• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up San Diego PEEPS!!!

Awesome we will have to set up some good practice days out there and at rodds place

If anybody in the SD group has a Cat D5 or a line on any dozer or excavator for rent, feel free to chime in. I ain't lookin for freebies, but a discount sure would be nice. I definitely have the land to stretch out our rifles' legs.
I know of a guy if u have not found one yet. He also has a tack loader with a brush attachment. hope ur not cutting all that by hand that's alot of work man.

Last edited:
I'm down to help anytime! I move to Temecula in June. So if work schedule permits I am there. So yes I'm inviting myself and my brother waveslayer.

Calico, feel free to hit me up. My funds are slowly drying up so the use of your buddy's skid steer will be greatly appreciated. I'll run it, all you guys have to do is show up and shoot.

Hello to all, I am wanting to reach out past 300yd. The only range I know of around San Diego is in Imperial Valley. My question is this, Has any body been to the 800yd. range at the Imperial Valley Gun Club, and if so, how did you like it?

Calico, feel free to hit me up. My funds are slowly drying up so the use of your buddy's skid steer will be greatly appreciated. I'll run it, all you guys have to do is show up and shoot.

Hi, I'm in San Diego. I don't know if I can help physically but gladly to contribute financially. Please let me know. :)

I am in depending on date and family. It is great seeing so many people interested. It will be great to meet more shooters.

Just saw this thread :) Been shooting long range for about 1 yearish just sold my rem700 to get the NWP custom action GB but sadly seems like the PTG bolt is being late :\. I can't provide land to shoot on but I can help out with whatever you guys need.

I'm in the san diego area and am looking to get into the long range shooting scene. I'm active duty military and I have 2 rifles that are not being utilized enough. Is anyone willing to teach a new guy.