• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

cWRlZmF1bHQuanBn

And abortion is still legal..........................................................................

The difference is that now every state in the union allows or bans abortion based on the will of the people and the decisions of the state government. This is EXACTLY what every Supreme Court Justice has warned of for 50 years. They have asked congress over and over to pass a national law on abortion and every gutless fuck of a politician has refused so the decision is returned to the state.

Judges should not legislate from the bench. Elected officials should do their jobs.

It's been a bad week for leftists snowflakes, fuck every one of them.

I do find it hilarious how these idiots decry the SCOTUS decision yesterday on CCW and the 2nd Amendment. A right that is enumerated and clearly stipulated in our Constitution. They have a problem with that. But they have no problem defending a so called "right", abortion, that is no where in our Constitution and was completely made up by a previous activist Court. So yeah, fuck you liberals.

Does this set any precedent for say, 2nd amendment issues?

Such a breath of fresh air!!
190780F6-8CAA-4C80-B91B-E8A586A5243C.png

Sigh...I support the ruling, but fear all it's going to accomplish is to fire up the leftist propaganda machine, and lead to court packing, and a bunch of other moves to force leftists into more areas of political influence to fuck us all over 6 ways from sunday.

Branden

And abortion is still legal..........................................................................

The difference is that now every state in the union allows or bans abortion based on the will of the people and the decisions of the state government. This is EXACTLY what every Supreme Court Justice has warned of for 50 years. They have asked congress over and over to pass a national law on abortion and every gutless fuck of a politician has refused so the decision is returned to the state.

Judges should not legislate from the bench. Elected officials should do their jobs.
1000x's this.

The legal problem was always this was a states issue. The moral problem is a separate debate. Go read the abortion cases between Roe and now. The justices hate the principle this was based on. (News flash there was no basis) Of course the simpletons don't understand that and will go insane. Overturning this case

Well good news no one cares about yesterdays massive 2A win any more.

I’m conflicted on this. Some states are extreme as fuck both ways on abortion. Some want to all out ban it, even in cases of rape which certainly isn’t right, and some want to allow it right up to the day of delivery and there’s even been some legislation (that would probably never be passed hopefully) to even allow it after pregnancy.

There’s some psycho bitch up in MI I believe that even wants to ban birth control and contraceptives. Seriously, fuck that extreme religious bullshit right up the ass. It shouldn’t be any of their business if a woman wants to be on BC or if a woman wants to get a abortion within a reasonable time frame. If someone wants to live under those rules in their household, fine, but it shouldn’t be shoved down the throats of the community.

SCOTUS should have handled this differently IMO and put limits on what states can do both ways instead of just all out shooting it down.

I do know one thing, the extremism shit on both sides makes a damn good case for a 3 party system.

Sigh...I support the ruling, but fear all it's going to accomplish is to fire up the leftist propaganda machine, and lead to court packing, and a bunch of other moves to force leftists into more areas of political influence to fuck us all over 6 ways from sunday.

Branden
This.
The Dems actually love the decision, as they know cities will burn and their Leftist mouthpieces, the MSM, will whip their base into a frenzy ahead of the midterms. All part of the plan.

Issue is you believe in the Constitution, or you do not.

It could be argued that the 1st amendment gives both pro and anti abortionists a leg to stand on.

As a very conservative leaning libertarian, the religious shit in law assuming everyone wants it their way disgusts me.

I’m not a fan of more laws, but I do believe this is one area that the feds need to step in and come up with legislation to protect people on both sides in all states as much as reasonably possible. Sadly under this administration it could be some whack job shit that allows a mother to terminate their child right before the day they turn 18 and become and adult. Or is it 16 now? Or 21? This shit is fucked sideways.

Reactions: FWoo45
Pretty sure none of the States with the highest abortion rates are gonna make it illegal.
So by far and away, the vast majority of abortions will continue unabated.
The abortion rate is calculated as the number of abortions per 1,000 women ages 15-44 years old. The ten states with the highest abortion rates were:

1. District of Columbia (32.7)
  2. New York (29.6)
  3. New Jersey (25.8)
  4. Maryland (23.4)
  5. Florida (20.6)
  6. California (19.5)
  7. Nevada (19.4)
  8. Connecticut (19.2)
  9. Rhode Island (17)
  10. Delaware (16.7)

It could be argued that the 1st amendment gives both pro and anti abortionists a leg to stand on.

As a very conservative leaning libertarian, the religious shit in law assuming everyone wants it their way disgusts me.

I’m not a fan of more laws, but I do believe this is one area that the feds need to step in and come up with legislation to protect people on both sides in all states as much as reasonably possible. Sadly under this administration it could be some whack job shit that allows a mother to terminate their child right before the day they turn 18 and become and adult. Or is it 16 now? Or 21? This shit is fucked sideways.

So being against murder is religion?

I’m conflicted on this. Some states are extreme as fuck both ways on abortion. Some want to all out ban it, even in cases of rape which certainly isn’t right, and some want to allow it right up to the day of delivery and there’s even been some legislation (that would probably never be passed hopefully) to even allow it after pregnancy.

There’s some psycho bitch up in MI I believe that even wants to ban birth control and contraceptives. Seriously, fuck that extreme religious bullshit right up the ass. It shouldn’t be any of their business if a woman wants to be on BC or if a woman wants to get a abortion within a reasonable time frame. If someone wants to live under those rules in their household, fine, but it shouldn’t be shoved down the throats of the community.

SCOTUS should have handled this differently IMO and put limits on what states can do both ways instead of just all out shooting it down.

I do know one thing, the extremism shit on both sides makes a damn good case for a 3 party system.
In my opinion, your thinking is flawed because an abortion is killing an unborn child, not the right to choose for your body. Essentially what legalizing abortion does is give one human being the ability to make life altering decisions for another (sound like slavery?) which is not right. The scientific definition of life is met at conception so the accurate description of abortion is the killing of an unwilling human

Look deeper into this.

I'm not buying the idea that this as a "Right Wing Victory".
If "My Body, My Choice" is no longer considered a Constitutional Right....
Does this take away a SCOTUS Constitutional hurdle to forcing vaccinations in the future?

Uh...not unless they overturn Nuremberg.

Its simple. All this does is recognize that abortion is not a constitutional right. It never really was anyway.
The court simply fixed a mistake made in 1972.

I am, basically, pro-life believing in its sanctity. And my chief complaint about the "pro-choice" people is that they're trying to hide their underlying reason for it, in the name of "the right to choose what happens to their bodies." What they really want is "emergency backup birth control." It is, honestly, the only benefit it offers them. If you can't master the skills involved in contraception, then you shouldn't be "engaging." They continue to postest - "It's my body!" Well, it's not just your body! It's your body hosting another body with independent DNA and an independent right to life!

That said, I do feel that the mother's life is the priority, here and anything which is needed to save the mother's life is what should be done. Apart from that, pregnancy is an extremely involved and complicated process, fraught with all kinds of medical risks. Lots of things can go wrong. Lot's of chances for the mom to bleed out, etc. If someone voluntarily chooses to go through a pregnancy and accepts that risk for the reward of welcoming a baby in their lives (a wonderful thing, btw), then that's their choice. I wish them the absolute best. But I honestly do not feel that it's fair to force a victim of rape/incest to undergo a pregnancy and be forced into accepting those medical risks if they did not choose that, voluntarily. However, decide quickly. Once the fetus is 'viable' ex utero (or however you measure it - fetal heart beat or whatever), then that's it. That baby needs to be brought to term and born, even if given away for adoption later.

Last edited:
Look deeper into this.

Does this take away a SCOTUS Constitutional hurdle to forcing vaccinations in the future?
Actually they had their choice and now that there is a living person in the womb they want to decide to go back on their choice. Problem with that is that it requires someone to kill an innocent person in order for them to do so.

This is in direct conflict to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness and it is also in conflict with the hippacratic oath in cases where is is s choice of convenience rather than a risk to the mother’s life.

Extending this to the vaccine is a stretch. The issue being that no one requires my participation in their ‘safety’.

As a member of a religious group that some people consider strange and farther out there (that you all have heard of) some people go too far. Taking from official policy is this.
"... opposes elective abortion for personal or social convenience. Members must not submit to, perform, arrange for, pay for, consent to, or encourage an abortion. The only possible exceptions are when:
- Pregnancy resulted from forcible rape or incest.
- A competent physician determines that the life or health of the mother is in serious jeopardy.
- A competent physician determines that the fetus has severe defects that will not allow the baby to survive beyond birth.

Even these exceptions do not automatically justify abortion. Abortion is a most serious matter. It should be considered only after the persons responsible have received confirmation through prayer."

Even then it goes on to say that those that have been involved in abortions previously aren't condemned and can be forgiven.

Would love to have the exceptions codified in law but that will never happen sadly. But the law making part has to be done by the legislature and shouldnt/ can't be done by judges.

I am, basically, pro-life believing in its sanctity. And my chief complaint about the "pro-choice" people is that they're trying to hide their underlying reason for it, in the name of "the right to choose what happens to their bodies." What they really want is "emergency backup birth control." It is, honestly, the only benefit it offers to them. If you can't master the skills involved in contraception, then you shouldn't be "engaging." They continue to clammer - "It's my body!" Well, it's not just your body! It's your body hosting another body with independent DNA and an independent right to life!

That said, I do feel that the mother's life is the priority, here and anything which is needed to save the mother's life is what should be done. Apart from that, pregnancy is an extremely involved and complicated process, fraught with all kinds of medical risks. Lots of things can go wrong. Lot's of chances for the mom to bleed out, etc. If someone voluntarily chooses to go through a pregnancy and accept that risk for the reward of welcoming a baby in their lives (a wonderful thing, btw), then that's their choice. I wish them the absolute best. But I honestly do not feel that it's fair to force a victim of rape/incest to undergo a pregnancy and forced into accepting those medical risks if they did not choose that, voluntarily. However, decide quickly. Once the fetus is 'viable' ex utero (or however you measure it - fetal heart beat or whatever), then that's it. That baby needs to be brought to term and born, even if given away for adoption later.
I agree 1000% with that. Incest, rape, mother in danger yes I agree with terminating a pregnancy. Just because you’re a whore and don’t want to use a condom? No. You played adult games, now you get an adult prize.

Look deeper into this.

No, they are not equivalent.

Though many latched onto "my body, my choice" for abortion chants, that is not really the case, because it omits a very important element that the "choice" they are claiming involves terminating another person's life, where the victim has no choice at all; your rights stop at the point they infringe on someone else, and in the case of abortion, that someone else is the unborn and deprivation of their right to life.