• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Yamaguchi_assassinates_Asanuma_1960.jpg

Lots of brave 17 year old men.
This gentleman saved Japan.

They can be, depending on the context. Obviously there are people who have been killed with fists and boots.
I only ask because you specified with a deadly "weapon".

Is there a scenario where an otherwise innocent person should just take a riteous beating?

double jeopardy now.

"I believe if they set aside their law as and when they wish, their law no longer has rightful authority over us; all they have over us then is tyranny…I will not live under that yoke."
Not necessarily. If there is a nexus to a federal crime they can still charge him. It is pretty uncommon, but it does still happen.

This precedent create all sorts of amazing opportunities to shoot and kill people like we could back when this country was great. Finally, finally, we can have the freedoms of our forebears, to find some people, go to where they live, and then kill them with impunity!

The right to feel threatened after threatening and provoking is the constitution's most basic liberty ... and one which I am glad to see exercised, approved, and encouraged by our elected officials. Liberty is back, baby!

Hello cupcake!
chicken-chicken-bro.gif

Aww, the "Nursing Home Butcher" Cuomo calling America racist??? How Pol Pot of him...

Oh BTW, this is another leftist freak who was screaming threats at Kyle outside the courthouse and it is believed she burst a brain aneurysm. No word on her condition but hope it is bad for her...

174918.jpeg
Yeah I saw her video, she was yelling at the top of her lungs, and it sounded like she said "I'm a hippopotamus!" then she keeled over and started shaking, fucking weird. This circus is bringing all the freaks out!

Aww, the "Nursing Home Butcher" Cuomo calling America racist??? How Pol Pot of him...

Oh BTW, this is another leftist freak who was screaming threats at Kyle outside the courthouse and it is believed she burst a brain aneurysm. No word on her condition but hope it is bad for her...

174918.jpeg
Kyle just keeps racking up the commie/anqueefa body count, didn’t even need a weapon for this one, lol!!

Yeah I saw her video, she was yelling at the top of her lungs, and it sounded like she said "I'm a hippopotamus!" then she keeled over and started shaking, fucking weird. This circus is bringing all the freaks out!

Most of these leftists, if not all of them, got the clot shots and boosters. A little bit of excitement might just be enough for all the spike proteins in their system to start blocking all the major blood vessels. Fuck them. Hope to see a lot of them being taken to the morgue.

Most of these leftists, if not all of them, got the clot shots and boosters. A little bit of excitement might just be enough for all the spike proteins in their system to start blocking all the major blood vessels. Fuck them. Hope to see a lot of them being taken to the morgue.

Pretty sure it's just an act. These people protest for a living.

Pretty sure it's just an act. These people protest for a living.

Possibly. If this was pre-2020, most definitely... But people who got the clot shots are already starting to drop, everywhere. Twitter is filled with vax regrets right now. Perfectly healthy Tiktok "trendsetters" suddenly getting heart attacks or croaking in their sleep. The fallout is here. That bitch in the picture may be another one. By next week we'll be able to see just how sudden excitement, like rioting, takes a toll on folks who got the spike protein infusions. And if the prediction does hold true, guess who's gonna be laughing his ass off...

She was screaming "fuck america" and "I am a monument".
Looks like maybe a vegetable now. I guess she could be a monument now.....Vlad Tepes style would be a lovely monument.

I didn't think of that but yes it's possible she's got spike proteins in the brain or heart damage from the shot. That is a real thing apparently. I know the UK is having a surge, as well I saw a video from Australia where a nurse called into a talk show and she said her emergency department was getting twenty people in an hour with heart issues. We may have an epidemic on our hands.

Last edited:
Seems a bit,...contrived.

*shrugs*

They are try-harding, just doing what their leaders are telling them to do. I am certain deep down, most of these mooks know in their hearts that the very precincts they are calling to "burn down" are the only things protecting them from summary frontier style justice...

Reactions: TACC
They are try-harding, just doing what their leaders are telling them to do. I am certain deep down, most of these mooks know in their hearts that the very precincts they are calling to "burn down" are the only things protecting them from summary frontier style justice...

Do agree in the try-harding lol, and yes that's exactly like it appears.

But I understand the strategy. I mean, at some point in time the professional protesting ranks were going to need to "show-out" for a non-POC. Otherwise the overall support may diminish.

Plus dems are doing a fantastic job of alienating the middle and dare I say true "liberals" who still possess critical thinking skills. So....

As far as the burning down stuff. I take odds that ain't shit gonna burn over this...could be wrong. And not because of the ruling in Kenosha but because the dems cannot afford even more bad optics right now. And these are dem controlled groups.

My reaction to this huge win was on par with Trump’s election in 2016. Overwhelming joy and relief!!!

To celebrate I bought bottle to rye even though I am not much of a drinker these days.

View attachment 7744041
I finally got to crack my 5 y.o. bottle of Jack today! Mac
One slow to anger but it’s not one to Jack around with. Americans in general are very slow to anger and provoke but when they do react it’s nasty. Anyone that knows history knows this is not a nest to screw with.
I think the law abiding, tax paying, hard working, legal gun owners of America, have shown a considerable amount of restraint with all the shit that has transpired these last 11 months.
These same people, have been looking back on history, reliving their classroom days of history and civics class, The Constitution, and are looking at the words...Tyrannical Government, and it's all starting to make sense now.
So, IF, it ever kicks off, it's going to be biblical. You can only shake the eagles nest so long, before the eagle flies and it's talons extend. Mac

Last edited:
Relieved to hear the result of the trial.

Wishing the Young man all the best.

Like many I believe he has shown incredible calm & composure under extreme circumstances.
His parents should be proud.

Not much of a drinker, but raised one today.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I only ask because you specified with a deadly "weapon".

Is there a scenario where an otherwise innocent person should just take a riteous beating?
There are scenarios where a person would not be justified in using deadly force, even if being beaten. Whether that person "should" be beaten is really more of a moral question than a legal one. An otherwise innocent person has every right to defend himself with an appropriate level of force given the threat faced.

I used the term "deadly weapon" because virtually everyone recognizes that if an attacker is attacking a person with deadly weapon, that a lethal force response is reasonable if the attack is imminent. That is not the only scenario where deadly force is reasonable, but it's the generally less controversial scenario where the answer is easier. Others are much more fact intense. All of these situations are very fact intensive and depend on what a person believes at the time when the force is used. But the reason this thread, this trial, all of it is difficult is that it depends on 1) what the defender believes about the threat faced and 2) whether the jury believes that belief is reasonable. We now know what they thought as to the questions presented in this case. But you should not take this comment as opining very generally about all uses of force.

Any time someone intentionally uses deadly force against another human being, absent a good justification, that person risks criminal liability. There are exceptions. But they aren't without limit. And that's what this whole trial and all of this discussion is all about.

Rittenhouse's cross examination:

After watching his testimony, he was the greatest witness in the trial that I've watched. What a great job.