• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**ROUND 4.5 !!** 100YARD+, 20round SHOOTOUT!

Name: Qksilverrs
Rife: T3/OEM 260Rem 100y
Average: .368 MOA
Bullseye: 0

23hpr0l.jpg

Here's my entry...

image.jpg

image.jpg

I failed at reading the directions. 2 short on the bulls eyes. Hopefully I can still get my groups ranked otherwise I'll try again next week.

Last edited:
Here's my entry...

View attachment 52720

View attachment 52721

I failed at reading the directions. 2 short on the bulls eyes. Hopefully I can still get my groups ranked otherwise I'll try again next week.

Take that target tomorrow, add two more dots - and plug 'em :) You already got a bullseye - and they seem pretty hard to come by ;)
groups #4 is the worst of 5 bullsyes and with 2 missing that makes average suffer (to infinity that is).

2a75tar.jpg

Last edited:
808Huntress
243 AI / Rem 700 / Bartlein / Manners
105gr Amax / H4350

20141009_143133.jpg

20141009_181800.jpg

Hey MoBoost, as you can see on the target there's an extra hole on the top left bulls eye shot. That's from the table next to me, the guy actually apologized for hitting my target. But to be fair to the other shooter's it's fine with me to include that into the average. I didn't have enough ammo to shoot another entry so will try again. I really like the challenge of the bulls eye shots that was a good addition to the challenge. Thanks MoBoost!

Aloha!

To be honest your OEM target is Awesome!!! I wish my factory rifles shot that good. I also choked on that last 5 shot group lol.

Thanks for the compliments great shooting yourself!!!

Aloha!

I've dealt with "extra" bullets on the target in previous rounds, previous decisions were based upon the caliber of the round in question: different caliber gets discarded, same caliber counts.

Huntress - looks like you got unlucky twice, not only your target got shot, it got shot with another 6mm :( Nobody doubts your shooting or honesty - I'm just trying to keep it consistent. Sorry.

Not counting the "eff you" hole - your average would be .197MOA.

Last edited:
I've dealt with "extra" bullets on the target in previous rounds, previous decisions were based upon the caliber of the round in question: different caliber gets discarded, same caliber counts.

Huntress - looks like you got unlucky twice, not only your target got shot, it got shot with another 6mm :( Nobody doubts your shooting or honesty - I'm just trying to keep it consistent. Sorry.

Not counting the "eff you" hole - your average would be .197MOA.

Hey Mo,

Totally fair to me no worries at all that's actually a great and fair way to deal with that situation. Yes, he was shooting a 243 and asked me about my rifle because the barrel stamp has 243 ACK IMP and he didn't know what that was ;-) Take care and Fun Shooting!

Aloha!