• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

So the solution to rape is murdering a child who did nothing wrong?

What crime did the baby commit?

Put a bullet in the uncle's head and put the baby up for adoption if you don't want it.
Sir, with respect, would you really want your daughter to give birth to that child? Irrespective of the potential birth defects given by incest. That is sooooo traumatic to the mother.

I DO NOT condone abortion. My post is for discussion regarding the absurdity of abortion in 2022, as well as how we are being given a bullshit bill of goods by men and women who will RULE our lives by the Bullshit decisions they make on the HIGHEST COURT OF THE LAND. Say what you will, but those fuckers flat out lied. I don’t care which WAY THEY LIED, only that the men and women who are entrusted with rulings effecting us each and every day, gave bullshit testimony in front of you, me and all of America.

Integrity is paramount! Anything you have can be taken from you. Your wealth, your health, your land, your possessions.

Your integrity YOU have to GIVE. No one can take that. Those two fuckers on the court gave it up to hen they stated that they were good with ROE V WADE. Don’t give a fuck about roe or wade….but seriously worried about the Supreme Court integrity and what it means for me down the line.

would i want her to give birth to a rape baby?.....no

but i wouldnt want her to murder innocent children even more.

just because something is traumatizing to you doesnt give the right to kill someone

i dont understand why you think murdering children is acceptable under ANY circumstance......

yeah, they lied to your lib ass.....and America is better now because if it.

mmmm, yes, they shouldve let children continue to be murdered because they dont want to lose the respect of people who murder babies.....

yeah, stay mad about it....they took away peoples rights to commit murder.....if that means they "lack integrity"....im fine with it.

get fucked.
😘

ust because something is traumatizing to you doesnt give the right to kill someone
So……Mr God Almighty, apparently you have Devine knowledge of when life begins …..pls extol your vast knowledge upon the rest of us peons and explain IN LEGAL TERMS ACCEPTED BY THE REST OF SOCIETY when life begins. In the womb? When the sperm meets the egg? When the fetus can sustain itself? 2 weeks? First trimester? Second trimester? We will then conform , all of us in the United States, to your ruling. If you get it wrong, sucks to be you. But you can explain that I’m sure sure with your superior knowledge and deity to the man above.

Let’s get down to the basics of the entire argument. If the 12 year old child is defiled by an uncle , brother, father, neighbor, or a rapist, do we as a society really want to make her relive the horror of giving berth to the demon seed of that asshole? I think not!
No jurisdiction in the country offers the death penalty for incest, and only the UCMJ offers the death penalty for rape. That punishment hasn't been used since WWII, and likely wouldn't survive a modern legal challenge.

So if we're not killing people who commit those crimes, why kill innocent third parties to the crime?

How far do we take it? Can a rape victim kill a co-worker who uses the same cologne as her attacker? Smell is the strongest emotional trigger.

It's not like rape victims are over the ordeal in 9 months. For most, it is a life changing event, and a delineation point on their lives.

Killing a child would only add to their emotional damage unless they are a sociopath/psychopath.

the Federal Govt already did that for me......once the egg is fertilized, and novel DNA is created, it is a new life.

stay mad about it you liberal fuck.
Exactly. If someone murder a preggo woman and she had a fertilized embryo ... they would get charged for both murders.

1656206840685.png

Good luck!

So……Mr God Almighty, apparently you have Devine knowledge of when life begins …..pls extol your vast knowledge upon the rest of us peons and explain IN LEGAL TERMS ACCEPTED BY THE REST OF SOCIETY when life begins. In the womb? When the sperm meets the egg? When the fetus can sustain itself? 2 weeks? First trimester? Second trimester? We will then conform , all of us in the United States, to your ruling. If you get it wrong, sucks to be you. But you can explain that I’m sure sure with your superior knowledge and deity to the man above.
Show me a 4 month old ,or a 4 year old, that can sustain itself, truly independently. Heck I work with plenty of 40 year olds who would be dead in two weeks in the wild in summer. If viability is the acid test, why would taking their lives be immoral? Why can’t I make omelets out of bald eagle or sea turtle eggs? They can’t fly or swim, can’t eat or hunt. Same clump of cells early on. All of us in THESE UNITED STATES protect these ANIMALS by FEDERAL law. No such federal law exists for unborn humans. Splain that one to me.

The answer for me is all of these things: the eagle, the turtle, the baby, will grow to maturity given time and PROPER CARE.

Non viable pregnancy, sure, life saving surgery or medical treatment for mom, sure; it’s just not the right time for me, sorry that’s just wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasherka
Ok....I have an admission to make.
I absolutely believe, that a woman should have a right to kill her unborn child.
In the event she wants to abort her child, they should have a lottery. All parties involved should have their names put in a hat, mother, father, doctor, nurses, oh and the star of the show, the baby.
Whoever has their name picked out of the hat, dies by the same means they would use on baby.

• Haha
Reactions: pwc001 and theLBC
nuke the whales.
step 2: stop paying single mothers to have more kids. no more welfare babies.
So much this.
If I put an ad in the local paper saying I'd pay $1,000/week to cut my lawn, my phone would blow up with people wanting that deal.
When government advertises it will pay welfare whores to raise bastard kids in fatherless homes, people sign up.

So much this.
If I put an ad in the local paper saying I'd pay $1,000/week to cut my lawn, my phone would blow up with people wanting that deal.
When government advertises it will pay welfare whores to raise bastard kids in fatherless homes, people sign up.
when i lived in the hood, one of my neighbors was already taking care of one of her sister's kids when she took in another one.
she told me her sister keep having kids and claiming them for benefits, but she won't take care of them.
being their aunt, she didn't have the heart to turn them away or let the state take them and give them to sex traffickers or something.

Reactions: quietmike
US Gov’t TOTALLY fucked the first two. No question. Last one…. You make the call. Not saying right or wrong… jus sayin I ain’t judgin on the last.

No democrats did it to all three.
The biggest political lie is the parties switched.
Antebellum democrats used the government to force people to pick their crops and said slaves didn't really count as people, so it was legal to kill them.
Modern democrats use government to force people to pay for their health-care,welfare, and other freebies, and say unborn babies don't really count as people,so it's legal to kill them.

Nothing has changed, democrats have ALWAYS lived at the expense of others.

So much this.
So ill see you Monday

So ill see you Monday
Ya might wanted take a look at the job ,BEFORE committing . I made that mistake once with my combine........corn ,full of morning glories is a nightmare. Needless to say,I've never not looked at a crop before I committed myself since.

when i lived in the hood, one of my neighbors was already taking care of one of her sister's kids when she took in another one.
she told me her sister keep having kids and claiming them for benefits, but she won't take care of them.
being their aunt, she didn't have the heart to turn them away or let the state take them and give them to sex traffickers or something.
Dats mah auntee y’all. Donts be dissing mah aunteeeee. She done do raistid me yo!

Ahh, the elusive auntie of the American ghettos.

E168B3B3-E9F4-405D-803A-65F13E783AD3.gif