• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B Christmas Tree reticle

Thanks!
However, it’s worse than what I remember! lol I mean with the grid all over the center. 5mils of grid around the center!?!? Really!!! WTF!!!
I was thinking it was more like a Horus, except it started out around the 2 mil mark. Musta been dreaming! lol

There's a through-scope pic here - to me, it looks a lot better on target than it does in the reticle diagram. I also like what S&B is doing with illumination on the reticle - they designed it as a competition scope, and it's intended to be used illuminated at all times, so you get color contrast in appropriate spots. I could potentially see ways to improve on it, but I think they broke some ground there. As a competition reticle, they added in hold under, as well as hold over, so it should prove pretty versatile.

But, yeah... it's busy...

Thanks!
However, it’s worse than what I remember! lol I mean with the grid all over the center. 5mils of grid around the center!?!? Really!!! WTF!!!
I was thinking it was more like a Horus, except it started out around the 2 mil mark. Musta been dreaming! lol

ILya (DLO) has reviewed this reticle and his comments were that it works quite well overall and isn’t as intrusive as you would think. There is a video he has done with in scope video and pictures vs other reticle so you can see how it compares.