• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

Actually…. It is. There are many many studies on both sides of the political spectrum done and it consistently comes in that 60% support abortion.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...rtion-should-be-legal-in-all-or-most-cases-2/

I could link similar articles all day long but it’s probably not going to change some bible thumpers opinion.
Lol.
A majority thought slavery was acceptable as well.
The reason we have higher law is because humans are fallible.

R

Actually…. It is. There are many many studies on both sides of the political spectrum done and it consistently comes in that 60% support abortion.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...rtion-should-be-legal-in-all-or-most-cases-2/

I could link similar articles all day long but it’s probably not going to change some bible thumpers opinion.

There was enough of a "majority" to put people in concentration camps in Nazi Germany. Just because the "majority" of people think that something is okay, doesn't make it right.

The "majority" of people thought that Hirohito was a god and his word infallible. That didn't make it right.

There was enough of a "majority" in the antebellum south that said it's okay to hold someone in bondage and sell them like livestock. That didn't make it right.

There is a large enough of a "majority" of voters in states like California, Illinois, New York and New Jersey to put legislators in office that will trample on 2A rights. That doesn't make it right.

There was a large of enough "majority" of people in countries like Russia, Cuba and Venezuela to put people in power that make it legal to take money and property from one and give it to another (communism). That doesn't make it right.

Just because the "majority" of people want me or you to get an unproven shot for a disease with a miniscule mortality rate against our will doesn't make it right either.

The people that tried to save kids like Anne Frank were breaking the law. The people that killed her were obeying the law.

Those old saws are getting very tiresome.
How bout those who were told by medical professionals that there were problems, and we should terminate your pregnancy?
I have one example of that. I can show you some pictures of a very happy, healthy young man in his 20s, because his mother wasn't going to kill her child on the whim of a witchdoctor.
We had this with our second one. We were told that there were genetic mutations that were incompatible with life. If he went to term, that he may survive for a few days. We were encourage to abort.

That was when I was reborn.

He just turned 12. He is a really great kid. His Father's Day gift to me was to grill chicken and steak tacos on the big green egg.

A15C30EE-F194-4869-B388-596A84DC0189.jpeg

Funny that our birthdays start on the day we were born and not the day daddy nutted into mommy.

That's because you are stuck on current western ways of thinking.

Much older cultures in the east count the day you were conceived as the day your life starts and all your star charts are based on the time of your conception. It was a big scientific undertaking back in the old days with the rulers and rich types, consulting the astrologers to determine the best time for conception.

We had this with our second one. We were told that there were genetic mutations that were incompatible with life. If he went to term, that he may survive for a few days. We were encourage to abort.

He just turned 12. He is a really great kid. His Father's Day gift to me was to grill chicken and steak tacos on the big green egg.

This^^^^^
Is why abortion is murder.

Lol.
A majority thought slavery was acceptable as well.
The reason we have higher law is because humans are fallible.

R
It's accepted and written in the Bible if that's what you mean by higher law.

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

1 Peter 2:18-25 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh

That's because you are stuck on current western ways of thinking.

Much older cultures in the east count the day you were conceived as the day your life starts and all your star charts are based on the time of your conception. It was a big scientific undertaking back in the old days with the rulers and rich types, consulting the astrologers to determine the best time for conception.

I certainly see your logic and don’t disagree with that, but nothing is going to convince me to change my mind that a pregnancy should be legal to be terminated within reason because that is my beliefs and it’s the belief of the majority of people.

We have plenty of fucked up people that were brought up in fucked up situations. I don’t see anyone that would be great parents getting in line for an abortion, therefor I’m all for it… within reason.

Reactions: Bradu
This^^^^^
Is why abortion is murder.

Nobody seems to care about the multitudes of heartbroken expectant mothers who lose their babies through no fault of their own.
I'd bet for every pro baby murder Karen screaming about their right to kill their unborn kid, there are probably twenty or more deeply heartbroken women who would have given almost anything to keep their baby & have them born alive and healthy.

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

You're taking that out of context. Slavery, in the Roman Empire, took many different forms.

One type of slave might be an indentured servant, or someone with simply a labor contract with an employer.

Then there were the slaves for life.

There were also slaves that deemed it a privilege to work for some masters because they didn't have to worry about getting a job and paying for their own upkeep.

There were cruel masters and benevolent masters. When using the term "slaves," Paul was referring to all bonded people whether under a labor contract, indentured or for life.

He also told the masters to be gentle with their slaves as well. In his letter to Philemon, the Apostle Paul urged him to take Onesimus back as one would a brother.

Also recall that Jesus loved children and scolded the Apostles for restricting their access to him. God was also angry with the nation of Israel for sacrificing their children to Molech.

He also judged them harshly for it. If he will do that to His chosen people, would we expect nothing less from Him for what our country has done?

It's people like Biden, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Talib, Omar and Ocasio-Cortez that are his punishment to us.

All bullshit, If you want one get one if you don't do not its that simple.
The main issue here is everyone wants to push their feelings/beliefs on the other.

Reactions: redneckbmxer24
How bout those who were told by medical professionals that there were problems, and we should terminate your pregnancy?
I have one example of that. I can show you some pictures of a very happy, healthy young man in his 20s, because his mother wasn't going to kill her child on the whim of a witchdoctor.

Reasons why it's always good to check with upstairs before doing anything dramatic.

Can anyone actually bring up a valid Anti-Abortion argument and not use God or Religion?

I am being 100% serious.

Does anyone have an issue if China starts to kill off it's own people more then usual? Again, a real question.
I'll answer this somewhat. The Bill of Rights were deamed inalienable (or unalienable) rights, given to you by the creator upon being born (or created). These are rights that all peoples have but that our Founders put down in words as they deamed them the most important. (my interpretation).

Take God away or the concept of "mother nature", "high being" or what have you, then your rights go poof as well - because in a society that is Godless one sees (in general dictatorships or one party rule - kind of like what's happening here with uniparty) a distinct lack of rights. By getting rid of the creator, the marxists can then make it easy to get rid of these rights because only the GOVERNMENT can bestow rights as there is no supreme being.

Strategically this is going to be a complete dumpster fire. I'm not even getting into the whole anti/pro abortion thing or its 'killing babies' or whatever. I'm looking at this from a practical standpoint. And it's fucking dumb.

Since the late 70s, its been in place. Since then, women have gotten abortions albeit have had to jump through some hoops. It was what it was.

Now its going to be illegal. So what does that look like?

- A new foothold for liberals and women to hang onto forever. You're going to hear about the bullshit 'war on women' on a weekly basis for the rest of your lives. You think this ruling ends the argument? It just started an entirely new fight. Politicians will actually run on it. Good job retards.

- If you look at the statistics of who actually gets abortions, you would not be anti abortion. Do you seriously want those fucking people around, and more of them? Good job retards.

- Abortions will still exist. It's like 'gun control'; like, are all of the guns just going to go poof? People will do it secretly, find legal/medical loopholes and workarounds and go to fucking Mexico or whatever. Secret abortion clinics will be the new pill mill. You're not 'saving' shit. Good job retards.

This is the most liberalesque conservative thing I've ever seen. It's virtue signaling at its finest and if you replaced gun control for the word abortion the arguments sound exactly the same, yet come from 2 different sides. Irony. We've gained absolutely zero with this 'win'.

Be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it.

Last edited:
Strategically this is going to be a complete dumpster fire.

Since the late 70s, its been in place. Since then, women have still gotten abortions albeit have had to jump through some hoops. It was what it was.

- A new foothold for liberals and women to hang onto forever. You're going to hear about the bullshit 'war on women' on a weekly basis for the rest of your lives.

- If you look at the statistics of who actually gets abortions, you would not be anti abortion. Do you seriously want those fucking people around, and more of them?

- Abortions will still exist. It's like 'gun control'; like, are all of the guns just going to go poof? People will do it secretly, find legal/medical loopholes and workarounds and go to fucking Mexico or whatever. You're not 'saving' shit.

This is the most liberalesque conservative thing I've ever seen. It's virtue signaling at its finest.

This ruling DID NOT MAKE ABORTIONS ILLEGAL.

Does anyone have an issue if China starts to kill off it's own people more then usual? Again, a real question.
No I don’t have an issue with it. Them goddamn chinamen can’t drive worth a shit around here. If anything it’ll lower my insurance rate.

OK so what did it do?

Because all I hear now is how women can't have abortions and how they all want to kill people because of it.
That's because people are stupid. The SCOTUS decision left abortion law up to the individual States, as it should have been all along. The original RvW decsion had no real legal basis to make it a Constitutional Right.

That's because people are stupid. The SCOTUS decision left abortion law up to the individual States, as it should have been all along. The original RvW decsion had no real legal basis to make it a Constitutional Right.

Gotcha.

So Ill change my initial assessment now to, 'Everyone is a fucking moron'. However I do like the acknowledgment of the state having the say as they should until someone adds 'thou have the right to be a fucktrophy' into the Constitution.

But everyone is still fucking retarded. Allow me to explain.

If its the States' right, than that means:

States like California will double down on making sure abortion is 100000% legal within their state. Fuck, they'll literally advertise and run ads for this because it's a giant fuck you to everyone else. They're going to have 'abortion sanctuaries' at some point. There are going to be people who see getting an abortion as being an anti MAGA thing to do. Any state that doesn't allow it isn't doing shit because all thats going to change is the people in a non abortion state will travel to the pro abortion state. Wow. Much impossible. So difficulty.

This is a fucking your sister level of winning. But on a good note, if you get her pregnant you can just drive to fucking California.

On the other end of that, we're all seeing that as a win? LOL This isn't the anti abortion ruling, this is the 'we made bitches get in their car' ruling.

So that ground we won, its worth what's going to come from this? Not in a billion years.

OK so what did it do?

Because all I hear now is how women can't have abortions and how they all want to kill people because of it.

All it really did was remove "federal" jurisdiction/control over abortion and remand that control to the individual States. They, then get to decide the rules. So the fight (if any) should then be with individual states.

Gotcha.

So Ill change my initial assessment now to, 'Everyone is a fucking moron'. However I do like the acknowledgment of the state having the say as they should until someone adds 'thou have the right to be a fucktrophy' into the Constitution.

States like California will double down on making sure abortion is 100000% legal within their state. Any state that doesn't allow it isn't doing shit because all thats going to change is the people in a non abortion state will travel to the pro abortion state. Wow. Much impossible. So difficulty.

On the other end of that, we're all seeing that as a win? LOL This isn't the anti abortion ruling, this is the 'we made bitches get in their car' ruling.

So that ground we won, its worth what's going to come from this? Not in a billion years.
I'm sure any baby that would have been aborted that now won't be might have a bone to pick with you.

Remember, some bitches be lazy. If they get up enough forward motion to leave to get an abortion maybe they will stay there. Solved two issues with one trip.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Gotcha.

States like California will double down on making sure abortion is 100000% legal within their state. Fuck, they'll literally advertise and run ads for this because it's a giant fuck you to everyone else. They're going to have 'abortion sanctuaries' at some point. There are going to be people who see getting an abortion as being an anti MAGA thing to do. Any state that doesn't allow it isn't doing shit because all thats going to change is the people in a non abortion state will travel to the pro abortion state. Wow. Much impossible. So difficulty.

This is a fucking your sister level of winning. But on a good note, if you get her pregnant you can just drive to fucking California.

It’s a states rights issue.

I'm sure any baby that would have been aborted that now won't be might have a bone to pick with you.

Remember, some bitches be lazy. If they get up enough forward motion to leave to get an abortion maybe they will stay there. Solved two issues with one trip.

I get it. I'm not here to argue abortion or when life starts or any of that. I simply just don't care either way. I've shot enough people in the face to know that who is alive and who isn't, doesn't fucking matter on basically any level.

I'm simply saying that you guys just spent $50 on $1 worth of material, and the final bill hasn't even been typed up yet. You've now all chalked this up as a 'win' and at most you've now made people drive to get an abortion in a neighboring state. The trade off for that small hurdle is going to be extremely expensive over the long run.

This is literally an example of losing half your battalion to get up a hill so the enemy now has to take a slightly different route next time.

I get it. I'm not here to argue abortion or when life starts or any of that. I simply just don't care either way. I've shot enough people in the face to know that who is alive and who isn't, doesn't fucking matter on basically any level.

I'm simply saying that you guys just spent $50 on $1 worth of material, and the final bill hasn't even been typed up yet. You've now all chalked this up as a 'win' and at most you've now made people drive to get an abortion in a neighboring state. The trade off for that small hurdle is going to be extremely expensive over the long run.

This is literally an example of losing half your battalion to get up a hill so the enemy now has to take a slightly different route next time.
It’s about states rights and limits on the federal government.

So a Pyrrhic Victory? Sometimes it costs to do the right thing.

Strategically this is going to be a complete dumpster fire. I'm not even getting into the whole anti/pro abortion thing or its 'killing babies' or whatever. I'm looking at this from a practical standpoint. And it's fucking dumb.

Since the late 70s, its been in place. Since then, women have gotten abortions albeit have had to jump through some hoops. It was what it was.

- A new foothold for liberals and women to hang onto forever. You're going to hear about the bullshit 'war on women' on a weekly basis for the rest of your lives. You think this ruling ends the argument? It just started an entirely new fight. Politicians will actually run on it. Good job retards.

- If you look at the statistics of who actually gets abortions, you would not be anti abortion. Do you seriously want those fucking people around, and more of them? Good job retards.

- Abortions will still exist. It's like 'gun control'; like, are all of the guns just going to go poof? People will do it secretly, find legal/medical loopholes and workarounds and go to fucking Mexico or whatever. Secret abortion clinics will be the new pill mill. You're not 'saving' shit. Good job retards.

This is the most liberalesque conservative thing I've ever seen. It's virtue signaling at its finest and if you replaced gun control for the word abortion the arguments sound exactly the same, yet come from 2 different sides. Irony. We've gained absolutely zero with this 'win'.

Lots of this. Especially the bold parts

I'll bite.

The scientific definition of life is met at conception. It is wrong to murder.

As for the unrelated argument about China, that is wrong too. That starts down the road of international relations and global policing rather than morally
No, letting your enemy kill themselves........

This is why true conservatives will loose, because the right does not have the stomach to win.

Your right to life isn't predicated based on how your parents vote
Nothing to do with voting. Listen I completely understand the immorality of it and I 100% agree.

On the other tab hand most of the people getting abortions are wastes of oxygen that couldn’t survive 5 min in the real world without government aid and safe spaces. These are the individuals that Darwin used to take care of. If they want to eliminate their offspring then...

I know it’s wrong.

Also if you want all abortions banned we should also start building more prisons and food banks because we are going to need ‘em.

I also agree
My body my choice is a pile of BS
It’s your fuck trophy, no refunds
There are plenty of other options besides abortion
It’s murder

Reactions: pwc001
Are you this fucking stupid in real life?

Or are you just one of those faggots who think an 8month baby is "just a sack of cells"?

Do you have a problem if China kills its own people? Or are you pro genocide?
Nope, I am just not a stupid retard like you.

I understand that the Liberals will have abortions and they will also raise more liberals. So let them kill the next generation of liberals.

If the enemy wants to kill themselves then let them. Who gives a fuck?

If you don't like guns don't have one = If you don't like abortions then don't have one.

And I am done with this emotional Bullshit argument.

No, letting your enemy kill themselves........

This is why true conservatives will loose, because the right does not have the stomach to win.
Can you talk about the argument that life begins at conception instead of deflecting and putting words in my mouth?

I never said what we should or shouldn't do about China. I just said that's a different topic. If we are going to get into a war, it better be one we intend to win as swiftly and surely as possible.

As for not having the stomach to win, you have no idea what I am willing to do for what is right. In the abortion scenario, it isn't about me winning but about people having rights regardless of their age (yes this applies to gun ownership too by the way)

I agree 1000% with that. Incest, rape, mother in danger yes I agree with terminating a pregnancy. Just because you’re a whore and don’t want to use a condom? No. You played adult games, now you get an adult prize.
Over 90% of these are not due to incest, rape, health or whatever. It's simply they don't want it.

You're correct and not correct in a way. This was deemed a constitutional right by the courts, it's actually more of a court appointed right than it would be a constitutional right. We do not have constitutional rights we just have rights. This is and always has been a 9th and 10th amendment issue because it's not specifically enumerated in the BoR or a privilege of governance granted to the fed by the people or states.

It sends it back to the states to make their own rulings. There will obviously be blue states that will still allow it. Did you read the ruling?
iu

I didn't even have time to. I woke up to articles and comments ranging from how women's rights were taken away to gnashing of teeth over how we need to get rid of the supreme court all the way to people now willing to kill you over you not letting them kill their unborn babies.

Figured that meant we made it illegal.

Now seeing its a state's rights thing, and I'm just laughing at everyone.

The doctor told my mother that my brother was dead inside her and chastised her for insisting he was wrong and continuing to carry him instead of having a DNC. My brother is in his mid-30s now and has his own kids.

iu

I didn't even have time to. I woke up to articles and comments ranging from how women's rights were taken away to gnashing of teeth over how we need to get rid of the supreme court all the way to people now willing to kill you over you not letting them kill their unborn babies.

Figured that meant we made it illegal.

Now seeing its a state's rights thing, and I'm just laughing at everyone.
The whole abortion thing doesn’t make the top 50 things that are important. We literally have an illegall federal gov’t with the assistance of all 50 states that has been murdering fully developed and born people in the name of covid.

No. It isn't going to be illegal. It will be up to the States to decide legality, as it should be for damn near everything.
It should be up to society to decide as it should damn near everything. Government makes slaves out of men. Why should a few decide for all? Representative republic is just another means to control people. Its an illusion. Its a lie.