• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROLL TIDE!!!

Re: ROLL TIDE!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AngelusMortis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

but seriously, id wager Austin or Texas girls to what Alabama has to offer. </div></div>

I wouldn't kick none of those bitches out of bed...

Unless they wanted to fuck on the floor.

Kudos to the young freshman, what a turn around!! But can UT keep it going?

This is some bullshit... Bama needs to quit playing around and turn it on.

laugh.gif

Al in all I think Texas aquited themselves quite well. They've got nothing to be ashamed of. Kudos to the Tide.

I'm a Nebraska fan at heart and when they lost that poor game to Texas I became an Alabama Fan. Went to basic in Bama. ROLL TIDE.

Sweet screen shot Tucker301. Time for a BEER! Great Game TEXAS!

Oh, and, can we all agree the Gatorade jug is played out and needs to fucking end?

Colt Mccoy = Mamma's Boy. He even admitted his arm was not hurt. Texas could have and should have won this one.

Now here in Alabama we have to hear those Tide fans brag for another year....... I guess they deserve it.. Ah well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, and, can we all agree the Gatorade jug is played out and needs to fucking end?

</div></div>

'specially when the coach takes one in the nug nug & almost gets knocked teh fuck out...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, and, can we all agree the Gatorade jug is played out and needs to fucking end?

</div></div>

Agreed...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhedg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go gators</div></div>

What a loser thing to say.

You're right, go gators, go right back to Gainesville with your tail between your legs. Oh and congratulations for winning battle of the losers bowl against a second tier team. You studs. Now take your box of Kleenex and go home.

Wow Roll Tide!! That was close Ill be the first to tell you it
would of been really hard if Colt had sucked it up. but hey were number 1.....look out for the next 7 years The Tide has changed...

GO DUCKS!!

...oh yeah, that's right, we got our ass handed to us...

...maybe next year...
smirk.gif

</div></div>

I'd be up for a new tradition...how 'bout the "hot chocolate" jug?
laugh.gif

Battery acid jug for all I fuckin care.

Two things in sports Im fucking sick of:

- Gatorade bath

-Fox Football's dancing football robot thing. I want to kill anyone who had any part of its creation.

Roll Tide, Sorry we broke Colt. I hated to see that we gave ya'll an excuse. I don't think it would have mattered though. Roll Tide everybody, here's to the 13th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Battery acid jug </div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ROLL TIDE!!!! Hats off to the freshman quarterback, he played a heck of game to be thrown in like that. Other than Shipley his receivers didn't give him a lot of help. I hate it that Colt got hurt, he's a class act.
We broke the Heisman curse and finally beat Texas in a bowl game. It's been good year for Tide football. If Bama can find enough replacements on defense to step up they should be tough to beat next year too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roll Tide, Sorry we broke Colt. I hated to see that we gave ya'll an excuse. I don't think it would have mattered though. Roll Tide everybody, here's to the 13th. </div></div>

No excuse, shit happens. How about that freshman that gave Alabama's defense a run for its money?

Bama doesn't have anything for an offense other than Richardson and Ingram, and there defense is good, but nothing compared to the way the Texas defense played tonight. It was a good game, would it have been different if McCoy stayed in? I think the drive would have continued in the first half and we would have seen UT on top going into the 2nd, who knows where it would have went from there.

We do know that we have a kid with alot of promise for next season with Gilbert.

Might as well let Alabama win a few, since they havent won anything since 92 anyways. Its ok though, UT wins all the time
smile.gif

if Colt would of not got hurt, nick would not have gave in in the 3rd to get the game moving. But hey BAMAS BACK

So you beat up on a bunch of Tea-sipers, that about as hard as beating your woman in a trailerpark while wearing your wife beater and boxers, fuzzy slipers and carring around a PBR.

In all honesty I'm glad Bama won, Now I don't have to listen to my neibor cry for the next year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AngelusMortis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Might as well let Alabama win a few, since they havent won anything since 92 anyways. Its ok though, UT wins all the time
smile.gif
</div></div>

Hahahaha. Again, another great laugh to start the day. Good thing Texas stole it in 2005 (We all know Vince Young's knee was down) but before 2005 it was 35 years since their last championship so I can see where Texas "wins" all the time.
whistle.gif

And with all four of your championships in your 96 years of football you must have to build a separate room for all of those trophies.
sick.gif

I don't know that McCoy staying in the game would have made much difference. Gilbert did his job, but the receivers seemed to have slippery hands. I'm glad they made a game of it in the second half. Could have easily gone the other way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhedg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go gators</div></div>

What a loser thing to say.

You're right, go gators, go right back to Gainesville with your tail between your legs. Oh and congratulations for winning battle of the losers bowl against a second tier team. You studs. Now take your box of Kleenex and go home. </div></div>

Yep. He should jump on the bandwagon.

<span style="color: red"><span style="text-decoration: underline">ROLL TIDE!!!</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SEC!..SEC!...SEC!!!!!!! </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AngelusMortis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
smile.gif
</div></div>

Hahahaha. Again, another great laugh to start the day. Good thing Texas stole it in 2005 (We all know Vince Young's knee was down) but before 2005 it was 35 years since their last championship so I can see where Texas "wins" all the time.
whistle.gif

And with all four of your championships in your 96 years of football you must have to build a separate room for all of those trophies.
sick.gif
</div></div>

Thanks for pointing that out Mike. I was going to but you jumped right in.

I really wish McCoy had not been hurt. Sabin had a plan, one which did not look so good the first part of the game. But they adjusted and stuck with what they knew would win. Defense and the ground game. And even though the Heisman trophy winner sat out a lot because of cramps, the freshman running back stepped up.

There is no shame in winning a game where the lineup changes due to injury. That is football. But all the Nancy boys who want to say woulda shoulda coulda can all pound sand because the best team won this time.

I guess i should have made my sarcasm more clear in that post
smile.gif

Either way, as much as I hate the BCS and want to see a play off system. I think the better teams went to the championships, were they really the best? Cant really say without a play off system. But all in all it was a good game

Roger that. BCS is a problem still. Not too much better than the AP poll and coaches rankings before it.
Having a true playoff system will always be problematic. Scheduling mostly, but also the smaller school teams playing the larger schools is a mismatch. That is why you could not realistically expect a Boise State team to regularly play teams like USC, Alabama and the like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AngelusMortis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess i should have made my sarcasm more clear in that post
smile.gif

Either way, as much as I hate the BCS and want to see a play off system. I think the better teams went to the championships, were they really the best? Cant really say without a play off system. But all in all it was a good game </div></div>

True, but even with a playoff system the "any given Saturday" rule (luck) still applies. Who knows; Texas may beat Bama nine out of ten games, but this was the only one that counted.

Did Alabama have a band, cheerleaders or fans at the game?

I don't have any dogs in this fight, but there was no coverage of anything but Texas on or off the field.

Maybe it was beer talking but I thought Bama got shortchanged by the TV coverage.

Well no kidding. Bama and the SEC (except for florida) ALWAYS get shorted by ABC. Also by CBS and NBC, not so much by FOX and ESPN.
The Bama cheerleaders are hotties too.

The million dollar band was there, so was my uncle and said that bama had a good turn out fan wise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well no kidding. Bama and the SEC (except for florida) ALWAYS get shorted by ABC. Also by CBS and NBC, not so much by FOX and ESPN.
The Bama cheerleaders are hotties too. </div></div>

Found this earlier today:

Alabama vs. Texas Cheerleaders

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know that McCoy staying in the game would have made much difference. Gilbert did his job, but the receivers seemed to have slippery hands. I'm glad they made a game of it in the second half. Could have easily gone the other way.</div></div>

As an Alabama alum, and live in the heart of all this Texas crap I am going to have to hear, I was out shooting the breeze with the neighbors and one smart ass Texas Ex said
"well it would have been a different game if colt was in!"

In retort, I said "I find it so poetic that Texas knocks Sam Bradford out of the Texas/OU game in the first Quarter this year and Texas goes on to win. I suppose if Bradford would have stayed in OU would have won, Texas isn't undefeated, they don't go to one or both Big 12 Championship or the National title game to play Alabama. " Texas Alum stomps off uttering something. I said" Ain't Kharma a Badd Bitch"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know that McCoy staying in the game would have made much difference. Gilbert did his job, but the receivers seemed to have slippery hands. I'm glad they made a game of it in the second half. Could have easily gone the other way.</div></div>

As an Alabama alum, and live in the heart of all this Texas crap I am going to have to hear, I was out shooting the breeze with the neighbors and one smart ass Texas Ex said
"well it would have been a different game if colt was in!"

<span style="font-weight: bold">In retort, I said "I find it so poetic that Texas knocks Sam Bradford out of the Texas/OU game in the first Quarter this year and Texas goes on to win. I suppose if Bradford would have stayed in OU would have won, Texas isn't undefeated, they don't go to one or both Big 12 Championship or the National title game to play Alabama. " Texas Alum stomps off uttering something. I said" Ain't Kharma a Badd Bitch" </span></div></div>

That last part doesnt make much sense, are you saying Texas wasn't undefeated going into the NCS game last night?

Ive read that through atleast 5 times and still don't know what you're saying lol

Maybe its because you went to Alabama lol jk