• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE V WADE ……….

I am down with the Iq test. Last one I took I got 147.

Scored a 98 on the ASVAB
download (21).jpeg

Thank you.
Dictionary doesn't fucking matter, penal code does, which is different dependent on where you live.

Texas:
(a) For the purpose of this section, “riot” means the assemblage of seven or more persons resulting in conduct which:

(1) creates an immediate danger of damage to property or injury to persons;
(2) substantially obstructs law enforcement or other governmental functions or services; or
(3) by force, threat of force, or physical action deprives any person of a legal right or disturbs any person in the enjoyment of a legal right.

Washington:
(a) A riot in the District of Columbia is a public disturbance involving an assemblage of 5 or more persons which by tumultuous and violent conduct or the threat thereof creates grave danger of damage or injury to property or persons.

Dictionary doesn't fucking matter, penal code does, which is different dependent on where you live.

Texas:
(a) For the purpose of this section, “riot” means the assemblage of seven or more persons resulting in conduct which:

(2) substantially obstructs law enforcement or other governmental functions or services; or
(3) by force, threat of force, or physical action deprives any person of a legal right or disturbs any person in the enjoyment of a legal right.

Washington:
(a) A riot in the District of Columbia is a public disturbance involving an assemblage of 5 or more persons which by tumultuous and violent conduct or the threat thereof creates grave danger of damage or injury to property or persons.
Every house party ever thrown by young people will then qualify as a riot in DC.

Texas:

Washington:

So again the only real violence was perpetrated by the governments attack guards.

The people protested the state.
The state rioted the people.

Reactions: MJF and quietmike

Texas:

Washington:

Legally yes, I was talking about the social aspect as in what people are labeling the events on January 6th.

Legally yes, I was talking about the social aspect as in what people are labeling the events on January 6th.

Oh hey, forgot, we all know the government killed a woman, obviously no one cares in government, but who got hurt BY the people again?

I mean you mentioned “violence”, which sounds very scary, but you didn’t mention who got violenced by the people?

Please, show me in my post that you only partially quoted, where I said other animals don’t have a social order.

Whales, dolphins, elephants and gorillas don’t have laws, morals, ethics, or virtues. Everything they do is based off of the instinct to survive and procreate. There’s a big difference between those human-specific attributes and being the one highest in the pecking order who gets to eat first and copulate with any female in the troop that they want.
Not the correct thread but research has shown that dolphins kill for fun at times as well as some primates.

Hearing all these people so loudly protest their right to make their own medical decisions has me scratching my head.

How quickly they came to the light when it involves killing others than themselves.

That has to be the "Doctor" that finished at the bottom of his class, that D- was his gift that allowed him to keep the democrats flush with cash from his work for removing and ending life of the unborn from our world. He lives a tortured life because he understands what he does for a living.

Rumors are flying around that it’s Justice Sotomayor law clerk, Amir Jain.

And it appears that it would career suicide for the leaker if found.

Oh they got paid huge. No way in hell that happened without a big pay day from daddy soros or suckerberge....

Hearing all these people so loudly protest their right to make their own medical decisions has me scratching my head.

How quickly they came to the light when it involves killing others than themselves.
This. So much this. Ran that concept by a few of the cockfags out protesting on Sunday. Got a few raised middle fingers. 'Bout what I expected.

cant bother to read all this. anyone discussing the fact that the abortion industry is a large multi billion dollar industry that is mostly unregulated?
-aborted fetus parts go into medicine including the Covid 19 vaccine that they forced people to take.
-Nationwide 30% of all black pregnancies end in abortion around 300,000. and over 50% end in abortion in Democrat controlled cities Like New York that promote late term abortions which are the most valuable. as compared to 25% for hispanics and 10% for whites.

They are litterally farming unborn black babies for profit.

Black Lives Matter? only until womens rights matter. womens rights matter only until gay rights matter. Really its only the progressive leftists commie agenda that matters.

And minorities still think Democrats are their friends.

FB_IMG_1626826260796.jpg

The above statement is the truth. For those born after 1973 have no clue as to the backroom butchery that occurred in this country. Not my area of medical expertise but a discourse from someone in the field is worth a read.

"Let’s get info from the people who do this for a living. This Ultrasound Technician says:
“So here’s the thing: This Alabama-abortion-ban is a big deal, in a very bad way. Ohio, Missouri, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kentucky… I’m looking at you too, but we’re going to focus on Alabama. If you’ve been living under a rock, let me catch you up. Alabama Governor, Kay Ivey, just signed a total abortion ban into law, the most restrictive law in the United States. The law will ban abortion at every stage of pregnancy for every reason.
This is not okay, not reasonable, and definitely not acceptable.
If you don’t know me well, maybe you don’t know what I do for a living. I’m an ultrasound technologist. My colleagues and I look at babies in every stage of pregnancy every day. I also work in a high risk unit. My unit and I look at babies and mothers in varying states of mental and physical health. If you think an abortion ban sounds good, then I am a good person to ask about why it isn’t.
So let me tell you:
About the woman whose baby developed with no skull, and the brain just floating around. Her baby still had a heartbeat, and she would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose baby has a rare chromosomal condition called T13. Her baby’s organs grew outside its body, and had a cleft palate so bad that there was no nose. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose blood pressure is spiking so high that she passes out and is likely to stroke out before her baby is born. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman with such a severe form of hemophilia that giving birth will probably be fatal to both her and the baby. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the 13 year old whose school isn’t allowed to teach her science-based sex-education, so she didn’t know how to prevent pregnancy or STIs, but whose body is not developed enough to carry to term without being damaged. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman who was raped by a friend who wanted to “make sure she got home safely”. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman who has PCOS so only has periods every 3-4 months and can’t find a birth control that works for her. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose abusive partner removed the condom without telling her (it’s called stealthing, and it happens more frequently than you’d think). She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman with the cornual ectopic pregnancy that isn’t reliably in the uterus, and could grow to a size that will kill her. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman who has two kids she can barely feed already, and whose birth control just increased in price. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the 18 year old who just started college and is going to be the first graduate of the family if she can just stay in school. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose IUD slipped slightly and is now endangering both her and the pregnancy it was designed to prevent. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the many, many, many women who just don’t want to be pregnant for reasons that are their own. Health issues, abusive relationships, financial issues, social issues. They would not be able to access abortion.
Some of these might sound like reasonable exceptions to you. And you would be correct. But no one should get to decide what happens with another person’s body, not even to save a life. You need written permission from a corpse before life saving organs can be taken from them. You cannot be forced to donate blood, no matter how dire the situation. And no one else should get to decide what a woman does with her body, end of story.
But it’s not the end of the story, is it? Because here’s the kicker: if you consider abortion to be a murder (and some people genuinely believe that!) then miscarriage can be second degree murder. And this is already happening all over the world - El Salvador, Ecuador, and the US of A. Women are being jailed for miscarriages and stillbirths because they might have done something to cause it. If you start down this path of jailing women and doctors for making healthcare decisions that affect no one but themselves, then you get women who don’t go to a doctor for a safe procedure and instead order pills online or use whatever metal instruments they can find to end their own pregnancies. Women who are honestly experiencing a miscarriage (which is medically called a spontaneous abortion, just fyi) will not go to their doctor for help. They will bleed out on their bathroom floors or die of septic shock. And I haven’t even talked about how this will disproportionately affect women of color, LGBTQA+ women, or trans men. This isn’t about the “sanctity of life” anymore. It’s about controlling women.”

So women potentially dying while trying to kill their unwanted child = bad
Baby dying = ok
???

Does that honestly sound right to you?

You do realize you’re appealing to our humanity and the sanctity of human life, to allow the killing of completely innocent humans, right?

Reposting of yours from sept 2021. Keep repeating the lie until it’s true?
View attachment 7866761

The above statement is the truth. For those born after 1973 have no clue as to the backroom butchery that occurred in this country. Not my area of medical expertise but a discourse from someone in the field is worth a read.

"Let’s get info from the people who do this for a living. This Ultrasound Technician says:
“So here’s the thing: This Alabama-abortion-ban is a big deal, in a very bad way. Ohio, Missouri, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kentucky… I’m looking at you too, but we’re going to focus on Alabama. If you’ve been living under a rock, let me catch you up. Alabama Governor, Kay Ivey, just signed a total abortion ban into law, the most restrictive law in the United States. The law will ban abortion at every stage of pregnancy for every reason.
If you don’t know me well, maybe you don’t know what I do for a living. I’m an ultrasound technologist. My colleagues and I look at babies in every stage of pregnancy every day. I also work in a high risk unit. My unit and I look at babies and mothers in varying states of mental and physical health. If you think an abortion ban sounds good, then I am a good person to ask about why it isn’t.
So let me tell you:
About the woman whose baby developed with no skull, and the brain just floating around. Her baby still had a heartbeat, and she would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose baby has a rare chromosomal condition called T13. Her baby’s organs grew outside its body, and had a cleft palate so bad that there was no nose. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose blood pressure is spiking so high that she passes out and is likely to stroke out before her baby is born. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman with such a severe form of hemophilia that giving birth will probably be fatal to both her and the baby. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the 13 year old whose school isn’t allowed to teach her science-based sex-education, so she didn’t know how to prevent pregnancy or STIs, but whose body is not developed enough to carry to term without being damaged. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman who was raped by a friend who wanted to “make sure she got home safely”. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman who has PCOS so only has periods every 3-4 months and can’t find a birth control that works for her. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose abusive partner removed the condom without telling her (it’s called stealthing, and it happens more frequently than you’d think). She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman with the cornual ectopic pregnancy that isn’t reliably in the uterus, and could grow to a size that will kill her. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman who has two kids she can barely feed already, and whose birth control just increased in price. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the 18 year old who just started college and is going to be the first graduate of the family if she can just stay in school. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose IUD slipped slightly and is now endangering both her and the pregnancy it was designed to prevent. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the many, many, many women who just don’t want to be pregnant for reasons that are their own. Health issues, abusive relationships, financial issues, social issues. They would not be able to access abortion.
Some of these might sound like reasonable exceptions to you. And you would be correct. But no one should get to decide what happens with another person’s body, not even to save a life. You need written permission from a corpse before life saving organs can be taken from them. You cannot be forced to donate blood, no matter how dire the situation. And no one else should get to decide what a woman does with her body, end of story.
But it’s not the end of the story, is it? Because here’s the kicker: if you consider abortion to be a murder (and some people genuinely believe that!) then miscarriage can be second degree murder. And this is already happening all over the world - El Salvador, Ecuador, and the US of A. Women are being jailed for miscarriages and stillbirths because they might have done something to cause it. If you start down this path of jailing women and doctors for making healthcare decisions that affect no one but themselves, then you get women who don’t go to a doctor for a safe procedure and instead order pills online or use whatever metal instruments they can find to end their own pregnancies. Women who are honestly experiencing a miscarriage (which is medically called a spontaneous abortion, just fyi) will not go to their doctor for help. They will bleed out on their bathroom floors or die of septic shock. And I haven’t even talked about how this will disproportionately affect women of color, LGBTQA+ women, or trans men. This isn’t about the “sanctity of life” anymore. It’s about controlling women.”

And I haven’t even talked about how this will disproportionately affect women of color, LGBTQA+ women, or trans men.
If your a Trans man I don’t think you would be pro abortion because you yourself can’t get pregnant nor get anyone pregnant so you have to rely on us “breeders” to get the job done.

So women potentially dying while trying to kill their unwanted child = bad
Baby dying = ok
???

Does that honestly sound right to you?

You do realize you’re appealing to our humanity and the sanctity of human life, to allow the killing of completely innocent humans, right?

He doesn’t get it…tell him his labradoodle got pregnant unexpectedly by a champion AKC Labrador so they should go ahead and abort all 8 unplanned pups and he’d be squealing like a stuck pig. “You can’t do that to an innocent puppy…oh the horror!”

Last edited:
Abortion is strongly advocated by leftist racists as a way to keep minority populations down. America's black population would be 14% or more except for the hard work of Eugenics followers and disciples of Margaret Sanger and their genocidal hate for blacks.

Yeah, it is still legal after this decision. Even Ginsberg warned that the idiots in congress needed to do their job and stop asking courts to make decisions for them because they are gutless scumbags.

ktha
Statistics don't lie.

Unwanted children are a burden on the parents, the schools, the state and the corrections system.

Most of the kids are fucked before they have a chance at a decent life.

Single mothers raising children is the cause of alot of today's issues we are dealing with.

Until every orphan no matter how fucked up they are (many are abandoned or given to state due to physical or mental issues, not to mention the mother being a crack head/heroin/meth drunk and the kid being fucked up from birth from that) has a loving family who is willing to adopt and care (IE pay the full cost) then how can you deem its society's responsibility? I do not want to pay for it and would not burden another American taxpayer to do it either.

Ruin a young woman's life because she made a mistake? Not only ruin her life but ruin the kids life and create generations of welfare recipients that is a never ending cycle because no one is there to teach them how to be a human.

Humans are wired to fuck. Its our most strong instinctual drive and you can't change that. We have the technology to change DNA, selectively breed and do a ton of crazy shit no one could have dreamed of a 100 years ago.

Legal abortions are one the greatest things to happen to this nation and have probably slowed the slide into socialism by killing off a future socialists before they have a chance to fuck it up. Its in EVERYONES best interest that people who do not want kids, are allowed to abort them in some reasonable time which honestly i have no idea what that is, the courts and congress can decide.
thank you, margaret sanger

That has to be the "Doctor" that finished at the bottom of his class, that D- was his gift that allowed him to keep the democrats flush with cash from his work for removing and ending life of the unborn from our world. He lives a tortured life because he understands what he does for a living.
How do abortion MDs get around their pledge to "do no harm"?

First, the issue should be decided by the states. Second, I'm pro-choice because I'm more Libertarian than Conservative. Keep the government out of personal decisions as much as possible. I think government role might acceptably set limits, ie first trimester only. I've long wished conservatives could step back from this single issue for the greater good. I know several people who religiously vote Democrat, who would vote Republican, save for this one issue. I think they are many
Yes, Republicans, can't you just step back from morality for a change? It would be so much more convenient for the Leftist agenda.

View attachment 7866761

So let me tell you:
You sound like the mother I know. Her son just got 5 charges 3 of which were felonies. “Why did they repo his truck he gonna need it when he gets out of prison. They shouldn’t be able to take my babies truck”! “It’s not his fault, he didn’t have a job, he needs to be able to survive “! “His lawyer pisses me off, he hasn’t even talked to him in two days (court appointed) I’m saying something to the judge, that’s not right! It’s his life if he wants to do drugs it should be okay right?
The actual medical reasons you gave including rape make up a very small percentage. The rest could be solved if abortion wasn’t relied apon as a convenient last resort. I see your take on some, I may not agree but I see. The rest makes me wonder what kind of evil person can look at healthy babies and advocate killing them for no other reason than a simple inconvenience?

People keep bringing up rape as a reason for abortion. There is this drug called the morning after pill or plan B if you get raped. Also there is RU-486 that can cause an abortion if less than 10 weeks.

People keep bringing up rape as a reason for abortion. There is this drug called the morning after pill or plan B if you get raped. Also there is RU-486 that can cause an abortion if less than 10 weeks.
These products were protected by roe vs wade. Anti abortion bills ban these and certain forms of birth control.

View attachment 7866761

So let me tell you:
If a person dies, in commision, or as a result of committing a murder, it's a consequence of their own actions. She shouldn't have murdered her unborn child.

Schumer is making the senate vote tomorrow to pass a law for full term abortion Nation wide. Full term after the child is born the mother tells them to kill the child, that's murder.

Good! They will have to make a public stand on the issue.
Schumer is making the senate vote tomorrow to pass a law for full term abortion Nation wide. Full term after the child is born the mother tells them to kill the child, that's murder.
There's 500 people in Congress and we only hear from a select few.

they can take medicine for horse ulcers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctorwho1138
@SmileMaker,

That’s some lengthy bullshit.

Read the decision. Abortion is not banned, the decision to keep abortion on demand lawful or to make it unlawful is returned to the States.

Since many states have already affirmed the “right” to abortion at the State-level, everything in your passive-aggressive diatribe is bullshit.

Nice try though.
View attachment 7866761

So let me tell you:

Will they cave or do they still have some moral decency left?
I hope to God they stick by their decision, and I applaud their decision to move the decision up. Once the decision is rendered, there shouldn't be any protesting. Hopefully in the opinion, they make it clear to the stupid that its now in the states hands, and those that need abortions can go to their nearest liberal hell-hole to get one. And then I would like to see Clarence SLAM Biden and the DOJ for allowing federal laws to block intimidation of judges to go on, and specifically cite all the laws he has been violating.