• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Saint's Row the Fourth out Tuesday except for Australia where it got BANNED

Wrex

Minuteman
Apr 21, 2011
San Jose, California, USA
Figured I would post this now that I know there are fellow gamers on the Hide. Still Feel weird posting in a lit/mov section, but I think it's more of a generalized media section.

GMG has a 20% off code somewhere I can't remember

Amazon has it $5 cheaper than Steam

Get Saint's Row while you can still get the "Merica Gun"

is this what you do till the wee hours of the morning in the basement covered in cheeto dust? Get with Maser, if he isnt writing a book about how his friend came over and played video games and ended up sucking each other off I believe he is a gamer

Don't mind PeeGayGay. He's just pissed that his welfare checks aren't enough to cover the cost of his vagina widening surgery.

Anyways, I never been a fan of the Saint's Row games. To me they always seemed like GTA style games, but with juvenile comic style animation. I myself am looking forward to playing the new GTA game.

Just played it for a couple hours. I find myself liking Saints just for the weird scifi mesh of it. Though I love GTA it's hard to play without losing a day.

Just a warning to anyone thinking about buying the game. It's good, but buggy as all get out on PC. They are not game enders although you might have to restart a mission or to from the beginning which is always a pain.

There is no Sniper's Hide game "sub forum," this is the closest sub forum as it is basically mixed media. While off topic from firearms it is still a tangent that connects other shooters. Heck, I was solely a pistol shooter until I played a game featuring the AI AWP. Saw that baby and decided I should try bolt action rifles.

there is a reason it's not a subforum here, for further info on the site's philosophy contact Rob01 super moderator

Last edited:
there is a reason it's not a subforum here, for further info on the site's philosophy contact Rob01 super moderator

Didn't he spank your nut sac over something similar a few months ago? I think it was your bid to start a cooking subsection or when you were campaigning to be a moderator yourself. Rob flipped the fuck out on you. Surprised you're not still banned lolololololol

Didn't he spank your nut sac over something similar a few months ago? I think it was your bid to start a cooking subsection or when you were campaigning to be a moderator yourself. Rob flipped the fuck out on you. Surprised you're not still banned lolololololol

exactly, not so much cooking but more of a food/nutrition section, the point is they have a very distinct ideology of the purpose and direction they want this site to go, which I understand and can appreciate. I can assure you a video game circle jerk subsection is not one of them.

I love video games as much as the next basement dweller does but I agree with what you're saying. They'd never go for it. The place has enough subsections as it is.