• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

S&W m&p15-22

juniorsbadass

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2010
just got this toy on sunday, have heard a lot of good about this tool, and a lot of bad, about extracter pins coming out. S&W has sup fixed this problem, ive only fired a few rds in my yard to se how she feels. i realy hope i dont have any trouble with it, i like it alot. it has quad rails and flat top. 6 pos col but stock, breaks down just like an ar. has a flash suppr 1/2 x 28 tpi. if it turns into a good carbine, i will get a silencer, and night sites. anyone have this gun?????

Re: S&W m&p15-22

YES !! i have one and consider it to be the very best and top of the line for an AR-15 clone, built from the ground up as a .22LR, you can use AR-15 lower parts in it which means you can install any FCG you want to.

i consider it to be 99.8% perfect as an AR-15 .22LR !

I've had mine for about a week now and love the gun. Its had over 700 rds of fed bulk ammo thru it and no problems except for a couple of feed jams. Pretty accurate too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mkv_89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've had three and two that are built on their lowers, the only problems I have had were operator's fault. So far they work well.</div></div>

He is asking about the 22 not the normal AR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY would you put night sites on a 22?</div></div>

Maybe he wants to shoot it at night. I bought mine for a rabbit gun