• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS Ruling......

So what do the miscreants of the hide think is going to happen?

My company is already going hard with the mandates and are talking about doing them privately no matter what. So after over 7 years of employment and being treated like garbage along the way this happens. Have been looking for something else, but many are the same way, with less pay.

Really wish there were more companies that were giving these "mandates" the finger. With a wife and two kids I am stuck between a rock and a rock. Need to bite my tongue and get a new job asap.

What are you guys seeing and doing?
In the same boat. I work for a major manufacturer but I work on spreadsheets. I have been working from home for almost a year and a half now and last week said I will need to come into the office. All with recent illnesses in my department and company wide. My mom who is 80 lives with me and I do my best to be cautious but this places me around people everyday (yuck... I hate most of them). So I am looking for other work. But being over 50 its nearly impossible. I am at a crossroads in my life and want to do something I am passionate about instead of just paying my bills until I die. I barely make enough to put mybolt gun together or buy ammo.
So in essence I hear ya. Just keep looking for a better fit while you have a job. Sorry you feel stuck man, you arent alone.

Even if they say 'Please'?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-030-0780-28%2C_Krakau%2C_Razzia_von_deutscher_Ordnungspolizei.jpg
The irony is not lost on me when they require papers to get into the holocaust museum.

The Supreme Court has blocked a vaccine-or-test mandate for U.S. businesses

In dissent, the court’s three liberals argued that it was the court that was overreaching by substituting its judgment for that of health experts. “Acting outside of its competence and without legal basis, the Court displaces the judgments of the Government officials given the responsibility to respond to workplace health emergencies,” Justices Stephen Breyer, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor wrote in a joint dissent.

Last edited:
My prediction:

5-4 against the mandate at national level, but they will leave door open to allow OSHA to require it for healthcare workers.

Was wrong on total votes. Was surprised to see 6-3

No, Kavanaugh and Roberts did. Barrett dissented with the rest of them.
Oh ok. Took that from Fox News maybe they were mistaken. Robert’s going along with a mandate is no surprise. Updated above to reflect the correction.

I home school. :)
Not everyone can do that. As a former single parent that was not an option for me. And I dont know how people in that situation can make it when they close school and you are the sole bread winner. Cant send em to daycare and you have to work. Yet again the person who wants to be responsible gets screwed.

Oh ok. Took that from Fox News maybe they were mistaken. Robert’s going along with a mandate is no surprise.
To be fair, even though they were heard together, the two cases had almost nothing in common. This is about what everybody expected.

To be fair, even though they were heard together, the two cases had almost nothing in common. This is about what everybody expected.
Ill take it at this point.

Im multitasking while working, havent read any of these articles….can anyone confirm this decision is “permanent” in other words, the larger mandate is dead?

Ill take it at this point.

Im multitasking while working, havent read any of these articles….can anyone confirm this decision is “permanent” in other words, the larger mandate is dead?
No, it's just a stay, but a stay by the SC is the acknowledgement that the party in question is overwhelmingly likely to win. So it is over for all intents and purposes.

I could see them picking one off on the hospital mandate, but probably not. It is the natural outgrowth of the reality that healthcare has been nationalized.

Even the OSHA ruling doesn't say that mandates are likely unconstitutional, just that congress didn't give OSHA that power when they wrote the law. But it is pretty unlikely at this point that congress will write a law that does, so see yourself as safe.

Lets not celebrate too much at the end of the day. Given their current behavior, they'll just try to ram through with stacking the courts.
Ill worry about that tomorrow, today im breathing a sigh of relief.

Can you imagine if they were successful at stealing the 2016 election instead of 2020?

Last edited:
No, it's just a stay, but a stay by the SC is the acknowledgement that the party in question is overwhelmingly likely to win. So it is over for all intents and purposes.

I could see them picking one off on the hospital mandate, but probably not. It is the natural outgrowth of the reality that healthcare has been nationalized.

Even the OSHA ruling doesn't say that mandates are likely unconstitutional, just that congress didn't give OSHA that power when they wrote the law. But it is pretty unlikely at this point that congress will write a law that does, so see yourself as safe.
Rgr, makes sense.

Agreed, i think healthcare will go 6-3 FOR.

Not everyone can do that. As a former single parent that was not an option for me. And I dont know how people in that situation can make it when they close school and you are the sole bread winner. Cant send em to daycare and you have to work. Yet again the person who wants to be responsible gets screwed.
I get that, we're all dealt a different hand, but I do think we should not rely on government where we're able to avoid it. I completely understand that's impossible in some cases and very inconvenient in others (every road I drive to work on is government funded for example). I haven't read the rulings, but I have the impression the healthcare worker mandate was upheld because federal dollars go to those institutions. That said, the reality is, in general, the more government is involved in your life, the more government gets a say in your life, and I want them to have a very small say so I do what I can to limit it.

I agree....... Today a single parent quits work, Government pays the rent / house note, food, clothing, transportation, gives them an IPhone and ALL those Government hand outs..... This is the plan of the Deep State to do away with the middle class....... The problem is the government is spending the middle classes money to make their plan work. Inflation is a move to bankrupt the reasonable people.

OK, so SCOTUS ruled this for "Big Businesses" and left it in place for "Healthcare" workers. Where, then, does it stand for other "govt" workers (i.e. Police, fire, Military, etc.)? Or are they considered "healthcare" by exec. fiat?

OK, so SCOTUS ruled this for "Big Businesses" and left it in place for "Healthcare" workers. Where, then, does it stand for other "govt" workers (i.e. Police, fire, Military, etc.)? Or are they considered "healthcare" by exec. fiat?
Federal funding/contracts. Military is SOL. Otherwise it's up to the local jurisdictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgecrusher
That is clearly a photoshop on that title...

Its a badly needed win, one i didnt think we’d get.

Was 6-3 ruling with the lefttards desenting.
The whole vaccine thing is completely falling apart... they half intelligent to get out in front of the failure...
Little surprised they left in health care workers.

Ill worry about that tomorrow, today im breathing a sigh of relief.

Can you imagine if they were successful at stealing the 2016 election instead of 2020?
The fact that NOBODY has been charged in any of the dozens of proven fraud of 2020... they are going to double down in 2022.
ASGH X 2 (through normal channels)

The whole vaccine thing is completely falling apart... they half intelligent to get out in front of the failure...

The fact that NOBODY has been charged in any of the dozens of proven fraud of 2020... they are going to double down in 2022.

It's a book he recommends reading. It's real.

Reactions: NoDopes
F'YEAH. That was going to be a shit show on the weekly testing. Did anyone notice right before this was supposed to start going into effect the tests became "unavaliable" and the price is way higher on them now ? Most of the local healthcare places will not test on a "just cause" You have to have a fever over 100.....and other symptoms even to get a test. We had some buddies down from Canukistan and they had hell getting tested to go home.

I’ll worry about all that shit tomorrow and the ext day, just like I worried about it yesterday and the day before.

Yep; I believe Kavannaugh and Barrett Roberts voted to uphold the Healthcare mandate for institutions that receive federal funds.
Thats bullshit. They are purposefully forcing our health care into the shitter farther and farther every day. There is absolutely no reason to be forcing anyone to get a shot if they can still catch and spread the disease once they get the shot. There is no justification.

616fss.jpg

Thats bullshit. They are purposefully forcing our health care into the shitter farther and farther every day. There is absolutely no reason to be forcing anyone to get a shot if they can still catch and spread the disease once they get the shot. There is no justification.

616fss.jpg
Yep, it is. Basically their ruling is that every healthcare worker impacted by this is essentially a robot or cog in the machine instead of an actual human being/fellow American with the same rights and freedoms as they do. Same for all the mandating in place for the .mil and other govt agencies and any other entity receiving federal dollars. Receipt of Federal dollars are more important than God given rights, recognized in writing by the COTUS.

616fss.jpg
exactly I give 2 fucks for those that helped forment this bs and vote dem

Anyone following Kazakhstan?

Been spiraling downward for a while, but the violence/revolution started when the gov made a mandate that people couldn’t withdraw money from the bank without a vax card.

Isn’t going well for the former government.

I predict that in the US.
There doesn't seem to be much info from the media on this...... :unsure:

I think we need "The Shocker" added to the emoji list .... ;)

4N9Qwzx.png

..and today

Opera Snapshot_2022-01-13_172748_www.durangoherald.com.png

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be much info from the media on this...... :unsure:

I think we need "The Shocker" added to the emoji list .... ;)

4N9Qwzx.png

..and today

View attachment 7783772

I hope this spreads to Europe

'A dagger in the heart' of Biden's COVID vaccination campaign”

Good

So what does this mean for federal workers and mil? Didn’t pretty much tho whole navy seal teams 1-> have a suit too?