pay pending termination at trial board for refusing a science experiment and having my request for accommodation denied.

Im not angry about it because being right gives good feels.

Brady requirement?

I have co-workers that have violated Brady and can never do police work so they have been accommodated with stupid positions like assigning other workers to details.......by the way guess who gets the best details.

They get accommodated.

3 hrs 20 minutes I will be Suspended with pay pending termination at trial board for refusing a science experiment and having my request for accommodation denied.

Im not angry about it because being right gives good feels.
Being alive, healthy, and not the victim of a bio weapon is gonna feel pretty awesome too.

Where you moving to @pmclaine?

Plenty of places welcoming to a good man and his family who aint jabbed.

My wife is still gainfully employed but even more important covering our health insurance for two kids that are insurance dependent.

I have had some great discussions about northern Idaho, Florida and Texas.....problem is none of those discussions have been with my wife.

Any of you guys want to "Partner"?

Dont jump to say yes too fast @gayguns

Well. I hear ya.

And ya never know. Perhaps something wonderful will drop in your lap.

Like rubbing oil on wood. Maybe you should hit gayguns up.......

Reactions: camocorvette
My wife is still gainfully employed but even more important covering our health insurance for two kids that are insurance dependent.

I have had some great discussions about northern Idaho, Florida and Texas.....problem is none of those discussions have been with my wife.

Tennessee

• Angry
Reactions: thejeep

We tried to move to North Idaho a few months back. I can work anywhere. It hinged on my wife getting the job... she got it.. they offered her a bunch of money... we agreed it was a good move... she turned it down.😡
In the end it was too big for her. I still want to go. Separate bachelor cabins and no gay shit.

Well if you make it to NE Texas hit me up @pmclaine. Great part of the world (Lone Star, Daingerfield, and Avinger) and I get down there as often as I can! Conversely, I have a few acres in the Ouachita's and the deer practically scream "SHOOT ME!!!" Only about a 3 hour drive from the aforementioned towns...

I'll ask my fiancé if she's cool sharing. A heterosexual life partner would be cool I guess.

You could sleep in my climate controlled she shed(reloading room).

There's about 20 gun stores in 30min driving distance, and I'm an hour away from an 1100yd PRS range and a 600yd range the other direction. Also they are making the range by me 500yds.

How do you look in shorts? No homo.

Last edited:
We tried to move to North Idaho a few months back. I can work anywhere. It hinged on my wife getting the job... she got it.. they offered her a bunch of money... we agreed it was a good move... she turned it down.😡
In the end it was too big for her. I still want to go. Separate bachelor cabins and no gay shit.
"Maybe just a little gay shit" -gunjunkie45

In the end it was too big for her. I still want to go. Separate batchelor cabins and no gay shit.
lemme know if you go.

I reckon there might be a couple fellers intersted in yer wife.

I would, but me and her aint kin, and thats just odd.....

And yeah. An Army guy and a Marine.
For sure gonna be gay shit.

Speaking of moving to a free state, I hear Oklahoma has been quietly passing tons of pro-freedom, fuck the feds legislation. Probably less humid than Florida.
Yep! Just remember when you hear the siren that is the signal to grab a six pack, go outside, and watch the tornado, not hide from it! Not sure about the whole first non-binary law maker elected in the nation but hopefully that is just noise in the data?

It's now legal to run over rioters with your motor vehicle if they try to stop you in that state. There ain't nothing a good ole cow catcher won't cure.

full
Never understood why that was called a cattle catcher. It’s a fuckin cow tosser and that’s that.

Even when mounted on a car and driven through rioters.