• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

By today's standards, yes. Back then, it was "groundbreaking". Remember Benny Hill and all the titties ? :)
as a kid, the first time I watched monty python I was expecting lots of titties - just like benny hill. Instead they had fags dressed in women's clothing effecting high pitched voices. thats the first time I truly understood that people from England weren't right in the head.

My wife is still gainfully employed but even more important covering our health insurance for two kids that are insurance dependent.

I have had some great discussions about northern Idaho, Florida and Texas.....problem is none of those discussions have been with my wife.

Any of you guys want to "Partner"?

Dont jump to say yes too fast @gayguns
If you're seriously considering it (Wife notwithstanding), you might want to give Karl Kampfeld a call. He packed up shop (Michigan IIRC) and moved to the greater Sandpoint, Idaho area. He's a real nice guy and I'd bet he'd be delighted to share some perspective with you.

as a kid, the first time I watched monty python I was expecting lots of titties - just like benny hill. Instead they had fags dressed in women's clothing effecting high pitched voices. thats the first time I truly understood that people from England weren't right in the head.
I had Buddies that were into MP before I was. Once they exposed me to it, I found out that if you didn't understand Python, you were trying way too hard. Give up, relax and accept the fact that their humor is basic/unsophisticated. Once I learned that, it all became very, very funny.

Did you see where Cleese "blacklisted" himself because of a skit he did about Hitler many years ago ? Pretty much rubbing the SJW's noses in manure......

My guess is that it will be a hung jury. If it was any other murder trial it would have been a quick acquittal.

One would have to be living under a rock to not see that the jurors are being intimidated. They are worried about their safety, their families and homes.

We saw how the intimidation worked to get a conviction on Dereck Chauvin. It might work here except the video evidence and testimony all points to self defense. It wasn’t that clear cut in Chauvn’s trial.

That’s why I’m predicting a hung jury. They’ve been out too long for an acquittal.

All the defense needs is one juror on their side.
Cause of death was a massive fentanyl overdose. The coroner said It was enough to kill three people the size of Floyd. Sitting on a perp who spent the last ten minutes fighting you and resisting arrest is NOT deadly force. That one was open and shut too.
Oh, and Michael Brown was guilty of attempted homicide on a police officer when he was shot and killed. QED. We all live in the same reality.

I had Buddies that were into MP before I was. Once they exposed me to it, I found out that if you didn't understand Python, you were trying way too hard. Give up, relax and accept the fact that their humor is basic/unsophisticated. Once I learned that, it all became very, very funny.

Did you see where Cleese "blacklisted" himself because of a skit he did about Hitler many years ago ? Pretty much rubbing the SJW's noses in manure......
eh. I taught school over there for a while, so I understand their humor, even if I'm not a big fan. Aside from a handful of exceptions like some clips from Holy Grail, I don't like monty python. The show itself was 50% gay in a backdrop of dreary, post war industrial blight. Black Adder is much better, and if you like Cleese, even Faulty Towers has more good moments.

Cause of death was a massive fentanyl overdose. The coroner said It was enough to kill three people the size of Floyd. Sitting on a perp who spent the last ten minutes fighting you and resisting arrest is NOT deadly force. That one was open and shut too.
Oh, and Michael Brown was guilty of attempted homicide on a police officer when he was shot and killed. QED. We all live in the same reality.

You make a good point. I stand corrected. I guess I fell victim to the influence of some of the MSM propaganda.

Mea culpa! Mea culpa!

Again, you are correct but the image of the cop kneeling on the “victim of society” was what pulled at the emotions of the jurors along with the Marxists intimidation.

That factor doesn’t exist in this case. It’s pure intimidation that is bothering some jurors in this case.

Well I guess I will just go ahead and be the asshole in the room . For all you guys carrying on about your nasty ass moon pies , I bet you like milkduds as well you nasty fuckers .
If I put a sheet of R-10 foamboard between two sheets of cardboard , then I would have a moon pie !

Heard an attorney on Tim Poole’s podcast saying usually in trials a long jury deliberation usually comes back guilty, short come back not guilty

Yeah that's BS. They are trying to figure out what lesser charge to hang him with so they can look like they "did something" without sending him to prison for 10-20 years.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308
Well I guess I will just go ahead and be the asshole in the room . For all you guys carrying on about your nasty ass moon pies , I bet you like milkduds as well you nasty fuckers .
If I put a sheet of R-10 foamboard between two sheets of cardboard , then I would have a moon pie !
Isn't milk duds basically a box of chocolates?

R

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Does anyone do this anymore?

kAJDK3AqCjLe569PyUpjz_YQx_8VGB335TLF0dujVmo.jpg

They just asked for all the video evidence yesterday, which took about all afternoon to argue over with the whole "video quality" discussion.

Seems to me they are still trying to get thru the first count. Cause AFTER that decision it's either the Last Stop, or the train has more stops to go.
I'm still thinking the about the Judges Instructions (wish we had a copy), cause I want to say he said if that first action was Self Defense the rest of the counts are a moot point. Thus the jury cannot go past the first count.

IF they are still looking at the videos they want to find Self Defense or Provocation.

Reactions: eca7891

I guess you're more a Ferrero Rocher kinda guy???????

Last edited:
Commie scum

I'm sorry, but I have to agree that the ones in the plastic are utterly nasty compared to homemade...

and even the homemade moonpies don't hold a candle to a real Southern Bannana Pudding with the Chess Cookies!

GO KYLE GO!!!

They just asked for all the video evidence yesterday, which took about all afternoon to argue over with the whole "video quality" discussion.

Seems to me they are still trying to get thru the first count. Cause AFTER that decision it's either the Last Stop, or the train has more stops to go.
I'm still thinking the about the Judges Instructions (wish we had a copy), cause I want to say he said if that first action was Self Defense the rest of the counts are a moot point. Thus the jury cannot go past the first count.

IF they are still looking at the videos they want to find Self Defense or Provocation.
I don't think so. From what I seem to gather, they are still arguing over that drone footage due to the shenanigans of the prosecution, but when it came to delivering the jury video requests, that drone footage was not part of the request; I think the jury asked for Grosskreutz live-stream video and some other footage involving the 2nd episode/pile-on attacks.

That leads me to believe there is not any jury contention about the 1st encounter with Rosenbaum.

I will add, due to the 5th amendment oversteps, the attempt to introduce over the judge's ruling, and now that video evidence crap, the defense lawyers absolutely suck at their job of zealous advocacy; they should have been raising/pushing that mistrial w/prejudice motion they submitted hard, when the judge was stating there needs to be an investigation about the mishandling of that drone video and the bullshit explanations the prosecution was spewing.

Heard an attorney on Tim Poole’s podcast saying usually in trials a long jury deliberation usually comes back guilty, short come back not guilty, and the stuff about the two people could be BS stalling.
I have not watched all the video or heard the testimony. Was there any evidence indicating that he threatened anyone with or without his rifle prior to his being attacked up and down the street?

You shut your whore mouth!

I have not watched all the video or heard the testimony. Was there any evidence indicating that he threatened anyone with or without his rifle prior to his being attacked up and down the street?
The only "evidence" that he aimed his rifle, was presented by the prosecution, as a couple "enhanced" photos and that drone footage that the prosecution also de-resed and sent the defense (violating Brady), where if you take a dose of acid and a dose of shrooms, you maybe might see Kyle pointing a gun in the Rorshack ink-blot test...or I suppose you can skip the hallucinogens and just hates/hates/hates Kyle so much, you just truly believe he has to be pointing the rifle in those images, because racist.

The only "evidence" that he aimed his rifle, was presented by the prosecution, as a couple "enhanced" photos and that drone footage that the prosecution also de-resed and sent the defense (violating Brady), where if you take a dose of acid and a dose of shrooms, you maybe might see Kyle pointing a gun in the Rorshack ink-blot test...or I suppose you can skip the hallucinogens and just hates/hates/hates Kyle so much, you just truly believe he has to be pointing the rifle in those images, because racist.

And out of all the people out there that night not a one has stepped forward to bare witness that he threatened people with his rifle?

Attorneys that lie in murder trials should be the ones hung.

No witnesses testified on the stand that he did and no video evidence. The prosecutors kept testifying for other witnesses that Kyle pointed his gun at them, but none of them were called to the testify. In fact, the prosecutors intentionally delayed a trial for Mr. Ziminski who is charged for crimes that night, who they claim was the victim of said pointing, so he would be incapable of testifying due to 5th amendment self incrimination.

There are other numerous elements of corruption in this case so ridiculous that a TV show writer would toss the ideas as unrealistic.

And out of all the people out there that night not a one has stepped forward to bare witness that he threatened people with his rifle?

Attorneys that lie in murder trials should be the ones hung.
The further beauty of what you ask, about a witness...the guy that they claim he is pointing the rifle at, Zaminski, the prosecution has in custody, but did not call in their case, and also conveniently made him unavailable for testimony to that fact, and pushed out his trial until January...just unfortunate coincidence, I'm sure. That was also brought up during the trial, but defense is weak.

I think we've heard enough about those moon pies.

barney-fife_tvxohof.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Heard an attorney on Tim Poole’s podcast saying usually in trials a long jury deliberation usually comes back guilty, short come back not guilty, and the stuff about the two people could be BS stalling.

I have a feeling it is taking so long because they are figuring out which lesser charges he gets stuck with.

My guess is that it will be a hung jury. If it was any other murder trial it would have been a quick acquittal.

One would have to be living under a rock to not see that the jurors are being intimidated. They are worried about their safety, their families and homes.

We saw how the intimidation worked to get a conviction on Dereck Chauvin. It might work here except the video evidence and testimony all points to self defense. It wasn’t that clear cut in Chauvn’s trial.

That’s why I’m predicting a hung jury. They’ve been out too long for an acquittal.

All the defense needs is one juror on their side.

You’d have to be beyond stupid to not think this was a clear and cut fucking case. We can argue whether he should have been there with an AR as that likely wasn’t smart. However, it’s nothing against the law to be of age, on property you were invited to, with an AR. Period. End of story. If he had gone there looking for trouble as the prosecution would like you to believe then he could have just started open firing, yet he wasn’t. He was trying to put out fires, remove graffiti, help people and so on. And if he had been wanting to hurt people he wouldn’t have been retreating with his barrel down, towards police. Obviously the police didn’t see him as a threat even with his AR because if they had he would be dead. Once he was attacked by an angry mob multiple times who were also trying to take his weapon, he had every right to defend himself with anything he had on his body. Period. He didn’t know if they were going to kill him if they had got ahold of his gun, hell he didn’t know if they were going to kill him either way. So to anyone with a sliver of intelligence would say, he is in the right here. This jury must be fucking morons. I’d like to be able to ask them if they were in his shoes would they have acted any different? I’m betting none of them would say they are going to voluntarily be beaten to death. And here is the kicker. To be honest, whether he had an AR that night or not is irrelevant. Why? Because he was there and he was trying to help people, he was cleaning graffiti, he was putting out fires. It’s likely if they had seen that they would have gone after him anyways. Why? Because he is messing with their fun of burning the city down and sending the wrong message. I’d bet that he would have been attacked anyways. This is pretty much he put himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, it just so happened that he had his AR with him. But nobody in their right mind would think he went their looking for trouble. People also need to keep in mind that most people’s insurance does not cover civil unrest, acts of war and so on. I know mine doesn’t. So you damn right I’m going to protect my shit.

I do think that them taking this long isn’t necessarily a bad thing, that means it’s not a unanimous guilty verdict
My concern is when they asked for the videos, the judge initially said "regarding question 3" - if he had been found not guilty on the first count, the remainder of the questions wouldn't matter (self defense would apply to all) per the juror instructions.

My concern is when they asked for the videos, the judge initially said "regarding question 3" - if he had been found not guilty on the first count, the remainder of the questions wouldn't matter (self defense would apply to all) per the juror instructions.
I could be mistaken, but I understood those instructions to mean if it was self defense, they would not look at the lesser charges that were added toward the end of the trial. It did not mean self defense in the first shooting meant the other two were automatically self defense.

You’d have to be beyond stupid to not think this was a clear and cut fucking case. We can argue whether he should have been there with an AR as that likely wasn’t smart. However, it’s nothing against the law to be of age, on property you were invited to, with an AR. Period. End of story. If he had gone there looking for trouble as the prosecution would like you to believe then he could have just started open firing, yet he wasn’t. He was trying to put out fires, remove graffiti, help people and so on. And if he had been wanting to hurt people he wouldn’t have been retreating with his barrel down, towards police. Obviously the police didn’t see him as a threat even with his AR because if they had he would be dead. Once he was attacked by an angry mob multiple times who were also trying to take his weapon, he had every right to defend himself with anything he had on his body. Period. He didn’t know if they were going to kill him if they had got ahold of his gun, hell he didn’t know if they were going to kill him either way. So to anyone with a sliver of intelligence would say, he is in the right here. This jury must be fucking morons. I’d like to be able to ask them if they were in his shoes would they have acted any different? I’m betting none of them would say they are going to voluntarily be beaten to death. And here is the kicker. To be honest, whether he had an AR that night or not is irrelevant. Why? Because he was there and he was trying to help people, he was cleaning graffiti, he was putting out fires. It’s likely if they had seen that they would have gone after him anyways. Why? Because he is messing with their fun of burning the city down and sending the wrong message. I’d bet that he would have been attacked anyways. This is pretty much he put himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, it just so happened that he had his AR with him. But nobody in their right mind would think he went their looking for trouble. People also need to keep in mind that most people’s insurance does not cover civil unrest, acts of war and so on. I know mine doesn’t. So you damn right I’m going to protect my shit.

I think they are hung up on the reckless endangerment charge. I believe that is why they asked to see that video again. My guess is they are arguing about provocation and justification for the first shoot (the pedo). That's just my guess, who knows.

So the prosecution and defense both rests.... the jury goes into deliberation, has a question - then they introduce NEW evidence?

How does THAT work?
It wasn't "new" evidence. It's being said that one of the DA's video evidence that was shared WAS NOT the same 100% in quality or file size.

I think you are confusing the Charge Counts and the Jury Questions. The jury had a few different questions, one of which was that they requested to see some of the videos again. I don't recall they asked for very specific videos pertaining to specific Charge Counts.

Reactions: Tchitcherine
I think they are hung up on the reckless endangerment charge. I believe that is why they asked to see that video again. My guess is they are arguing about provocation and justification for the first shoot (the pedo). That's just my guess, who knows.

He was running away when the 1st dipshit chased and was throwing a flaming item at him. Even if he did provoke someone, and I see no evidence that he did, then his attempt to remove himself from the area should deescalate the need to attack, disarm, and set him aflame.

I could be mistaken, but I understood those instructions to mean if it was self defense, they would not look at the lesser charges that were added toward the end of the trial. It did not mean self defense in the first shooting meant the other two were automatically self defense.

I want to say it was a point addressed very clearly by the Judge. IF you find Self Defense for the First Charge/Count, then the remaining charges are moot. IF you find Provocation of the First Count BUT of a lesser degree then the highest charge, they are allowed to move to the lesser charge.

By example:
Primary Charge: First Degree Murder// Lesser Charge : Manslaughter
Self Defense = Game Over = Innocent
Provocation found BUT not First Degree Murder = Manslaughter

Something like that is how I understand it cause Google didn't give me a BAR exam.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
He was running away when the 1st dipshit chased and was throwing a flaming item at him. Even if he did provoke someone, and I see no evidence that he did, then his attempt to remove himself from the area should deescalate the need to attack, disarm, and set him aflame.

There was no flaming item thrown at Kyle by the Pedo. It was stated as a bag of "personnel effects" from being discharged from a "hospital/medical facility".

I want to say it was a point addressed very clearly by the Judge. IF you find Self Defense for the First Charge/Count, then the remaining charges are moot. IF you find Provocation of the First Count BUT of a lesser degree then the highest charge, they are allowed to move to the lesser charge.

By example:
Primary Charge: First Degree Murder// Lesser Charge : Manslaughter
Self Defense = Game Over = Innocent
Provocation found BUT not First Degree Murder = Manslaughter

Something like that is how I understand it cause Google didn't give me a BAR exam.

That's bullshit by the judge. Had he provoked, the dynamic immediately changes the moment he moves to remove himself from the area were any claimed provocation occurred.

That's bullshit by the judge. Had he provoked, the dynamic immediately changes the moment he moves to remove himself from the area were any claimed provocation occurred.

Maybe misunderstanding the Jury Instructions with the Law??

I want to say the Judge SEES the possibility that Self Defense COULD run from the Pedo shooting thru to the last round fired.

Whereas if Kyle DID cause Provocation he looses Self Defense until the next event. Which one could say Self Defense can apply.

That's why the Judge made it clear if they find Self Defense in killing the Pedo...the jury's job is done. The jury CANNOT move forward on the other charges since Self Defense was already proven. Cause at any time after the first shooting Kyle is in retreat, every attempt of force to his person is an attack that was not provoked....hence Self Defense again applies by proxy of sorts.

It's kind of a crazy situation since there's more than one "shooting"/event to judge the actions of the defendant.

There was no flaming item thrown at Kyle by the Pedo. It was stated as a bag of "personnel effects" from being discharged from a "hospital/medical facility".
Got it. I see that now. In some early video it looked like a flaming item was thrown.

Being chased, with handguns being fired behind him, I still think whatever the previous dynamic was changes to self defense when he turns his back and starts running away.

Got it. I see that now. In some early video it looked like a flaming item was thrown.

Being chased, with handguns being fired behind him, I still think whatever the previous dynamic was changes to self defense when he turns his back and starts running away.
And Kyle ran till he was caught in some cars between a charging pedophile and a mob. If only Rosenbaum said "I was just moving this rifle out of the way so Kyle wouldn't shoot me" on the stand as Binger testified to on his behalf...😏