• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Arrested for ugliness outside courthouse?
1637253279815.png

I'm sorry, but I have to agree that the ones in the plastic are utterly nasty compared to homemade...

and even the homemade moonpies don't hold a candle to a real Southern Bannana Pudding with the Chess Cookies!

GO KYLE GO!!!

Yeah, but it's hard to carry nanner puddin' in your pocket while workin' tubaccer fields.

I had Buddies that were into MP before I was. Once they exposed me to it, I found out that if you didn't understand Python, you were trying way too hard. Give up, relax and accept the fact that their humor is basic/unsophisticated. Once I learned that, it all became very, very funny.

Did you see where Cleese "blacklisted" himself because of a skit he did about Hitler many years ago ? Pretty much rubbing the SJW's noses in manure......
Back in my early active duty days (late 70's), a group of us would get off midnight shift, go back to the dorm and crack a beer, or, two, and watch MP/BH for a couple of hours before we hit the racks, Damn good stress reliever after work, if I can call it that. They were so stupid in their antics, you had to laugh your a#s off.
Mac:D

Would any of this be an issue if Kyle was a woman?

Back in my early active duty days (late 70's), a group of us would get off midnight shift, go back to the dorm and crack a beer, or, two, and watch MP/BH for a couple of hours before we hit the racks, Damn good stress reliever after work, if I can call it that. They were so stupid in their antics, you had to laugh your a#s off.
Mac:D

Dorm? Where were you stationed? Ohio State?

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
I have not watched all the video or heard the testimony. Was there any evidence indicating that he threatened anyone with or without his rifle prior to his being attacked up and down the street?
No, but this is a political stunt that I don’t have faith in. I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: 6.5SH
1979-1981 USAFE Lakenheath.

BH and MP was the only thing worth watching.

Still no live feed?

Almost as boring as the BBC.

Judge back in the court room.

Actually, some of us did call them "dorms". But, I stand corrected, proper nomenclature is "barracks":rolleyes:.
I was stationed at McChord, Tacoma, Wa., Rhein-Main, Frankfurt, Ger., Norton, San Berdoodoo, Ca..
Mac(y)

I had a staff job in Korea. Our squadron consisted of a number of different specialities. Our function was to receive inbound units to closed installations if the ballon went up.

During a meeting I was introduced to a new troop. I greeted her with, "Ah, you're in charge of barracks and chowhalls, right?" She very condescending informed me they were called dormitories and dining facilities.

I asked what sorority she belonged to. Fortunately, we did not have to interact and I believe those were the only words we ever exchanged.

If I was a juror on this case I wouldn’t care about threats. I’d defend myself and my family however needed. Of course there is an easy way to protect the jurors identity. Either put them in full face masks or make a room that’s closed off from the main courtroom yet is still inside and allows visuals and audio from one side. Shouldn’t be that difficult.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This may have been mentioned already but I don't get the questions around if the first shooting was self defense. "Mr. Rittenhouse, why did you shoot this man?" "Well sir, after he chased me and cornered me, I had no option but to take him at his word when he told me earlier he would kill me if he saw me later in the night." Everything is on video. End of debate, he feared for his life.

He was running away when the 1st dipshit chased and was throwing a flaming item at him. Even if he did provoke someone, and I see no evidence that he did, then his attempt to remove himself from the area should deescalate the need to attack, disarm, and set him aflame.

That's not the defenses argument. They are arguing he provoked the chase by flagging people with the AR15 beforehand which would negate justification for self defense and thus make Kyle guilty of reckless endangerment. I do not think that is a good argument but I'm guessing that is the hang up.

They are basically trying to paint Kyle as an instigator. Even if Kyle were an instigator I still don't understand how that would negate the right to self defense. Their position is weak and the jury is probably getting confused on the wording of the law.

This may have been mentioned already but I don't get the questions around if the first shooting was self defense. "Mr. Rittenhouse, why did you shoot this man?" "Well sir, after he chased me and cornered me, I had no option but to take him at his word when he told me earlier he would kill me if he saw me later in the night." Everything is on video. End of debate, he feared for his life.

Cause the DA wants to say Kyle was lying, that he pointed his weapon at another party, this "triggered" the Pedo into chasing him. Since that act could be called Provocation Kyle would loose the right of self defense.

I had a staff job in Korea. Our squadron consisted of a number of different specialities. Our function was to receive inbound units to closed installations if the ballon went up.

During a meeting I was introduced to a new troop. I greeted her with, "Ah, you're in charge of barracks and chowhalls, right?" She very condescending informed me they were called dormitories and dining facilities.

I asked what sorority she belonged to. Fortunately, we did not have to interact and I believe those were the only words we ever exchanged.
TBTH, I don't remember how I got started calling them dorms. Maybe, when I started hanging out in the female "dorms", they got me calling them that? Too long ago, can't remember. Mac:cool:

Reactions: EddieNFL

There's really two videos to note. One that is from above under IR that I want to say was the FBI plane. The second is a drone video ( I want to say that was said to be FBI) that the DA is showing Kyle pointing the weapon at parties within the proximity to the Pedo.

As I see the videos it's QUITE clear the Pedo was "in hiding" and went after Kyle for some reason. The overhead IR shows that situation the best. The drone video is the "questionable" video. It's not very clear at all to what the DA says is happening.

If I was a juror on this case I wouldn’t care about threats. I’d defend myself and my family however needed. Of course there is an easy way to protect the jurors identity. Either put them in full face masks or make a room that’s closed off from the main courtroom yet is still inside and allows visuals and audio from one side. Shouldn’t be that difficult.
Keep the jury where they are and protect them as they deserve.
Everyone in the world needs to understand that, NOBODY, messes w the jury. Period.
If they need armed protection till who knows when, so what. Give it to them and have them be the most protected person in the world for the rest of their lives, if necessary.
Tampering with the jury should be a fatal crime

I have to watch the prosecutor arguments to confirm. But assume he is arguing Kyle did something to provoke the crowd down by the Duramax truck located down at the corner of the gas station by the street prior to being chased to the opposite end where he was forced to defend himself.

There is so much pixel noise from video taken at distance and in low light I'm not sure how anything can be discerned from it unless the kid shouldered his rifle like the POS attorney did at the jurors.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Cause the DA wants to say Kyle was lying, that he pointed his weapon at another party, this "triggered" the Pedo into chasing him. Since that act could be called Provocation Kyle would loose the right of self defense.
Hence the questionable video where they claim he was pointing the gun at someone, left handed, while wearing a right handed sling?

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

The jury needs to be able to physically see the witnesses so that they can assess whether they're lying. It also serves an important psychological function to make witnesses actually face and see the jurors during a trial. That is not something we should just throw out because mob assholes want to dox jurors.

Reactions: camocorvette
base on the prosecution and now libtards logic, it's now ok to rape a woman simply for a short skirt that 'gets' to you'

base on the prosecution and now libtards logic, it's now ok to rape a woman simply for a short skirt that 'gets' to you'

Is that a legal president? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And Don't forget that sometimes you need to "take a beating". Can't wait for a DV defense attorney to use that in that area.

Does anyone have link to the video in question where said provocation was recorded?

I can't seem to find the one that was part of the discussion during the trial. I can sort of walk you thru what it looks like so if you find it you will know.

It's a down street shot from a drone. The area is an intersection with a car lot to the upper left of the screen/FOV. You will see a post mounted traffic stoplight in the frame as well. Now what's being said is that video shows Kyle approach some people near a D-Max pickup truck. It's said by the DA that Kyle pointed his weapon at these people. To which the Pedo comes around from other vehicles to start a foot persuit of Kyle, throwing a plastic bag of "personal effects" at Kyle, further running after Kyle, to which the Pedo gets 4 jabs of .223/5.56 FMJ.

There is an overhead NVG/IR video that shows these actions as well, just not of the "clarity" the DA supposedly had upon receipt of the video.

If you watch both videos you can get a pretty good "picture" of the events. I'm just not sure how/why Kyle ended up there, nor if there was an interaction prior to the Pedo "hiding" and Kyle running up from down the street.

So this got long but I wanted you to know a bit more to include what it was in court the chunky DA was pointing out in the video.

Justice also now needs to take in to account public opinion on the verdict so as to minimize destruction of property and violence afterwards

Graveyard dead

Reactions: Ravenworks
I can't seem to find the one that was part of the discussion during the trial. I can sort of walk you thru what it looks like so if you find it you will know.

It's a down street shot from a drone. The area is an intersection with a car lot to the upper left of the screen/FOV. You will see a post mounted traffic stoplight in the frame as well. Now what's being said is that video shows Kyle approach some people near a D-Max pickup truck. It's said by the DA that Kyle pointed his weapon at these people. To which the Pedo comes around from other vehicles to start a foot persuit of Kyle, throwing a plastic bag of "personal effects" at Kyle, further running after Kyle, to which the Pedo gets 4 jabs of .223/5.56 FMJ.

There is an overhead NVG/IR video that shows these actions as well, just not of the "clarity" the DA supposedly had upon receipt of the video.

If you watch both videos you can get a pretty good "picture" of the events. I'm just not sure how/why Kyle ended up there, nor if there was an interaction prior to the Pedo "hiding" and Kyle running up from down the street.

So this got long but I wanted you to know a bit more to include what it was in court the chunky DA was pointing out in the video.

Thanks is the video you're referencing the same as state's exhibit 81 and 82 (slow mo) shown starting at 16:20 into this video?

If this is it, I'm not sure how anyone can come to any conclusions about what was happening around that Duramax in these videos without a lot of reasonable doubt.