• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes scope for my sage ebr

sageebr24

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2011
East TN
I am wanting to buy a scope for my new sage ebr m14. I want around a 1-4 or 1-5 power. I've looked at the swfa 1-4 and the weaver tactical 1-5. I want illum reticle. Any other suggestions around the 800 to 900 dollar range and any suggestions between these 2? Thanks

Re: scope for my sage ebr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sageebr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am wanting to buy a scope for my new sage ebr m14. I want around a 1-4 or 1-5 power. I've looked at the swfa 1-4 and the weaver tactical 1-5. I want illum reticle. Any other suggestions around the 800 to 900 dollar range and any suggestions between these 2? Thanks </div></div>

headwaters is selling a used USO 1-4x for 950 shipped. If you are willing to spend 900-ish, I would skip those two.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2942417#Post2942417

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sageebr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it illuminated </div></div>

Yes, 11 position w/green illumination.

The USO is also front focal plane. IMHO, it's better than the NF NXS and Trijicon 1-4. I have & currently use one on my M1A.

M1A_USO.jpg

Awesome glass, large sight picture, but 4x still looks small stretched out...

I wanted a USO 1.5 -6 but it was a little high I have to buy an eotech or aimpoint for my sbr ar15 I just got so I have to cut back on one or the other so I may get the USO 1-4 thanks for the info

I am new to this sight its not that I don't trust anybody but I was just wondering how the sell part works is there anything that backs up your purchase to make sure u receive it and that its authentic?