• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Never misses an opportunity. Gropes women and kills the elderly. But we should pay attention to his wisdom.View attachment 7743770

Let him try to lead a riot and see what happens. He's a coward. He's a typical loud mouthed cowardly politician. He's a communist that will motivate the useful idiots with his tweets and speeches while sitting in his office comfortably grouping women.

Would it be better to have one high end hooker or several middle of the road hookers?

Shit, I actually know the answer to this one, lol. I’m getting him multiple middle of the road hookers!

Wisconsin Republican Governor Candidate Rebecca Kleefisch shared a similar sentiment.

"Our justice system worked today," she said in a Tweet. "The prosecution in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial was a complete disgrace, praising the mob that burned our streets as 'heroes.'"

Well she has my vote.....

I don't know where I mentioned oral arguments unless you misunderstood that it's my belief that the election was fraudulent and there was enough hard evidence for SCOTUS to review. And to think judges are not threatened and sometimes change their tone is ludicrous; absolutely ludicrous. Thomas, the late Scalia, and Alito seem to be the few that on the court actually are of the mindset I believe the Framers desired. Though, I have heard Alito wants to get the hell out of DC.

Ps, I'm already expecting the typical attorney response, so save your fingers from typing it.
An election is not justiciable. I knew where those sorts of claims were going before they ever made it into a courtroom. Even if the election was total bullshit, a courtroom is not the place for such claims. That entire movement was doomed from the day it started.

Thank goodness. The fight is not over for this young man. He will have a tough and possibly dangerous road ahead as he is now a target. Hopefully he hires a security team.

An election is not justiciable. I knew where those sorts of claims were going before they ever made it into a courtroom. Even if the election was total bullshit, a courtroom is not the place for such claims. That entire movement was doomed from the day it started.
just sayin':

Have you read the case? Because the question presented in that case was not what you seem to think it was, if you're bringing that up.
Was it not a case decided in the Supreme Court that ultimately decided the Presidential election?

Yes or No will suffice, counselor. (I won't hold my breath...)

5uu919.jpg

Il Duce Speaks. FUAC!

From an ex-NY'er; born and raised, and disgusted beyond projectile vomiting at what those Krypto-Kommies have done to that beautiful state. Maybe it's time for a god to step in and sort them all out, who knows, I don't.

I worry. I think they'll kill him. I think that's just who they are. And when they do, the lefty Posercuters will look the other way, and Mr. Cuomo and his Bro will hoist a few in the name of 'justice'.

Greg
Cuomo should be beaten to death with a bat

It's time to purge these marxist neocon rinos from the party or a new party must arise.

How does one "turn their life around" when found NOT GUILTY of the fraudulent politically motivated charges?

It's assholes like this and Liz Cheney who need to be tried for their crimes against the Republic.

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-19_145632_twitter.com.png

Well...now Kyle can write a book like OJ...only Kyle can write it with a clear conscience.
"I didn't murder anyone, but here's how I would do it, if I had."
Chapter 1
"I saw that stupid commie grin on Kaminski's face, I wiped it off with 55gr of fmj...cause a bullet is a bullet.
All of a sudden some little yapping dog skinhead nazi starts yelling "Shoot me niBOOM"
I turned his head into a canoe. Then I started engaging targets of opportunity at will. Some commie faggot with a paramedic hat pulls on me, I popped him two new assholes right in his forehead. So then, I started blastin....."

Psyched for KR! Gutfeld just nailed it at the opening of "the Five"!

I hope he can stay safe, and I hope he sues the shit out of the MSM!

Reactions: Ravenworks
#1) I would hope that one of his first calls was to Ricky Schroeder (sp?)!
#2) I hope that he has the common sense to keep his mouth shut and NOT grant any interviews....and he carefully picks who he grants an interview to.
#3) Hire a qualified civil attorney for the the law suits that are sure to follow...no matter how ridiculous they may be.
#4) I hope he realizes that is in in a position to do some real good for this country....should he want to go that direction.
#5) Put his legal team on the "Christmas Card List"

I cannot imagine what the last 15 months have been like....for a 17/18year old kid......that kind of pressure. The President of the United States passed judgement on him, the entire liberal press and every liberal organization. If I were him I would like to go on record with a big F#ck You......I hope he takes the high road and does not take this direction

....I wish him the best of luck moving forward.
Someone fill me in on what the fucking White House said about this. I kept listening and listening and never heard. Got tired of waiting. But I’m curious what they said.

Was it not a case decided in the Supreme Court that ultimately decided the Presidential election?

Yes or No will suffice, counselor. (I won't hold my breath...)
The simplest answer is no. The longer answer is far closer to no than yes, but you have to read the whole case to really understand what exactly was ruled in the case.

LOLWUT?

How old are you?

Did you forget 21 years ago?

Wisconsin Republican Governor Candidate Rebecca Kleefisch shared a similar sentiment.

"Our justice system worked today," she said in a Tweet. "The prosecution in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial was a complete disgrace, praising the mob that burned our streets as 'heroes.'"

Well she has my vote.....
And, she's a babe.

Last edited:
Guys we need to remember that this isn't over. Kyle has been vindicated. But this is going to make the left double down. We must keep fighting for our rights.

Also. Let's go brandon.
Yeah but first can we dance around and have some celebratory gunfire?