• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Ruger 10/22 18" Heavy Contour .920 Barrel and Laminated Stock

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    I have a MidwayUSA branded 18" heavy contour barrel that I believe was commissioned by Green Mountain barrels, total length is 18" and I believe twist is 1:16, barrel is blued and black in appearance, weight 3lbs 1oz. This is chambered for 22LR with around 2000 rounds so plenty of life still in it. I also have a MidwayUSA laminated stock with wide foreend that I bought with the barrel, stock weighs 2lbs 9oz. Selling both for $150 shipped. Would like to sell as a pair unless I get an offer for barrel and stock separately. Both purchased in the late '90's but in excellent condition.

These just sit uselessly in my safe after buying a Titan stock and KIDD barrel - looking for a good home.

Stock looks just like this one from Boyd's but without the sling studs - Nutmeg color

Last edited: