• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE V WADE ……….

You're just like the folks you're criticizing. You refuse to be accountable and keep your dick in your pants. You'd rather do a the morning after pill than use a condom? Your attitude is part of the problem.
No, no and yes. Condoms occasionally break and yes I refuse to keep my dick in my pants. That’s no way to go through life. For the record, I’m personally opposed to aborting any kid that’s mine. That’s because I’m in a place now where I could actually take care of it though. I’m not 16 and living with my parents anymore. Do I think that dads should have more say in the matter? Hell yes. If you accidentally knock up some hooker and want to take full responsibility for the kid, you should be able to keep her from axing it. Again, this isn’t about abortions, it’s about court packing.

Lots of folks manage to screw without getting preggers. You argue that we should murder out of convenience. We should go ahead and take out the old folks too while we are at it. I mean, they don't produce anything, they cost a ton, they are a burden on society. All the ones who can't pay for themselves fully we need to go ahead and get rid of right? Because we have asserted ourselves as the ( which is the government mind you) chief decider of who should and should not live based on the guess of how they will turn out as an adult???? What a horrible outlook. No matter what God one believes in, I'm positive Government is NOT it.
This x1000.
It should be open season at the welfare office and government housing if the pro-abortion argument were used.
Supporting others, who are ostensibly adults, for decades, is far worse than carrying a baby for 9 months.

I personally think this was part of a plan by the Democrat party, assisted by the Corrupt, Cowardly, Compromised, Complicit courts to "energize the party base" and make it easier to steal the 2022 elections by getting enough "legit" democrat voters out to let them push the steal.

Also expect Big Tech to use this as a good excuse to go into wholesale censoring of any content, in anyway critical of Abortion just like they did in other countries when votes about abortion were coming up.

This will probably also be used to destroy the supreme court and turn it into a mess of garbage that is packed ever bigger with each new election cycle until it is a joke.

Oh cry me a river. Some of you live in fantasy land.

Not everyone is fit to be a parent because they were never given the tools to be a productive adult themselves.

Its an endless cycle of poorly raised kids becoming shit adults who in turn pop out kids who have little chance of being productive adults.

What do you think happens when a 16 or 18 year old girl gets pregnant? There goes chance at college, there goes finding a partner who is not a broken piece of shit too. That kid will most likely be raised in a household that is not financially prepared to raise it.

Everyone of you who wants to outlaw abortion, How many orphans have you adopted? Its no different than Liberals who want welfare, but don't want to pay for it. Its easy to make a decision when other people have bear the burden. You talk about accountability but are you willing to be accountable and responsible for the morals you want others to abide by?

Which god(s) are you talking about? The Christian one? Jewish? Muslim? Hindu? Greek Gods? Norse gods? Santa?

Yep, I abide by them. 4 kids and six grandkids, none killed to escape the consequences of being a filthy road whore.

Stop paying people for making bad choices, and that intergenerational cycle stops.

Stupid should be painful, as that pain is a reminder not to do stupid again.

You must live a life of virtue that is a model all others should aspire to.

Here is a news flash. We live in a Secular society and not everyone believes in your deity or any at all. No one gives a fuck about your beliefs or morals other than you have the right to live by them. We don't.

The solution is to ignore 2 millions years of evolutionary programing which is one of our strongest instincts to fuck each other. The solution is just don't? Bolt Strategy cotton, lets see if it works out.
No way. I'm of the worst of us and you don't know me. Society may be secular, but I choose not to live that way. I realize you don't believe in God and that you say you don't care about my beliefs, or morals.
You're lying because if you truly didn't, you wouldn't have responded. You may choose not to live according to God's wishes for you and you will reap what you sow. You don't speak for everyone here, or everyone in society.
You want to escape accountability for your actions, by pushing the lie, that it's "evolutionary programming," like you don't have a choice. You do have a choice, as does everyone else. Stop lying to yourself and others. It gets no where.
You're a very angry and hostile person, because you can't accept life on life's terms and you don't have God as your center. This makes you weak and an easy target for evil to grow in your soul. I am the worst of us, I assure you. Only by the grace of God and his mercy that I am here, today.

Last edited:
God wants you to use condoms? He wants you to to have sex but not procreate? Hrm.

Yes, we should kill unborn babies out of convenience. Now where that cut off is, I honestly couldn't tell you and is what makes this a hard discussion. It becomes a battle of definitions. At the end of the day the woman has to bear the responsibility of childbirth and rasing it (Although tits are fun to play with, its not why women have them). At the same time and off topic, if a man wants to abort the kid and the women doesn't, he should be absolved of all financial responsibility for said kid.

Have had plenty of abortions and I love my kid more than anything. Waiting till you are responsible and financially secure results in a much better quality of life for everyone, and the chance of success is greater.

14-25 year old Kids, and Yes they are kids becuase their brain has not fully developed and they do not have the wisdom of experience to understand what most of us here do, should not have to live with a mistake if there is an easy solution.

Is it ok to abort or kill the kid if the mother will die? Who gets to make that decision? What if she was raped? You going to force her to go through pregnancy and have that constant reminder , assuming she doesn't kill herself and the baby?

So if you answer yes to either of these, then its ok to kill the unborn baby, as long as there is a reason you are ok with. That just makes you hypocrite. . A life is a life. Which one is worth more? Why do YOU get to decide.

What a mother does with her unborn child is no concern of yours. Its her decision and as far as I am concerned, she is the one who has to live with that decision so let her make it. She may regret it later but it was her decision and not one forced on her by a bunch of hypocrites who want others to live by a set of morals they don't.

racist much?

9bCQSS2wb4sP.jpeg
What a disgusting post. God make all and souls have no color. Some cultures are more screwed up than others, for sure, but what a racist thing to post by, Amanda Duarte.

All the SCOTUS has done is say they are turning this over to the states instead of the feds.
The leftist shitholes will still get their way - same as it has always been.
The red states will put a time limit on abortions - but likely not outlaw them outright.

This is not a right-wing victory by any stretch of the imagination. Quite the contrary. This is about getting the leftists screaming at the top of their lungs and getting the media to amplify it - to precede the packing of the court. Once the court is stacked - they will then proceed to go after 2A rights.

No way. I'm of the worst of us and you don't know me. Society may be secular, but I choose not to live that way. I realize you don't believe in God and that you say you don't care about my beliefs, or morals.
You're lying because if you truly didn't, you wouldn't have responded. You may choose not to live according to God's wishes for you and you will reap what you sow. You don't speak for everyone hear, or everyone in society.
You want to escape accountability for your actions, by pushing the lie, that it's "evolutionary programming," like you don't have a choice. You do have a choice, as does everyone else. Stop lying to yourself and others. It gets no where.
You're a very angry and hostile person, because you can't accept life on life's terms and you don't have God as your center. This makes you weak and an easy target for evil to grow in your soul. I am the worst of us, I assure you. Only by the grace of God and his mercy that I am here, today.
Not at all. After we got through the age of enlightenment, many realized (who were not put to death for being heretics and believing in the state sponsored religion) That religion was nothing but a way to control the masses.

See you can have Kings and Monarcy's but at the end of the day, are the people just going to blindly follow someone because they were lucky to be born in the right spot at the right time? No, we need divinity and gods word which is irrefutable. We need to people to understand that they may live a life of shit and poverty and suffering, but at the end they will go to paradise. We need people to follow a set of rules that benefit society but just being a law is not enough. If god said it, then they will have to follow it or risk eternity in damnation.

We could spend years debating back and forth but in the end you will belive what you want and me the same. However if you look at the numbers, the ammount of agnostic and athiests are growing, and many are libertarian/conservative. We live in a secular society where there is a seperation of church and state. 250 years ago in a time when almost everyone was religious, the founding fathers had the wisdom to craft our nation this way. In a Time when declaring yourself an atheist was a death sentence, maybe just maybe more people thought this way then they publicly admit. Social community has been built around the church and if you want to be successful, you needed to play their game. Just some food for thought.

God wants you to use condoms? He wants you to to have sex but not procreate? Hrm.

Yes, we should kill unborn babies out of convenience. Now where that cut off is, I honestly couldn't tell you and is what makes this a hard discussion. It becomes a battle of definitions. At the end of the day the woman has to bear the responsibility of childbirth and rasing it (Although tits are fun to play with, its not why women have them). At the same time and off topic, if a man wants to abort the kid and the women doesn't, he should be absolved of all financial responsibility for said kid.

Have had plenty of abortions and I love my kid more than anything. Waiting till you are responsible and financially secure results in a much better quality of life for everyone, and the chance of success is greater.

14-25 year old Kids, and Yes they are kids becuase their brain has not fully developed and they do not have the wisdom of experience to understand what most of us here do, should not have to live with a mistake if there is an easy solution.

Is it ok to abort or kill the kid if the mother will die? Who gets to make that decision? What if she was raped? You going to force her to go through pregnancy and have that constant reminder , assuming she doesn't kill herself and the baby?

So if you answer yes to either of these, then its ok to kill the unborn baby, as long as there is a reason you are ok with. That just makes you hypocrite. . A life is a life. Which one is worth more? Why do YOU get to decide.

What a mother does with her unborn child is no concern of yours. Its her decision and as far as I am concerned, she is the one who has to live with that decision so let her make it. She may regret it later but it was her decision and not one forced on her by a bunch of hypocrites who want others to live by a set of morals they don't.
As long as taxpayers are t paying for women to use it as contraception, which is far and away the largest percentage of abortions

Right? So condoms are an ok form of abortion? What about blowing my load into the wifes expensive towels? Am I going to hell for that too?

Not at all. After we got through the age of enlightenment, many realized (who were not put to death for being heretics and believing in the state sponsored religion) That religion was nothing but a way to control the masses.

See you can have Kings and Monarcy's but at the end of the day, are the people just going to blindly follow someone because they were lucky to be born in the right spot at the right time? No, we need divinity and gods word which is irrefutable. We need to people to understand that they may live a life of shit and poverty and suffering, but at the end they will go to paradise. We need people to follow a set of rules that benefit society but just being a law is not enough. If god said it, then they will have to follow it or risk eternity in damnation.

We could spend years debating back and forth but in the end you will belive what you want and me the same. However if you look at the numbers, the ammount of agnostic and athiests are growing, and many are libertarian/conservative. We live in a secular society where there is a seperation of church and state. 250 years ago in a time when almost everyone was religious, the founding fathers had the wisdom to craft our nation this way. In a Time when declaring yourself an atheist was a death sentence, maybe just maybe more people thought this way then they publicly admit. Social community has been built around the church and if you want to be successful, you needed to play their game. Just some food for thought.
The one thing about people and religion - my observation would be that most people with religion are much less likely to be a piece of shit.

The one thing about people and religion - my observation would be that most people with religion are much less likely to be a piece of shit.
"I'm a christian man, but..."

Translation? "I'm about to say some really unchristian shit..."

Edited to add 'but' to the quote.

Last edited:
You must live a life of virtue that is a model all others should aspire to.

Here is a news flash. We live in a Secular society and not everyone believes in your deity or any at all. No one gives a fuck about your beliefs or morals other than you have the right to live by them. We don't.

The solution is to ignore 2 millions years of evolutionary programing which is one of our strongest instincts to fuck each other. The solution is just don't? Bolt Strategy cotton, lets see if it works out.
This is exactly what is wrong with today. No morality and no one wants to accept responsibility for their actions. It’s not just an abortion issue. It pertains to all aspects of our society. We all could use more Jesus in our lives. I still can’t believe in this world people think murdering the unborn is ok. I am not even talking taking the morning after pill. My wife and I just had our 10 week ultrasound and our baby had a heart rate of 170 bpm. That’s a real living person in her belly. Birth control is easy. You can even have it implanted if you don’t want to take a pill every or use a condom.

Your excuse is that people just can’t control themselves or don’t have to any moral standards because people are just shit. That’s a horrible and dismal view of our society. But that lack of self control affects all aspects of our society. What we need is accountability and stop rewarding people for making dumb decisions. There are tons of want to be mothers out there that will take a newly born child because they can’t conceive on their own. There are other ways besides murder.

Reactions: quietmike
"I'm a christian man..."

You are certainly entitled to your generalized opinions of people.
Everybody is.

Well, for starters, I have never killed a baby. So following your logic I am willing to be accountable and responsible for my actions. Others should be so for theirs. If you FA, you FO, literally. Don't want to be an abortionist (so much nicer than Baby Killer)? Wear protection, use birth control or self control. Making a mistake and killing a baby and thinking it is acceptable? Well. . .

A baby aborted (killed) never has the chance to be 16 or 18, or go to college or find a partner.

Ever seen a 6 month old fetus? It's complete. Everything is there, it just needs time to finish growing. Now "folks" are considering post delivery abortions? How far will this evil go?
You are assuming the poor, low IQ uneducated in the minority communities along with the white trash trailer parks around the country where most of these abortions and unwanted kids come from, are going to all of a sudden start making good life decisions.

Yes they will not start being responsible despite the fact that their poor decision making and the poor decision making of their parents and grandparents is not the reason they are in this situation.

Go to any inner city where half the teenagers can't read, have no parental figure and run around like ferals, and with a honest face tell them they need to be responsible with their dick. That is going to go over well.

We we do know is the vast majority of those UNWANTED babies who are born, go on to become burdens of society and repeat the cycle. The only way to break that cycle realistically, is to stop them from breeding. Abstinence is such a successful program, lets plan on that? Its right up there with the war on drugs.

Some of you live in a fucking fantasy world. You have no idea how the real world works outside of your little moral bubble.

"I'm a christian man..."

More like I can do some bad shit, but then ask for forgiveness and be absolved.

Or I lived a life of being a piece of shit, but now am scared of what happens when I die.

If you need a religions set of values to teach you how to be a decent human being, then you are not very intelligent or mentally strong.

Being a productive member and contributing positively to society is in our best interest as a species. It helps us both as an individual and pack/group.

This has nothing to do with a SCOTUS case. This is George Floyd 2.0

Social media has given the masses something new to be outraged over and BLM will be queued up to start destroying any and everything. Liberal cities will start burning before the weekend arrives.

6 new justices will be installed after the midterms.

Rule of law is dead. No one is coming for you. You're on your own, amigo.
I think this direction is where the whole western world is going. The schedule and precise catalysts may vary a bit, but the societal absolutes of a shit situation, governmental gridlock and greed, and the constant struggle for comfortable survival are coming for us. The rest of the world is watching us fall past them and laughing at our hubris.

Reactions: JR_77
Fun Fact: The yankees wouldn't allow the blacks to be counted as a full person.
The north needed their cheap slave labor (Indentured servitive , jim crow, and other laws that kept blacks from having the same rights as whites for over a 100 years) just as bad as the South. They just went about it differently.

I think this is a method to try and fire up the left. I think they know they are losing the battle and they are pulling out all stops to try and get their people back in line.

The more I think about it the more I think it's about influencing the court to swing the other way on the decision. Roberts specifically. Of course if the court ruled against abortion then the libtards will truly go berserk.

Reactions: alamo5000
You are certainly entitled to your generalized opinions of people.
Everybody is.

More like I can do some bad shit, but then ask for forgiveness and be absolved.

Or I lived a life of being a piece of shit, but now am scared of what happens when I die.

If you need a religions set of values to teach you how to be a decent human being, then you are not very intelligent or mentally strong.

Being a productive member and contributing positively to society is in our best interest as a species. It helps us both as an individual and pack/group.
I should amend my earlier quote to say

"I'm a christian man, but..."

Translation- I'm about to say some really unchristian shit...

This is exactly what is wrong with today. No morality and no one wants to accept responsibility for their actions. It’s not just an abortion issue. It pertains to all aspects of our society. We all could use more Jesus in our lives. I still can’t believe in this world people think murdering the unborn is ok. I am not even talking taking the morning after pill. My wife and I just had our 10 week ultrasound and our baby had a heart rate of 170 bpm. That’s a real living person in her belly. Birth control is easy. You can even have it implanted if you don’t want to take a pill every or use a condom.

Your excuse is that people just can’t control themselves or don’t have to any moral standards because people are just shit. That’s a horrible and dismal view of our society. But that lack of self control affects all aspects of our society. What we need is accountability and stop rewarding people for making dumb decisions. There are tons of want to be mothers out there that will take a newly born child because they can’t conceive on their own. There are other ways besides murder.
What is Morality? Whos morals? Morals of your religion or Morals that are good for society? What if mine and yours do not match up? Do you think the average liberal has the same set of morals as you? What makes yours right or superior?

Society has been past needing religion for a while now. Its a hindrance to the furtherment of technology and the species. More death , destruction and wasting of valuable resources is in the name of religion than anything else.

What makes you think people CAN control themselves? Its been this way since the dawn of time.

That is not going to change, so instead of living in fantasy land, lets look at realistic options.

Religion without true faith and trust in God is the problem. Evil has always used religion to enslave man. You'll find no support for religion, from me. There is no official separation of church and state. As a matter of fact, the Constitution says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." States are free to establish a religion, if they choose to.
Whether you believe it, or accept it, the truth is that the only problem we face as a nation, even as a world, is Godlessness. It is the root of all mankind's problems, since the Creation. I'm not offended that you don't believe, or accept it, but I will continue to be a voice of truth. Just the fact that you are replying, tells me that your soul hungers to hear and know the truth, but your pride wants to deny it. That's ok. Keep seeking!

The more I think about it the more I think it's about influencing the court to swing the other way on the decision. Roberts specifically. Of course if the court ruled against abortion then the libtards will truly go berserk.
It's ALL political. Extremely political. There are multiple angles to all of this.

I won't pretend to know what case is even there to [potentially] allow for the over turn but suffice it to say there is more than one reason that this is coming out.

One other possible angle is how the Supreme Court aided in election fraud in 2020. It's still a very real possibility that they see the writing on the wall [after a Conservative take over]. They literally aided in the closest thing to cause a civil war since the actual civil war and now they are in a pickle to try and win back public trust.

Put it this way, at least half of the country no longer respects the SCOTUS including me. At the rate we are going there are numerous states that are willing to completely ignore the SCOTUS and flip them the bird while saying 'enforce this'.

They counted, but it was a 3/5ths of a white.

Fun Fact: The yankees wouldn't allow the blacks to be counted as a full person.

Before you go blindly repeating stupid revisionist history, do a little bit of research.

The whole 3/5th thing was an attempt by the republicans to end slavery peacefully by keeping the votes from being stacked by slave owning Democrats.

Once you understand actual history you'll understand why Xiden's "you ain't black if you don't vote for me" is simply him saying what democrats have believed for a very long time, that they are the masters of the inferior types and the inferior types must always serve and vote for them.

What is Morality? Whos morals? Morals of your religion or Morals that are good for society? What if mine and yours do not match up? Do you think the average liberal has the same set of morals as you? What makes yours right or superior?
The fact that I'm willing to run my life and accept the consequences of my life choices says that's better than some mewling loser looking to shirk responsibility and get free stuff.

Leftism cannot survive except in artificially created environments.

Question for people who are more up to date on this 'leak'. Does it say anywhere in the 'leak' what the vote was? 5-4? 6-3? Etc?

I hope it passes and they take it further to ban abortions, totally. Abortions are the epitome of selfishness and evil. It's the same, as the Biblical writings of child sacrifice at the alter of molok, only this is sacrificing the unborn at the alter of the self. It's evil and demonic in origin and a horrible stain on our nation that we would allow it. It is murder of the unborn.
God willing, one day I'll sit down with my grandchildren and explain what abortion was as they recoil in horror.

You are assuming the poor, low IQ uneducated in the minority communities along with the white trash trailer parks around the country where most of these abortions and unwanted kids come from, are going to all of a sudden start making good life decisions.

Yes they will not start being responsible despite the fact that their poor decision making and the poor decision making of their parents and grandparents is not the reason they are in this situation.

Go to any inner city where half the teenagers can't read, have no parental figure and run around like ferals, and with a honest face tell them they need to be responsible with their dick. That is going to go over well.

We we do know is the vast majority of those UNWANTED babies who are born, go on to become burdens of society and repeat the cycle. The only way to break that cycle realistically, is to stop them from breeding. Abstinence is such a successful program, lets plan on that? Its right up there with the war on drugs.

Some of you live in a fucking fantasy world. You have no idea how the real world works outside of your little moral bubble.
So, curious to know what you think about forced birth control or even forced sterilization. There is no doubt a lot of these people getting abortions are irresponsible as fuck; but, they will always be irresponsible, right? They'll never be educated and will continue to make poor decisions, not just on the unwanted child department, but drugs, theft, etc.

I think if one is on welfare, they have no business having another child, but where does the line in the sand get drawn? Abortion (as it stands now), forced sterilization (very Nazi like), or a birth control shot for 5 years giving somebody a chance to perhaps (if they want) dig themselves out of their plight and become a productive member of society.

I know a few folks who have had their daughter take the birth control shot just to protect against young hormones.

God willing, one day I'll sit down with my grandchildren and explain what abortion was as they recoil in horror.
Is that before or after the socialists kill everyone who doesn't think like them?

More likely about 60% of the states will allow abortion and it will just be more of a burden for people to travel to take care of what should be able to be done locally. Or like the old days with untrained and unqualified and unlicensed people performing procedures that will create its own set of issues.

Society has been past needing religion for a while now. Its a hindrance to the furtherment of technology and the species. More death , destruction and wasting of valuable resources is in the name of religion than anything else.

What makes you think people CAN control themselves? Its been this way since the dawn of time.

That is not going to change, so instead of living in fantasy land, lets look at realistic options.
If you think people can’t control themselves then that is a problem. There are simple morals and values that I think most people can agree with even if you aren’t religious, such as a.) do not kill b.) do not steal c.) tell the truth and d.) respect others. Those are the minimum requirements for a society to be able to function properly. So if you can follow the minimum then society will be fine. And abortion is killing pure and simple. And you can denounce religion all you want but if everyone tries to at least follow Christs example then the world would be a much happier and peaceful place.

So, curious to know what you think about forced birth control or even forced sterilization. There is no doubt a lot of these people getting abortions are irresponsible as fuck; but, they will always be irresponsible, right? They'll never be educated and will continue to make poor decisions, not just on the unwanted child department, but drugs, theft, etc.

I think if one is on welfare, they have no business having another child, but where does the line in the sand get drawn? Abortion (as it stands now), forced sterilization (very Nazi like), or a birth control shot for 5 years giving somebody a chance to perhaps (if they want) dig themselves out of their plight and become a productive member of society.

I know a few folks who have had their daughter take the birth control shot just to protect against young hormones.
That's a good question. From a libertarian point of view I would not ask anyone else to pay for someone else's mistake or bad decisions. By that, I don't think its fair to spend tax dollars to house unwanted children, jails to house them and mental facilities that won't even treat them.

I think every person that goes on welfare should go through forced sterilization as a condition. Breaking the cycle is the only way to fix the problem. If you do not want to be a productive member of society? Ok cool. We aren't going to stop welfare, we arent going to stop people who want to do drugs, and we cant stop people from wanting to fuck. What we can do it limit the damage to society all those things do.

There is no easy awenser. Parents should not have kids until they are financially prepared and can provide the kid with a stable household.

Now I also have no issue with the taxpayer paying for an abortion and bearing the full cost. Spending a few hundred or thousand dollars today will save hundreds of thousands if not millions of taxpayer dollars down the road. Its a VERY wise investment.

Once you get past the religious aspect of it, its a cost-benefit analysis. Is society better off with tens of millions of unwanted children who have little chance at being raised into productive members of society and litter our streets, courts and jails costing us Hundreds of Billions a year or would society be better off where most people are productive? Imagine what could be done to advance the human race if we were not paying for tens or hundreds of millions of worthless people to exist because they can't or won't support themselves.

Is that before or after the socialists kill everyone who doesn't think like them?

More likely about 60% of the states will allow abortion and it will just be more of a burden for people to travel to take care of what should be able to be done locally. Or like the old days with untrained and unqualified and unlicensed people performing procedures that will create its own set of issues.
If a woman dies in an attempt to murder her unborn child, then she is responsible for her own death. Her death is a consequence of her choice, just as if any other person dies in the attempt to murder another. It is a consequence of a choice.

If you think people can’t control themselves then that is a problem. There are simple morals and values that I think most people can agree with even if you aren’t religious, such as a.) do not kill b.) do not steal c.) tell the truth and d.) respect others. Those are the minimum requirements for a society to be able to function properly. So if you can follow the minimum then society will be fine. And abortion is killing pure and simple. And you can denounce religion all you want but if everyone tries to at least follow Christs example then the world would be a much happier and peaceful place.
You sound as high as the people who you claim don't exist.

Go into any inner city and look at all the people who can control themselves. They just need more Jesus and all will be well.

And here is a little hint for you. Humans have been around in their current form for about 200,000 years. They have lived in complex societies for tens of thousands of years. They started building great empires over 5,000 years ago and over 500 years BEFORE christ was born the greatest civilization in our history that dominated half of the known globe already florished.

They had democracy, representative republic, Laws against murder, stealing, raping,ect. They even had indoor plumbing.

The 10 commandments were nothing more than what society had already been doing for thousands of years because that is what is required for a society to flourish. The Romans were not Christians.

These aren't christian ideas, they are human ideas.

Religion has outlived its purpose.

That's a good question. From a libertarian point of view I would not ask anyone else to pay for someone else's mistake or bad decisions. By that, I don't think its fair to spend tax dollars to house unwanted children, jails to house them and mental facilities that won't even treat them.

I think every person that goes on welfare should go through forced sterilization as a condition. Breaking the cycle is the only way to fix the problem. If you do not want to be a productive member of society? Ok cool. We aren't going to stop welfare, we arent going to stop people who want to do drugs, and we cant stop people from wanting to fuck. What we can do it limit the damage to society all those things do.

There is no easy awenser. Parents should not have kids until they are financially prepared and can provide the kid with a stable household.

Now I also have no issue with the taxpayer paying for an abortion and bearing the full cost. Spending a few hundred or thousand dollars today will save hundreds of thousands if not millions of taxpayer dollars down the road. Its a VERY wise investment.

Once you get past the religious aspect of it, its a cost-benefit analysis. Is society better off with tens of millions of unwanted children who have little chance at being raised into productive members of society and litter our streets, courts and jails costing us Hundreds of Billions a year or would society be better off where most people are productive? Imagine what could be done to advance the human race if we were not paying for tens or hundreds of millions of worthless people to exist because they can't or won't support themselves.
Your views are very Nazi like.

After. To be more specific, sometime right after I'm liberated from the gulag by unborn patriots.

No kids until you’re financially able? So, we’re talking the end of the human species. Fuck, no one would intentionally have kids if the stipulation was that they are financially able. Those that want kids adapt and find a way to support them.

Reactions: BLEE