• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scumbags release Leslie Van Houten

So you take a mis-wired 19 year old girl that is a run hard partying cult member, with a cult leader as or more notorious as Jim Jones, that ends up in a home invasion to party and a little Murder to keep amused . Then take that same mis-wired girl and let ride the state penitentiary boot camp surrounded by a thugs life for 50 years . .. WOoooHOooowww .
.( insert internet sarcasm here ) ... I wonder if she is rehabilitated ?

So you take a mis-wired 19 year old girl that is a run hard partying cult member, with a cult leader as or more notorious as Jim Jones, that ends up in a home invasion to party and a little Murder to keep amused . Then take that same mis-wired girl and let ride the state penitentiary boot camp surrounded by a thugs life for 50 years . .. WOoooHOooowww .
.( insert internet sarcasm here ) ... I wonder if she is rehabilitated ?

She will be an endowed Princeton Professor the day after she gets out…

Sirhr

too obscure?

tumblr_p1zy00r8nW1v6w3juo4_500.gif

She will be an endowed Princeton Professor the day after she gets out…

Sirhr
That, or . She is waiting to get off parole, to fly to France, and to do a long awaited marriage Ron'devu with Polanski. To live happily ever-after ? To bad that fucking Polanski did not answer the door on that night in 69 for 2 nights of hard partying.

rendezvous ?
Because if it is....you were so far off I was wondering there for a bit.
That, or . She is waiting to get off parole, to fly to France, and to do a long awaited marriage Ron'devu with Polanski. To live happily ever-after ? To bad that fucking Polanski did not answer the door on that night in 69 for 2 nights of hard partying.

Reactions: softcock
You guys should read "chaos" by Tom O'neill. I am not convinced they had anything to do with it. It's pretty likely the entire Manson family was hung out to dry. Also, pretty good odds Charlie was warped by the exact same cia experiments that warped the unabomber, Sirhan sirhan, jack ruby, Lee h Oswald and a dozen others from that Era. They all passed through the hands of the same CIA psychiatrist..

Listen to Chaos by Tom O'Neill, Dan Piepenbring on Audible. https://www.audible.com/pd/1478998997?source_code=ASSOR150021921000V

If I hadn't worked for a hunting lodge that had "rendezvous" as part of the name I wouldn't know how to spell it either.
It's not really a common word and I doubt I've used it as it's standard meaning in a sentence...like...ever.

Reactions: softcock
If I hadn't worked for a hunting lodge that had "rendezvous" as part of the name I wouldn't know how to spell it either.
It's not really a common word and I doubt I've used it as it's standard meaning in a sentence...like...ever.

Well I rest this grammatical eyesore word in the English language clearly on the shoulders of those fucking French .

-

-

You guys should read "chaos" by Tom O'neill. I am not convinced they had anything to do with it. It's pretty likely the entire Manson family was hung out to dry. Also, pretty good odds Charlie was warped by the exact same cia experiments that warped the unabomber, Sirhan sirhan, jack ruby, Lee h Oswald and a dozen others from that Era. They all passed through the hands of the same CIA psychiatrist..

Listen to Chaos by Tom O'Neill, Dan Piepenbring on Audible. https://www.audible.com/pd/1478998997?source_code=ASSOR150021921000V
Interesting, you give someone enough LSD, especially in conjunction with brainwashing, and it could certainly warp them. Its one of the most potent drugs known. Measured in 'micrograms' the saying in the 60's was "If you can see it youve done too much."

Regardless, I take a bit different view than most here. She may or may not have done it, may or may not be a 'scumbag', but she's done her time and like many who have done worse, deserves release, if that was part of the sentence.

they need to make room in prison by clearing out the crooks to make room for the law abiding citizens . It's pretty easy to see .

Well, it is a BBQ place in Memphis also

Reactions: Sandhog308
She had a life sentence,she was let out at fifty years for good behavior. So technically she didn't "do her time".
I'd blame the Judge who sentenced her - should have been "Life with the possibility of Parole". If someone is sentenced without that caveat I think it is assumed that they will eventually qualify for parole.

It's the Judges fault.

VooDoo

I'm of two minds on this one. The first is she was a willing participants in the murders and should stay in jail till she rots. The second is that the 19YO girl that did this is long gone and maybe she deserves a chance to do something to atone outside jail.

She needs watching and if she puts a toe out of line, back to the slammer immediately.

Not a cut and dried answer in this case.

Also a symptom of leftist rot in the country: letting criminals out early and/or not punishing them severely enough.

Like I said: I'm of two minds on this one

M

Reactions: M4orturnate
I'd like any of you who are condemning this woman to recount the evidence that was used in her conviction.

These people sat in prison their entire lives because one guy who got a plea deal for it, confessed after about 30 straight hours of interrogation. Not one other person from the group has ever conceded any participation in the event. Not a single piece of physical evidence, not one witness, nothing. A coerced confession and a book written by the prosecutor with more holes in it than the ocean gate sub. You don't know what you don't know. Pretty likely that chick never did anything but a bunch of acid and orgies with hairy hippies. Do some research.

She had a life sentence,she was let out at fifty years for good behavior. So technically she didn't "do her time".
Well, if she got time off the sentence then yes she did finish the new sentence. Also life doesn't really mean life in all cases. Do something young enough 25-40 years is survivable

She was a 19yo dumbass kid, people can change and do it all the time.

Last edited:
she may be nuts but I'd a hit that 50+ years ago , would only trust her not to stab you in the throat if you used a lot and I mean a lot of duck tape lol

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Well, if she got time off the sentence then yes she did finish the new sentence.

She was a 19yo dumbass kid, people can change and do it all the time.
It's not as though she farted at dinner or accidently burnt down the barn

I mean. We all know how easy it is to get caught up torcherig and murdering people when you are young and dumb. But....

Reactions: oneshot86
They cut that baby out of that woman while she was alive, that cunt should have fried….
This is a myth. Sharon Tate's baby suffocated in his Mother's womb. Sharon was already dead when the baby died. Estimates are the baby survived for approximately 20 minutes before he died. After Sharon's autopsy, the Baby was swaddled and laid in her arms and they were buried together.

Van Houten was not present at the murder of Sharon and her guests. Now Van Houten did admit that she stabbed Rosemary LaBianca 14 times. She should have died in the gas chamber for that but thanks to the Supreme Court ruling the death penalty unconstitutional, the sentence was reduced to life with the possibility of parole which is an absolute crime itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
It's not as though she farted at dinner or accidently burnt down the barn

I mean. We all know how easy it is to get caught up torcherig and murdering people when you are young and dumb. But....
Still doesn't change she served the time handed out.

You've done things that weren't right everyone has. One sin isn't worse than another it's all judged equally.

Lying is the same as killing in the end.

Reactions: 1911hombre
Still doesn't change she served the time handed out.

You've done things that weren't right everyone has. One sin isn't worse than another it's all judged equally.

Lying is the same as killing in the end.
She should have never served time.

I have never torchered and murdered people.

No it's not.

I am sure there is a publisher out there dyng to give her 6 figures for her story.In the words of Dave Chappell "Im rich bitches"

She should have never served time.

I have never torchered and murdered people.

No it's not.

It’s all the same in the end and both can be forgiven.

It’s all the same in the end and both can be forgiven.
Just because they can be forgiven doesn't make them the same. You think a murderer will receive the same rewards as someone who selflessly dedicated their life to lord but farted at dinner and denied it. That's not the way I understand it. We will be judged individually. Why if we are all going to be judged the same...

I think, even worse than this, is John Hinckley. Out traveling with his band !
Sirhan Sirhan is next.........

They cut that baby out of that woman while she was alive, that cunt should have fried….
I believe she was not at that scene, but was at the other. She held the husband down, while he was being stabbed. I can see her be let out now, but it would have been better if they all were executed for their crimes.

Who's going to reconnoiter her movements, to see if she's been 'rehabilitated'?

One discussed theory is the whole thing was a hit. One or two were the real target, the rest were all just unfortunate enough to be there at the wrong time. Someone wanted it done, another basically said "Heck I know this kooky guy that would probably do it, just to do it." (or because he wanted to do something similar anyway) "Hey if you're going to do this, do it here to these people." Killed two birds with one stone as it were.

Wasn’t she a leftist back then? If so toss her out of a helicopter.

And a decent one indeed ! Highlight of a in and out trip….Sorta in a Alley though 🥴
got good buddy lives in Memphis, says Rendezvous is good, the owners 'vergos family' goes to his church . but he still prefer, The Commissary, or Central for gettin good BBQ .