• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Sears Craftsman inch lb torque wrench 39.99 on sal

Re: Sears Craftsman inch lb torque wrench 39.99 on sal

I bought one 30 days ago at 69 bucks. You can return the tool for 90 days ao return and rebuy!

I've had one of those for almost 10 years. Has served me well.

Don't use it all the time, so I haven't had to get it 'recalibrated' yet.

Calibration is probably a waste of resources. The stuff we do doesn't require a very high degree of precision. Consistency is more important than accuracy, and calibration won't make it more consistent.

Ive been wanting one for a while, My local Sear doesnt carry them and everywhere else want $125-150.

So I ordered one yesterday, thanks for the heads up.

Jerid

I have had one of those for years myself and it has served me well. At that price I might buy a spare.

Dang it, if I hadnt just bought myself a couple things (plastic steel, modified case, Call of Duty Modern warfare 2) I'd pick me up one. I kinda blew my play fund for this paycheck.

I always wanted that wrench but $150 was steep and I got others instead but I may just run out and get one as well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longshot38</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, I just picked one of those up for full price too. </div></div>

Take it back brother
smile.gif

Just ordered mine. The Sears closest to me shut down recently. There is only one in the whole Birmingham area now. I didn't buy much from them. Just a few tools.
Any how, thanks for the head's up!

That's a good deal! The 3/8" drive is a little of an oddball for inch-lbs...most of it's use will be with 1/4" drive so remember to grab a 3/8 X 1/4" adapter as well.

Got one, thanks for posting

I was just at sears and they were regularly 79.00 now on sale for 59.00....is it just an online ordering for that price?
I didn't ask while I was there, there was enough confusion inside already!!

Seems the $39 deal was for a day, then they went up to $59. I procrastinated and found out the next day...need one too. Still better than $79 and they ship to an APO, so my delay cost me a $20.

ZY

Missed that one but still $59 seems reasonable. What other torque wrench can you buy in this price range...?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZY100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems the $39 deal was for a day, then they went up to $59. I procrastinated and found out the next day...need one too. Still better than $79 and they ship to an APO, so my delay cost me a $20.

ZY </div></div>
My experience was worse than that. I found the deal at $39.99, and literally by the time I checked out it was back at $59.99. I went around and around with CS and they wouldn't give it to me at the $39.99 price, even though I sent them print screens and links with the $39.99 price.
I ordered it anyway because it still a good deal at the $59.99 price.
ETA: Hey Scott.

I'm glad some guys got in on this deal. It's the cheapest I've seen this wrench!

Just saw this, will have to keep an eye out at sears more often.

Today is friends and family and you get an additional 20% off between 6-10 pm tonite, at least here in WI. Our closest store usually closes at 6 but they stay open late for the sale.