• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russian Sniper Training.

Hand to hand, manly combat.

CoD style...
To engage in hand-to-hand combat, you need to rub a rifle, an automatic pistol, grenades, a knife, and a helmet.
Find yourself in a perfectly flat clearing without sticks or stones, and find a grinder like you.
Do you think this is real in war???

To engage in hand-to-hand combat, you need to rub a rifle, an automatic pistol, grenades, a knife, and a helmet.
Find yourself in a perfectly flat clearing without sticks or stones, and find a grinder like you.

God you're dumb.

Never played CoD. Sounds like you do though.

Here's some titties for you from a real pig of a woman.

20190105_190140.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
No, the comparison of how much cum you get in your ass, vs how much you get in your mouth.

Of fucking-course it was war vs CoD.

You're either autistic, an engineer or a computer programmer.
All three suffer from an inability to function in a normal society.
Yes, I'm an engineer by training

So why did America in 1994 insist that Ukraine give up all its nuclear potential to Moscow?
Why didn’t you then go to a rally demanding not to do this and let her problems in the future be exclusively hers?
And now you’re so smart, sitting on the forum.

What we can learn from this is that disarmament never works and your country should have kept its weapons.

We have learned this lesson and that is why we are bitching about our govt sending you all our weapons.

What we can learn from this is that disarmament never works and your country should have kept its weapons.

We have learned this lesson and that is why we are bitching about our govt sending you all our weapons.

And money.

You do not supply all weapons to Ukraine.
There is still no aviation.
Where are those fucking F-22s?

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
You do not supply all weapons to Ukraine.
There is still no aviation.
Where are those fucking F-22s?

Yeah, you all should have provided for your defense better, but no, your government is so corrupt that they stole all the money and weapons for years. And they made civillian weapon ownership highly regulated.

Build or buy your own planes. It's what most countries do.

Yes exactly. Who the fuck do you think funds nato and enables eirope to spend all their budget on welfare ?
What the hell created NATO?
Is it by chance that the United States would not allow the USSR to develop the territory of Europe in a couple of years????
And then, having gained military potential, he screwed up the United States.
Who is this hiding behind the backs of dozens of European countries????

The more I hear from you, the more I think you are a troll or something. If your dick is as heavy as you claim, I would bet it's not strinking too much, as you seem afraid of the cold. You seem to represent most UA I met here by the way. No wonder why your offensive is not working as planned. 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Yeah, you all should have provided for your defense better, but no, your government is so corrupt that they stole all the money and weapons for years. And they made civillian weapon ownership highly regulated.

Build or buy your own planes. It's what most countries do.
US to rebuild its army???
How old is my independent country?
Smart, take out the calculator, press the buttons and get the result.

The more I hear from you, the more I think you are a troll or something. If your dick is as heavy as you claim, I would bet it's not strinking too much, as you seem afraid of the cold. You seem to represent most UA I met here by the way. No wonder why your offensive is not working as planned. 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
This is told to me by a representative of a country that for 10 years fought against goat herders armed with rusty Kalashnikovs that were made in the garages of Pakistan)))))
At the same time, spending 3 trillion dollars))))
I just freak out how it was possible, having the advantage in everything, to lose to the goat herders even with non-zeroed Kalashnikovs

• Haha
Reactions: eprom
This is told to me by a representative of a country that for 10 years fought against goat herders armed with rusty Kalashnikovs that were made in the garages of Pakistan)))))
At the same time, spending 3 trillion dollars))))
I just freak out how it was possible, having the advantage in everything, to lose to the goat herders even with non-zeroed Kalashnikovs
You’re not wrong. And we, as Taxpayers are fed up with it. We’ve had 60’ish years of this shit and are beyond tired of it.

I saw a week or two ago that Zelenski bought something like a $10 Million dollar mansion in Florida.

Yeah, go ahead and tell me that wasn’t US Taxpayers dollars that he used……

What the hell created NATO?
Is it by chance that the United States would not allow the USSR to develop the territory of Europe in a couple of years????
And then, having gained military potential, he screwed up the United States.
Who is this hiding behind the backs of dozens of European countries????
Soo, if we let Putin have Europe maybe we could stop hearing so much about climate change.
I'm good with that.

Nah Monica. We still have our gats. Thermals. Industrial supply stores. Mines etc
China's idiot in the thermal imaging matrix market ranks first in the world.
In addition, there are a lot of Chinese, they will simply throw hats at you.

You’re not wrong. And we, as Taxpayers are fed up with it. We’ve had 60’ish years of this shit and are beyond tired of it.

I saw a week or two ago that Zelenski bought something like a $10 Million dollar mansion in Florida.

Yeah, go ahead and tell me that wasn’t US Taxpayers dollars that he used……
I’m interested in where you get this information, and the most interesting thing is that you double-check it or blindly believe in what you want to hear and not the actual situation