• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

That middle one was technically 3/5ths of a person. But only to gain congressional representation far in excess of the number of actual voters.

But that’s another whole long story…

Sirhr

PS. And Grant, Sherman, Sheriden and Custer were definitely Republicans. So we don’t get a pass on the dude on the left. We’ll chalk him up to “Both parties in Washington will kill people who defy their ability to have power, money and hegemony.”

Lets move onto the next chapter shall we?

Ok, so fast forward past the right celebrating their "victory", the left burning down cities and shit because they didn't get their way, and the states enacting whatever legislation they're going to on both sides...

Where do we go from here? Do you smooth brains really think that everything is just going to be ok now and saying "be responsible" to a society that's anything but responsible is going to work and there won't be consequences?

How do we keep these unwanted babies from growing into unwanted kids and becoming shitty adults? How the fuck do we do that? Don't say "people need to be more responsible" captain obvious. People are not responsible and it's going to take a decade or more and a government that wants to hold people accountable for society to relearn personal responsibility.

I sure as fuck know that the right isn't going to be behind investing into communities, education, and healthcare. As a libertarian I'm not sure if I believe in that or that it would even work. I also know that the right isn't going to support investing into sex education or making birth control cheaper and more readily available to help prevent these unwanted pregnancies by people who are going to have sex because they want to.

So please, tell me what the plan is to further society other than "killing babies is bad". How do you suggest we deal with the consequences of this both on the short term and long term, or have you even thought that there would be consequences? We can even play make believe and believe that there is a government in power that would support such a thing if you'd like. Let's hear all the theories of how to revive the "nuclear family" and all the other bullshit in this fucked up present.
The sad thing about humans is that there is only one way to instill morality in them... Adversity.

Shit is going to have to go horribly wrong and millions/billions will have to die before we decide that doing things right is what keeps things like that from happening again.

But it will happen again because as soon as things start going right we get complacent... And the cycle begins again.

We are so soft and comfortable that we consider life to be cheap and everything is considered relative. We abandon the hard and fast rules of our ancestors that kept them alive and new generations coming.

The tired old saw about hard times creating strong men, etc... etc... is true. We never learn. We get to the point where things are going well and we let the fucking autopilot take us right over the edge.

Mike

Excellent analysis by James Pinkerton. Him and Nolte at Breitbart are two of the best journalistic minds out there right now. Journalism as it should be.

Worth the read.

Sirhr
Great article, thanks for posting it Sir.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Let me get this straight. The left wants to easy access to kill proto-leftists, and the right is trying to deny them this?
If it actually worked that way, the big cities wouldn't be filled with lefty whackos. I mean I get where this argument comes from, but it just doesn't actually work out that way. Perhaps the option to easily abort just makes many more behave that much more risky and less than half of those follow through with an abortion, there by the abortion option being so available creates MORE lefty weirdos ect...

Reactions: BCP and ken226
If it actually worked that way, the big cities wouldn't be filled with lefty whackos. I mean I get where this argument comes from, but it just doesn't actually work out that way. Perhaps the option to easily abort just makes many more behave that much more risky and less than half of those follow through with an abortion, there by the abortion option being so available creates MORE lefty weirdos ect...
Or they would be filled with more lefty wackos.

Its not just leftys that kill unborn babies. Plenty of women who I would consider are more inclined to the right do it too. They just aren’t out in the streets acting like a bunch of morons throwing hissy fits. They keep it private.

Remember this decision does not ban un born baby killing. It just means its not a constitutionally protected right.

Reactions: BCP and pwc001
Or they would be filled with more lefty wackos.

Its not just leftys that kill unborn babies. Plenty of women who I would consider are more inclined to the right do it too. They just aren’t out in the streets acting like a bunch of morons throwing hissy fits. They keep it private.

Remember this decision does not ban un born baby killing. It just means its not a constitutionally protected right.
That's right, so the people in the states elect people who will enact laws that they agree with. This is why red states will make it illegal (most already have ) accept in very narrow circumstances like mothers life at risk ect... and blue states will have abortion drive through at Starbucks.

As far as the women who have abortions, I really don't know. If conservative women are having them at any kind of regular rate, it would surprise me but like I said, I don't know. I only know that abortion was never in federal purview and that abortion is now regulated by the states, as it always should have been.

9DHlJdQ1fAB1.jpeg

Doesn't a vasectomy cost about half what an abortion costs. According to google an abortion is about 700$ and a vasectomy is about $300.

Maybe we could take that free abortion money and use it to pay deadbeats and shitheads to get vasectomies. The economics seem to work. We could sterilize two shit bags for the cost of one abortion. So double the value.

Like a fuckin taco truck. Set one up on every inner city street corner and give anyone whose down on his (or her🙄) luck $300 cash and a free crack pipe after snipping.

This guy has the right idea

Or, for the DIY crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner and lariat
I don't think anyone is harassing anyone because they chose to carry a baby and give birth. You see plenty of pro lifers standing outside of abortion clinics though. There's one here not far from where I live and there was one in VA near where I used to live. Not once have I ever driven by one and there not been people with signs.

I was looking at donations on opensecrets recently and the difference of money donated to pro life organizations vs pro choice or whatever you choose to call it is staggering. It was like 5-10X as much goes to pro life organizations IIRC. So there's A LOT more pro life activism than pro choice.
You are ignorant as fuck. Comparing “donations” without Planned Parenthood’s $1,600,000,000 income and $2 billion in assets against donations is fucking absurd.

Why are all the Planned Parenthoods closing in red states now that the laws have changed? Because only a fucking idiot would buy they’re a “women’s health services” business. They murder babies on an industrial scale, and it is a billion dollar business every year. The truth is insanely evil.

You are ignorant as fuck. Comparing “donations” without Planned Parenthood’s $1,600,000,000 income and $2 billion in assets against donations is fucking absurd.

Why are all the Planned Parenthoods closing in red states now that the laws have changed? Because only a fucking idiot would buy they’re a “women’s health services” business. They murder babies on an industrial scale, and it is a billion dollar business every year. The truth is insanely evil.
yeah, PP takes federal money, but is somehow able to give tens of millions to exclusively democrat politicians (that support continued funding of abortions) every election cycle.

I don't think anyone is harassing anyone because they chose to carry a baby and give birth.
That didn't age well.

That didn't age well.

Dang it quitmike he said someONE. This is a building. Totally totally different. (Sarcasm intended).

I remember just the other day me, David Hogg and Jussie Smollet were having a nonfat non-dairy half caf soy macchiato. All of a sudden these two huge 10 year old girls from a VBS ran up to us and beat us with their bibles. They were shouting “This is Bible thumper country! You just got Bible thumped! Babies are people too!” I just can’t believe we have to coexist with all these violent pro life Christians.

Last edited:
Want to make a leftist baby-killer's head explode? Send them a photo of you or someone else with a trophy game animal that was just harvested. Heck, a photo of the cute little squirrels with a bloody holes in their heads by your prized rimfire rifle will have them foaming at the mouth with their blood pressure going through the roof.

Want to make a leftist baby-killer's head explode? Send them a photo of you or someone else with a trophy game animal that was just harvested. Heck, a photo of the cute little squirrels with a bloody holes in their heads by your prized rimfire rifle will have them foaming at the mouth with their blood pressure going through the roof.
if you send it to them, they could imply it was a threat...i wouldn't bother to be honest.

Reactions: Longshot231
if you send it to them, they could imply it was a threat...i wouldn't bother to be honest.

True. I was saying that tongue-in-cheek. I don't talk with idiots like that anymore.

They only know two words to respond to any rational statements. They being with the letters F and Y.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
This is a long video but a good interview of Abby Johnson, former manager of the Planned Parenthood murder clinic in Bryan, TX. At about 31 minutes listen to what she has to say about abortion and the covid shot.

That's one of the reasons I won't get the shot. It's like poison to me.

Whether you agree with them or not there are a lot of people who feel like they lost serious rights with this decision and they do have the right to feel that way.
They never had "that right".

It was a contrived court decision that invented a "right" out of thin air using the sketchiest, most contrived definition of "privacy".

More importantly, the right of a human being to live trumps all. Does anyone not see the glaringly obvious moral and legal inconsistency in claiming that a woman has the right to kill a human being living within her, but that anyone else who harms that human being living in her is guilty of a felony?

I hope every last one of those fucking murderers burn in hell, right along with this asshole who got sent there too late to save the hundreds of children that he murdered in his "health care" facility.
article-1246961-0528FF0E000005DC-835_233x389.jpg

This idiot would be giving small town America the absolute dream they have dreamed about for years.
Whoever wrote this - apparently forgot that rural people have lots of guns, billions of rounds of ammo, and would absolutely ruin these destructive leftist's day. Send 100 guys at a time and you had better be sending cadaver dogs later to find where they all got buried.

This idiot would be giving small town America the absolute dream they have dreamed about for years.

How did I miss that? LOLOLOLOL

A. These people coming into our areas would be slaughtered wholesale. The only need for our fire trucks will be to hose anarcho-communist blood from our streets
B. The little pussy who wrote that doesn't even have the balls to lead the way

I'm not losing sleep

How did I miss that? LOLOLOLOL

A. These people coming into our areas would be slaughtered wholesale. The only need for our fire trucks will be to hose anarcho-communist blood from our streets
B. The little pussy who wrote that doesn't even have the balls to lead the way

I'm not losing sleep
.... and you know they are arriving on a bus.
Sounds like a fatal funnel to me.

I wonder if our liberal friends, who are all in a frenzy of the RvW ruling that just occurred, have figured out yet that they have Harry Reid to thank for this turn of events. He literally made this SCOTUS ruling possible, no, probable, because his actions killed the filibuster for Federal Judge appointments/nominations that lead directly to Trump being able to name conservative justices to the Supreme Court.

Ya wonder if he's rolling over in his grave, or more likely screaming out in pain while roasting in Hell.

Reactions: Longshot231
I wonder if our liberal friends, who are all in a frenzy of the RvW ruling that just occurred, have figured out yet that they have Harry Reid to thank for this turn of events. He literally made this SCOTUS ruling possible, no, probable, because his actions killed the filibuster for Federal Judge appointments/nominations that lead directly to Trump being able to name conservative justices to the Supreme Court.

Ya wonder if he's rolling over in his grave, or more likely screaming out in pain while roasting in Hell.
It wasn't the Fillibuster he killed, it was the 2/3rds Majority in the Senate. Which has had massive repercussions that are only just beginning to become apparent.

The Senate was supposed to be a deliberative and collegial body. And a 66 vote majority ensured that things were not partisan. But were going to be agreed on by a plurality.

Reid destroyed that with a swipe of his commie punch-drunk pen. And has destroyed more than anyone will ever be able to count.

If the Fillibuster goes... good luck. The Senate will just be a Rubber stamp.

Honestly, if the Republicans (or current Democrats) were smart, they would bring back the 66 vote 2/3rds rule. Yup, it would logjam things. But then it would force people to write legislation that wouldn't get logjammed. But Schumer will never give up his simple majority. And 51 will destroy any cooperation. And I bet whoever ends up there after Nov. will do the same thing and leave the 51 rule standing. Go back to a 2/3rds majority or at least a 60 vote majority for less-critical legislation. But a 66 vote for serious things like justices.

Sirhr

Sirhr