• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scientific reasons for waiting to get the COVID vaccine

Are you ready to burn your strawman yet? You have sure spent a lot of time building him.

But to answer your question, both Pfizer and Moderna submitted only within the last month for approval, so the earliest it could be approved, based on the rules, would be 1/22 or so. So every time you make that comment, as though it is some sort of killer argument, you are basically asking if people can flap their wings yet.

No strawman here choid. Js...

Not saying it's the killer argument either. Merely the fact it ain't. If it were, I'd imagine there would be much higher adoption, that's all.

Now unbunch those panties.

Hey Choid... blah blah blah....

Do you know who gives a fuck?!

PS: No one.

You are welcome.
For someone who doesn't give a shit you sure run your mouth alot. If you really didn't give a shit you wouldn't be shit posting to strangers on a forum, yet here you are.

Reactions: lash and Choid
No strawman here choid. Js...

Not saying it's the killer argument either. Merely the fact it ain't. If it were, I'd imagine there would be much higher adoption, that's all.

Now unbunch those panties.
With unbunched panties...

They submitted for full approval on 5/1 and 6/1 respectively. It takes two months for the FDA to even pass the paperwork on because they spend that much time crossing and dotting. The EUA didn't come as part of a full approval process, it was separate. Think of a two track system. They don't spontaneously approve things that have EUAs.

"Damn, wish I had that shot." Said no one.... Ever.
I mean, maybe only the 99% of people who are still getting hospitalized who are unvaccinated. But maybe they are as devoted to their beliefs as some here.

99.7% survivable before 70 yrs of age.

Please see the CDC for further details.

PS: they are lying about what is killing folks.

PPS: You are welcome.
99% of the people currently being hospitalized for Covid are unvaccinated.

I understand the survivability numbers. I think there are good reasons to vaccinate and not to. Above all, it is a personal choice, and nobody should be ridiculed either way, something you clearly disagree with.

I await your deep insider information about what is really killing folks. This should be good.

99% of the people currently being hospitalized for Covid are unvaccinated.

I understand the survivability numbers. I think there are good reasons to vaccinate and not to. Above all, it is a personal choice, and nobody should be ridiculed either way, something you clearly disagree with.

I await your deep insider information about what is really killing folks. This should be good.
Thanks.

CO-MORBITITIES. Are killing folks. Here is what CDC says: CANCER, Heart disease, Imuno-compromised (Diabetes) , Respiratory disease... These folks are PAST their life expectancy. WITH signifigant commodities. Rona kills those waiting to die. It ain't fat people... Fat people HAVE these conditions.... Think about THAT for a minute.

Like cold and flu kill them... SHOCKING.

WUT?!

Rona alone kills no one.

GET YOUR SHOTS BITCHES!

PS: per the CDC.

The shots help NO ONE. Per anyone doing studies.

Britain: Dying more after both shots than un-vaccinated.

Don't believe me-want studies?! Look them up lazy bitches. I'm sure the media wants this.

This is why they lie to you and you believe them.

Don't care-have fun with your beliefs. I'm sure it will be fine.

LOL

Thanks.

CO-MORBITITIES. Are killing folks. Here is what CDC says: CANCER, Heart disease, Imuno-compromised (Diabetes) , Respiratory disease... These folks are PAST their life expectancy. WITH signifigant commodities. Rona kills those waiting to die. It ain't fat people... Fat people HAVE these conditions.... Think about THAT for a minute.

Like cold and flu kill them... SHOCKING.

WUT?!

Rona alone kills no one.

GET YOUR SHOTS BITCHES!

PS: per the CDC.

The shots help NO ONE. Per anyone doing studies.

Britain: Dying more after both shots than un-vaccinated.

Don't believe me-want studies?! Look them up lazy bitches. I'm sure the media wants this.

This is why they lie to you and you believe them.

Don't care-have fun with your beliefs. I'm sure it will be fine.

LOL
You are both freaking unhinged and don't understand statistics in proper context. But it makes you happy, and for that I am ever grateful.

Reactions: shoobe01
For those who have been convinced by the idea that the danger in the Covid vaccines is their short study period, do you have any reference for the extent of longitudinal studies of other vaccines before mass use? I'm not talking about how long it took to develop the vaccine, because there are a million reasons that the development of this one would be shorter than any before it, and I am happy to go into those. I am talking about the study of vaccinated over a period of time, because I don't know that this is actually a reality in vaccine studies. Of course there are longitudinal studies when dealing with duration of protection, but I mean dealing with side effects.
Hey F'n dumbass, with all your F'n psycho babble, what every one is bitching about is...F'n people are F'n dying of the F'n SHOT! More F'n people have died of this F'n vaccine, than with any other F'n vaccine, PERIOD! It's just that F'n simple, dumbass!
I believe, I read in a earlier post, that you took the vaccine, maybe not, don't know for sure.
We have got such mixed F'n "Expert Testimony", we don't know what to believe. You do you and press on! Mac:rolleyes:

Here in Maryland, this is what a supposed Republican governor is doing. Not enough to have a vaccination lottery for adults, now the state is having a scholarship lottery for kids 12-17 years old. If they get vaccinated, they have a chance to win $25,000 towards a year of college.

Dear Marylanders,
This week, I announced an exciting partnership between the Maryland Department of Health and the Maryland Higher Education Commission to provide $1 million in college scholarships for Marylanders ages 12 to 17 who get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Beginning Monday, July 12, two $50,000 scholarships, or the equivalent of full tuition and fees at a public, in-state institution of higher education, will be awarded every week for eight weeks. On Monday, September 6—Labor Day—four winners will be selected, for a grand total of 20 scholarship winners.
Entry for our $1 million VaxU Scholarship promotion is very simple—if you are a Marylander between the ages of 12 and 17, all you have to do is get vaccinated for COVID-19 here in Maryland.
We remain committed to making sure no arm is left behind, and it is clearer than ever that these vaccines are extremely effective. But those who are unvaccinated do remain at risk. According to state health officials, unvaccinated Marylanders accounted for 95% of all new COVID-19 cases last month, 93% of all new COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 100% of all COVID-19 deaths.
Getting vaccinated is the only way to protect yourself and to continue our health and economic recovery. If you haven’t already, please go out and get your shot.

Sincerely,

• Angry
Reactions: TonyTheTiger
If one has been living without their head up their ass the answers are evident.
Confirmation basis is driving the sheep yet again.
Observation of ones locale can yield fruit.

R

Hey F'n dumbass, with all your F'n psycho babble, what every one is bitching about is...F'n people are F'n dying of the F'n SHOT! More F'n people have died of this F'n vaccine, than with any other F'n vaccine, PERIOD! It's just that F'n simple, dumbass!
I believe, I read in a earlier post, that you took the vaccine, maybe not, don't know for sure.
We have got such mixed F'n "Expert Testimony", we don't know what to believe. You do you and press on! Mac:rolleyes:
Deaths from the vaccine have been astonishingly low. I have no idea if more people have died of this vaccine than any other vaccine, but it would surprise me. I am certainly prepared to be surprised.

Not sure I wrote anything that was psychobabble. Actually, pretty sure I didn't.

I did take the vaccine. Soon as I could get it. I would do the same again, no question. I really don't care what anybody else does, other than that I think there is no question that many fewer people are being hospitalized and dying post vaccine availability, and I would not wish anybody to suffer from this, or any other disease, so in that way I do hope that people get vaccinated, but firmly believe that it is a personal choice.

Screenshot_20210709-195102_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: lash
I did not read all 3 pages before posting so if this was covered mea culpa. Can we stop with the its free horseshit? If you think big pharma is donating billions of dollars of "vaccines" you might be a moron. The taxpayer is footing the bill for the injections. As far as why vaccinated snowflakes are shitting themselves over no vacs its because (in libtard falsetto) " the virus can mutate in unvaccinated people and make the vaccine no longer effective" wahhhhh. I swore I would not get it and held out till 2 weeks ago. Osha mandated unvaccinated people would have to wear that fucking mask at work. This was untenable and I had a choice the jab, the mask, or unemployment. My consolation is that if it turns out there are long term affects I would make my own reparations. The hatred I have for people pushing this genetic modifier on everyone is off the scale. The real kick to the nuts is that the vaccine will not prevent you from getting covid. Now the big selling point is that it will keep you from dieing from covid.
Can you link this OSHA guidance. I can't seem to find it.

Deaths from the vaccine have been astonishingly low. I have no idea if more people have died of this vaccine than any other vaccine, but it would surprise me. I am certainly prepared to be surprised.

Not sure I wrote anything that was psychobabble. Actually, pretty sure I didn't.

I did take the vaccine. Soon as I could get it. I would do the same again, no question. I really don't care what anybody else does, other than that I think there is no question that many fewer people are being hospitalized and dying post vaccine availability, and I would not wish anybody to suffer from this, or any other disease, so in that way I do hope that people get vaccinated, but firmly believe that it is a personal choice.
I'm really not trying to be a total A-hole, but, I guess I am.
It's great , about all the Info that's been posted on this F'n c.v. vaccine, but, I'm not seeing a whole lotta positives in it. I mean, F, you still have the propensity to still get the chicom flu, with it, or without it.
I had to see a new V.A. doc the other day, which I already seen my old one for my yearly shit, but this new one, had to see me in-person. So I was pissed I had to make another F'n trip, to re-accomplish something that was already taken care of. So, after she told me, my 62 y.o. ass was healthy for a man my age. She asked me about the vaccine, I said..."I'm going to hold out on that one for awhile". She said...."understandable, and you should be fine, because of your health".
Then I asked her..."With all this "Expert" Info. being written/spoken, what is your feelings about the "vaccine"? She responded, that even her colleges are having a hard time trying to decipher the "Medical Journals and THE experts ". So, there's that.
I almost put my foot in my mouth, because, my next question to her, was... "If the medical professionals "Ethics" were going to change?", but, I shut my trap.
My worry about the vaccine is, I've had surgeries on one my feet and on one leg, that had to be pinned together. I can move my ass just fine (wear a brace now), but, this "white man", can't run or jump. I can take care of business, when I need to. BUT, I do worry about a possible blood clot, from my leg, working it's way to my heart/lungs, or, getting a heart issue I've never had in my life, that could F'n kill me. I know I'm going to die at some point in my life, and I accept that, but, I don't like the "Russian Roulette" thing either.
I'm losing my trust in doctors, and I have had some great one's, then you go and add pharma on top of that, you start to feel backed into that F'n wall.
If it makes someone feel better about themselves, take the vaccine.
If you have concerns, don't take it.
At this point, most of the population, has a 99.6% chance of surviving this virus.
Choice is yours. Mac (y)

I'm really not trying to be a total A-hole, but, I guess I am.
It's great , about all the Info that's been posted on this F'n c.v. vaccine, but, I'm not seeing a whole lotta positives in it. I mean, F, you still have the propensity to still get the chicom flu, with it, or without it.
I had to see a new V.A. doc the other day, which I already seen my old one for my yearly shit, but this new one, had to see me in-person. So I was pissed I had to make another F'n trip, to re-accomplish something that was already taken care of. So, after she told me, my 62 y.o. ass was healthy for a man my age. She asked me about the vaccine, I said..."I'm going to hold out on that one for awhile". She said...."understandable, and you should be fine, because of your health".
Then I asked her..."With all this "Expert" Info. being written/spoken, what is your feelings about the "vaccine"? She responded, that even her colleges are having a hard time trying to decipher the "Medical Journals and THE experts ". So, there's that.
I almost put my foot in my mouth, because, my next question to her, was... "If the medical professionals "Ethics" were going to change?", but, I shut my trap.
My worry about the vaccine is, I've had surgeries on one my feet and on one leg, that had to be pinned together. I can move my ass just fine (wear a brace now), but, this "white man", can't run or jump. I can take care of business, when I need to. BUT, I do worry about a possible blood clot, from my leg, working it's way to my heart/lungs, or, getting a heart issue I've never had in my life, that could F'n kill me. I know I'm going to die at some point in my life, and I accept that, but, I don't like the "Russian Roulette" thing either.
I'm losing my trust in doctors, and I have had some great one's, then you go and add pharma on top of that, you start to feel backed into that F'n wall.
If it makes someone feel better about themselves, take the vaccine.
If you have concerns, don't take it.
At this point, most of the population, has a 99.6% chance of surviving this virus.
Choice is yours. Mac (y)
I think those are all valid concerns, not that it matters what I think when it comes to your situation. I think we all take in the best information we can, and make the best decisions we can. At least I hope we all do, though looking at our world it is literally littered with people who make shitty decisions about everything. lol.

I do think it is important to understand that an "effective" vaccine, by definition, gives 50% greater protection than no vaccine at all, so it isn't surprising that people still get Covid, but apparently, they get it less severely than they would have, but that is kind of a guess since you can't really get an A/B test on such a thing.

I do think one thing you said is extremely valid, and not just with the vaccine. "Experts" have spent the last 5-10, and maybe 20 years burning their reputations in front of God and everyone, and at this point there really isn't anybody whose word we can take as true information. Arguably, there never was, but we didn't know that because information came so much more slowly that there were not competing inputs. This lack of truth kind of leaves everybody twisting in the wind, and often grabbing at either what makes sense, which often is much more simple than what is true, or what is in line with their gut beliefs. It's a scary time for socieyt.

For my part, I consulted with two people, one a family member who runs the cardiology division at a large University hospital, and the other an old mentor who was a biotech VC back in the day. Both were very positive on the vaccines, and both took them, though neither is exactly a subject matter expert, just people who were able to wade through the info better than I was. If I end up dead from it, oh well. If, hopefully, I just end up sterile, my wife and I can be more carefree than normal. Hoping for the latter, lol.
Either way, again thanks. But tbh, as if there was any doubt to begin with...lol
Sorry, I guess I hurt you badly when I pointed out how silly your "HAS IT BEEN APPROVED" argument was. Actually, not sorry.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Can you link this OSHA guidance. I can't seem to find it.
We were sent an email outlining an OSHA mandate that was sent out on Tuesday (06 July). It requires hospital workers that were unvaccinated to wear a N95 mask and goggles.

There are also new quarantine guidelines for vaccinated and unvaccinated workers following exposure to COVID + patients.

There is a suggestion that ALL hospital workers will have to be vaccinated (unless they are provided with a medical/religious exemption, which will be VERY limited) or the hospitals will face reduced payments from payors. It appears in this area that all personnel will be required to be vaccinated by 30 September, or they will be terminated. That includes everyone from physicians to janitors….

+++++++++++READ AT YOUR OWN RISK++++++++++++++

I’ve been watching this thread but hesitant to post because so many folks from both viewpoints have strong opinions. There’s a bunch of misinformation on both sides. I’ve seen posts (here and elsewhere) and heard comments that are clearly hyperbole based on mistrust, misinformation and sometimes ignorance (being unlearned/uneducated on a subject not “stupid”). The science behind these immunizations is sound. I don’t have big concerns with the medical side of the vaccines. They were “rushed” through testing and remain “experimental” in name only. If you think FDA approval (or lack there of) means they are or aren’t “experimental,“ then you don’t really understand FDA approval. I have spent the last 25 years of my life in medicine, including bench and clinical research. I’ve participated in a number of clinical trials and have multiple publications, so I’m not a novice in looking a medical research. I’m not claiming to be an expert in public health or virology, but I‘m not uneducated in that area either. There are a bunch of hurdles in obtaining FDA approval for devices or medications. Some are necessary to maintain a semblance of public safety and a bunch or just political traps/pitfalls that are completely unnecessary. FDA approval really only limits marketing in most cases. Many device and medical therapies aren’t FDA approved (or approved for indications other than they are used). At least in the device world, most products start on a 510K exemption. They will often work towards FDA approval for marketing purposes through IDE trials over a period of years. Medications and immunizations achieve FDA approval through a series of phase trials. These phase trials involve hundreds to sometimes thousands of patients. There are obvious issues that don’t occur in limited studies and will only be found when you expose hundreds of thousands to millions of patients to the therapy. I’ve seen several drugs/devices pulled from the market during my career. I’ve also dealt with complications from device failures more intimately than most as that is a large focus in my practice.

So, here’s my personal opinion. The present immunizations are medically sound. Every “issue” that I have seen with the immunizations has been grossly overstated. Some want these vaccinations to fail for political gain and seem to push that agenda. Others are taking a stand from a place of fear, pride or whatever they want to call it. I have cared for several COVID + patients and have had COVID myself. I am fairly healthy without any comorbid conditions, and being physically fit probably saved my life. I was hospitalized due to significant lung injury from the virus and remained limited for several weeks. I still have lingering effects over 6 months removed. I and several other healthcare workers contracted it from a single patient. I was by far the oldest, but wasn’t the only one that had difficulty. I was initially hesitant to receive a vaccination, but changed my mind after my experience. I have 2 small children that I don’t want to leave without a father and having COVID was the first time in my life when I truly thought I could die. I previously thought I’d die tragically if it happened. Car accident or even falling off a mountain sheep hunting. COVID made me realize even a “healthy person” could die from this virus.

We are seeing a huge drop in COVID patients following the initiation of the vaccination program. There are other potential reasons for part of the drop, but the largest portion is the vaccination program. Vaccination has and will continue to save lives. I however have serious reservations regarding the immunizations from a political and religious standpoint. From a purely Biblical view, this could lead to the ”mark of the beast.” I don’t think there are any “tracking devices” or any of the conspiracy theories in the immunizations, but it is quickly becoming a ”mandatory vaccination.” It will be a short slide to “Show me your card or you can’t buy ….” Politically speaking, the immunizations have been used as a pawn from several standpoints. I am not a “my body, my choice” person (especially when another “body” is involved, but I won’t go there….), but you can’t have it both ways. I don’t think anyone should be mandated to be vaccinated, but if the hatred towards the vaccinated existed a few decades ago, we might still have polio and smallpox.

Here’s the punchline, if you don’t want the vaccination, that’s your call. There may be times when you are asked to find different employment or wear a mask in certain instances. It’s your choice, but there might be consequences. If you want the vaccination, you should do it. I’m with you up until the government or others state that I need a number on my hand/head or an implanted chip to buy or sell something. Of course, I’m not sure I’ll still be here when that happens, but that’s opening up another discussion… LOL

Either way, stop the hate. Spewing hatred over a vaccination is about as ignorant as hating someone based on race….

CWJ

See my "gotta keep those knee pads handy" comment above.

Member that kid who used to poke at someone in school till they got a reaction and stood back telling the teacher "I dunno what their problem is" while hopping up on that soap box?

Yall gotta leave the troll under the bridge or it'll just have another story.

Get it, don't get it, you do you best you can. Otherwise we are all on the internet arguing behind keyboards and phone screens.

I think those are all valid concerns, not that it matters what I think when it comes to your situation. I think we all take in the best information we can, and make the best decisions we can. At least I hope we all do, though looking at our world it is literally littered with people who make shitty decisions about everything. lol.

I do think it is important to understand that an "effective" vaccine, by definition, gives 50% greater protection than no vaccine at all, so it isn't surprising that people still get Covid, but apparently, they get it less severely than they would have, but that is kind of a guess since you can't really get an A/B test on such a thing.

I do think one thing you said is extremely valid, and not just with the vaccine. "Experts" have spent the last 5-10, and maybe 20 years burning their reputations in front of God and everyone, and at this point there really isn't anybody whose word we can take as true information. Arguably, there never was, but we didn't know that because information came so much more slowly that there were not competing inputs. This lack of truth kind of leaves everybody twisting in the wind, and often grabbing at either what makes sense, which often is much more simple than what is true, or what is in line with their gut beliefs. It's a scary time for socieyt.

For my part, I consulted with two people, one a family member who runs the cardiology division at a large University hospital, and the other an old mentor who was a biotech VC back in the day. Both were very positive on the vaccines, and both took them, though neither is exactly a subject matter expert, just people who were able to wade through the info better than I was. If I end up dead from it, oh well. If, hopefully, I just end up sterile, my wife and I can be more carefree than normal. Hoping for the latter, lol.

Sorry, I guess I hurt you badly when I pointed out how silly your "HAS IT BEEN APPROVED" argument was. Actually, not sorry.

Blanket immunity until 2024. No recourse, not even against an employer who mandates as part of terms of employment...

If we are all in this together, then shouldnt people have recourse? Why is this? It's safe and effective...

I mentioned this in the door to door thread, they were talking on the radio about making the vac mandatory

Did you get tested for the antibodies before getting the shot?
We were sent an email outlining an OSHA mandate that was sent out on Tuesday (06 July). It requires hospital workers that were unvaccinated to wear a N95 mask and goggles.

There are also new quarantine guidelines for vaccinated and unvaccinated workers following exposure to COVID + patients.

There is a suggestion that ALL hospital workers will have to be vaccinated (unless they are provided with a medical/religious exemption, which will be VERY limited) or the hospitals will face reduced payments from payors. It appears in this area that all personnel will be required to be vaccinated by 30 September, or they will be terminated. That includes everyone from physicians to janitors….

I’ve been watching this thread but hesitant to post because so many folks from both viewpoints have strong opinions. There’s a bunch of misinformation on both sides. I’ve seen posts (here and elsewhere) and heard comments that are clearly hyperbole based on mistrust, misinformation and sometimes ignorance (being unlearned/uneducated on a subject not “stupid”). The science behind these immunizations is sound. I don’t have big concerns with the medical side of the vaccines. They were “rushed” through testing and remain “experimental” in name only. If you think FDA approval (or lack there of) means they are or aren’t “experimental,“ then you don’t really understand FDA approval. I have spent the last 25 years of my life in medicine, including bench and clinical research. I’ve participated in a number of clinical trials and have multiple publications, so I’m not a novice in looking a medical research. I’m not claiming to be an expert in public health or virology, but I‘m not uneducated in that area either. There are a bunch of hurdles in obtaining FDA approval for devices or medications. Some are necessary to maintain a semblance of public safety and a bunch or just political traps/pitfalls that are completely unnecessary. FDA approval really only limits marketing in most cases. Many device and medical therapies aren’t FDA approved (or approved for indications other than they are used). At least in the device world, most products start on a 510K exemption. They will often work towards FDA approval for marketing purposes through IDE trials over a period of years. Medications and immunizations achieve FDA approval through a series of phase trials. These phase trials involve hundreds to sometimes thousands of patients. There are obvious issues that don’t occur in limited studies and will only be found when you expose hundreds of thousands to millions of patients to the therapy. I’ve seen several drugs/devices pulled from the market during my career. I’ve also dealt with complications from device failures more intimately than most as that is a large focus in my practice.

So, here’s my personal opinion. The present immunizations are medically sound. Every “issue” that I have seen with the immunizations has been grossly overstated. Some want these vaccinations to fail for political gain and seem to push that agenda. Others are taking a stand from a place of fear, pride or whatever they want to call it. I have cared for several COVID + patients and have had COVID myself. I am fairly healthy without any comorbid conditions, and being physically fit probably saved my life. I was hospitalized due to significant lung injury from the virus and remained limited for several weeks. I still have lingering effects over 6 months removed. I and several other healthcare workers contracted it from a single patient. I was by far the oldest, but wasn’t the only one that had difficulty. I was initially hesitant to receive a vaccination, but changed my mind after my experience. I have 2 small children that I don’t want to leave without a father and having COVID was the first time in my life when I truly thought I could die. I previously thought I’d die tragically if it happened. Car accident or even falling off a mountain sheep hunting. COVID made me realize even a “healthy person” could die from this virus.

We are seeing a huge drop in COVID patients following the initiation of the vaccination program. There are other potential reasons for part of the drop, but the largest portion is the vaccination program. Vaccination has and will continue to save lives. I however have serious reservations regarding the immunizations from a political and religious standpoint. From a purely Biblical view, this could lead to the ”mark of the beast.” I don’t think there are any “tracking devices” or any of the conspiracy theories in the immunizations, but it is quickly becoming a ”mandatory vaccination.” It will be a short slide to “Show me your card or you can’t buy ….” Politically speaking, the immunizations have been used as a pawn from several standpoints. I am not a “my body, my choice” person (especially when another “body” is involved, but I won’t go there….), but you can’t have it both ways. I don’t think anyone should be mandated to be vaccinated, but if the hatred towards the vaccinated existed a few decades ago, we might still have polio and smallpox.

Here’s the punchline, if you don’t want the vaccination, that’s your call. There may be times when you are asked to find different employment or wear a mask in certain instances. It’s your choice, but there might be consequences. If you want the vaccination, you should do it. I’m with you up until the government or others state that I need a number on my hand/head or an implanted chip to buy or sell something. Of course, I’m not sure I’ll still be here when that happens, but that’s opening up another discussion… LOL

Either way, stop the hate. Spewing hatred over a vaccination is about as ignorant as hating someone based on race….

CWJ
Seems pretty stoopid for someone in the medical field with your background.

CWJ

Vaccinations have been happening now for some 7 months or so.

When polio, small pox, even insulin therapies were given there were immediate and irrefutable results.

In the case of insulin Lazarus was literally raised. A roomful of kids in diabetic coma being watched to their deaths became instantly animated.

The risks were real in these instances....death, life in a lung, death or scarring. The outcomes of being afflicted were significantly worse and it took the perfectly healthy.

These were real threats we met without panic.

CV 19 vaccinated people are still getting Covid.

Though a real disease this shit has been so politicized and overblown.

I think everyone is in agreement that in the general population the death rate is less than 1% yet we cage match over arguing tenths to either promote or deny its lethality. Media likes to report the percentages just of "at risk" groups to promote the beliefs of lethality.

Facts are I face a "less than 1%" lethality every time I turn the ignition key in my car. Significantly higher when I rode my motorcycle. Shit as a reloader each trigger pull is a lottery. If you shoot a Serbu you should be uninsurable.

Yet with this "minimal risk" we have destroyed voting integrity, destroyed small business and moved to change the basic values of our Constitutional Republic.

Perhaps my biggest hang up is I have some unelected beareaucrat telling me to "get over" my Liberty concerns.

Shame on anyone in the med field not speaking out for "reasonable and sane" conversation regards this.

Granted the powers that be would probably destroy their voices but allowing those other voices to spew their shit with conflicting verbal and visual messages is causing death.

A political leader tells the People they can't have a July 4 family gathering because it's too dangerous yet shows up at a BLM rally with no one wearing masks.

A governor goes to a large dinner party maskless while everyone else is required to get Uber to deliver takeout as they are mandated shut ins.

A governor won't let you buy gardening seeds while meanwhile she flies off for party girls weekend away.

Citizens are restricted in movement and mandated in action yet thousands come over the border, not tested, free to move and actually provided money from the restricted to enjoy freedoms they are denied.

You couldn't buy a turkey over ten pounds in my AO last November because anything bigger meant gatherings bigger than the permitted size.

Sorry med people We see the truth.

Tyrants want to Tyrant and Pharma wants to rape the People.

It's a perfect alliance of evil and you are playing their useful idiot role.

Nurses please post more pictures of your tired eyes and the sores on your face from mask wearing......I don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
I'm sure you are correct. Reckon I'll die sad and alone.

Whoa is me. LMAO.

"Damn, wish I had that shot." Said no one.... Ever.

Just a hunch.

Enjoy your extra-attention yo. You earned it!

I’m actually giddy with excitement with how much it pisses you off that I chose to get it. You have some serious fucking issues dude.

It's not too late yet
He knows everyone, knows everything, has been everywhere and done everything. A real Renaissance man. Or is he just a real-nonsense man?

I would think he would be hanging out on the MENSA site with his true peers? But instead he just hangs with us mere mortal conspiracy nuts.

Reactions: Lostin89
He knows everyone, knows everything, has been everywhere and done everything. A real Renaissance man. Or is he just a real-nonsense man?

I would think he would be hanging out on the MENSA site with his true peers? But instead he just hangs with us mere mortal conspiracy nuts.
Get me out of your head, dude.

There is countless stuff I don't know jack shit about. You ever see me talking about military strategy, tactics, engineering, climate, building anything, Christianity, cars, planes, trains, helicopters etc? Maybe ask yourself why you get everything wrong in the few areas I do happen to know shit about.

Ever notice the similarities between a steering wheel and a computer keyboard?

Sitting behind either one for any period of time seems to grant the operator with extreme bravery and intelligence.

Ever notice the similarities between a steering wheel and a computer keyboard?

Sitting behind either one for any period of time seems to grant the operator with extreme bravery and intelligence.
Well, give it a few years and you might get some of those long promised IQ points.

important to remember that reporting is not mandatory and studies show these numbers are a fraction of the actual numbers.

Bet?

Factually, it is not a vaccine. It is an experimental immune booster that does not work as well as having the actual CV. But better than nothing for those who are old with co-morbidities.

What the hell do people mean when they say it is not a vaccine? I am not aware that the only two possibilities for something being a vaccine are killed and live. Do people realize that the threshold for vaccine efficacy has always been 50%? BUT PEOPLE CAN STILL GET COVID really isn't a great argument.

What the hell do people mean when they say it is not a vaccine? I am not aware that the only two possibilities for something being a vaccine are killed and live. Do people realize that the threshold for vaccine efficacy has always been 50%? BUT PEOPLE CAN STILL GET COVID really isn't a great argument.

We don’t care what you think is a great argument or what politicized scientists define efficacy as.

Some of us don’t want to die of the vaccine when our risk of dying of COVID is so low.