• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS KILLS Affirmative Action..... and the dems.....

The ivy league schools used affirmative action to feel good and a tool to discriminate against those that they don't like. The "legacy" crowd need to feel like they are doing a good deed but you know that they walk around campus looking down on the diversity hires and quietly saying "your mom is my maid"

Well it wasn’t written in sarcasm font.

So how am I supposed to tell?

Sirhr
sarcasm-big-bang-theory.gif

People need to make this popular.

Nothing changes. These ultra-liberal universities will simply carry on their policies one way or another. And their answer: "prove it'.

nothing more racist than saying you can't do it, you're not good enough, you need help others don't because you're black i.e affirmative action

now this is on black America as black America has not pride. black America's issue stares them in the mirror every morning, it's not white America.

never forget, while half of Africa was eating breakfast out of their evening pi$$ bowls on a mud floor with a tin roof, Western Civ was putting a man on the moon. Maybe there is something to all the stereotypes?

Reactions: AMGtuned
Always wondered why I couldn't get on at any of the International Airports as a Crash/Rescue Firefighter. Four years of aviation crash/rescue
3.8-4.0 evaluations, recommended for retention, letter on commendation for actions in aircraft crash rescue. E-5 recommended for E-6 test. Only thing I ever was told by a fire captain after a interview was something about affirmative action. No idea at the time what he was talking about.
USN 1969-1974

Reactions: lash
What would be hysterical is if Joyless Behar says something stupid (I know, everything that comes out of her cock holster is stupid) and offends Whoopie on the View, and causes a brawl on stage.

You just KNOW those dumb cunts will be all riled up over this.

Scotus has no enforcement capabilities. The commies will say: Fuck SCOTUS and do whatever they want. The way to fight affirmative action is for everyone to identify as the preferred race/ gender or intersectional whatever. When they deny you employment or admission, sue them because even though you are a white male, you identify as a black lesbian and you are female because you take estrogen even though you haven't had the surgery. They don't get to have everything both ways. The only way to stop this is to use their lawfair techniques. Fight fire with fire. I'd prefer live ammo but I'm in the minority so my powder is dry and I'm not advising anyone to do anything but sue the shit out of the commie bastards.

Reactions: atomic41
However, more states are now using this type of ruling to enact their own laws enforcing these decisions. They do have the power.

Case in point, Roe v. Wade.

You won’t see any change in hard blue states like CA, NY, MI etc, but I imagine you will in others.

Easiest way is to take questions of race off applications. No pictures no nothing identifying. Pick from best GPAs......period.

Doc

Reactions: lariat