• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAKO: pronounced Sah-ko, not Say-ko.

Recently moved to Texas. Stopped in cabelas and asked the sales guy if they had any Sah -kohs in stick and he gave this great look like what the "F" are you asking for. I looked a bit behind him and it was kind if hard to see but I said right over there are those Sah-koh Trgs. And in a deep southern twang you meen dem dare Saykos.... Yea dem dare Saykos thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Recently moved to Texas. Stopped in cabelas and asked the sales guy if they had any Sah -kohs in stick and he gave this great look like what the "F" are you asking for. I looked a bit behind him and it was kind if hard to see but I said right over there are those Sah-koh T3's. And in a deep southern twang you meen dem dare Saykos.... Yea dem dare Saykos thanks!

No wonder he was confused, Tikka (Tick-ah) makes the T3, and Sako makes the model 85 and A7 and TRG.

:cool:

No wonder he was confused, Tikka (Tick-ah) makes the T3, and Sako makes the model 85 and A7 and TRG.

:cool:

Yea my bad on the post it was a 42 I was looking at. Wishing to replace the one I sold but no money to do it so I've had tikka on the brain lately as I've also been looking at a T3 (poor mans sako) A photo of my lost love
ra9u2umy.jpg