• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sammy 'the Bull' Gravano is disgusted by the treasonous Biden family

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
He says they make the mob look like choir boys.

"It's mind-blowing. I don't understand how the country is just sitting back listening to these things and no action is being taken," Gravano said, adding other people might receive "22 lifetime sentences for this kind of stuff."

Last edited:
In reality, we are a bunch of tribal MFer so prove me wrong

In reality, we are a bunch of tribal MFer so prove me wrong
You didn’t make some groundbreaking comment thats never been thrown out there. You regurgitated a fact people have said for years and almost no one disputes.

Wow, what a dud of a thread . Go figure .

You didn’t make some groundbreaking comment thats never been thrown out there. You regurgitated a fact people have said for years and almost no one disputes.
Thanks for pointing that out Karen, you sit down to pee don’t you.

Thanks for pointing that out Karen, you sit down to pee don’t you.
The butt hurt is strong, but the IQ and originality is weak.

Twice you've just parroted something you heard someone else say, cool.

Usually I just pee in your butt.

IMG_6563.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
Annnnnnnd once again everyone knows they are as crooked as a mountain road, but no one of any authority has the balls to do anything about it or they got skeletons in their closet they don’t want out either. Only way we are getting back to what the founding father‘s envisioned and the principles of what this country was founded on is for enough men to mutually pledge to each other their Lives, their Fortunes and their sacred Honor.

I can't stand the Mafia...

• The weekly extortion of working stiffs
• Murdering anyone who defies them
• Rampant corruption bottom to top
• Financial rackets

Wait... I did say the Mafia, right?

Mike

Exactly.

Guy doing that in Boston was run by the FBI.

When he was in prison they used the mafia to make old man quiet......forever.

Reactions: OkieMike
If you don’t pay money to them you don’t agree with they will blackmail and come after you.

They will use your money for their own benefit, gain and agenda.

They will shoot you and your dog in the middle of the night if you don’t comply with their rules.

Every above statement can and has been done by the government and the mafia prove me wrong!

He seems to be jealous of their success. There is a NJ politician who was stuffing gold bars into his walls. He’s running for re-election.