• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russian Sniper Training.

Only thing I can really say is mosty they come out at night. Mostly
You can't tell a dick from a finger.
What can you say anyway???
Why are you even sitting on a shooting forum if you don’t even have a weapon?

I see that some people here are simply trying to pollute the forum with various jokes and other things. God be their judge.
Regarding the reduction of fire, I will say this:
-After Zelensky’s first hint about reducing the fire, the people will demolish it 2 hours after the statement.
If the conflict is frozen, it will only allow Russia to build up a new offensive potential, everyone here understands this.
If we don’t win the war, this will be a problem for our children, and I don’t want my children to fight too.
Well.. this section(Bear Pit) is mainly for joking around and bullshitting. Don't take it personal dude. Everyone has to get poked fun at sooner or later in this section. You'll learn your way around soon enough. Welcome to the 'hide BTW. Try to be humble, theres a LOT of propaganda coming from the Ukraine conflict so its difficult to tell what the truth is, and a lot of our money is being spent there. So some gentlemen are quick to lash out at anything to do with Ukraine. They don't mean you any harm, they're just fed up.. so try to be patient.

As far as the conflict, you say "if we don't win the war.." - what would winning look like? How would you define victory in this case? You don't support a ceasefire/ending the hostilities?

LOL hes just joking with you buddy. I know its hard to tell sarcasm with the language barrier.. but hes not insulting you.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Well.. this section(Bear Pit) is mainly for joking around and bullshitting. Don't take it personal dude. Everyone has to get poked fun at sooner or later in this section. You'll learn your way around soon enough. Welcome to the 'hide BTW. Try to be humble, theres a LOT of propaganda coming from the Ukraine conflict so its difficult to tell what the truth is, and a lot of our money is being spent there. So some gentlemen are quick to lash out at anything to do with Ukraine. They don't mean you any harm, they're just fed up.. so try to be patient.

As far as the conflict, you say "if we don't win the war.." - what would winning look like? How would you define victory in this case? You don't support a ceasefire/ending the hostilities?
Understand that there is nothing to negotiate with Russia at all.
As Winston Churchill said:
-The agreement with Russia is not worth the piece of paper on which the agreement was written.
This is a fucking empire that again wants to devour the countries that surround it and, at the expense of these countries, gain military potential to gain world domination.
Ukraine was its second step, Georgia was the first.
And if this evil empire is not stopped in the future, this problem will become more widespread.
Now there is a chance to stop this, but negotiations will not stop Russia. Anyone who has studied history will understand what I just wrote about

Reactions: 308pirate
BE923636-2BD1-4FBB-97AD-A55091832201.gif

Ya must be smoking sone good crack rocks to think you are going to win any sort of gun Dick measuring contest

Oh wait. It’s even funnier considering. I paid for both your weapon systems and mine

Oh wait you didn’t get the joke. I shouldn’t expect you too

Yes, I understand for sure that the flag of Ukraine will not flutter in the wind over the Kremlin.
But the only chance to defeat the Kremlin is to inflict constant economic blows and deplete it in terms of its potential for combat operations.
After a protracted lost war in Russia there is always a string of civil conflicts

View attachment 8270538

Ya must be smoking sone good crack rocks to think you are going to win any sort of gun Dick measuring contest

Oh wait. It’s even funnier considering. I paid for both your weapon systems and mine
Then show me the receipt for payment specifically for my rifle to the Barrett company.
Personally, I would advise you to buy half a foot of intelligence. It definitely won’t hurt you in life.

• Haha
Yes, I understand for sure that the flag of Ukraine will not flutter in the wind over the Kremlin.
But the only chance to defeat the Kremlin is to inflict constant economic blows and deplete it in terms of its potential for combat operations.
After a protracted lost war in Russia there is always a string of civil conflicts
What if Russia said "if you leave the Donbass alone, we will go home and leave you in peace"?
Would that be acceptable terms?

From what Ive seen, yall have taken a TON of casualties, Russia too.. I hope for everyone's sakes that yall can come to a peaceful resolution soon. To be brutally honest - it looks like the leaders of NATO are shifting their focus to Israel and will be forgetting about yall shortly...

What if Russia said "if you leave the Donbass alone, we will go home and leave you in peace"?
Would that be acceptable terms?

From what Ive seen, yall have taken a TON of casualties, Russia too.. I hope for everyone's sakes that yall can come to a peaceful resolution soon. To be brutally honest - it looks like the leaders of NATO are shifting their focus to Israel and will be forgetting about yall shortly...
This is not possible with Russia. I already explained why.
In 10-15 years my children will be fighting for their home

It would be better for russia to take all
Of the Ukraine.

One less place for the oligarchy to launder/ steal tax dollars and acquire child sex slaves
Maybe it would be better for Russia to take all of America and make you a sex slave, so that you don’t have to worry about your taxes.
I think that you will no longer give a fuck.

Still typing and no pew pew maybe ua sof snipe be sex slave to Ivan in a few moments.

On second thought based on a few videos you seem to like playing for the same team...Dream from 2014 come finally through i guess...

This thread derailed quickly which is not surprising. Don't take it too personally, we all have an opinion regarding this conflict even if we are not directly involved in any shape or form. You fight for your 'home' so I guess, there is that. A lot of folks here would probably do the same. However, a lot of people are pissed off by the way this conflict is managed at a political level, and how their tax payer money is used.

There is a lot of outstanding issues in the West, that explain why there isn't much support for Ukraine. We are fed up by a lot of shit, and until the Ruskies are not directly at our door, we will not care much if not at all. Personately, I don't buy the "they will be in your country soon if we don't win". It sounds like total BS to me.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
A lot of time for being a keyboard commander.

Maybe spend more time fighting less time spreading propaganda in here ???

Reactions: Yasherka and khel
This thread derailed quickly which is not surprising. Don't take it too personally, we all have an opinion regarding this conflict even if we are not directly involved in any shape or form. You fight for your 'home' so I guess, there is that. A lot of folks here would probably do the same. However, a lot of people are pissed off by the way this conflict is managed at a political level, and how their tax payer money is used.

There is a lot of outstanding issues in the West, that explain why there isn't much support for Ukraine. We are fed up by a lot of shit, and until the Ruskies are not directly at our door, we will not care much if not at all. Personately, I don't buy the "they will be in your country soon if we don't win". It sounds like total BS to me.
Have you already forgotten the Caribbean crisis????
Or maybe remind other dates in history???
Or do you really think that this will never happen again????
Honestly, if they had told me before I was 14 that we were going to fight with the Russians, I would have twirled my index finger at my temple looking at this man

A lot of time for being a keyboard commander.

Maybe spend more time fighting less time spreading propaganda in here ???
The worst thing is that the propaganda is in your head.
As they say, you can take a man out of the village, but you can’t take the village out of the man

Most likely this cunt is a paid government employee sitting in a room full of them doing their part by influencing on the Web. Probably has never had a rifle in his/her hand.
Yes, fucking Agent John Smith of the FBI, his own person is a bitch)))
I have never held anything heavier than my own dick in my hands)))

I'm not sure this guy realizes that no one gives a fuck about Ukraine. Not my country, not my problem. Fight the Russians with your own money and weapons.
So why did America in 1994 insist that Ukraine give up all its nuclear potential to Moscow?
Why didn’t you then go to a rally demanding not to do this and let her problems in the future be exclusively hers?
And now you’re so smart, sitting on the forum.

So why did America in 1994 insist that Ukraine give up all its nuclear potential to Moscow?
Why didn’t you then go to a rally demanding not to do this and let her problems in the future be exclusively hers?
As a matter of perspective, you could ask the Kurds how "good" the "word" of American diplomats and politicians is. Or, maybe ask the Afghans, or the Iraqis............

The vast majority of us here on the Hide are civilians. We've never been remotely connected with the demands made by the diplomatic/political class in this country. Our votes stopped counting or making any difference many decades ago. Probably before Vietnam. We lost 55,000 + very good, very patriotic Service members in that "Police Action".

Look at who got rich over it (Vietnam). The same class of "people" that are presently raping Ukraine and the American Taxpayers. And, the same "class" of "people" that are now "supporting" all sides of the Israeli/Hamas/Palestinian conflict. War is good business and business is booming.

Last edited:
It would be better for russia to take all
Of the Ukraine.

One less place for the oligarchy to launder/ steal tax dollars and acquire child sex slaves

Ukraine's got worse problems heading for them over the horizon. It is fully under the control of Soros and WEF backed globalists. Once the "rebuilding" starts, here comes all the military aged rape and robbery happy Syrians and Palestinians...

As a matter of perspective, you could ask the Kurds how "good" the "word" of American diplomats and politicians is. Or, maybe ask the Afghans, or the Iraqis............
Look at the chronicles of the withdrawal of USSR troops from Afghanistan and the USA.
How many people wanted to escape from Afghanistan to the USA and USSR.
Draw your own conclusions

Ukraine's got worse problems heading for them over the horizon. It is fully under the control of Soros and WEF backed globalists. Once the "rebuilding" starts, here comes all the military aged rape and robbery happy Syrians and Palestinians...
Yup. Replacement “theory”. For sure

Kill whites. Replace with scum

This is the Bear Pit. The Bear Pit is for polluting with jokes and "other things"

The Bear Pit consists of the main news table, news wire room, antenna complex, and staff breakroom. In the CORNER of the breakroom is the boxing ring where the plastic armor and helmets, dildos tied to poles, and garbage can lid shields are located for the few people who want to cosplay CQB. The people manning the news room and antenna 24/7 would very much prefer the CQB isolated to that boxing ring only so the important news can be kept transmitting and the typewriter equipment doesn't get damaged... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka and BurtG
Because I was 6 years old and didn't give a fuck about Ukraine. As you can see not much has changed. Your country's problems should be handled with your country's money and equipment.

Because I was 6 years old and didn't give a fuck about Ukraine. As you can see not much has changed. Your country's problems should be handled with your country's money and equipment.

So then sound the horn and do what your ancestors agreed on

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
And if you think that you personally give a lot of money for this war, you can come here to fight and pay back for our nuclear warheads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: eprom and BurtG

It wasn't our problem.

Again, the citizens didn't decide the course of action. It was the politicians.
Most citizens were, and are still unaware of the deal that was made.

It still isn't our problem.

Again, it still isn't our problem.

EXCEPT for our tax dollars being used to fund a war and line the pockets of those politicians.

All of Europe hates the USA until they want our help or our money. Usually both.

Fund your own war.

You don't get it do you? I don't care about Ukraine or what your country stupidly agreed to years ago. Your country is yours to defend. Not mine or my countrymens problem. If roles were reversed no one would be coming to our rescue.
Have you not read the text of the agreement?
According to the text of the agreement, your armed forces should already be in Ukraine and directly contribute to strengthening the defense capability of Ukraine.
But you smart-ass assholes decided to let everything go in 2014.
And now you whine about paying money.
And if in 2014 the United States had acted more decisively, this would all have ended even then.

You don't get it do you? I don't care about Ukraine or what your country stupidly agreed to years ago. Your country is yours to defend. Not mine or my countrymens problem. If roles were reversed no one would be coming to our rescue.
Or would you prefer that tens of thousands of your soldiers fight on the territory of Ukraine?

Waaaaaaaah!😭
Waaaaah!😭
Waaaaaaaaaaaa!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sounds like you're not getting what you want.

Too fucking bad.

Do you actually believe for even a single second that any of us would care to read that agreement?

Fuck no!

We don't care.

We don't care!

We don't care!!!!!