• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Saw a guy open carrying

Open carry, Constitutional carry & concealed carry are all legal here. Occasionally I see someone open carrying, nobody even notices. Mainly people open carry while hunting & fishing. I have not seen any of the Wallmart style clowns open carrying up here. 700+ people open carried downtown in 2020 { hundreds more spread out all over town} to stop any threat from antifa & blm commie fucks from sacking Coeur d' alene.

700+ people open carried downtown in 2020 { hundreds more spread out all over town} to stop any threat from antifa & blm commie fucks from sacking Coeur d' alene.

Not that many people, but same thing two years ago in the town I work in.

Reactions: MJF
Are you guys kidding?
You want the feds with more God damn gun controll.

You must be some sort of elitist cunt used to being in charge.

Well thankfully your not in charge. The state is / will of the people.
You can move to some left wing shithole and be free of seeing open carry, good riddance mother fuckers.

When I open carry it's to say, fuck anyone who doesn't like it. This means you, especially eleatist scum and any Karen's with or without a penis in thier mouth or in thier pants.

Move to another state with like mindless sheep.

Who the fuck told you any of us want this regulated or banned? Even @Maser is smart enough to not want to.

Get back on your meds and go back to sleep.......

Trust me my meds are being taken.
Goat.jpg

I have not seen any of the Wallmart style clowns open carrying up here.
If you keep up with Texas news people get shot at wallmart all the time. Day or nite doesn't matter.

Allways carry while out of the house.

• Wow
Reactions: MJF
The "lovely" little coaster was proudly made by a little girl in her church group.

But ya that shot looks a little gay the booze and coaster don't match.

Reactions: Makinchips208
In kali OC must be unloaded. So like many things here, it is dumb. Still not willing to concede an inch on our right to do so. I’d prefer to not broadcast to everyone that I am armed so I CC everywhere. IWB is much easier for that. I’m also not buying new jeans just because I ate too much or had too many beers. If a gov or commander in my pants around 3:30 makes them hard to button, time to go on a diet and lay off the beers.

So my bank in Texas has no open carry posted, my liquor store had no license no carry but when cc came in they took that down.

An indoor gun range I use has a no open carry policy for patrons and not for staff ?

Want some whiskey in your water?

If a gov or commander in my pants around 3:30 makes them hard to button, time to go on a diet and lay off the beers.
Off the beers? Arg

You can put the weapon on a diet.

16518548620408735038860856076664.jpg

I live in Oregon and the law here is pay a fee if want to carry concealed OR carry open for free. So with that being said what would you do?

Another thing is this; if you have a hunting or fishing license or going to or form a range or going to or from hunting or fishing you can carry concealed. That's Oregon law.

So now what does one do?

Seems simple to me not to have a ccp and I personally like to see people open carrying but that's just me.

No judgment on my part!

Reactions: Snuby642
First time I saw guy with a man bun open carry I didn't know what the hell to think anymore.