• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scientific reasons for waiting to get the COVID vaccine

Anyone have shorts on J&J.

Wondering who in Congress will be making bank.
Nice try, but if there was going to be secret squirrel selling it would be before the market didn't sell off today on this "news."

I really don't want to contribute to derailing this thread any further. Perhaps "The global conspiracy to fake a virus in order to make President Trump look bad" would be a good topic for a new thread.

To briefly answer your questions,
Sub Saharan Africa is reportedly dealing with a variant known as "501Y.V2". It has not reached the United States yet. Here is a picture of a Sub-Saharan Covid-19 mass grave site:
View attachment 7666553

Saudi Arabia, believed it enough to halt foreign pilgrimage to Mecca. See a picture from this year's pilgrimage:
View attachment 7666554

Jordan appears to be better off, but they implemented lockdowns and an early response plan that included nightly curfews and shelter in place orders. They still are reporting deaths in the thousand and have extreme travel restrictions.

View attachment 7666557

As for Syria? I guess the activity of rolling barrel bombs down market squares took priority out of counting who died of what. Still, they did take some measures and implemented nighttime curfews.

View attachment 7666567

Georgia implemented temperature checks and quarantines for new arrivals before the first case was reported in the country. Every two weeks 20% of social service workers receive random screening for Covid. They just recently locked down all their restaurants and public gathering places again, but are looking to reopen them soon.

I would hazard to guess that the reason we don't hear about them in the United States, is because Americans don't closely follow the local news of those regions anyways.

My assertion is that most countries are treating the virus as real.

These are pictures of Assads chemical attacks on Syrian civilians....

1626122745018.png

1626122774078.png

1626122800599.png

This is the dude taking samples at ground zero of the ordinance hit....

1626122850102.png

Digging that PPE?

Your post means nothing if you are asking me to believe the media.

You geniuses ever hear the one about opening your mouth and removing all doubt?

Screenshot 2021-07-12 at 15-34-40 jnj quote - Google Search.png

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

Dont be using the cool memes for your stuff.

Lets see what goes on with J&J.

Interesting based on the "scripts" the door to door Nazis will be using J&J is the preferred chemical of choice to inject into those that want it.

It seems to be the one garnering the most negative fallout also.

Remember Im a Trump fan and everything that comes from his orifices is rose petals.......these vaccines are his babies.

Positive or negative the results are his.

Im pushing for their success and their succesful use by those that want them......Im just not one of them right now.

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

Dont be using the cool memes for your stuff.

Lets see what goes on with J&J.

Interesting based on the "scripts" the door to door Nazis will be using J&J is the preferred chemical of choice to inject into those that want it.

It seems to be the one garnering the most negative fallout also.

Remember Im a Trump fan and everything that comes from his orifices is rose petals.......these vaccines are his babies.

Positive or negative the results are his.

Im pushing for their success and their succesful use by those that want them......Im just not one of them right now.
If there was going to be a big stock move on this it would have been when everybody was talking about it, before the announcement. Neither PFE nor JNJ have moved up much overall on Covid vaccines, because they are huge companies and it is small for them. Not so Moderna. I mean, Moderna is not a small company, but it is way more important to their bottom line. Anyway, stocks move on rumors and news. This is barely news, according to the market.

Now, if their vaccine fully shits the bed, you could see some movement, but only because of less trust in them, not because it is important financially. They make money because of their huge portfolio of shit. Covid seems important because of all of the political rigamarole, but it is less so to a big company like this.

Bottom line is that you have to assume, at all times, that all publicly available information is already discounted into the stock price, especially of the most widely traded names.

Choid said:
I am told here that the correct answer to such personal medical questions is to ask how many inches of black cock your wife prefers in her ass, and whether she likes to have one in her mouth at the same time.

Posting your Ls right here in front of God and everybody. Don't let your political beliefs destroy your soul.

The irony is hilarious. And ya wonder why people don't like you. I guess he didn't pull down your nasty comment like you asked.... 😆

Reactions: OldSalty2
The irony is hilarious. And ya wonder why people don't like you. I guess he didn't pull down your nasty comment like you asked.... 😆
Ohhh. Look. Hi Karen. Unbelievably pathetic, but obviously something you are super proud of. I am surprised you didn't edit my quote to make it look like something it wasn't, which was obviously a comment on how people around here say they will dress down anybody who asks about their vax status in the harshest manner.

Last edited:
Ohhh. Look. Hi Karen. Unbelievably pathetic. I am surprised you didn't edit my quote to make it look like something it wasn't.

Awwww upset it didn't get deleted? And the "world" knows? 😆

Ya already got called out for showing your true colors....don't ruin a keyboard crying in it.

Ya told someone to not lose their soul over political beliefs after stating this and I'm the Karen? Bro, you are hilarious.

It's the internet, be who you are, but don't be surprised when no one likes you and ya get called out. Now, step back up on that ivory tower. I won't post your own words again if it's gonna bother you this bad.

Regarding the global conspiracy of a fake virus to bring down our President...

This scenario would require countries as diverse as Iran, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, to put aside their difference and come to an agreement. Good news for Middle East peace talks.

It would need to be done in coordination with Vietnam, India, Australia, China Japan, and S. Korea. Great news for South East Asian cooperation.

This list would need to include Russia, Ukraine, Mongolia, Germany and Georgia on that list.

All of this done in a matter of weeks? Seems a bit of stretch when they can't even come to an agreement on OPEC prices.

This occurred when President Trump enjoyed strong approval in S. Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines?

Moreover, all of these countries, after this "secret détente" were successful in going back to their home countries and convincing hundreds of thousands of health professionals and regional party leaders to include opposition parties within their own countries to come to an agreement that they would sow disinformation and doctor images with false reporting to spread misinformation around the globe? You propose that the vast majority of these people were on board with this?

View attachment 7666523

I'm sorry, but no. The world is a little bigger and dysfunctional than that. If Skynet already had that power, it would have launched the nukes.

The simpler explanation was that the virus was deadlier in some places than others. It was scary enough that countries started acting in their own self interests and shuttered their borders.

About the Vaccine not being as effective or safe as some are telling us? Of course, that is a discussion worth having and the purpose of the thread.

You want to talk about about our own domestic leaders following Rahm Emanuel's advice to “never want a serious crisis to go to waste.", for the purpose of eroding our freedoms and violating the Constitution? Absolutely. That discussion must be had.
Well, you don't have to corrupt nor convince everyone to get Twilight Zone level shit done on a global scale. You only need key figures and control of information.

Hunter S. Thompson also said that you have to look at who stands to profit most from a disaster. If one were to put on a set of macro-perspective glasses and do objectionable research, they'd inevitably find a common denominator of the past, present, and future - in the form of a single, globalist organization. They're goals are totally incompatible with the Constitution and the American way of life, and they are actively affecting change everywhere you look.

When you also look at history, specific events, and rapid change, and then realize those changes & events fit the motives of an organization like that, the probabilities of coincidence are a pretty tough sell.

Last edited:

Conclusions:​

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Reactions: MtnGhost

Haiti is the only nation in the western hemisphere that does not have Covid-19 injections available to the people. Considering the extreme poverty, cramped conditions, horrible healthcare infrastructure, and a population that is extremely vaccine hesitant, one might think the nation would be a cesspool of Covid-19 cases. It is not. In fact, scientists had been studying the people in the nation to determine why they seem to be so resistant before being recalled for unknown reasons.

To put it into perspective, let’s compare Haiti to New Jersey. They have a similar population density with Haiti having 11.5 million people across 10,714 square miles and New Jersey having 9.2 million people across 8,721 square miles. Haiti has had 19,295 Covid-19 cases. New Jersey has had 1,026,286. Some of this can be attributed to Haiti’s poor medical infrastructure reducing the amount of Covid tests, but lack of tests cannot account for dramatically lower deaths. They’ve had 482 compared to New Jersey’s 26,509 Covid deaths.

Let’s break down those numbers. Despite similar population density, higher total population, and worse healthcare available, Haiti has had 1.8% of the Covid cases that New Jersey has had. Put another way, the citizens of New Jersey with a high vaccination rate are 53-times more likely to contract Covid-19 than Haitians who do not have access to a vaccine.

Moïse knew this. It’s one of the reasons he rejected free vaccines in May and June. But you won’t hear about that. Not anymore. The official storyline about Haiti’s vaccine hesitancy has suddenly changed following Moïse’s assassination. Now, the health officials in the country are claiming they didn’t reject ALL vaccines, just the AstraZeneca vaccines because of the higher risks they supposedly have. Of course, this narrative didn’t materialize until AFTER Moïse was murdered.