• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SA Saint Pistol with a Suppressor

If it means suppressing without modifying anything, I can definitely wait. Keep us posted if you hear anything. Thanks!
It does. That was exactly why I requisitioned JMac to design and make them in the first place. 👍🏼 It will allow you to simply remove the handguard, remove the factory comp, install the spacer with some Rocksett, and then install and time your Dead Air KeyMount brake or flash hider, and then reinstall your original handguard. It's literally loosening 4 screws, and then swapping a muzzle brake. That simple. 👍🏼

Yall need to be emailing them and calling them asking about them every week... The more demand, the faster these move up the production line for machine time on the CNC's...

It does. That was exactly why I requisitioned JMac to design and make them in the first place. 👍🏼 It will allow you to simply remove the handguard, remove the factory comp, install the spacer with some Rocksett, and then install and time your Dead Air KeyMount brake or flash hider, and then reinstall your original handguard. It's literally loosening 4 screws, and then swapping a muzzle brake. That simple. 👍🏼

Yall need to be emailing them and calling them asking about them every week... The more demand, the faster these move up the production line for machine time on the CNC's...
Ah, I thought it is a brake. So it’s a spacer that goes before the brake? I’d like to get a Rugged, but it seemed like I’d have to look at other options

Ah, I thought it is a brake. So it’s a spacer that goes before the brake? I’d like to get a Rugged, but it seemed like I’d have to look at other options
It should work for any 5/8x24 brake or adapter, and fit on your 1/2x28 threads on your barrel. It should even allow you to run a direct-thread 5/8x24 setup if you wanted... Just make sure the adapter is Rocksett'd onto the barrel so it doesn't work-loose under recoil. It essentially just extends the threads just beyond the handguard allowing any type of 5/8x24 mounted suppressor or muzzle brake to be ran on the SA Saint 7.5" 5.56 pistols.

Basically, that handguard and barrel length is very unique, so nothing on the market works to extend that thread distance to allow you to run a suppressor on that pistol and still look "slick" and high-speed, without a custom unit. You can buy long extensions, but they'll look goofy. And most of them are too short, because of the handgaurd is a weird length.

This is why I had this requisitioned by professionals. I came up with the idea, we collaborated and took all the measurements, JMac made the prototypes and finalized and perfected it, and we are all now just waiting on machine time for production. It won't be long...They are coming. Have faith. Like I said, call them and email them every week. The more they hear about them from the general public, the more it pushes them higher on the priority list. 👍🏼

It should work for any 5/8x24 brake or adapter, and fit on your 1/2x28 threads on your barrel. It should even allow you to run a direct-thread 5/8x24 setup if you wanted... Just make sure the adapter is Rocksett'd onto the barrel so it doesn't work-loose under recoil. It essentially just extends the threads just beyond the handguard allowing any type of 5/8x24 mounted suppressor or muzzle brake to be ran on the SA Saint 7.5" 5.56 pistols.

Basically, that handguard and barrel length is very unique, so nothing on the market works to extend that thread distance to allow you to run a suppressor on that pistol and still look "slick" and high-speed, without a custom unit. You can buy long extensions, but they'll look goofy. And most of them are too short, because of the handgaurd is a weird length.

This is why I had this requisitioned by professionals. I came up with the idea, we collaborated and took all the measurements, JMac made the prototypes and finalized and perfected it, and we are all now just waiting on machine time for production. It won't be long...They are coming. Have faith. Like I said, call them and email them every week. The more they hear about them from the general public, the more it pushes them higher on the priority list. 👍🏼
I’ll join the fight and contact them about the adapter. Did they talk pricing at all?

I got a reply from JMac on my email. They said they are planning on making it but there is no estimated time on production yet.

I'd look at the Energetic Armament cans.. a superior alloy (C300) for high pressure
I love the EA cans, they are light, strong, and quiet. And while they are made from marriaging alloy (which is space age tech), the light weight means thinner parts. Which leads me to believe that while it can handle SOME light abuse, I don't think it's going to handle as much abuse as something like a Dead Air Sandman series suppressor that is running a 17-4 stainless tube, and a fully-welded Stellite baffle stack... That can was literally designed to be abused by SBR's and machine guns daily.

That being said, that new EA ARX 556 can looks like a beast.

Also, just a heads-up, @AndrewKing over at Otter Creek Labs is fixing to release a new heavy-duty 6" 5.56 specific can, called the "Polonium" that is made just for this type of use, as well. And it's going to be ridiculously light, and with HUB threads, and SUPER quiet. They're also about to drop their new Hydrogen line of solid-welded tubeless suppressors in L, S, & K configurations. 😉

Just created an acct just to respond here lol.

I received an email from JMAC last week and wanted to share. BLUF it sounds like there still is not an ETA on production.

From talking with him further it sounds like they are swamped right now.

Also thank you everyone for starting this effort, I was about to get rid of the Saint due to this.

Attachments

• 152E2DBD-B582-4FC5-B2B1-6C70AAC92EF7.jpeg
    152E2DBD-B582-4FC5-B2B1-6C70AAC92EF7.jpeg
    318.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 9AA3B8F8-AD02-40FA-BD45-4F0CF75519DA.jpeg
    9AA3B8F8-AD02-40FA-BD45-4F0CF75519DA.jpeg
    606.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 9FB2284B-8A86-437E-BE0F-0803C05E131B.jpeg
    9FB2284B-8A86-437E-BE0F-0803C05E131B.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I really like the Dead Air Sandman series for that kind of rig. No minimum barrel restrictions and one of the best mounting systems. The downside is that you’ll have to either use an adapter or one of the few brakes that actually come with KeyMo. The Lantac Dragon is cool for that, and their standard FH and brake options are fine, but long. If you’re running constantly suppressed you could go with a Dead Air Nomad 30 also.

Plenty of good options mentioned, but DA cans are worth a look and are very rugged.

Just created an acct just to respond here lol.

I received an email from JMAC last week and wanted to share. BLUF it sounds like there still is not an ETA on production.

From talking with him further it sounds like they are swamped right now.

Also thank you everyone for starting this effort, I was about to get rid of the Saint due to this.
Yeah, I finally DM'd Justin yesterday, and got the same response again. No ETA, but they are working on it. Hopefully soon. I really want to run my Sandman-S on my Saint. My stamp for my first SMS will be coming back soon, so I'm getting antsy... I can't run my Nomad-LT on it (titanium can + SB 5.56 = 🚫)

Yeah, I finally DM'd Justin yesterday, and got the same response again. No ETA, but they are working on it. Hopefully soon. I really want to run my Sandman-S on my Saint. My stamp for my first SMS will be coming back soon, so I'm getting antsy... I can't run my Nomad-LT on it (titanium can + SB 5.56 = 🚫)

Sounds like you’re almost there. I have at least 4months on my Razor.

Thought about giving this a try if I absolutely need to make it work. Looks like it has a fighting chance.

Barrel extension 1.5” 1/2x28 threading.

Last edited:
Sounds like you’re almost there. I have at least 4months on my Razor.

Thought about giving this a try if I absolutely need to make it work. Looks like it has a fighting chance.

https://hughesprecision.com/product...apter-1-1-2-long-by-1-2-28-tpi-to-1-2-28-tpi/
That's almost perfect... It extends it 1.5"...And that's just slightly longer than the JMac adapter will be. I'm the one who commissioned this extension with Justin, and helped gather all the original measurements, before he bought his own Saint pistol to use for testing and fitting (the FDE one in the pictures). If I recall, the perfect length to leave it fitting almost flush when a suppressor will be on the end, would be 1-1/8". So, it wouldn't be too bad, or look too out of place with the extra length. One thing I do like about the JMac is that it transforms it form 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 threads, using a .30 caliber muzzle device.

That's almost perfect... It extends it 1.5"...And that's just slightly longer than the JMac adapter will be. I'm the one who commissioned this extension with Justin, and helped gather all the original measurements, before he bought his own Saint pistol to use for testing and fitting (the FDE one in the pictures). If I recall, the perfect length to leave it fitting almost flush when a suppressor will be on the end, would be 1-1/8". So, it wouldn't be too bad, or look too out of place with the extra length. One thing I do like about the JMac is that it transforms it form 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 threads, using a .30 caliber muzzle device.

Trust me I’m waiting for the JMAC one. You guys nailed the fitment on it. I especially like the 5/8-24 threading on the end. My setup came with a .30 muzzle device and I’ve been debating what to do with it ever since and didn’t want to get the small “adapter” piece.

I only offer that idea up as if for some reason it doesn’t go into production I’d try it just to get by before selling off the Saint. From my personal belief it’s not worth the extra cost changing out the barrel or the handguard to make it work any other way.

Reactions: FuhQ
Trust me I’m waiting for the JMAC one. You guys nailed the fitment on it. I especially like the 5/8-24 threading on the end. My setup came with a .30 muzzle device and I’ve been debating what to do with it ever since and didn’t want to get the small “adapter” piece.

I only offer that idea up as if for some reason it doesn’t go into production I’d try it just to get by before selling off the Saint. From my personal belief it’s not worth the extra cost changing out the barrel or the handguard to make it work any other way.
Exactly. I like the handguard, and mine is very accurate for a 7.5" barrel, so I don't want to swap any of that out. If I do, I'm going to stick a 10.5" .300 BLK barrel in it, and a 15" handguard that's 1.60" or larger I.D. so my Sandman-S fits under the rail and it looks like an integral setup. 😏

I didn't realize this was an adapter that would be used with a current existing brake. I thought the whole thing was one piece: a brake with an extra long neck. What's the difference between using this and using a barrel extension? It makes me a little uneasy that it's two parts, and he's not guaranteeing alignment.

I didn't realize this was an adapter that would be used with a current existing brake. I thought the whole thing was one piece: a brake with an extra long neck. What's the difference between using this and using a barrel extension? It makes me a little uneasy that it's two parts, and he's not guaranteeing alignment.
The original design was supposed to be 1 piece... But Justin ended up wanting ot make it a 2-piece, that way people can use any 5/8x24 thread muzzle device with their Saint, so it was more universal. That's why it became just an extension. 👍🏼

The only reason he's not guaranteeing alignment, is because you can't guarantee something from another company having been built right. For example, he can't guarantee that SA threaded each barrel perfectly concentric. And if some idiot slaps it on his gun, blows the front half of his can off, and then tried to make JMac pay for it without checking alignment, then that's a lot of liability.

I was thinking about getting a new handguard (7” aero enhanced) that would put the barrel threading at about the end of the guard to be able to use a QD. Still holding out a bit for an update on this because I’d really like to just keep everything as is.

Curious if anyone heard from JMac recently. I never received a response from them. Considering getting a 1” extension from Kaw Valley who are at least decently well known, $29

I haven't... I wish they would hurry up and make these adapters... At least a few of them for those of us in need so we can get pics out there and advertise for them. It's getting frustrating.

Then again, I've been waiting on 2 boxes of Blackjack .257 131 ACE bullets since Dec 2020, as well... Still no word, still backordered. 🙄

I have been researching info on 7.5” .556 since I bought my Saint a little over a year ago. Finally stumbled on this forum with lots of great info specific to the Victor! I reached out to JMAC in support this morning but have a few questions that y’all might be able to answer.

1. From my understanding when this extension comes through and we put a can on the Saint it will be over gassed and doesn’t have an adjustable gas block correct? Are y’all planning on changing the gas block to correct this, is it not a big issue, or do I misunderstand something relating to gas blocks and suppressors?

2. Keeping this next point simple, this gun is loud and has more muzzle rise than I’d like it to have. My thought is that adding a suppressor is going to help both of those things to some extent, correct?

3. Will cans that you put on over a brake do better at decreasing muzzle rise because of the muzzle brake or is it solely convenient for attachment?

Lastly, I’m debating getting this muzzle brake in the mean time to decrease muzzle rise. Eventually it’d go on another AR.. Their website also has a muzzle brake safety sheet explaining the angles etc. Being a short barrel and lots of unburnt powder exiting the barrel I’m not sure if a muzzle brake like this is just plain stupid or if wearing gloves will do the trick. Anyone tried running a brake different than the forward facing ones on a 7.5” barrel and care to share?

Hypertap Muzzle Brake

I have been researching info on 7.5” .556 since I bought my Saint a little over a year ago. Finally stumbled on this forum with lots of great info specific to the Victor! I reached out to JMAC in support this morning but have a few questions that y’all might be able to answer.

1. From my understanding when this extension comes through and we put a can on the Saint it will be over gassed and doesn’t have an adjustable gas block correct? Are y’all planning on changing the gas block to correct this, is it not a big issue, or do I misunderstand something relating to gas blocks and suppressors?

2. Keeping this next point simple, this gun is loud and has more muzzle rise than I’d like it to have. My thought is that adding a suppressor is going to help both of those things to some extent, correct?

3. Will cans that you put on over a brake do better at decreasing muzzle rise because of the muzzle brake or is it solely convenient for attachment?

Lastly, I’m debating getting this muzzle brake in the mean time to decrease muzzle rise. Eventually it’d go on another AR.. Their website also has a muzzle brake safety sheet explaining the angles etc. Being a short barrel and lots of unburnt powder exiting the barrel I’m not sure if a muzzle brake like this is just plain stupid or if wearing gloves will do the trick. Anyone tried running a brake different than the forward facing ones on a 7.5” barrel and care to share?

Hypertap Muzzle Brake
1.) I'm not even messing with my gas block. It comes factory-pinned, so I'm gonna leave it alone. If I need gas mitigation for it, I'll probably stick a Bootleg adjustable BCG in it.

2.) Yes. (Also, it's not a miracle-cure, but replacing the standard H buffer with a high-quality H2 weight buffer will help smooth-out the recoil impulse some. 👍🏼)

3.) Not really, once the suppressor is over the brake, the whole suppressor acts like a giant muzzle brake, due to the nature of how a suppressor works. But, there are benefits of running a QD muzzle brake...Especially on a short barreled 5.56... The main one, is the muzzle brake helps to mitigate blast-baffle erosion by disrupting the gases and flames to the sides than directly hitting the cone and aperture of the blast baffle. So, it will help your suppressor to last longer. And another one, is you get all the benefits of having a muzzle brake on your gun, when you aren't running the suppressor, like flatter shooting and recoil reduction.

4.) I would recommend just leaving the current linear compensator on there until you get ready to run suppressed, or until this JMac extension is made. The linear comp actually does some good, and they do work for pushing the gases and sound forward. It doesn't seem like it's working because your face and ears are so close to the muzzle, but it IS actually working. 👍🏼 And when you get ready to put the JMac extension on there, I would recommend either buying one of the awesome JMac muzzle devices, or the Dead Air KeyMo 3-chamber brake.

1.) I'm not even messing with my gas block. It comes factory-pinned, so I'm gonna leave it alone. If I need gas mitigation for it, I'll probably stick a Bootleg adjustable BCG in it.

2.) Yes

3.) Not really, once the suppressor is over the brake, the whole suppressor acts like a giant muzzle brake, due to the nature of how a suppressor works. But, there are benefits of running a QD muzzle brake...Especially on a short barreled 5.56... The main one, is the muzzle brake helps to mitigate blast-baffle erosion by disrupting the gases and flames to the sides than directly hitting the cone and aperture of the blast baffle. So, it will help your suppressor to last longer. And another one, is you get all the benefits of having a muzzle brake on your gun, when you aren't running the suppressor, like flatter shooting and recoil reduction.

4.) I would recommend just leaving the current linear compensator on there until you get ready to run suppressed, or until this JMac extension is made. The linear comp actually does some good, and they do work for pushing the gases and sound forward. It doesn't seem like it's working because your face and ears are so close to the muzzle, but it IS actually working. 👍🏼 And when you get ready to put the JMac extension on there, I would recommend either buying one of the awesome JMac muzzle devices, or the Dead Air KeyMo 3-chamber brake.
I appreciate it! 🤙

I appreciate it! 🤙
Also, short-barreled 5.56 rifles/pistols are HELL on suppressor baffles, so you need to get one that has no barrel length restrictions and is full-auto rated. I recommend the Dead Air Sandman-S or Nomad-30. DO NOT use a titanium suppressor. I will be running one of my Sandman-S cans on mine, since it's rated to handle the kind of abuse that a short barreled 5.56 does to a suppressor. 👍🏼

I have been looking at Kaw Valleys extensions and might go that route. They are a pretty well known brand vs some of the others I’ve seen mentioned and it’s only like a $40 investment.

Regarding linear comps, I switched to a Hera linear comp which is like twice the size and it made a big difference with flash/fireball and pushing the sound forward more. Something to consider until you get a can.

I have been looking at Kaw Valleys extensions and might go that route. They are a pretty well known brand vs some of the others I’ve seen mentioned and it’s only like a $40 investment.

Regarding linear comps, I switched to a Hera linear comp which is like twice the size and it made a big difference with flash/fireball and pushing the sound forward more. Something to consider until you get a can.
Once you get the extension, put a Dead Air KeyMount brake on it, and then get a KeyMo Omega unit, and put a JMac Customs BDS-37, and it REALLY makes a huge difference in diverting blast and sound. I was surprised how well it works. And it works on your KeyMo QD, so if you want to run suppressed, you simply just ratchet it off, and swap on the can, and back-and-forth. This is what I run on my 14.5" 5.56 M4, and it works great when no suppressed. 👍🏼

Just little update for 7.5 in Springfield Saint Victor. I’ve heard lots of people on forums mentioning 7.5” barrel isn’t accurate blah blah… I recently shot mine out at 300 yds with only my vortex holographic getting consistent hits (0 magnification). not sure velocity at that distance but I can attest at least with the barrel Springfield uses it’s accurate..

Just little update for 7.5 in Springfield Saint Victor. I’ve heard lots of people on forums mentioning 7.5” barrel isn’t accurate blah blah… I recently shot mine out at 300 yds with only my vortex holographic getting consistent hits (0 magnification). not sure velocity at that distance but I can attest at least with the barrel Springfield uses it’s accurate..
And I used it to blow up 1 pound of tannerite at 25yds. So, according to tannerite minimum velocity requirement, it shoots over 2000 fps at 25 yds with factory ammunition. I was shooting a mix of remington .223 and Winchester m855 5.56 for both.

Once you get the extension, put a Dead Air KeyMount brake on it, and then get a KeyMo Omega unit, and put a JMac Customs BDS-37, and it REALLY makes a huge difference in diverting blast and sound. I was surprised how well it works. And it works on your KeyMo QD, so if you want to run suppressed, you simply just ratchet it off, and swap on the can, and back-and-forth. This is what I run on my 14.5" 5.56 M4, and it works great when no suppressed. 👍🏼
Any update?

I have the older Springfield Saint AR pistol with a 7.5-inch barrel, and it shoots very accurately out to 300 with a Vortex AMG UH1 holographic sight (suppressed with a SiCo Chimera 300). No issues whatsoever.

Reactions: Dragon Breath
Mine was hitting the 8” gong at 200 with just a Holosun 507 w/ no mag, cheap 55gr plinking reman ammo, and my astigmatism. They are definitely more accurate than most people realize.

Any update?
I still have not heard anything from JMac. But I’m taking things into my own hands, and should have all the parts and info needed for you by Friday evening, about how to make this happen without the JMac extension. If it works, I’ll post it up, if it doesn’t, I’ll post up what will. It’s a trial & error fitment I’m working on, to see just how close I can get to the handguard without touching. It’s gonna be REAL close. 😂

So, I’ll have an update by the end of the week on an alternative. 👍🏼

I still have not heard anything from JMac. But I’m taking things into my own hands, and should have all the parts and info needed for you by Friday evening, about how to make this happen without the JMac extension. If it works, I’ll post it up, if it doesn’t, I’ll post up what will. It’s a trial & error fitment I’m working on, to see just how close I can get to the handguard without touching. It’s gonna be REAL close. 😂

So, I’ll have an update by the end of the week on an alternative. 👍🏼
Yeah I was gonna start the process once my suppressor comes in. Good luck!!

297599F4-54F3-4524-8335-FD62EA5ED4F8.jpeg

I just redownloaded instagram to follow them… wasn’t able to see anything but maybe they had put it up as a temporary video at one point. Lmk if I’m wrong and y’all have seen updates on their Instagram.

View attachment 7887269
I just redownloaded instagram to follow them… wasn’t able to see anything but maybe they had put it up as a temporary video at one point. Lmk if I’m wrong and y’all have seen updates on their Instagram.
I have been following them for years, and have not seen any updates concerning the Saint barrel extension posted. Only the pics Justin sent me in a DM on my old account (before IG deactivated it out of nowhere), when I asked him to design it over 1.5 years ago. The same ones posted up in here.

Last edited:
Ok, so I have a postive update...

Here's what you need to make your 7.5" Saint Victor 5.56 able to accept a suppressor... Now, I have not shot this yet, and won't be able to until tomorrow, as you need to let the Rocksett cure in the threaded parts for 12-24 hours before shooting the gun or moving it around a lot. I let it cure at least overnight, but I try to go at least a full 24 hours before shooting the gun.

You will need a KVA (Kaw Valley Precision) 1" barrel extension with 1/2x28 to 1/2x28 threads. And a JMac Customs or Dead Air KeyMount muzzle brake or flash hider. It MUST be the the standard model that does NOT have a "flush" or "face mount" option. It MUST be a model with the small bit of metal after the back locking lugs. I will post a picture showing what I am talking about. Rocksett is available on Amazon for $10.92 for a 2oz bottle...Which will last you a LONG time, just keep the lid on it. 👍🏼 I've been using the same 2oz bottle for almost a decade, and built A LOT of guns, and thread-locked A LOT of parts, and it's still 85% full. USE IT SPARINGLY! If you put too much, it will be nearly impossible to remove without boiling the muzzle device in hot water for hours. Trust me on this.

You WILL need the optional 1/2x28 JMac shim kit for this, to time your muzzle brake.

29BE9A4B-83AD-4DB1-84D7-574E35F7E8B7.jpeg
3D26013B-E24F-4D9A-8AF8-B7956987ECAE.jpeg
5F55AC08-A7AD-4AAA-89B4-9DC691393BC2.jpeg
D31B5E61-34E8-4C21-A45F-50887881CF03.jpeg
507B5B02-6187-452C-B549-CCCE67196C1C.jpeg

5/32” gap is perfect!

255B3B2F-0D15-4478-AC46-8CA37288196D.jpeg
C01EF7FF-5D84-47B8-A41C-0A3CBE2085CA.jpeg

This is the extra thread portion that I was talking that about your KeyMount needs to have, or your suppressor will not fit.

88AEB6C2-EB06-434B-B2E7-364BD1DD2984.jpeg

Final product! 😈😈😈

D38C772F-7107-4F76-B083-AFD2948248B9.jpeg

B3D26B35-8EC1-4D5C-82E5-8C4294041219.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok, so I have a postive update...

Here's what you need to make your 7.5" Saint Victor 5.56 able to accept a suppressor... Now, I have not shot this yet, and won't be able to until tomorrow, as you need to let the Rocksett cure in the threaded parts for 12-24 hours before shooting the gun or moving it around a lot. I let it cure at least overnight, but I try to go at least a full 24 hours before shooting the gun.

You will need a KVA (Kaw Valley Precision) 1" barrel extension with 1/2x28 to 1/2x28 threads. And a JMac Customs or Dead Air KeyMount muzzle brake or flash hider. It MUST be the the standard model that does NOT have a "flush" or "face mount" option. It MUST be a model with the small bit of metal after the back locking lugs. I will post a picture showing what I am talking about. Rocksett is available on Amazon for $10.92 for a 2oz bottle...Which will last you a LONG time, just keep the lid on it. 👍🏼 I've been using the same 2oz bottle for almost a decade, and built A LOT of guns, and thread-locked A LOT of parts, and it's still 85% full. USE IT SPARINGLY! If you put too much, it will be nearly impossible to remove without boiling the muzzle device in hot water for hours. Trust me on this.

You WILL need the optional 1/2x28 JMac shim kit for this, to time your muzzle brake.

View attachment 7888811
View attachment 7888812
View attachment 7888813
View attachment 7888815
View attachment 7888816

5/32” gap is perfect!

View attachment 7888818
View attachment 7888819

This is the extra thread portion that I was talking that about your KeyMount needs to have, or your suppressor will not fit.

View attachment 7888820

Final product! 😈😈😈

View attachment 7888817
View attachment 7889774
Looks even better with a suppressor than I thought it would!!

Here you go... Been holding onto this one for several weeks now, as I only upload to YT about ever 2-4 weeks.

New video is up with the freshly suppressed Springfield Armory Saint Victor 7.5" 5.56 pistol...

That’s sick!! I have been wondering about it shooting way overgassed once it’s suppressed, did you run enough rounds through to feel that it was still shooting reliably?