• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

So how far away from straw manning 'white supremacists are going to go and kill everyone now because they can get away with it' is the news, currently?

Reactions: Docsherm
This precedent create all sorts of amazing opportunities to shoot and kill people like we could back when this country was great. Finally, finally, we can have the freedoms of our forebears, to find some people, go to where they live, and then kill them with impunity!

The right to feel threatened after threatening and provoking is the constitution's most basic liberty ... and one which I am glad to see exercised, approved, and encouraged by our elected officials. Liberty is back, baby!

You're god damned right. It's open season on fucks like you.

Well he better be very, very careful.....If I were him I would make sure civil lawsuits that are sure to come well covered.....and his plaintiff lawsuits against all who slandered him are entered into the proper jurisdictions....and then go on record. I.E. make sure your brain is loaded before you shoot your mouth off. I would make all parties that slandered him sweat it out for the time being. At this point he (Kyle) has EVERYTHING to loose and nothing to gain. He just walked away from a life sentence in Waupun....what is the rush? I am sure that Kyle is well intentioned and wants to get his side of the story out.....but I think that he is being naïve and should STFU for now.

FB_IMG_1637374885501.jpg

when they say "racist"....they mean against "Blackness"....which is not the same as black people....they mean politically "Black".....which is the opposite of "Whiteness"...which isnt the same as white people...."Whiteness" is essentially "traditional, liberal, American values"...

this has nothing to do with skin tone...this is how you end up with black "white supremacists" like Larry Elder, Ben Carson, and Winsome Sears.

notice Skin color isnt mentioned once in "Aspects of Whiteness"

View attachment 7744044
It was a rhetorical question, I get where you are going.

R

"100 million people armed against 200 million unarmed , can I make a bet in vegas and put my money on the armed ?"

Is there an Over/Under? Points Spread?

Reactions: quietmike
This trial has left me with a terrible yet unshakable question.

With the drastic polarization that's occurred in this country. It seems to me a trial by a jury of ones piers would need to be like minded piers that actually share the same value system. I know a lot of Lefty's that are literally unreachable via common sense, logic, or reason. Just one of those shit stains on a Jury is no good.

I say make the lefty shit stains get tried by lefty shit stains & let the rest of us have 12 R's or 12 I's
Pier-4.jpg

Can people really be this fucking retarded?

That kind of critical thinking is what they teach in university now?

WTF
When I see shit this stupid I assume it’s trolling....

Reactions: BCP
From a liberal point of view this scenario is a prime example of why 2a is so high on the list.

The way I see it is...I support the freedom to protest (or counter protest), that support ends when it gets violent or starts ripping shit up.

I've wondered how well a single unarmed counter protestor would have faired that night, alone...merely wanting to speak their mind and express their opinions,...probably would have got the shit kicked out of them at minimum...or even killed.

In this admittedly hypothetical situation, should it matter that the person wasn't able to physically defend themselves from the mob? Or, better yet, the morality lies with those who can merely physically enforce it?

This ability to enforce is what makes ones cause...just, true and aligns with our foundational principles?

nope, i don't fucking think so.

This is why 1a and 2a are imo, absolute. And must remain so. As individual liberty itself depends on them and will perish without them in their most fundamental intended forms. The situation that transpired in Kenosha, only strengthens my belief in this simplistic determination.

God help us.

Last edited:
Last edited:
i love the people threatening Kyle.....like.....the dude has already killed 2 people and seriously wounded a third....

hes already proven hes able to defend himself exceptionally well....not sure thats the person i want to threaten.

i love the people threatening Kyle.....like.....the dude has already killed 2 people and seriously wounded a third....

hes already proven hes able to defend himself exceptionally well....not sure thats the person i want to threaten.
From the video I saw Kyle proved to be dangerous to mess with.
His composure and quick decision making was nothing short of impressive, especially considering his age.
He only shot direct threats without wildly firing on those who disengaged or not a direct threat.

And there's this total scumbag! Nadler threatening to have DOJ go after Kyle. Poor kids been through enough.

Fucking Nadler. Him fucking around with the process is going to be a miscarriage of justice. The kid passed a jury of his peers, they found him not guilty after reviewing all evidence in the court of law. He has been through enough. This is the process as it was intended. Nadler may not like it, but it is what it is and it worked as intended. If he screws with the process then maybe he should be the one to be under scrutiny of a jury. He ain’t a fucking king even tho he acts like one at times. And his supposed subjects are growing tired of the bullshit.

double jeopardy now.

"I believe if they set aside their law as and when they wish, their law no longer has rightful authority over us; all they have over us then is tyranny…I will not live under that yoke."
Unfortunately, not with the feds. What they do, is they find a federal crime and charge, which is separate from the state crime, so jeopardy is not attached to the "new" crime. At least that's how it was explained by the lawyers in the Rekieta discussions.

However, with all of this televised, and the procedures strictly adhered to, and the actual incident not involving anything remotely close to a federal breech, it seems very, very unlikely they could dredge up anything remotely close to a federal crime they could claim.

Reactions: RPN
Fucking Nadler. Him fucking around with the process is going to be a miscarriage of justice. The kid passed a jury of his peers, they found him not guilty after reviewing all evidence in the court of law. He has been through enough. This is the process as it was intended. Nadler may not like it, but it is what it is and it worked as intended. If he screws with the process then maybe he should be the one to be under scrutiny of a jury. He ain’t a fucking king even tho he acts like one at times. And his supposed subjects are growing tired of the bullshit.
They are beating a hornets nest.

Can people really be this fucking retarded?

That kind of critical thinking is what they teach in university now?

WTF

I actually think it'd be perfectly fine and actually quite just if every single person who assaulted an otherwise innocent person with a deadly weapon was shot.

Well, DC is rife with those who believe they are the law, and they make the laws, and that the constitution is a bendable document meant to serve them. Or they just want to dispose of it all together. Their plans are so transparent and anyone standing in the way of their Bolshevik revolution lives in great peril.

I actually think it'd be perfectly fine and actually quite just if every single person who assaulted an otherwise innocent person with a deadly weapon was shot.

Are feet and fists deadly weapons?

Reactions: RMB and Sako man
Well, DC is rife with those who believe they are the law, and they make the laws, and that the constitution is a bendable document meant to serve them. Or they just want to dispose of it all together. Their plans are so transparent and anyone standing in the way of their Bolshevik revolution lives in great peril.
I think there is quite a few that are willing to stand.