• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Get_three_coffins_ready_A_Fistful_of_Dollars_1964_full_scene.gif

Defense kept out the video of Kyle telling the undertaker .... Get three coffins ready..... oops I missed make it two......

Potato Joe weigh in: F.J.B.

Trump called for a PEACEFUL protest on January 6th.

President Poopy Pants is calling for a peaceful protest.

Based on how the media and the democrats turn a conservative’s words around, President Poopy Pants is really calling for violence and insurrection.

Shitty pants is calling for DOJ to investigate for civil rights violations.

"Pravda fail to intimidate jurors...so now we use KGB to get conviction we want"

Last edited:
$20 there will be no more riots. Precedent has been set that if you fuck around, you will find out.

I hope you are right but IMHO, they haven’t learned their lesson. However the may try more underhanded methods.

Watch for “accidents” to happen on a more frequent level to conservatives.

Reactions: Mwalex
Shitty pants is calling for DOJ to investigate for civil rights violations.

You will never be able to convince me that this isn't a violation of the Double Jeopardy.

You notice how those suits are always filed AFTER a verdict someone doesn't like.

Not to change the subject, but, I think I need to employ ol' Kyle into giving myself some remedial training on running drills with an MSR. Instructing me on how to present that weapon in case of a fall, attacked with a blunt object, or, someone with a handgun. I hope I will NEVER need to use any of the skills that I have, but....
That young man was an absolute pro in weapons handling, period. Mac;)

Maybe these "peaceful rioters", will think twice before they send their felonious troops to do evil things. Mac🤔
As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire

After the verdict, I switched between CNN and MSNBC to see how they would cover the decision. Surprisingly, they all agreed that the witnesses for the prosecution were the best defense of Kyle. Those who spoke said it was a slam dunk for the defense. The evidence didn't support the state's claims.
So for over a year EVERYONE is on the Kyle is a vigilante, Kyle is a white supremist, Blah, Blah, Blah.....so now after the same song and dance through a three week trial.....and his is found innocent of ALL charges.... they do a one eighty and say it was a "slam dunk" for the defense. What kind of revisionist history, no accountability Bullsh#t is this.....

So for over a year EVERYONE is on the Kyle is a vigilante, Kyle is a white supremist, Blah, Blah, Blah.....so now after the same song and dance through a three week trial.....and his is found innocent of ALL charges.... they do a one eighty and say it was a "slam dunk" for the defense. What kind of revisionist history, no accountability Bullsh#t is this.....

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”​

just a cursory glance at the story...dude is going to have a REALLY hard time justifying how he felt his life was in eminent danger from (an unarmed?) someone on the other side of a locked door.

and from the sounds of it, the would-be burglar was only wiggling the door knob.....not even trying to kick the door down...at least if the guy was actively trying to kick the door down, hed have something to go on...

oddly enough, just someone trying to get into your house isnt enough justification to shoot them...which for me to go into detail would require me to go into a dissertation on defensive firearms use.....another time perhaps.

dude is fucked....sorry mate.....and him illegally growing pot isnt helping his chances.
Biden told him to. And if the POSOTUS tells you to do something.....

The left is as good at revisionist history as my e-wives are at changing a story.

DOJ can't go after him now and if they do, maybe it's time for the masses to actually stand up and do something. Enough is enough!
Realistically, what would they go after him for? If they had jurisdiction and cared to, they would have charged him a long time ago.

I know it's not part of the National Felons League......officially...

But....

The
National
Bullying
Association

needs to be held accountable for the despicable conduct of those who represent them and are subject to the appropriate sanctions

A formal public apology would be appropriate, athletes and sports used to teach good sportsmanship and demonstrate character that young men should strive to emulate.

Is it any wonder that crows cheer fuck Joe Biden at these events and the sanctioning bodies, even NASCAR, side with the thugs and communists?

This NOT GUILTY verdict is a call to reform our broken society and save our Republic.

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-19_162402_www.dailymail.co.uk.png

50359127-10191489-image-a-19_1636643627050.jpg

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2021-11-19_162402_www.dailymail.co.uk.png
    Opera Snapshot_2021-11-19_162402_www.dailymail.co.uk.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 43
And oh how grateful we are that he missed one target that night. That would have sunk him.
He had an Angel on his shoulder!
There is no other explanation in my mind.
This whole thing has bolstered my faith, but not in the system.
Go forward boldly when doing Gods work & that is exactly what I believe Kyle set out to do that day!!

Reactions: TACC and Jim Out
I know it's not part of the National Felons League......officially...

But....

The
National
Bullying
Association

needs to be held accountable for the despicable conduct of those who represent them and are subject to the appropriate sanctions

A formal public apology would be appropriate, athletes and sports used to teach good sportsmanship and demonstrate character that young men should strive to emulate.

Is it any wonder that crows cheer fuck Joe Biden at these events and the sanctioning bodies, even NASCAR, side with the thugs and communists?

This NOT GUILTY verdict is a call to reform our broken society and save our Republic.

View attachment 7743906
50359127-10191489-image-a-19_1636643627050.jpg
let us not forget....this is the same man accusing Kyle of "acting"....

This trial has left me with a terrible yet unshakable question.

With the drastic polarization that's occurred in this country. It seems to me a trial by a jury of ones piers would need to be like minded piers that actually share the same value system. I know a lot of Lefty's that are literally unreachable via common sense, logic, or reason. Just one of those shit stains on a Jury is no good.

I say make the lefty shit stains get tried by lefty shit stains & let the rest of us have 12 R's or 12 I's

Well...now Kyle can write a book like OJ...only Kyle can write it with a clear conscience.
"I didn't murder anyone, but here's how I would do it, if I had."
Chapter 1
"I saw that stupid commie grin on Kaminski's face, I wiped it off with 55gr of fmj...cause a bullet is a bullet.
All of a sudden some little yapping dog skinhead nazi starts yelling "Shoot me niBOOM"
I turned his head into a canoe. Then I started engaging targets of opportunity at will. Some commie faggot with a paramedic hat pulls on me, I popped him two new assholes right in his forehead. So then, I started blastin....."
I popped him two new assholes in his forehead...
Damn Joe, that's some good shit.

That he violated the civil rights of the people he shot would be my guess. Even thought he wasn't acting under color of law per se (not a sworn officer) they might still try it.
Lol...

Yet you cite zero authority for your claims and every court where it was tried threw it out.

Elections are not justiciable.
I cited the definition of "blivet" which you are.

Are you as incompetent with pronouns as you are with the law?

What do you mean by "it"?

Are you really so mentally retarded that you are unaware of the history of elections or are you still so butt-hurtedly tunneled on President Trump and the coup of 2020 that you just can't cope?

Maybe this would be a better fit for you than attorney:

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
What are we up to on the betting? $30? I’ll hold firm and bet $30 there will be no riots in Kenosha tonight. This is really a shot across the bow of the professional rioters.

Reactions: 308pirate
Reactions: Jim Out