• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Meanwhile; a rapist gets let go in NY,

and Madam Maxwell is on trial....
Yep. Still amazed she is alive.

Yep.

Stop. Sign. Pizza.
Man I guess I’m lucky cause we had the rectangle, square and hexagon pizza lol. The rectangle was the Mexican fiesta stuff if I remember right. I dunno if that stuff really tasted good or if the other stuff was just so bad that the pizza seemed good lol! But that peanut butter shit was the bomb!

Reactions: Lawless
MLV6FQ8Z.jpeg

I'm hearing a report on Newsmax of a rumor that the jury is deadlocked 6-6. Don't have any validation for it, but they did mention it.

I'm hearing a report on Newsmax of a rumor that the jury is deadlocked 6-6. Don't have any validation for it, but they did mention it.

Article from before the trial on his now disassociated attorney.

""Barnes says his polling found that 2/3 of the people in Kenosha think Rittenhouse is guilty of the six major charges against him. He’s worried about the tainted jury pool that could railroad the case, as happened in the hyper-political Chauvin trial in Minneapolis.""

If we didn't bring a lunch we didn't eat. However, we could buy these little 4oz milk, chocolate milk or orange drink containers. We got 2 of them for 25 cents, but if we bought an entire week, we got them for 20 cents. The milkman would drop them off at the school just before lunch.

BTW, we ate our lunches in our classrooms. No cafeteria for this kid. We didn't have a cafeteria until high school.

A nickel per in grade school. Lunch was a quarter.

Kyle's defense counsel...fuck them! They suck so bad. They should be, with proper courtesy to the judge, hounding about those prosecutorial oversteps on their client's Constitutional rights and making that case for the mistrial with prejudice at every turn right now. They are not adhering to their duty to employ whatever legal means they have to keep their client's freedom, and they have plenty of ammo to do so right now.
They're not that good, but you make them sound like they're dysfunctional or something. They're far better than most felony defendants have.

If I were him, I wouldn't have hired attorneys that are so old. The median American is 38-39 years old. Hiring a bunch of ancient boomers just because they have experience is how they ended up not really understanding how the average juror sees this case.

They're not that good, but you make them sound like they're dysfunctional or something. They're far better than most felony defendants have.

If I were him, I wouldn't have hired attorneys that are so old. The median American is 38-39 years old. Hiring a bunch of ancient boomers just because they have experience is how they ended up not really understanding how the average juror sees this case.
That defense team's primary purpose is to vehemently fight for their client against a powerful state and keep their client out of prison. They were handed a gift by the prosecution, in the form of stepping on their client's Constitutional rights during trial, several times, prompting event the judge to loudly castigate the prosecution, due to the egregious offense, despite them having significant trial experience. And it was a pattern of offenses, throughout the trial, with a Brady violation, disregarding judge rulings, disregarding well-established Constitutional law, and they were admonished so many times during trial, that the judge did accept the basis for a mistrial with prejudice, due to those facts.

At this point, the defense should have been hammering for that decision, yet they sit on their hands; yes, they are dysfunctional, because their client's life is at stake and they are now acting like this is just no big deal. Especially in a case where self-defense is so clear, that I sense even the judge knows. By the defense being so timid and cavalier about the possible outcomes that would destroy their client's life, yeah, I stand by my assertion they suck bad.

So is the jury back in deliberation room or what?
Nah, they sent them to Iceland for a week or two. Local gov thought it was unfair that we were paying all these Mexican criminals half a mil while these people were on this case and fearing for their lives. So they decided to send them and their families to Iceland for a week for calm reflection in nature.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
My wife says to me this morning "They wouldnt be claiming racism if one of the guys he shot had been white."

This explains my kids.

The divorce papers will be served in about ten minutes.
ah yes, those traditionally black names "Huber", "Rosenbaum", and "Grosskreutz"

proxy-image (5).jpeg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The native Germans of the Weimar Republic supported the Brown Shirts because of the horrible abuse of violent organized zio-communists.
Perhaps you should look into what was 1920s-early 1930s Babylon of Berlin, the most sickest degenerate city where you had open child prostitution, mother daughters sex shows, bestiality, etc until the disgusting reprobates got expelled by the Brown Shirts in 1933 and they were rightfully welcomed as liberators.

Americans, especially baby boomers have such a cartoonish view of WWII, shaped by decades of Hollywood and MSM brainwashing whereas the narrative is somehow this Hitler dude hypnotized an entire nation who voted for him for no reasons at all.

That defense team's primary purpose is to vehemently fight for their client against a powerful state and keep their client out of prison. They were handed a gift by the prosecution, in the form of stepping on their client's Constitutional rights during trial, several times, prompting event the judge to loudly castigate the prosecution, due to the egregious offense, despite them having significant trial experience. And it was a pattern of offenses, throughout the trial, with a Brady violation, disregarding judge rulings, disregarding well-established Constitutional law, and they were admonished so many times during trial, that the judge did accept the basis for a mistrial with prejudice, due to those facts.

At this point, the defense should have been hammering for that decision, yet they sit on their hands; yes, they are dysfunctional, because their client's life is at stake and they are now acting like this is just no big deal. Especially in a case where self-defense is so clear, that I sense even the judge knows. By the defense being so timid and cavalier about the possible outcomes that would destroy their client's life, yeah, I stand by my assertion they suck bad.
I don't really think the prosecutors have the kind of trial experience they ought to have to be trying a case like this. I certainly wouldn't want to be trying any homicide after only 13 trials, much less a high profile one with a meritorious defense. I did more than that in my first year or two as a lawyer. It doesn't matter anyway because the defendant has the same constitutional rights regardless of the trial experience of the prosecutors, but certainly the judge is going to give experienced lawyers far less leeway.

I think it's also a misnomer that the defense attorneys should be beating the table. They filed a motion and asked the court respectfully for a ruling. That is how that issue is handled. Judges aren't like juries. They're not going to be persuaded by theatrics. It is ultimately what the record shows that will sway the judge to make a pure legal decision, not oral argument.

Judges aren't like juries. They're not going to be persuaded by theatrics. It is ultimately what the record shows that will sway the judge to make a pure legal decision, not oral argument.

With such ardent guardians of our our Constitution, I am amazed at how the Bill of Rights has eroded away before their very eyes.

With such ardent guardians of our our Constitution, I am amazed at how the Bill of Rights has eroded away before their very eyes.
People in this thread aren't giving the proper respect to the JURY who are the ultimate safeguard against government overreach. Even if this jury hangs, the fact that the honest conviction of even one citizen on that jury can prevent an injustice from happening is something we should respect and admire, not scorn. No other country, not even England where we got the idea for jury trials, still allows their citizens to decide serious issues like this. We are unique in the world in affording those kinds of protections for those charged with crimes here.

I don't really think the prosecutors have the kind of trial experience they ought to have to be trying a case like this. I certainly wouldn't want to be trying any homicide after only 13 trials, much less a high profile one with a meritorious defense. I did more than that in my first year or two as a lawyer. It doesn't matter anyway because the defendant has the same constitutional rights regardless of the trial experience of the prosecutors, but certainly the judge is going to give experienced lawyers far less leeway.

I think it's also a misnomer that the defense attorneys should be beating the table. They filed a motion and asked the court respectfully for a ruling. That is how that issue is handled. Judges aren't like juries. They're not going to be persuaded by theatrics. It is ultimately what the record shows that will sway the judge to make a pure legal decision, not oral argument.
Where did I mention beating the table or theatrics? My words included with respect to the judge; they should be strenuously making the case and they are not doing any such thing. They have the grounds and should be zealously pursuing. They are not and that is a massive disservice.

People in this thread aren't giving the proper respect to the JURY who are the ultimate safeguard against government overreach. Even if this jury hangs, the fact that the honest conviction of even one citizen on that jury can prevent an injustice from happening is something we should respect and admire, not scorn. No other country, not even England where we got the idea for jury trials, still allows their citizens to decide serious issues like this. We are unique in the world in affording those kinds of protections for those charged with crimes here.

Far from a perfect system, but better than any other in history. Too bad it's being replaced.

"Judges aren't like juries. They're not going to be persuaded by theatrics."

Are you sure about that? Just look at SCOTUS...tell me they were not dissuaded to look into election stuff? I could go on and on; but there is no doubt, at least in my mind, the more conservative members have been threatened and either not agreed to take on the case or have rendered their vote opposite what folks who thought they'd be good judges would have believed would be their vote.

Reactions: NoDopes
Well, appears they have requested family of those killed come to court and rumor is jury has reached verdict...verdict announcement within the hour.

That all breaks down when the brainwash reaches 50% effectiveness

Yeah, this sucks looking at Kyle, knowing the immense dread. But if anyone in that WI jury caved and issues a guilty on any charge, I can only presume that WI is full of pussies. So don't go there WI, don't fail us.

Reactions: MadDuner