• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS Ruling......

It really is shocking how long this is taking. Though thinking about it, I was trying to figure out what else they are trying to angle with. There seems to be more than just this one issue causing things to muddy the water.

I have a feeling that more people are going to start waking up and getting pissed that they were lied to and coerced into taking this crap. We are seeing now that the CDC is finally starting to admit the numbers were skewed when more people are watching what is going on. I do have a horrible feeling that if this goes wrong, that this will be a "final" FU to the American people and they will be out for blood.

You still have the freedom to not get the vaccine so there is no loss of freedom. Will you lose your job, sure but you still have the choice. I like many others will lose their job, but it is my choice.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

No.

I have a right to work without government interference, folks keep fucking with how men put food on their kids tables, shits going to get real pretty quick.

No.

I have a right to work without government interference, folks keep fucking with how men put food on their kids tables, shits going to get real pretty quick.

Sure, start your own business. Until then you are at the mercy of your employer and you have zero rights to anything when you work for someone else.

Sure, start your own business. Until then you are at the mercy of your employer and you have zero rights to anything when you work for someone else.

Nope

When gov pressures private business to push their agenda, it ain’t “their business their rules”, it’s gov overreach and much worse than overpriced tea or whiskey.

BWAhahahahhahaahhaahaaaa!

of course they will. all they HAVE DONE is fuck us over. the only reason it’s taking so long is so they can give the illusion that they deliberated on it hard and long, and it was a tough decision, but…..

Had a couple things go our way but I'm going to remain positive. We shall see.

This is all happened before and it will all happen again.

No one learns from history, no one teaches their children history or to stand up for themselves. We are all compliant whining Goody two shoes who are going to be led into those box cars just like everyone else in history becausespeaking out is dangerous. Comfortable slavery always wins over the personal responsibility of freedom.

Ok, well listen to this. In Washington state a bill is making it's way through that would allow people to be taken from their homes by force by a "Strike Force" and interned in "Covid Camps". If that doesn't get your goat then either you are retarded or a communist, most likely both. You may not have that freedom to choose after all. We will see if the bill passes, but I would keep eyes on.

Last edited:
Ok, well listen to this. In Washington state a bill is making it's way through that would allow people to be taken from their homes by force by a "Strike Force" and interned in "Covid Camps". If that doesn't get your goat then either you are retarded or a communist, most likely both. You may not have that freedom to choose after all. We will see if the bill passes, but I would keep eyes on.

60xv83.jpg

Last edited:
This is all happened before and it will all happen again.

No one learns from history, no one teaches their children history or to stand up for themselves. We are all compliant whining Goody two shoes who are going to be led into those box cars just like everyone else in history becausespeaking out is dangerous. Comfortable slavery always wins over the personal responsibility of freedom.

I can think of a few instances where it did not go that way. I am sure there are many more we never hear about because both sides have an interest in not making a public showing. The ones who get put in their place don't want to admit they have less power than they project and the ones doing the adjusting don't want to go to jail. Certainly our founding fathers didn't comply in the end.

I am still in awe that our system of government is going to allow a dicktator to destroy the lives of so many citizens without any real push back.

What happened to checks and balances?

Reactions: Milf Dots
I am still in awe that our system of government is going to allow a dicktator to destroy the lives of so many citizens without any real push back.

What happened to checks and balances?
Big business and China bought all the checks and balances. We also got lazy as a society. We didn't look hard at our local government elected officials. Those local yokals are who becomes the senate and house reps and more, the locals and state reps are also who can stand up to the feds and say "not happening here".

You still have the freedom to not get the vaccine so there is no loss of freedom. Will you lose your job, sure but you still have the choice. I like many others will lose their job, but it is my choice.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
That is called coercion, and its illegal. Same as suck my dick or loose your job.

Hey, you were free still, to either suck that dick or leave. What was the problem?

I always wonder how many people were cheering the Nazi's in the street, just to end up in concentration camps. They would use them up, and then dispose of them.

After this passes, employers will be able to mandate birth control for women so they don’t stop working for months at a time.

Should be very helpful for the military’s readiness
From the sounds of it, the experimental gene therapy shot may be beating them to chase on the birth control.....

I'm pretty sure that you people should not be eating meat anymore either.
We're going to have to make an emergency mandate banning that stuff too.

That is called coercion, and its illegal. Same as suck my dick or loose your job.

Hey, you were free still, to either suck that dick or leave. What was the problem?

Like I said earlier Conservatives are wimps when it comes to fighting back.

A Polish relative of mine was telling me how his company tried to put cameras in the cabs of all the trucks & the drivers put tape over em, ripped em out etc. Then the company tried to bring in a bunch of Turkish drivers to replace the Poles and they began sabotaging the trucks. I wish American workers had that same mentality.

Just wait some fuckwit will talk about how a mandatory jab + jab paperwork in order to get a shitty job at a Dollar store is the "Free Market" and if you disagree you are a communist.

It really is shocking how long this is taking. Though thinking about it, I was trying to figure out what else they are trying to angle with. There seems to be more than just this one issue causing things to muddy the water.

I have a feeling that more people are going to start waking up and getting pissed that they were lied to and coerced into taking this crap. We are seeing now that the CDC is finally starting to admit the numbers were skewed when more people are watching what is going on. I do have a horrible feeling that if this goes wrong, that this will be a "final" FU to the American people and they will be out for blood.
Perhaps they are attempting to "angle with" all those skeletons in the closet.....

Great interview on why all this garbage.

Reactions: Milf Dots
The real revolution is underway but no one recognizes it.

Most people are expecting the same old POLITICAL revolution but those people are missing the real revolution. One that is both social and economic.

The number of people resigning is staggering. Some call it the Great Resignation. Millions have walked away and continue to do so. The Government is doing everything they can via MSM to dismiss it because they know that no matter how much force they apply, there is nothing they can do to stop it or control it.

Soon enough, it will crush the status quo because the people who keep the motor of the world running are leaving and all that will be left will be the rabble that can do nothing to keep the economy afloat.

Most people are expecting the same old POLITICAL revolution but those people are missing the real revolution. One that is both social and economic.

The number of people resigning is staggering. Some call it the Great Resignation. Millions have walked away and continue to do so. The Government is doing everything they can via MSM to dismiss it because they know that no matter how much force they apply, there is nothing they can do to stop it or control it.

Soon enough, it will crush the status quo because the people who keep the motor of the world running are leaving and all that will be left will be the rabble that can do nothing to keep the economy afloat.
that is exactly what i did. they can’t tax me if i am not working

Convince me otherwise, I think they win either circumstance.

1. Everyone opts into the new social credit system via injections, win for them. Total population control
  2. Huge numbers of the work force is shoved to the sidelines, win for them. They have created circumstances to argue that capitalism failed and start to nationalize industries that "failed"

Convince me otherwise, I think they win either circumstance.

1. Everyone opts into the new social credit system via injections, win for them. Total population control
  2. Huge numbers of the work force is shoved to the sidelines, win for them. They have created circumstances to argue that capitalism failed and start to nationalize industries that "failed"
Nationalize what? Those industries will no longer exist since the men that built them are gone. The brains are gone. The majority of the work force does little in that regard.

You don’t seem to get that the people resigning are the people they need. Without their support, there is no one to actually produce the products to sell and build a thriving economy. By resigning, you remove your consent to the farce that the Government actually controls the economy. They don’t.

It terrifies the living shit out of them much like Jan 6, 2021 did. They know they are fucked. They know they actually control nothing.

Nationalize what? Those industries will no longer exist since the men that built them are gone. The brains are gone. The majority of the work force does little in that regard.

You don’t seem to get that the people resigning are the people they need. Without their support, there is no one to actually produce the products to sell and build a thriving economy. By resigning, you remove your consent to the farce that the Government actually controls the economy. They don’t.

I'll acknowledge they will nationalize the ashes of industry they ruined. That's why communism always ends up being awful. I will argue it's not their goal to have a fully functional country as we define, instead the goal is to have complete control at any cost, including destruction of life for the majority. Various countries have repeated this scenario in recent history.

i can tell you the industry i left is DYING for people that know their bananas. they can’t find anyone that understands the existing systems, or that can mesh new systems with the existing infrastructure. OR that they can count on even showing up to work. OR people that are willing to do what they ask for what they pay.

fuck the company for shitting on their employees all those years, and FUCK the government for every way they’ve fucked the working man.

it’s just like facebook…..they need me WAY more than i need them.

I'll acknowledge they will nationalize the ashes of industry they ruined. That's why communism always ends up being awful. I will argue it's not their goal to have a fully functional country as we define, instead the goal is to have complete control at any cost, including destruction of life for the majority. Various countries have repeated this scenario in recent history.
Try again

The goal is perpetual power and privilege. Power and control are very different constructs. Control requires force and repression. They know that is not possible here. That is why Jan 6 shook them to their core.

Why try to forcibly control when you can keep people satiated with a modicum of effort. What they want is the privilege that can only come through their position. They have no desire to rule a peasant class. Peasants can’t drive the economy nor can they even buy goods to keep the economy afloat. Ruling a country of peasants isn’t chic nor does it convey the same degree of prestige and privilege as ruling a modern, thriving nation.

They have long operated under the principal that fooling people is easier than convincing people that they are being fooled. People are waking up…it is a matter of time before we run the losers out of town and back into the shadows where they belong

Last edited:
Try again

The goal is perpetual power and privilege. Power and control are very different constructs. Control requires force and repression. They know that is not possible here. That is why Jan 6 shook them to their core.

Why try to forcibly control when you can keep people satiated with a modicum of effort. What they want is the privilege that can only come through their position. They have no desire to rule a peasant class. Peasants can’t drive the economy nor can they even buy goods to keep the economy afloat.

They have long operated under the principal that fooling people is easier than convincing people that they are being fooled. People are waking up…it is a matter of time

I believe they are taking every action possible to make people peasants again. Looking at what they are doing to education does not produce a functional work force. It's completely being destroyed. Kids don't need to learn the basics like reading, math, real history or critical thinking to graduate. Real knowledge is being replaced with useless propaganda centered on communism, skin color and sexual perversion. This profits nothing.

> Control requires force and repression.

Which we are witnessing implementation of right now. The covid passports is the key element currently. It allows total rulership via remote updates. As more people accept the passport system, it creates a large army of enforcers. That waiter is now an enforcer, that doorman as walmart is now an enforcer, that nurse in the hospital is now an enforcer etc. Once the system is widespread enough, it will quickly slide into no longer being just about covid, but every ideology they want to implement. As China is currently doing with their social credit system.

> That is why Jan 6 shook them to their core.

I no longer think Jan 6th scared them in any way as more info is being released. They wanted it to happen to encourage the theatre of an "insurrection" to use as an excuse to paint half country as domestic terrorist. They are gleefully setting up new agency departments to target people under the banner of Jan 6th.

I believe they are taking every action possible to make people peasants again. Looking at what they are doing to education does not produce a functional work force. It's completely being destroyed. Kids don't need to learn the basics like reading, math, real history or critical thinking to graduate. Real knowledge is being replaced with useless propaganda centered on communism, skin color and sexual perversion. This profits nothing.

> Control requires force and repression.

Which we are witnessing implementation of right now. The covid passports is the key element currently. It allows total rulership via remote updates. As more people accept the passport system, it creates a large army of enforcers. That waiter is now an enforcer, that doorman as walmart is now an enforcer, that nurse in the hospital is now an enforcer etc. Once the system is widespread enough, it will quickly slide into no longer being just about covid, but every ideology they want to implement. As China is currently doing with their social credit system.

> That is why Jan 6 shook them to their core.

I no longer think Jan 6th scared them in any way as more info is being released. They wanted it to happen to encourage the theatre of an "insurrection" to use as an excuse to paint half country as domestic terrorist. They are gleefully setting up new agency departments to target people under the banner of Jan 6th.

Agreed. I also don't think Jan. 6th shook them much. They think they are above the fray. They assume they can slink out the back door during the ensuing chaos. The problem with that theory is that it seems the uprisings are world-wide. There is still hope.

Sure looks like great acting to me...I am sure Pelosi and Schumer had it all scripted and the rest of them auditioned for the parts....LMAO

IMG_1131.PNG

IMG_1132.PNG

IMG_1130.PNG

Must be tough to see conspiracies everywhere you turn...if the Govt were half as intelligent as you give them credit for, we would be in dire trouble. Fortunately, they believe that they are highly intelligent and act it. Their actions betray their stupidity.

That will be their downfall but by all means carry on with the fuckery and complaining. It will get you far in life

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgecrusher