• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russians paying Talibums a bounty for killing American troops

OMFG!!! Every one of these bullshit allegations since November 16 has been proven false. They even tried to impeach Trump on the fake news. The transcript was released and they still went for it.

This story like many in the past has nothing to do with the story.
Open your fucking eyes... it's Orange Man Bad all the time. Truth??? Like that fucking matters.

When you are a soldier and enter a war zone the price on your head is part of the job. Sometimes that price is only your life.

I hope they show that this was Russian disinfo, fed to the American Commies to get rid of trump. That would be poetic.

WaPo,NYT ,CNN .....+Russia did.......! = fake news 100% of the time

But its still nearly 100% effective fake news, Orange man bad has to defend himself no matter how ludicrous the allegations, Russia gets sanctioned for whatever allegation and story keeps distraction running for some time.

Honestly, Russians should answer these new sanctions by sending bunch of ATGMs to any group that could achieve the allegations for real in any theatre. Make it real if that is what they are being sanctioned for ,no point in being sanctioned for nothing ,that has been going on for past 4 years all for a domestic 'orange man bad' purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: kortik
I'd be skeptical of this story. It is a NYTimes story, after all, and pushed by CNN. Familiar MO?

By Charlie Savage, Eric Schmitt and Michael Schwirtz

Seriously? You believe this? Punch yourself in the fucking face! The same three morons who broke the Russiagate story? The same three morons who were fed anti-trump disinformation for years and who have never been held accountable for all their lies are now breaking a new scandal, and a bunch of our own people believe it, ‘‘cuz the troops”? Motherfuck! The Republic is truly lost. I expect leftist morons to lockstep with NYT media lies, but when Mr. BR calls BS, and some here still believe it maybe it’s time to switch aftershave....

Anyone remember Charlie Wilson ?

I don't know why any of this would surprise anyone..........
Once brought up to speed by suited junk yard dogs, he decided it was time for a little V/N pay back. The interesting thing was,... some of the dogs from that war got to return the favors to Russians that were there as well,... in spades,... The hands of a clock make many a revolution in 24 hrs,...what goes around comes around, may the best planing & execution team win,....laughing :)

I don't know what the MOM list is, I googled it, but what I saw I'm sure is not what you're referring to. Perhaps it's some militia type org who are 'the man who knocks'.

My shit is in order. Not sure I've ever been called a homie by anyone other than the type that's generally frowned upon here. Nice irony.

What's interesting to me, is that the last person who genuinely put foot to ass with the russians was Mattis and now he's gone and it seems we're all 'blah blah' over the russians. It does seem odd that for folks who hold highly the principles of freedom, that the majority here don't hold the russian govt in the same level of contempt as soviets. they both subjugate their own and others, they both have a totally centralized regime, they both have at their core a zero sum approach to us and our allies and the only thing they really share is an equal bling appetite that can only be described as Kardashian.

It's a different Hide. Carry on.
When your only info is the main stream media or agenda presenter propaganda,... I can see where your coming from. However you are highly misinformed. You will not find many things on Google or the net,...Think about why would that be,...
You are correct in one thing the Hide, has changed from the old days. Some circles have got smaller, an others larger.

the tactics being 'revealed' are old hat. The apparent ambivalence of the Commander in Chief and the ambivalence of those here to that is rather surprising. I guess POTUS really could kill a baby in Time Square and nothing will happen to him.

Time was this sort of unquestioning loyalty was fealty.

It's good to be the king.

Where's your proof that any of these allegations are true?

Post it up. We'd love to see it.

If you just think it's true because you read it in WaPo and/or NYT, you're a bigger chump than I thought.

When your only info is the main stream media or agenda presenter propaganda,... I can see where your coming from. However you are highly misinformed. You will not find many things on Google or the net,...Think about why would that be,...
You are correct in one thing the Hide, has changed from the old days. Some circles have got smaller, an others larger.

Well, yes, the majority of my sources are the readily available ones. I suspect that's true for most here. I don't trawl the dark web. I read the non-mainstream stuff such as ZeroHedge and some blogs but to be honest, I've not found any source that doesn't have a consistent bent or editorialization of the 'news' so there we are. I will add that I'm grateful to whomever linked to CalibreObscura, that's an interesting website.

I don't have a 'grapevine' and such whisper networks are as unreliable as anything else I believe, especially second hand. With respect, I don't consider a forum of unknown's to be any more trustworthy or un-curated than MSNBC or Fox.

For those scoffing at my gullibility, I'll save myself the refrain of telling you to re-read my original post. I didn't say I believed the article. I was commenting on the reaction to the article. Not sure how to be clearer than that.

You think they will pay out if I off myself or would that be considered double dipping

Worth a shot I guess

Breaking news from the New York Times: Late last night, Russian KGB troops attempted to kidnap Michelle Obama and Whoopie Goldberg. The Russians, long jealous of the beauty of these strong black women, decided they could not live without them and had to bring them back to the motherland. Reports say that Barak managed to fight off the elite Spetsnaz battalion with the spatula and rubber dildo he was carrying on his person at the time. Further reports say that Orange Man refuses to nuke Moscow for this outrage against the World Order.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.BR
What kind of reaction did you expect towards an article that is complete and obvious bullshit written by discredited hacks?
pshaw. Whenever I read a MSM article having to do with Russia, global warming, the corona pandemic that has killed hundreds of billions, or anything even remotely about politics, I know that they are completely unbiased with no agenda at all. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
My post was not directed at anyone in particular, or meant to do more than cause self reflection and increase skepticism. Consider the source before you believe anything. While Trump might be in-artful in calling everything “fake news”, there is a gigantic left wing echo chamber with zero fact checking and the worst sort of partisan hacks masquerading as “journalism”. The NYT is the conduit for the Democrat Party, and at the center of their propaganda machine. The MYT promulgates the propaganda, messaging, agenda, and points of attack to the rest of the media and to all their blind followers. They don’t reflect the zeitgeist of the left, they establish it. They are not journalists and they do not transmit “news”. They push propaganda out to all the media. It is a central clearing house, and if you believe anything they say at all you’re a fool.

Reactions: j-huskey
What kind of reaction did you expect towards an article that is complete and obvious bullshit written by discredited hacks?

Look, as a firearms owner and someone who actually shoots their guns, I don't need to be told about the agenda driven vitriol of the press. I'm one of the 'deplorables' and one of the those who apparently enjoys school shootings and 'gun violence' because I value my 2nd A rights.

At the same time, I don't believe everything is bullshit, all the time and there is truth amongst the dross occasionally. I guess I have a different view of the ratio of truth/bullshit and hence my reaction to the article.

People should keep in mind that if it's a publicly accessible media site then it's likely just an entertainment site. It's unfortunate that people don't realize the entertainment Factor. A wise suggestion would be to treat news outlets just the same as you would going to the movies.

Look, as a firearms owner and someone who actually shoots their guns, I don't need to be told about the agenda driven vitriol of the press. I'm one of the 'deplorables' and one of the those who apparently enjoys school shootings and 'gun violence' because I value my 2nd A rights.

At the same time, I don't believe everything is bullshit, all the time and there is truth amongst the dross occasionally. I guess I have a different view of the ratio of truth/bullshit and hence my reaction to the article.

Let's limit the discussion to this claim that Russia is paying money to the Taliban (or whoever) to kill Americans.
  • Any intelligence that corroborates those claims is HIGHLY classified
  • There isn't a single reporter in any newspaper that holds a security clearance of any sort (that I know of)
  • Even if there were reporters with the clearance to obtain that information, unauthorised disclosure is a crime.
So, they're either liars or criminals.

What's your bet?

respectuflly, with that criteria, I would never have been able to believe Firewalker was a thing or that Obama and Holder covered that whole criminal act up.

I would never have been able to believe that Clinton and the Obama admin where negligent or worse about Benghazi.

I would not have been able to determine that the Dems didn't even know what was in the Affordable Healthcare Act when they voted on it and any other number of screw ups or intentional bad actions from the previous lot - including the fact that Clinton's Arab Spring foolishness was the key catalyst for the rise of ISIS and Obama's gross negligence in allowing not just for that to happen, but also for the unforgiveable rise of Iran in the region in Iraq and Syria and the deeper entrenchment of Russia.

And let's not forget the ever creeping closer of Turkey to Russia which is not a good thing if you feel our ability to be local in the region is important, because all we'd be left with is our 'good friends' the Saudi's who like to hacksaw their journalists when they're not busy funding the Taliban and enabling them to fly planes into our buildings and killing a couple thousand of our citizens on a fine September morning.

Those with security clearance do leak and they leak to reporters and that's a pain in the ass of those who would rather have their fuck ups kept quiet regardless of whether they're a R or D.

Scrutiny of the govt, regardless of the admin, is a fact of a free society with a free press and yes, secrets get out.

With all that said, I fully, completely and totally accept that the press lies (Zimmerman's doctored 911 call), that they editorialize the facts to push an agenda (it's not gang violence, or black on black violence, it's gun violence. it's not suicide, it's not the failings of the VA to support ill veterans, it's gun violence. It's not shitty parenting, failure of social services or political correctness that has raised entitled, rage ridden kids who kill, it's gun violence).

But occasionally, the smoke and the fire match.

Once again it's a bullshit fabrication released on a Friday so that the networks can bash Trump on all the weekend propaganda shows. They include words that the lawyers have approved in order to keep them from any liabilities. Possibly, maybe, from the source blah blah blah blah.
This story was debunked early in the week but the democrap/communist party kept it going by demanding a hearing on it. They came out of the hearing and continued their Trump is a Russian agent bullshit until the National Security Advisor holds a press conference and lays out everything that was told to the communists behind closed doors.
Where's the nyt and the fucking communists like pelosi, shirt, shmuck or any others owning up to their fuckery?

They want a civil war? Their names and their families should be on the ace of spades.

What was that guy's name??? You know that guy that pointed out the fucking communists in our government? What was his name again?
Ohh yeah. McCarthy!! That fucker was right.

Even better is the 100.000$ Ruskis would suppose to pay per KIA ,next they made a wire transfer from GRU unit account to some Taliban handler? ROFL sure that happened LOL .Russians wouldn't pay 100k $ if this was happening in downtown Moscow let alone in a shithole like Afghanistan and sure as hell would not be a wire transfer of any kind invlolved. They are far to cheap for that and 3rd world runs on cash and gold . Also there is simply no gain for them in the game 1, 10 ,100 dead GI , what does that change in Afghanistan nothing ?What does it change for Russians? absolutely nothing.

Their military has smaller budget than US intel agencies, their intel agencies have a budget US intel agencies probably spend on coffee and wending machines.

But Democrats sure love spending $$ and lives in Afghanistan or at least preventing the Orange man bad to actually end at least one war.

Serving in Afghanistan is a proud American tradition that is already a couple of years into the next generation of youth. These kids we're sending over had parents who served in Afghanistan when they were their age. This is a great honor for them! :ROFLMAO: o_O o_O :poop:

Last edited:
lol. Russia Russia Russia! I'm reminiscing about all the utter bullshit that Porky crapped out over the last few years until he lost his election. All the evidence that Ukrop intelligence supposedly gathered against the Russians, which "confirmed" every leftist, Obamaist wet dream and excuse for intervention and sanctions. Then it comes out that Biden was giving him a script of what to say, and to whom, along with millions of dollars in bribe money, and Porky was strong arming his bureaucracy to comply with all of it.
Fast forward to 2020, and Porky is facing treason accusations and the Ukrops are stating that Biden ran a massive illegal corruption scheme to violate their national sovereignty.

the pink panther gif | Tumblr

Reactions: The D
Too bad Howard Cosell passed away. Love him or hate him...at least he knew the right questions to dig into a story and get it right!
We need someone in the media to ask the questions that you and I want to know the answers to. When I took Journalism 101, I was taught to ask...Who, What, When, Where and Why. Today all we get are unnamed sources, incomplete stories about what happened, where it happened, when it happened (stories remain online for days running with no updates) and you can just forget about why something happens.

I am sure that you were sold the idealistic view not the reality that Dirty Laundry sells.
Too bad Howard Cosell passed away. Love him or hate him...at least he knew the right questions to dig into a story and get it right!
We need someone in the media to ask the questions that you and I want to know the answers to. When I took Journalism 101, I was taught to ask...Who, What, When, Where and Why. Today all we get are unnamed sources, incomplete stories about what happened, where it happened, when it happened (stories remain online for days running with no updates) and you can just forget about why something happens.

I am sure that you were sold the idealistic view not the reality that Dirty Laundry sells.

Naturally they tried to sell it, doesn't mean it was bought. I caught the editor of the local city newspaper for try to sell a dated sex story on the front page and when I asked him why he put it there, he couldn't answer the query. Other news papers had posted the story days earlier and on the back of their news section. So don't assume things without knowing all the facts about others on here...

Some would do well to educate themselves better. I know indoctrination is hard to defeat but in general one fares better if one manages to pull his head out of his ass...- not to mention the nation. Bitching about external enemy while being eaten by domestic cancer is really contra productive and worse yet in this day and age criminally stupid. You were being warned by plenty of people for almost 100 years whats coming (not to mention the amount of screaming in last 20 years that US is on path of implosion) and at first you laughed, ridiculed and banged your chest of how unique and exceptional US is and how it will stay that way. I'm pretty sure you are not laughing anymore....

Some would do well to educate themselves better. I know indoctrination is hard to defeat but in general one fares better if one manages to pull his head out of his ass...- not to mention the nation. Bitching about external enemy while being eaten by domestic cancer is really contra productive and worse yet in this day and age criminally stupid.

exactly. this is how governments traditionally manipulate their populations, while getting away with being the greater of all evils. And our government is no longer the Constitutional, exceptional beacon of liberty and independence that it was prior to the civil war. We are now the enforcer for the global Order and fully governed by dire international laws "just like everyone else"..... so the game is to play the patriotic anti-russia bullshit to get the conservatives on the same side of the fence as the leftist internationalists.

Duh.

You didn't think they just magic'd all these AK's and ammunition into existence the last 40+ years did you? Those weapons don't last forever and that ammo comes from somewhere and someone somewhere only cares about the bottom line to it all. Think about it.

Besides, it's either time we get the fuck out or vote it in as the 51st state. Has a lot in common with CA, will fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
AK were supplied to the Muj by CIA ,Saudis and Soviets supplied the gov forces til '94 ,while Pakistanis supplied the Taliban and then again post 9/11 AKs were supplied by US .Only in past couple of years US turned from supplying Aks

And these two supplied the ammo , courtesy of US taxpayer .

And then there are some 'professional reloaders' just over the border in Pakistan.

Last edited:

In 1979 the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan and wanted to install a Communist government sympathetic to and answering to Moscow. The Afghans hated their guts and killed them in droves. We (me and others including the US Government) sent the mujaheddin millions in $ and supplies to kill Ivan. The result was the Soviet Union was bankrupted trying to make this work - their Vietnam - and Putin hates US to this day for it. We basically bankrupted the Soviet Union.

We paid mujaheddin shit loads of money and supplies to kill Ivan. And now *they* are paying Taliban to kill Americans in retaliation for US paying/supporting Afghans to kill Russians/Soviets.

Big. Fucking. Deal.

VooDoo

Vote DC in as a state? Why stop there? I remember reading a fictional story a long time ago where the U.S. opened up the country for any country in the world to join the U.S.A. as a state. I wonder how Russia, China, Iran, N. Korea and those of that ilk would like that??? Just a thought...

DC as a state? Can't happen. That would be the equivalent of whatever County you live in moving the county seat because the county clerk and a few deputies like the idea.

Slow down there big boy.
Maybe what I said wasn't clear. So...
Journalism 101. A second level course on journalism. I bet they taught all those things about truth, sources and the who what and where.
I will bet a months pay that they never mentioned that none of that matters in the real world of journalism. (Just for disclosure. In the small corner of the journalism there's the investigative and others that are true to the task of real news. ) Because dirty laundry sells and the money has an agenda to sell.
Naturally they tried to sell it, doesn't mean it was bought.

So don't assume things without knowing all the facts about others on here...

I can say that about almost every career. What is taught in school seldom resembles what happens in the world.

I didn't assume anything!! Just making a statement.

Real life not being what school teaches... That ain't no lie. When I was working as a field landman I used to have to train guys coming out of school... that were degreed landman. I did like seeing the deer in the headlights look when I ask him to run their track back to sovereignty... LOL

Detailed report on the made-up bounty story:

You do realize that Howard would be off the air in today's PC world. I'd love to see his brazen ways back on TV. I loved him and the way he'd get the answers one way or another.

Reactions: Kir