• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage Axis 6.5....with extras!

teesquare

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
Penrose NC
www.letstalkbbq.com
This was a fun project...and I probably will regret selling it. I bought this new 2 years ago - and worked on the trigger ( the factory trigger is about the worst I have ever felt...) and have is about 2.5 crisp, clean, no creep pounds of pull. Then, and installed QD's on the forearm and the butt. Next - I put an EGW pic rail on and Burris Signature Zee rings - and mounted a Minox ZA 5 scope. 2-10 power. Schott glass...nice clear scope. This gun shoots very well. It is easily better than 1 MOA. Literally less than 2 boxes of ammo have been down the pipe....
I would like $650 for it ...but will negotiate some. I need funds to buy another gun I want.... PayPal friends and family or U.S. Postal M.O.
Thanks!
T

REDUCED. $500 shipped

Attachments

• Savage Axis 6.5.jpg
    Savage Axis 6.5.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Savage Axis QD 1.jpg
    Savage Axis QD 1.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 40
  • QD butt sockett.jpg
    QD butt sockett.jpg