• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Man I remember those other kids having Lunchables & me having a homemade sammich... Funny how you look back at that as an adult & you're like, '6 fake-ass Ritz crackers & some straight up shit summer sausage crap... What a fucking rip off!' But as a kid, all I wanted was that store-bought processed shit!

And a Starter jacket... Holy shit I wanted one of those!!!

Man I remember those other kids having Lunchables & me having a homemade sammich... Funny how you look back at that as an adult & you're like, '6 fake-ass Ritz crackers & some straight up shit summer sausage crap... What a fucking rip off!' But as a kid, all I wanted was that store-bought processed shit!

My mom would send me with leftovers like roast and taters, chicken fried steak, or whatever was dinner and then the shittiest ham sandwich ever.

I guess part of the week we had money.

Reactions: nikonNUT and J-Ham
My mom would send me with leftovers like roast and taters, chicken fried steak, or whatever was dinner and then the shittiest ham sandwich ever.

Sloppy Joe Wednesdays at East Seattle Elementary School. Cost of lunch went from $0.15 cents to $0.25 cents over the course of First through Sixth Grade. Damn them Joes were good !!!……

Reactions: Ravenworks
041D1AFB-C5FF-48A0-8E67-511DC9B3F85E.jpeg

Any of y’all have that peanut butter stuff with chocolate icing on top at your school? Like Reese’s cups but way better! I wish I knew what that stuff was! I’d love to make some!

Reactions: Ravenworks
Courage too.

You have to be in a place where nobody wants you to be because of your convictions, and if you just became a communist you could fuck over all the people that share your convictions, but hate you because they have been brainwashed into the same attitudes of the left.

Gayguns is a pretty stand up guy and I'd bet there's at least 100 people on the board that would tell you the same.
I'd trust him watching my back any day.

Look up Samuel Whiittemore April 19, 1775.

@gayguns grandfather to the X degree.

If you start with a good bloodline the future reflects well.

That said Gay is his own man and Im sure Grandpa would be proud.

Last edited:
And they got it wrong, he was guilty as fuck.
The cops and the so called "detectives" completely fucked that case.
Knock it off with the OJ stuff. There is a major trial taking place right now , and the jury is still in deliberations on this whole moonpie 🥧 thing! This is important as they will decide who is guilty of having shitty food preferences!

With anal beads or puka shells?

1637323432173.jpeg
images

Dad got paid on Friday. Thursday's dinner was typically stewed tomatoes (that mom grew and canned) and fatback (side meat to you yankees).

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I'm going to go ahead and call it now. No verdict today...

Reactions: BCP
We had square pizza and these 6 sided Mexican pizzas called Fiestadas that were absolutely delicious.

If we didn't bring a lunch we didn't eat. However, we could buy these little 4oz milk, chocolate milk or orange drink containers. We got 2 of them for 25 cents, but if we bought an entire week, we got them for 20 cents. The milkman would drop them off at the school just before lunch.

BTW, we ate our lunches in our classrooms. No cafeteria for this kid. We didn't have a cafeteria until high school.

If we didn't bring a lunch we didn't eat. However, we could buy these little 4oz milk, chocolate milk or orange drink containers. We got 2 of them for 25 cents, but if we bought an entire week, we got them for 20 cents. The milkman would drop them off at the school just before lunch.

BTW, we ate our lunches in our classrooms. No cafeteria for this kid. We didn't have a cafeteria until high school.
Our spaghetti was awesome too and I loved beef and rice day.

Given what they have asked for it appears that they are genuinely looking at full acquittal via self defense. One or two may not hold out or may. What are judges options

Reactions: Shooter McGavin

The milk was always warm, and no cafeteria until 9th grade and it still sucked

Back on track chow-minions.

Can the Jury acquit on 5 charges and be hung on the 6th? So, in essence, only a possible retrial on the 6th? What happens in Wisconsin?

Back on track chow-minions.

Can the Jury acquit on 5 charges and be hung on the 6th? So, in essence, only a possible retrial on the 6th? What happens in Wisconsin?

I believe the judge said if they find him not guilty on the murder charge then all the other charges get tossed/don’t matter?