• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage 110 Tactical Sling Stud Rail questsion

BamaBrad

Private
Minuteman
May 28, 2014
Sorry, didn’t know how ask this but I have a Savage 110 Tactical which has 2 sling studs and saw Atlas has a BT15 and a BT17 bipod rail adaptor that appears to fit over a sling stud? Wha I am in need of is something of quality that will fit this rifle if anyone knows where I should be looking. Appreciate any info.

why cant you just use a standard harris bi pod that connects to your sling stud?

why cant you just use a standard harris bi pod that connects to your sling stud?
I have a MagPul Bipod already and right now it would be cheaper to buy a rail that would go on/over the sling stud and move my Bipod from one rifle to the other than to get another bipod. I do, however plan to get one so each has a dedicated one, unfortunately not in the cards right now.